- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Roger is trying to decide whether he wants to break up with Stephanie. 

Stephanie tries to keep her birthday party going but is worried about what will happen with her an Roger - some comments from Sophie don't help matters.

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin knew opportunity when he saw it. Roger was beginning to have doubts about his relationship with Stephanie. Kevin wondered if he could have a chance with Stephanie. He had been crushing on her since they first met. Now Roger was busy caressing Julie’s feet, Kevin could easily rat this out to Stephanie and make her extra mad.

But Kevin had a better idea.

“Roger, how does it feel down there by Julie’s feet? Must be quite the dream come true worshipping the feet of a goddess.”

“I am not worshipping them”, responded Roger, “I’m just helping a friend like you apparently do whenever you monopolize my girlfriend’s time.”

“Takes two to tango. Stephanie really cares about me.”

“I’m grateful that you saved my life”, said Roger, “and I am mad at Stephanie but I’m not ready to break up with her.”

“And why not”, asked Julie, “Stephanie was drunk but she should have paid more attention – you have more value than being a foot toy. And everyone knows it!”

“Seriously”, said Kevin, “I think you deserve someone with whom you have a real connection and not just some weird tiny/non-tiny thing.” Kevin was channeling his own frustration. He had the real connection with Stephanie. The two of them had a deeper bond than Roger had with Stephanie.

“And plus”, said Julie, “how many times have you chatted with me because you’re worried Stephanie is going too far with something and plus her long chats with Kevin?”

Roger looked down at the ground in shame. Julie and Kevin were getting somewhere.

“Julie, is that what you really see in me and Stephanie?”

“From what you told me, yes. I know Stephanie is cute and has her charms but I can tell you’re tired of her childlike ways of handling things. I see it too. Doing this whole surveillance vigilante project with Stephanie, she runs with her emotions and doesn’t really take the time to think things through.”

“Sometimes, Stephanie will think things through”, said Roger, “when things don’t upset her. I don’t know what I want to do.”

“You have a long line of women who would love to be with you, Roger.”

Kevin had another idea. He wasn’t used to making plans but he could feel his own chances with Stephanie going up.

“Hey Roger and Julie, I was thinking of heading back to the party to see if Stephanie is doing ok. I am sure she was upset by almost drowning Roger in a footbath too.”

“The shame is that it was such an easy predicament to avoid if Stephanie was more careful”, said Julie.

“I don’t think I’m ready to see Stephanie again just yet”, added Roger, “you know what. Screw it all. I’m breaking up with Stephanie. Just not ready to go out just yet.”

Kevin kept a stoic face but he was happy on the inside.

“Alrighty then”, said Kevin, “I’ll see you guys later.” Kevin exited through the opening in the breakroom.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie knew that she screwed up big time. She was already beginning to sober up but she knew she couldn’t take back what happened with Roger.

It was an accident. Stephanie knew that Roger must have understood that. For now, she needed to stay in party mode. Having Neha under her foot was a nice start.

“Wonder what we should do next for my birthday”, said Stephanie with a smile. The crowd had decreased since the party’s start but there were still fun times to be had.

“I think we should talk about the biggest drama”, said tiny Sophie with her hands on her hips, “what is Roger going to decide on Stephanie?”

“Bold of you tiny one to talk about my relationship like that.”

Stephanie noticed the only non-tinies in the room now were Amy, Stacy and Alex. None of them would stop Stephanie from having a little playtime with Sophie right now.

“Well, it’s so true”, continued Sophie, “you did silly things and then you put your big Ching-Chong foot in the footbath and Roger almost died. That’s fucked up.”

Stephanie was really pissed. She picked Sophie up and brought the tiny girl to her face.

“That was an accident”, said Stephanie, “but whatever I do to you now will certainly not be an accident.” Stephanie stuck out her tongue and brought it on Sophie.

“Hmm”, mused Stephanie, “I wonder what you taste like. My mother is away. She won’t know what happened.”

“When your mother sees I’m gone, you’re going to be her first suspect.”

Damn, thought Stephanie, Sophie and her mom did become close this past year.

Stephanie did notice Kevin was out of the breakroom. Stephanie needed the deets.

