- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don feels bad about his father's death but has no regrets about Alex.

Stephanie has some doubts about tiny playtime and talks with Roger.

Linda replaces Chad with Brad.

[POV: Don]

Don could hardly absorb what happened. His father went completely berserk and got killed as a result. Don thought of his father as an immortal being given the power and prestige he held. His father was a bastard, but he didn’t want his father to die.

Don stared down at the ground and was poked by a large finger – Alex.

“Don, are you doing ok?”

“I still can’t believe any of this is happening. None of this can be real, can it? I mean.. my father was awful to me and my mother but I still didn’t want him to die.”

“I understand, Don. Hey – maybe we can grow you back and we could just hang out normal size?”

“I would like that.”

Don was ambushed by an angry Sophie.

“You should have done more to save Daddy”, yelled Sophie, “you were just jealous that I am the favorite.”

“I couldn’t let him kill someone.”

“You just got shrunk yesterday. Stephanie is a monster! She’s the one behind all of this.”

“As we are sad that Dad is dead, think of all of the people who would have been saddened if Stephanie was killed. Including Xue.”

“I saved Xue’s life.”

“Honestly, most people probably won’t see it – but you’ve come a long way this past year. Maybe this tiny stuff will change you for the better.”

“I’m done changing. Daddy is dead and Xue will just have to understand that. I will make sure Maria is deported too. Mark my words.”

Don knew nothing got in the way of his angry and relentless sister. Nothing..

“I think it’s time for me and Don to go”, said Alex.

“Alright, have fun with your.. I mean, if you two think you’re a good pair. I don’t give a shit. Alex, you’ve been nice to me so it’s hard to get angry with you.”

Don wasn’t surprised. He had a hard time imagining Alex being mean to anyone.

Alex picked up Don and whispered, “let’s get you grown back.”

Stephanie was in a breakroom but they went to Amy and Brian.

“Hey Amy”, said Alex, “we’re ready to head out. I think it’s time for Don to grow back.”

“Sure thing! Not a problem.” Amy took out the shrinking machine from her pocketbook and pointed it at Don.

Don felt himself grow back to full height at 6’1”. He couldn’t believe how different everything looked.

“Thanks Amy for taking care of us”, said Alex, “now we’re gonna get out of here.”

Don and Alex rushed out of the nail salon.

“Crazy night, huh”, said Alex.

“Yeah. But the main thing I don’t regret is meeting you.” Don gave Alex a passionate kiss. The two of them were about ready to have sex in the street.

But Alex said, “you’re not tiny anymore – hard to hide. Let’s go to my apartment. I can show you what fun looks like.”

“I’m ready for more adventures.”

“And maybe some tiny playtime in the future!”

[POV: Roger]

Roger had never seen Stephanie so sullen. She sat on the floor of the breakroom. Roger was by Stephanie’s feet. Roger kissed Stephanie’s toes. Roger saw a slight smile from Stephanie’s face but she didn’t say anything.

“What Ronald Drumpf did wasn’t your fault”, said Roger.

“Yes it is”, said Stephanie, “I shrunk him and basically refused to let him grow back. Now he’s dead.”

“It’s not your fault that Ronald was a narcissistic megalomaniac. He is the reason why Sophie is as screwed up as she is.”

“But my actions only made Ronald more angry and more hateful. I almost died and could have had my friends killed too.”

“The asshole is dead. Now can we..”

“I don’t know! Most of you think I’m awful anyway. Brian thinks I’m an idiot. Julie thinks I’m such a piece of shit that she could just steal you from me. Hell, even my mom and Amy are worrying that I am too much with tinies.”

“Personally, that’s something I love about you – the tiny playtime. And you know your mother is protective of Sophie like a child. She thinks Sophie can change for the better.”

“On that, I respectfully disagree. I heard Sophie cheer on my death.”

“You didn’t see it though. Ronald dropped his gun and it landed right by Sophie. She was hesitating to pick it up. But right then, Maria squashed Ronald and it was over.”

