- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Veronica and Maria get their revenge on Alicia.
Stacy gets Neha back but doesn't want this to be the last tiny playtime.

 

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica must have hit the jackpot with the blindfold game. She got to spend more time with Maria. Veronica loved being able to feel the sole of her goddess on her body. Veronica kissed the sole with abandon and said to herself, “I missed you so much.”

Veronica was moved to Maria’s toes which lightly wiggled on her body. Veronica gave the two toes she was near a kiss to show her gratitude.

Veronica still had thoughts about her ordeal with Alicia – revenge was needed ASAP. But Veronica couldn’t even think of good payback except crushing Alicia like a grape or having her go to jail for kidnapping.

After another 10 minutes or so, Maria removed Veronica from her foot.

Maria took off her blindfold and was pleased to see Veronica.

“I had a feeling it was you”, said Maria, “I know your kisses so well.”

“I’m honored to have been picked by you. Maria, you make everything better!”

“As do you. I would have been lost without you. What is our plan with Alicia by the way?”

“I went through a lot. Really hard to think of anything that would be a suitable punishment unless we want to have her locked up for kidnapping.”

“Heh heh. But Alicia will never really understand the pain of what she caused. Yes, she would be punished for however long she is but would she truly understand her treatment of you is wrong?”

“I honestly don’t care if she understands or not. I just want Alicia to be miserable.”

“If you’re up for it, Veronica”, said Maria, “I have a plan for Alicia. Looks like Stephanie is enjoying her now but we’ll take Alicia for some fun of our own.”

“Ooh, sounds intriguing.”

“But first”, said Maria, “I want to give you a bath.”

Maria took Veronica to one of the breakrooms. Veronica was already naked so Maria just began to wash Veronica’s body and then put a little bit of soap on it. Veronica was feeling more refreshed than she felt all day. She could feel the dirt and grime leave her body. Maria was an incredibly good tiny washer – meticulous and sensual.

Maria put a special focus on Veronica’s pussy lightly rubbing it. Veronica moaned as Maria’s touch hit the pussy. Veronica was feeling so happy and was tempted to completely take in Maria but she was going to save her energy for what was planned for Alicia.

“You’re really the best person that has entered my life”, said Veronica.

“And I can say the same for you, little Veronica. Do you feel clean now?”

“Absolutely, thank you as always!”

Maria then dried Veronica off with a paper towel.

Veronica felt like a new woman after what she went through.

“I think it’s time to teach that puta a lesson”, said Maria, “I’m sure Stephanie will let us borrow Alicia for a bit.”

“Alicia has no idea what she’s gotten herself into!”

Veronica hoped that this would be payback.

[POV: Stacy]

Stacy certainly had an interesting night. Besides all the tiny playtime, Stacy didn’t think that anyone could find her attractive – especially her feet. Stacy would need to get a pedicure especially if things would work out with Neha.

Stacy enjoyed the blindfold game. She was rubbing a tiny person on her foot which felt amazing. Stacy didn’t bark orders like some of the others did but she had fun. Since there were no kisses, Stacy knew that this wasn’t Neha.

After Stephanie said they could remove their blindfolds, Stacy looked at her foot and saw that she had Sophie. Sophie looked like she had been through a lot. Sophie was almost catatonic at Stacy’s foot.

“Ummm Stephanie”, asked Stacy awkwardly, “where should I bring Sophie?”

“Bring her to my mom. She’s being training Sophie to be less of a jerk!”

It had been some time of course but Stacy could tell that Sophie was once a woman of high social status and wealth. This sort of playtime must have never crossed Sophie’s mind.

With that, Stacy handed Sophie to Xue.

“Did bug girl cause problems?”

“No, Sophie was fine and more than fine.”

“I know. Tiny feel great on feet. I help Sophie though.”

“Keep doing what you’re doing! And thanks Sophie for the foot rub.”

Sophie shrugged.

Stacy now needed to find Neha.
She spotted Neha being pushed into Julie’s sole. Julie was still wearing her blindfold. It was clear that she didn’t bother listening to Stephanie.

