- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alicia and Maria battle for Veronica.

Stephanie and Roger make up.

Brian is proud of Amy rescuing Sophie. Xue returns from her sleep.

[POV: Alicia]

Alicia was on the ground – knocked down by Maria but certainly not knocked out. Maria was vicious with her powerful legs. Alicia needed a moment to breathe.

“You know what”, said Alicia, “I am going to win this day. I am the supreme being here. I will make sure Veronica is mine for the rest of her life.”

“You’re delusional”, responded Maria, “I think the whole world will be looking for Veronica soon. Daughter of the CEO of Pillowland.”

“But I’m a goddess”, said Alicia, “all will bow down to me once I get the shrinking machine from you! Give it to me or Veronica dies.”

Maria rolled her eyes and said, “ok, I can give you the shrinking machine.”

Alicia was shocked that Maria was so willing. Yes, Alicia was going to win the day.

“I knew you would come to your senses”, said Alicia, “now hand it over. I know it’s in your pocketbook.”

Alicia watched with curiosity as Maria took out the shrinking machine. Alicia realized that she had never seen it before.

Maria held the shrinking machine and said, “take it. Do what you want with me. I was just jealous that you wanted Veronica. I want you to want me.”

Alicia wondered in the back of her head if this was a trap but the prize was there. Alicia grabbed the handle Maria wasn’t touching. The shrinking machine escaped Maria’s grip. Now was the time.

Alicia was ready to study the shrinking machine but her hands were stuck. Wait.. what?

“I superglued the handle you fucking puta. You really thought I would just give it to you”, responded Maria with a laugh, “yeah fucking right.”

Maria took out nail polish remover and freed Alicia’s hands from the superglue’s grip and Maria had the shrinking machine back in her hands holding on to the edge.

“Are you ready for your punishment”, asked Maria with a grin, “you know you’ve been really bad to my girlfriend.”

Alicia snarled and was ready to fight however she could but Maria pressed something.

Alicia found herself dwindling down in size until all she could see were Maria’s large feet encased in sandals. This couldn’t be happening, Alicia shrieked.

Maria picked up Alicia and said, “well well, so what do we have here? A tiny pathetic loser?”

Alicia tried to break out of Maria’s grip but it was too strong.

Maria then picked up Veronica. Alicia was disappointed that they were now the same size.

“Veronica”, said Maria, “what should I do with this loser bug?”

“Make her suffer”, responded Veronica.

Alicia wished she could escape but no luck.

“For now”, said Maria, “I think you belong underfoot. Now we got a party to attend!”

Maria removed her sandal and placed Alicia on the insole. Alicia tried to get off the sandal but Maria’s foot was too fast and large. Maria’s foot dominated everything for Alicia. Alicia would have screamed but Maria’s foot dominated Alicia’s body and everything else.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie went through a whirlwind of emotions in one night. She was happy to hear that Roger still loved her and wanted to be her boyfriend.

“I will never let you down again, Roger”, said Stephanie, “I promise from head to toe.”

“And I will never let you down either”, responded Roger, “so what do we do now?”

“I have some ideas”, said Stephanie with a wink, “maybe we can have a little fun before we go back to the party if you’re up for it?”

“Hmmm, what sort of fun are you thinking?”

“Well, my feet are sorry for what they did and they kind of missed you. If you’re up for it.”

“I think I am especially with my sexy Stephanie.”

Stephanie grinned at Roger and said, “ok, they are ready for you.”

She brought Roger down to her bare feet. Stephanie teased Roger with her toes squeezing his body in between the two largest toes and alternating between each foot. Stephanie was so happy that she could share in her tiny playtime again with Roger.

Stephanie was sure Roger was enjoying it too. Uptight Julie could never be this playful.

“Are you ready to feel a little more”, Stephanie asked Roger.

“I’m 100% ready”, responded Roger kissing her foot.

“You’re too kind to me! Okay, so my soles also missed you a ton! My big and beautiful soles.”

Stephanie then placed one of her feet on top of Roger’s body. She felt the pleasure flow through her body after having her foot on Roger. Stephanie never grew tired of how nice tinies felt on her feet, especially Roger.