“Sophie has a long way to go.”

“I know. But I think she’s capable of redemption.”

“With her father dead, I’m sure she is looking for ways to punish us all.”

“What’s she going to do at an inch high?”

“Ronald managed to put together some doomsday device at a small height.”

“I think your mother’s training will work on her. And one thing I learned tonight, I’m not leaving you.”

“Really?”

“I love you, Stephanie. I don’t care about others’ opinions. I know how I feel about you. And you have only done the right things this past year.”

“Awww, I love you too Roger! I guess we can keep our tiny playtime going.”

“Absolutely! And I know it’s a gift you have. Something that nobody can take away from you, not even me.” Roger kissed Stephanie’s toes again.

“I’m so glad that my tiny boyfriend loves worshipping me so much.”

“And think of all the happy relationships you started. Amy and Brian. Maria and Veronica. Alex and Don. And from what I can tell – possibly Stacy and Neha. And best of all, you and me. All because you took Brian’s invention and did something with it. We all should be thanking you!”

“You know how to flatter a woman perfectly. I guess we can head back to my party. Hopefully some people are still there.”

“And if there aren’t, playtime at one of the salon stations.”

“Oh, you are a naughty boy”, said Stephanie poking Roger with her big toe, “okay, let’s go back and finish up my party!”

[POV: Chad]

Chad was flabbergasted. A scrawny black guy named Brad visited Linda and volunteered to be shrunken at her feet.  Who the hell would do this willingly?

Brad was now the same height as Chad.

“Jeez”, said Chad to Brad, “you actually are willing to devote yourself to this crazy bitch?”

“Linda and I have a connection which you would never understand.”

“I would like to see what. I doubt your penis is as big as mine.”

“Our connection is beyond the sexual realm but yes sex is an aspect of it.”

Brad was weird, thought Chad.

Linda returned from the bathroom and looked down at Chad and Brad.

“Braddy”, said Linda, “I thought of you when I received that mysterious gift in the mail.”

Brad rushed over to Linda and began staring at her with awe.

“Tiny people feel excellent on my feet. Brad, I want you to worship them.”

“Certainly, my goddess.”

Chad couldn’t help but laugh as he watched Linda bring Brad down to her feet. Brad began caressing and kissing Linda’s foot like it was a real lover.

“So fucking pathetic”, said Chad, “I can’t believe that anyone would submit themselves to this crap.”

“Little Chad”, said Linda, “this is not crap. This is an act of love and adoration. Brad loves me and I would love to return the favor. Oooohhhhhh, Brad is much better at this than you. He’s a real man.”

That pissed Chad off. Nobody was more manly than him.

“That nerd is not more of a man than me. I am 100% man. A real man does not devote himself to a woman willfully.”

“Hmmmm, I wish you the best of luck, Chad”, said Linda, “ohhhh – Brad, just like that. Oh yeah. My feet are going to love you.”

“How the hell did Stephanie find you anyway?”

“I don’t know Stephanie at all. Maybe it was your fault.”

Fucking Roger, thought Chad. Why would he? He did tell Roger about the hot therapist he was going to fuck. He told fucking Stephanie. Oh well – Linda was a psycho.

“I see you had a moment of realization”, said Linda, “you revealed your lust towards me and the problem was solved. I suppose you can be grown back now.”

Linda walked over to the shrinking machine with Brad still hanging on her toes.

In a couple seconds, Chad was grown back to normal size. He was naked.
“Oh”, said Linda, “looking at your endowment versus Brad’s endowment when he was normal size.. Brad definitely wins.”

“Fuck you”, said Chad, “I hope I never see you again. But ummm..” Chad looked at his tiny clothes and said, “can you grow those back too? That has my stuff in it.”

“Sure, if you can give me $500 in cash.”

“Take all the cash in my wallet”, said Chad, “I just don’t want to see you again.”

With that, Linda grew Chad’s stuff back, took the money. Chad grabbed his stuff and ran far away.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!! I only have 3 chapters left.