- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Roger tells Julie he decided on Stephanie.
Maria and Veronica have a quickie.
Ronald's plan is set in motion

[POV: Roger]

Roger was actually kind of nervous about talking with Julie. Roger knew that Julie would be upset. Stephanie only had to deal with an inch-high Kevin. Roger had to do deal with a woman who towered over Stephanie.

After Stephanie and Kevin exited the break room, Roger asked Julie to join him.

“So, what did you and Stephanie talk about”, said Julie.

Julie then placed Roger by her feet which were enclosed in strappy and fashionable sandals. Julie wiggled her toes likely for Roger.

“This is kind of hard to say”, said Roger, “but umm Stephanie and I did talk about everything that happened. She was very apologetic. I understood where she was coming from and ummm Stephanie and I uhhh decided that it was best for us to keep the relationship going.”

“Oh”, responded Julie with disappointment.

“I’m really sorry, Julie. Stephanie and I have a bond. Yes, we have our ups and downs but any relationship has that.”

“Frankly”, said Julie, “Stephanie almost drowned you in a footbath with her foot. I don’t think it’s as simple as “an up and down”.”

“It was a mistake, yes. And Stephanie did have a little too much to drink. But I have forgiven her and I know she’ll be more careful going forward.”

“I trust Stephanie will try. But we both know how she is. She’s impulsive and overly emotional. She’ll do something that puts your life in danger again!”

“I have faith in Stephanie. Nobody’s perfect. But I know she won’t do anything like that again. Most of the time, Stephanie is really protective of me!”

“I’m disappointed and I don’t understand. But Roger, if this is what you really want – I suppose there’s nothing I can do to change your mind.”

“I’m sorry, Julie. We had our shot two years ago but you picked Chad. Now I’m with Stephanie and she makes me really happy.”

“But she’s so foolish and uncouth. Your mother knows this too.”

“Not surprised you two get along so well. Perhaps what I like about Stephanie is that she isn’t afraid to follow her own path in life.”

Julie sighed while spreading her toes out.

“I just think you’ll be sorry if you keep being with Stephanie.”

“You weren’t there when I talked with her.”

“Oh Roger, you’re such a naïve beta male.”

Roger was pissed but knew he couldn’t do much at his inch-tall height.

“I’ve made up my mind, Julie. Also the Stephanie I know is really smart. Sometimes she lets her emotions overpower her. But she’s a genius in my books!”

“Stephanie must have really charmed you when you two were alone.”

“She reminded me of why I love her so much. Really sorry, Julie. But I made up my mind.”

“Oh well”, responded Julie, “I think I should be going. Enjoy the rest of the party.”

“Planning on it. But Julie, I still want you in my life – just as friends.”

“I get it. I’ll see you later.”

[POV: Maria]

Maria was so proud of Veronica and her dominance over Alicia. This turned on Maria so much. Alicia deserved pain for what she did.

But for now, Veronica decided she wanted to be tiny again. Veronica was right by Maria’s breast. Veronica was caressing one of Maria’s nipples with both hands. Maria was in bliss as always. She moaned and slowly caressed her pussy with her fingers.

“I love you, Veronica.”

“I love you too, Maria.”

“Let me know if I’m too rough on you.”

“No you’re doing fine! Honestly, since I’m with you – I feel no fear or discomfort at all.”

Veronica then began to nibble on Maria’s nipple.

Maria loved every second of this. She was so happy to have Veronica back in her life. The two of them were meant to be.

“I am honored to have the sexy Veronica taking care of me”, responded Maria.

Veronica then moved on to Maria’s other nipple knowing that it needed love too. A part of Maria was worried that Veronica would face trauma for what Alicia did. But things seemed normal at the moment.

“Hold on”, said Veronica, “let me move down a little bit.”

Veronica rushed across Maria’s body and found her prize – the pussy.

“Move over, hand”, said Veronica, “pussy is now mine!”

Maria smiled and took her hand away. Veronica rubbed her body onto Maria’s vaginal opening.