Stephanie began to roll Roger gently yet playfully underneath her sole. Stephanie was sure her foot softened the hard tile floor on the breakroom. She wondered if Roger was ready for even more stimulation. Stephanie wanted to be careful after the footbath incident, but she knew they both wanted some kinky times. It seemed that Roger had forgiven Stephanie at this point. But she did fear doing something too impulsive or silly that would break it all.

Stephanie could feel a tiny kiss on her sole from Roger. Stephanie bit her lip trying to avoid laughing too loud. Stephanie figured she would ask Roger first before doing more though.

Stephanie lifted her foot off Roger.

“Hey Roger, you seem to be having fun down there.”

“Of course, what about you?”

“Absolutely. My feet and I love you so much. Assuming you’re no longer thinking of Julie, how about we get ready for some sexy time?”

“This is already so sexy for me”, said Roger.

“You know what I mean, silly”, responded Stephanie sticking out her tongue.

“Why don’t you show me what you mean?”

Stephanie smirked and moved her big toe by Roger’s groin area. She moved it up and down for a couple seconds and then removed it.

“Oh, that”, said Roger, “I think we could try that.”

Stephanie wasn’t wasting any time, she was ready.

[POV: Brian]

Brian was proud of how assertive Amy had become. Amy walked over to Brian with Sophie rescued from the footbath. Yes, Sophie had done and said some horrible racist things but she didn’t deserve to be tortured by Stephanie, especially if Sophie was improving.

Amy brought Sophie to the ground by her feet.

Brian saw that Sophie was shivering.

“Are you doing okay”, asked Brian.

“Yeah. I’ll get over it. That crazy bitch almost killed me!”

“Ummm”, said Amy, “your life didn’t seem in danger but I thought getting you out of there was the right thing to do.”

“I am sooooooooo happy to be away from that loser. Amy, I can’t believe you’re friends with her.”

Brian shrugged and said, “you both know how I feel about Stephanie.”

“She is crazy”, continued Sophie, “she gets so fucking mad because I call her Ching Chong. I don’t get it. It’s like “get over it” and stop torturing me.”

Brian could tell that Amy was annoyed by what Sophie was saying. Sophie couldn’t get a hint how hurtful her words were.

“I guess I can understand why Stephanie is hurt by that”, said Brian.

“What do you care? You hate her.”

“Kind of strong but err.. I think Stephanie is tired of you making comments about her race.”

Amy gave Brian a smile of approval. It warmed Brian’s heart.

“Stephanie is the only one I call Ching Chong these days. I don’t think I would ever call anyone else that especially after Superhero Amy saved me from dying! When my daddy comes back, he will make sure Stephanie gets what she deserves.”

Brian chuckled. Sophie was being dramatic.

Brian heard a voice, “Xue is awake again! Hope no one died at party.”

Brian saw Xue in all her glory. Xue plopped over to them.

“Oh, Sophie still alive! Very good, Amy”, said Xue.

“Thank you, Xue. I did my best.”

“Your stupid daughter almost killed me”, said Sophie, “I almost drowned like Roger!”

“Ummm”, began Amy bashfully.

“Oh”, said Xue laughing, “if Sophie just swim in footbath and held by my daughter’s feet – no need to save her. It part of training.”

“Stephanie would have killed me if Amy didn’t show up in time. I am grateful”, said Sophie kissing Amy’s foot.

Amy was surprised by this.

“Well I talk to my daughter later but I know that she mad at you, Sophie.”

“Stephanie is nuts. I hope she goes to jail for everything she did. When my daddy comes back..”

“Only place your daddy will be when he return is PedEgg. Come on, Xue ready to party. Let’s see what else is going on!” Xue picked up Sophie and walked over to a footbath.

“Seems like Sophie is going through some training”, said Brian.

“Yeah, I agree. Just wish she would stop calling Stephanie Ching-Chong, so awful!”

“Training hasn’t finished yet. In the meantime, are you ok with a little alone time?”

Amy nodded and picked up Brian.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!

I have a busy weekend coming up so I wanted to get this chapter out sooner rather than later.

Only 10 more chapters left in Nail Salon 2!!