- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex and Don share a moment in one of the breakrooms.

Stephanie and Roger have an idea for a new game and it involves blindfolds!

[POV: Alex]

Alex and Don were glad to have a little break from the party in a breakroom. They had to wait for Amy and Brian to exit but it was worth it.

“What am I going to do with you, little man”, asked Alex.

“Whatever you wish to do with me, my lady.”

“Does this all still seem strange to you?”

“A little, yeah. But I like tiny playtime with you.”

“As do I, little Donny. Where would you like to explore?”

“Let’s take a trip to the boobies.”

“Ooh, boobies! I like that idea a lot.” Alex didn’t waste time and took off her shirt and bra revealing her double D breasts.

“Wow”, said Don with a wipe of his brow, “I don’t even know where to start.”

“I can help you with that, little guy.”

Alex took tiny Don and brought him towards one of her nipples.

“Have you played with a woman’s nipple before?”

“Not one of your size”, responded Don giving the nipple a rub with his hands.

Alex shivered and moaned from the touch, but she was certainly ready for much more.

“Is that all you do with a woman’s nipple”, teased Alex.

Don shrugged and then began to put his mouth around it the best he could.

Ohhhhhh, thought Alex, that was more like it. She loved the feeling of a tiny Don doing what he could to make her happy.

Alex had one hand holding Don steady on her breast and the other hand was headed towards her pussy. This was a hot moment.

After a couple moments, Alex brought Don to the other breast. Ohhhh, this one was even better – thought Alex. Don was a natural. She only met Don last night but she hoped things would work out between them.

Don was diligently having his way with Alex’s nipple. Alex felt bad that she was having all the pleasure and Don was just doing the pleasing. Alex would give Don a nice surprise.

Alex removed Don from her nipple and moved him towards her mouth. She grinned at Don and said, “take off your pants, little man.”

Don did so and Alex could see he was spotting an erection.

“And your underwear too, Donny.”

Don obliged. Alex then licked her finger with her mouth. She placed her finger on Don’s cock and moved it around – lubricating the cock.

Don moaned and seemed to be enjoying himself. Alex moved her finger up and down the shaft and then playfully moved it around the tip. Alex saw a little bit of precum and kept going.

After a few more moments, Don said, “Hold on, I think I’m almost done.” Alex pressed harder on the cock and Don certainly did orgasm on her finger. Success!

“That was a lot of fun”, said Alex grinning.

“I thought so too!”

“Guess it’s time to go back to the party.”

Good times were had but Alex swore she heard tiny rustling when leaving the break room.

[POV: Roger]

Roger was back at the party with Stephanie. He could see Julie looking rather surprised. Roger knew that Stephanie was the one for him though – he was tired of doubting it. Stephanie knew how to make him truly happy. Roger was also feeling naughty and had an idea for the next party game.

Roger whispered the idea in Stephanie’s ear, “let’s play with blindfolded ladies and tinies.”

Stephanie giggled, “aww, you want to live on the wild side, huh? Let’s do it!”

An even nicer surprise was to see Maria with two tinies in her hand: Veronica and another woman. That must have been the woman who kidnapped Veronica.

“Hello everyone”, said Maria, “I am sorry we are late. Veronica and I had to deal with some personal problems but we solved them. This puta is Alicia and I hope we can teach her a lesson tonight.”

The whole crowd glared at Alicia. If this woman dared do horrible things to Veronica, she deserved punishment.

“Yayyy”, cheered Stephanie, “so happy you’re here and that Veronica is okay!!” Stephanie rushed in to give Maria a hug. Maria skillfully held on to Veronica and Alicia.

“I think this segues into our next idea! We are going to play a game of the ages. I got blindfolds here. It’s going to involve picking up a tiny and rubbing that tiny all over our feet but we don’t know which one!”

Roger loved that Stephanie was going through with it. He didn’t know which lady would take him but he was certain Stephanie would reward him regardless.