“Uhh, Julie”, said Stacy.

Neha noticed Stacy’s presence and began waving her arms frantically.

“Julie”, said Stacy, “this is Stacy – Neha and I need to go home now.”

Julie removed her blindfold and looked down at her foot.

“Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else.”

Stacy took Neha from Julie.

“I feel so dirty”, said Neha, “how can people enjoy this?”

“As you know”, said Stacy, “there’s a slight sexual nature to this.”

“With you, yes.”

Stacy knew the party was over though for them.

Stacy approached Stephanie who just finished giving Alicia hell.

“Stephanie, this was a really nice party but Neha and I have to head back. Do you have one of those machines to grow her back?”

“Yes, I do. But Neha and her clothes will smell funny. Easier to give her a bath though when she’s tiny.”

Stacy gave Neha a bath and washed her clothes the best she could. After that, Neha was grown back to size.

Stacy didn’t want this to be the last time.

Stacy went over to her new friend, Amy.

“Hey Amy, thanks for bringing Neha and I to this experience. We were wondering if it would be possible to borrow a shrinking machine once in a while.”

“Oh, no problem! Glad we could do this. And I can do even better, I’ll make sure Brian makes a copy for you.”

Stacy was happy to hear that. Neha had a poker face but Stacy knew that Neha would enjoy too.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica and Maria had Alicia in one of the breakrooms. They were ready to have their revenge on her. Alicia already looked battered from spending time with Stephanie’s foot but it wasn’t enough.

“How are we going to do this”, asked Veronica, “Alicia was ready to kill me.”

“I have an idea”, responded Maria, “time to grow you back to normal size.”

Veronica was already turned on – she couldn’t wait to inflict some torture on Alicia.

With the shrinking machine, Veronica was grown back to normal size.

Alicia was trembling on a countertop.

“I’ll let you start, Veronica”, said Maria, “do what you like.”

Veronica picked up Alicia and stuck out her tongue.

“I wonder what you taste like, Alicia.”

Veronica put her tongue on Alicia’s body and said, “mmmmmmm, but want to do more things to you.”

Veronica dropped Alicia onto the ground. She then put one of her feet on top of Alicia. Veronica wiggled her toes and relished the pleasure she was getting from Alicia’s presence.

“How do you like that, little bug? Can you handle my amazing and sexy foot?”

Veronica put more pressure on her foot to make sure Alicia felt its full power.

“Now you get to experience what I felt for the past day, isn’t that nice? I’m just sharing the love.”

Veronica noticed that Maria was turned on by the sight. Veronica would be letting Maria join in very soon.

Veronica was reminded in this moment though why all of them were obsessed with having tinies at their feet, the pleasure was incredible.

Veronica lifted her foot slightly and said, “Alicia, kiss the bottom of my foot.”

Alicia groaned but planted a kiss on Veronica’s sole.

“Good job, bug. Now I have another plan for you. Maria, please help me.”

“What do you want to do? This is your show.”

“Show me your pussy.”

Maria grinned as she took off her blouse and panties.

Veronica picked up Alicia and put her inside Maria’s pussy.

“Ready to be eaten out, Maria?”

“Ooohhhh, yes.”

Veronica put her face in between Maria’s legs and began to lick the pussy knowing full well that Alicia was experiencing it all.

“Oh my god – keep going”, panted Maria, “you are incredible.”

Veronica continued her work. Taking great satisfaction when she knew her tongue touched Alicia’s body as well. Veronica moved her tongue all around. Maria was definitely aroused.

After 10 minutes, Maria let out an earth-shattering moan and her sexual discharge coated Alicia.

Alicia was taken out of Maria’ pussy.

“So what do you think now”, asked Veronica.

“Grow me back”, pleaded Alicia, “I will just forget about shrinking and we can all move on.”

“A little late for that after what you did to me. I wonder if Xue needs another pet.”

“I think that’s a great idea”, responded Maria, “let’s ask Xue.”

Alicia put her hands in her face.

Maria and Veronica redressed and cleaned up – they were ready to share Alicia with Xue.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!