- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Amy
Roger and Stephanie
Neha and Stacy

Not much plot besides tiny playtime - enjoy ;)

[POV: Brian]

Brian was relieved to get away from the hustle and bustle of Stephanie’s party and to be in the soft hold of Amy. Amy looked down at Brian with her beautiful eyes and soft smile.

“Any updates on Veronica”, Amy asked.

“I was able to find Alicia’s whereabouts and I’m certain Maria went there – let me check my phone.”

Brian saw a new text from Maria.

Maria: Great news, Veronica is safe and sound! We also shrunk down Alicia and are bringing her to the party. Already told Stephanie. We’ll see you soon 😉

Brian: Glad that you and Veronica are ok. Party is as crazy as expected.

Maria: We’re going to turn up the temperature even more!

Brian: Sounds like Alicia deserves punishment.

Maria: She sure does. She’s twice the psycho Sophie is.

Brian: LOL

“Yes”, Brian said to Amy, “they’re all fine now and are coming to the party.”

“Wow, if that happened to me, I would just want to hide in my room for at least a week.”

“Haha, you already do that most of the time anyway.”

“Hee hee, so what do you want to do in our alone time?”

“Whatever you want, you’re so much larger than me now.”

“I’m trying to think. Hmmmm, too bad I’ve been walking barefoot for a while. My feet must be so dirty”, said Amy.

“Can’t be so bad. Let me get a closer look.”

Amy brought Brian down to her feet. Brian began to rub one of them and said, “show me the bottom.”

Amy upturned one of her feet. Brian saw a light layer of dirt and dust on the sole but it wasn’t a lot.

“Sexy to me”, responded Brian.

Amy smirked and then sandwiched Brian between her soles. Brian could only feel Amy’s foot flesh surround his body. He was already at full arousal.

At this point, Amy was an expert at feeling his body. She kept on moving her right foot in a slow and circular motion to feel his body completely.

Brian was still wearing pants but let his body move in tandem with Amy’s foot. This was always his favorite part of tiny playtime.

“I love you, Brian”, Brian heard Amy say from above.

“I love you too, Amy.”

Given the events of the day and the sensual footbath from earlier, Brian released his arousal quickly. He kissed Amy’s sole not minding the dirt that accumulated. Brian had some things in common with the dirt – meant to be under Amy’s foot.

Amy brought her feet away from Brian and said, “I’m guessing you had a good time.”

Brian looked down at his groin, it was obvious.

“I’m glad. Before we go back, I’ll give you and your pants a nice clean-up. Seems my tiny feet did quite a number on you!”

“Tiny? Understatement of the century to me.”

“Well, you’re just extra tiny.”

“Alright, you win.”

Amy blew Brian a kiss and then began to give him a nice bath.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was about ready to give Roger the footjob of his life but her phone rang. Maria!

“Sorry Roger, I haven’t heard from Maria all day.”

“It’s alright”, said Roger, “I hope those two are okay.”

“Maria! Where have you and Veronica been?”

“Long story. But some puta kidnapped Veronica. I found Veronica, beat the puta and now we’re all going to your party.”

“Ouch. Glad Veronica is ok.”

“Me too. We’ll get our revenge on Alicia at your party. See you soon.”

“Yay, see you soon!” Stephanie ended the call.

“Roger, some bitch kidnapped Veronica but now everything is fine. And they’re coming to the party!”

“I guess we should make the plans we have quick then.”

“Depends on how quickly you finish for me”, said Stephanie with a wink, “take off your clothes!”

Roger took off his tiny clothes. Stephanie could see that Roger already had a hard-on. She teased it by placing her thumb on the hard-on. She then brought her face down lightly dabbing her tongue on the little erection. Roger’s moans were enough for Stephanie to know that she was doing the right thing. She was ready for the final act on Roger.

Stephanie brought her foot right by Roger. She wiggled her toes right by Roger’s body and said, “my feet want to play with you!”