“So for our tinies – we have Roger, Kevin, Veronica, Brian, Don, Neha and those two bitches whatever their names are. On my team – there’s me, Amy, Maria, Stacy, my mom, Alex, and Julie. The one who doesn’t get caught wins or loses depending on what you want from this game.”

Most of the crowd chuckled at the last statement.

Stephanie put all of the tinies in a circle and blindfolded everyone else. “Alright – time for picking!!”

“What the fuck is this”, grumbled Alicia.

“Oh, Stephanie is nuts”, said Sophie, “but fuck you for hurting Veronica. I hope Stephanie picks you.”

Alicia quickly learned she had no friends amongst the tinies.

The tinies ran as hand after hand reached out. Roger saw Kevin be picked up by Amy. Lol – brother and sister, so awkward. Alex grabbed Don. Maria had Veronica. Stacy had Sophie. Alicia, Brian, Neha and Roger were the only ones left. Roger hoped he wouldn’t be taken by Julie even though she surely wanted him. Roger was picked up by a flabby and familiar hand – not Stephanie but Xue caught her price.

Roger was rubbed onto Xue’s sole as she said to herself, “tiny feel nice – must be better than PedEgg even.” Roger could feel Xue’s well-pampered yet fat foot flesh all around him. Roger was fortunate that he just ejaculated with Stephanie. His cock wasn’t going to be hardened from time with Xue.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie, being the birthday girl, decided to go last. She only had two tinies to pick from. She hoped Roger was still there and, if not, that he wasn’t being caressed on Julie’s foot. That would be the worst. Stephanie moved her hand and could tell the tinies were running. Roger wouldn’t run. He was already taken. She picked up a tiny and moved them to the sole of her foot.

“Alright little one”, said Stephanie, “time to make my feet very happy even though I don’t know which one you are!”

Stephanie moved the tiny on her sole and pressed them hard onto it. She was in heights of pleasure. She then moved the tiny towards her toes and began squeezing them with her toes.

“Wow, you feel extra special by my toes – little one. Maybe I’ll keep you forever. I could also use a little footwarmer and foot pet. You would be perfect for the role!”

The tiny really activated her nerves in a way that tinies were known to do.

“I can’t see you but I can feel you – kiss my foot!” The tiny wasn’t obeying. This was one of the asshole tinies thought Stephanie – so Alicia, Neha, or Sophie. Brian was a possibility too.

“Kiss my foot or I will grind you to the floor with it.” Still no kissing. Brian was a wimp – so not him. Sophie has been kind of scarred over the past year, so most likely not her – Sophie would have given up at this point. This was Alicia or Neha. Stephanie wanted to know who it was. But a part of her also wanted a tiny to kiss her foot. She continued to make statements. “I wonder which tiny this could be. Whoever it is you feel great on my foot. I will keep you forever and ever!” She heard a tiny audible groan – didn’t sound like Neha.

“I know who you are. You are Alicia!” Stephanie removed her blindfold and continued to rub the tiny on her foot. And yes, she was right – Alicia!

“After what you did to Veronica”, said Stephanie, “the only thing you deserve is to be under my foot.” Stephanie put Alicia on the ground and put her foot on the tiny. The other ladies were still blindfolded. Stephanie cooed that Maria managed to get Veronica and Alex had Don to herself. Roger was being played around by her mother – better than Julie. Stephanie saw Brian looking up with a smug grin. He avoided it all. Well – some others deserved it more.

Julie had Neha. Stacy had Sophie. And Amy had Kevin. Stephanie laughed – sibling dynamics to a whole new level. Stephanie would say something.

“Oh Amy, that’s your brother!”

Amy removed her blindfold and shrieked, “sooo sorry, Kevin I had no idea you were on my foot.”

“No worries”, said Kevin laughing, “wondered if you would ever notice haha.”

“Don’t tell Mom and Dad about this.”

“Amy, last thing I’d tell the parents.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter - let me know what you think in the reviews!!