Maria didn’t bother to hold in her moans. She knew everyone knew what was happening in the breakroom. Almost every one of them was having some kind of sexy time in one of the nail salon’s breakrooms.

Maria closed her eyes and let Veronica work her magic. Veronica knew all the right places and wasn’t shy about sharing her knowledge.

Veronica was extra daring and brought herself inside Maria’s vagina. This always surprised Maria even though Veronica had done this before.

Maria was in full heights of ecstasy. She curled her toes on the sofa and her fingers held on tightly. Veronica always exceeded expectations.

After five minutes of heaven, Maria had an amazing orgasm. She could see fluids escape her vagina along with Veronica.

“Wow babe”, said Maria panting, “wasn’t expecting you to go all out.”

“Just showing my appreciation for my goddess.”

Maria put on her clothes and washed everything up including Veronica.

“I wish we could be together forever”, said Veronica.

“I think we will. Nothing can come between us – even crazy Alicia.”

Veronica smirked.

Suddenly, the lights went out and Maria heard a scream. It sounded like Stephanie.

“Shit, what happened”, said Veronica.

“We should get back to the party and make sure everyone is ok.”

Maria rushed out with Veronica. It was completely dark and eerily quiet. Something was terribly wrong.

Maria felt a prick on her ankle. She couldn’t move anymore – falling to the ground but making sure Veronica was safely in her palm.  Maria couldn’t move a muscle. She was trapped in her own body. What the hell was happening?

[POV: Don]

When the lights went out, Don could only hear Alex fall to the ground. What was happening? And who was behind this? Don had never been more terrified in his life. He couldn’t see anything in his tiny form. But he could hear movement from other tinies.

“Anyone know what’s going on here”, asked Don.

“You’re as clueless as the rest of us”, responded Roger.

“MARIA”, cried Veronica, “whoever did this will pay?”

“When the lights turn on, perhaps I can analyze the contents of whatever stunned the giant ladies”, said Brian.

“I shouldn’t be fucking here at all”, moaned Alicia.

“Daddy”, said Sophie softly, “he’s back.”

Of course, thought Don, his father was a psychopath. These five lovely giant ladies were in trouble.

“All of you should be saying – thank you Ronald Drumpf!!”

The lights turned on.

Don saw his tiny father proudly holding an arrow in his hand. He also saw that Stephanie, Xue, Alex, Maria and Amy were all on the ground unable to move – five gigantic yet beautiful women.

“I will be liberating you all from these monsters. I just need to decide which ones I’m going to kill.”

“You’re not killing anyone – you bastard”, said Veronica, “I’ll take you down myself!”

“Don’t worry, chica. I have other plans for Maria which don’t involve death.”

Most of the tinies, including Don, were angry. Alicia and Sophie looked at Ronald with approval.

“The stun will wear off for those five bitches soon”, said Ronald, “I have decided on all of their punishments and I have the tools to make it happen.”

“As you all know”, said Sophie, “my daddy is the most powerful man on the planet.”

“Fuck you dad”, snarled Don.

“Well pardon me. Fuck you for falling in love with a man. This is unacceptable for the Drumpf family.”

“You threw me and my mom out as soon as you had the chance! I went looking for you and Sophie out of family duty, not love.”

“And I thought you just wanted to fuck a giant tranny! Now if you’ll excuse me, this my show – not yours.”

Don was disappointed to see that Sophie seemed ok with this. He thought he saw signs that Sophie changed.

Sophie went over to Stephanie who was paralyzed and said, “my daddy is going to make you suffer.”

Don noticed that Brian was studying the giantesses closely.

“I’m going in the order of least awful to most awful. So Amy is first”, said Ronald, “Amy never actually did anything to me, so she won’t be punished. She is kind of a waste of space though, isn’t she? And yes, Amy can hear me. She just can’t move at the moment.”

“Second up is Alex. Honestly, you weren’t too bad to me compared to the old hag. But you desecrate the Drumpf name with your mental illness and my son! Break up with Don or there will be fucking trouble.”

Don clenched his fists. He wouldn’t leave Alex.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think in the reviews.

Who will stop Ronald's heinous plan?