Stephanie rushed over to Kevin and said, “so, what can you tell me about Roger?”

Kevin blushed. He was obviously too afraid to say anything.

“I could never hurt you, Kevvy. C’mon, please tell me!!” Stephanie blew Kevin a kiss and brought one of her feet closer to him.

“Remember the fun we had in the park yesterday”, said Stephanie.

“Ummm”, said Kevin, “I’m sorry. Roger still needs to think about things. He’s talking with Julie.”

 “I guess you two didn’t work out then?”

Kevin shook his head and said, “I’m sorry, Julie seems to…”

Stephanie forgot Sophie was still in her palm but she heard tiny laughs.

“Oh ho ho”, laughed Sophie, “I know how this is going to end. You and Roger will be no more soon!”

“Mind your own business”, responded Stephanie with a glare, “and I think I know the perfect place for you in the meantime.”

Stephanie walked over to the footbath and threw Sophie inside.

“Have a nice swim”, said Stephanie, “but be careful around my big Ching-Chong feet.”

Stephanie had no intentions of drowning Sophie but she wanted to scare the little brat for a bit. Stephanie put each of her feet in the footbath. She grabbed Sophie between her toes and began pinching the tiny Sophie.

[POV: Amy]

This party had taken quite a few unexpected turns tonight, thought Amy, she loved Stephanie like a sister but she knew that Stephanie could be too playful at times with tinies.

Amy saw Brian furiously working on something. She had no idea what it was but thought it couldn’t hurt to ask.

“Hey Brian”, said Amy softly, “what are you working on there?”

“It’s important but I can’t tell a lot of people. It’s secret.”

“Ummm, I’ve been your girlfriend for almost a year and you can’t trust me with your work?”

Brian sighed and said, “I had explicit instructions not to tell Stephanie but you can know as long as you don’t spread the word.”

“Yes, you can trust me.”

“You know how Maria and Veronica aren’t at the party. Well..I’m trying to – it’s bad but we’re trying to fix things.”

“I get it and you guys think Stephanie will do more harm than good but tell me.”

“Veronica has been kidnapped by another woman. I’ve been helping Maria track down Veronica’s location. We have something, in fact Maria is going there now to try to get Veronica back. So yeah, I’m worried because I hope they’re ok.”

“Oh no, that’s awful! Anything I could do to help?”

“I’ll let you know but we have things handled.”

“For the record”, said Amy with a smile, “I would have let you stay home if I knew Veronica was in trouble.”

“Noted. But I see something you should help. Look at Stephanie.”

Amy saw Stephanie with her feet in the footbath.

“I’d bet you $100 that Sophie is in there”, added Brian.

Amy sighed. She would need to check to make sure everything was ok.

Amy approached Stephanie. She noticed tiny Sophie between Stephanie’s toes.

“Hey Stephanie”, said Amy, “how are you feeling?”

“Not feeling drunk anymore”, responded Stephanie, “now I’m just relaxing with a tiny – wanna join me?”

“Ummm”, said Amy looking down at Sophie, “are you sure Sophie is okay there? She seems weak.”

“Sophie hates our people”, responded Stephanie, “what do you care?”

“Your mom said she noted improvement.”

“Haha, my mom is so naïve about some things.”

“Ok”, said Amy, “I’ll join you.”

Amy put her feet in the footbath right by Stephanie’s feet. She began to playfully nudge Stephanie’s foot with her own little foot.

“That tickles, Amy”, laughed Stephanie, “getting back at me for Twister?”

Amy noticed that Sophie escaped Stephanie’s toe-grip. Amy used the opportunity to have Sophie climb to the top of her foot. Amy then picked up Sophie with her fingers.

“I’m going to keep you safe”, whispered Amy to Sophie.

“Wow, thank you”, said Sophie with shock.

“Aims”, said Stephanie with annoyance, “I wasn’t going to drown Sophie or anything like that.”

“I know but I need to keep Sophie safe.”

Stephanie sighed and continued relaxing her feet in the footbath.

Amy cleaned off Sophie with a towel and said softly, “stay with me and Brian for a while.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter - let me know what you think in the reviews!!