Stephanie brought her big and second toe by Roger’s member and began to slowly wiggle them. Even though Roger’s penis was only about 1/10 of an inch, she could feel it pulsing under her big toe.

Stephanie was gentle but seductive.
“How long do you think you can handle my perfect giantess feet, little man?”

Stephanie continued her toework on Roger. She felt a sense of relief. Stephanie wouldn’t be losing Roger to someone like Julie.

Stephanie squeezed her toes around Roger’s body. She did it with a passion and was ready to get him to burst.

“What do you think of my sexy feet, Roger?”

“I love them lots.”

“Show me your love.”

Stephanie looked down at her feet. She always did like them – considering her feet to be her best feature. She blew Roger a kiss pressing her toes with a little more force on Roger’s groin.

Stephanie pressed down until she could feel his spunk begin to coat the bottom of her big toe.

“That’s perfect”, said Stephanie with a smile, “I really think I’m the right woman for you, Roger.”

Roger nodded in agreement kissing Stephanie’s toes.

“That’s my little man. Now let’s clean you up and get us back to the party!”

Stephanie lightly rubbed Roger’s groin with a tissue making sure they got all the cum cleaned off.

Stephanie then helped Roger put on his clothes. She picked up Roger and rubbed him on her cheek.

“So happy to have you in my life”, said Stephanie.

“As am I, Stephanie.”

With that, Stephanie and Roger left the breakroom to rejoin the party. Stephanie was ready for some fun with tinies!

[POV: Neha]

Neha was still trying to figure things out. She surely found Stacy to be attractive – a little plain but attractive nevertheless. But could she just commit herself to one person? She wanted Brian. She wanted Stacy. But Neha knew she couldn’t have both of them.

“I am having so much fun with you, Stacy. You make this shrinking bullshit worthwhile.”

“I’m glad I can help”, responded Stacy with a smile, “but there are some things I do think about.”

“Like what?”

“Can you be committed to me? You know how I feel about you but does it work if I want you to stop your scheming against Amy and Brian?”

“I..um…have to see how I feel about all of it.”

“Because I can’t be with a woman who is lusting after someone else too.”

Neha knew this should be an easy decision. She felt stupid for acting like it wasn’t.

“Maybe we should see how things go between us”, said Neha, “and then I can make my own decision of where things want to go.”

“Fair enough.”

“This is going to be a weird request, I know, but could you bring me down by your feet?”

Stacy blushed. But she did oblige bringing Neha down to her bare feet. They were flat on the ground. Neha could tell Stacy was anxious.

Neha ran over to Stacy’s right foot and began caressing the toes.

“That does feel really nice”, said Stacy from above, “keep doing what you’re doing.”

Neha started to kiss the toes which made Stacy shudder with pleasure.

“Your feet have such a nice shape to them”, said Neha, “I can help make them perfect.”

“You’re embarrassing me”, responded Stacy with a giggle.

“How so? We’re the only ones here and I know what I think.”

Neha then went more aggressive and began to put her whole body into Stacy’s foot. It was like she was making out with another person.

“You’re so silly”, said Stacy with a giggle, “but it feels amazing on my body. Would you also like to experience the bottom of my foot? I hear tinies feel great under there.”

“Absolutely”, responded Neha.

Stacy put her bare foot on Neha’s body. Stacy’s foot had become Neha’s world. Neha began kissing the sole of Stacy’s foot. Stacy began to moan softly and move her foot in circles on the ground.

Neha wondered if she was ready to only be interested in Stacy. She kissed Stacy’s sole with abandon. Neha felt arousal rush through her body. Neha considered if Stacy was the one that was meant to be.

After another five minutes, Neha felt her sexual discharge seep out of her pussy – this was so hot! Neha continued to make love to Stacy’s sexy foot.

After more fun times, Stacy lifted her foot off Neha and smirked. “Looks like you enjoyed yourself, good new is that I did too!”

“Most fun part of the party.”

“Agreed but perhaps we should go back for a while.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter - let me know what you think in the reviews!!