- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Roger and Stephanie have some fun together.

Stephanie decides to quit the vigilante project.

Sophie is mourning her father's death and is attempting to get her revenge on Maria.

[POV: Roger]

Roger was giving Stephanie a little comfort as she had to help Xue clean up the nail salon. Roger was under Stephanie’s foot with his head poking out between her big and second toe. Roger loved being able to worship his giantess girlfriend’s foot whenever he could. Roger loved how the soft skin of Stephanie’s foot encompassed his whole body. He made sure to sporadically kiss her foot as Stephanie was cleaning.

After about an hour, Stephanie was headed back to the apartment with Roger still underfoot.

Stephanie quickly kicked off her flip-flops and wiggled her toes with Roger enjoying the stimulus.

“Now we finally have time completely to ourselves”, said Stephanie, “so, what do you want to do, little man?”

“I don’t know. Whatever you want to do with me.”

“Hmmmmm, you really brought me to great heights last night figuratively and literally. I’m wondering if I should return the favor figuratively.”

“I think I’d like that but are you doing ok after what Ronald did to you yesterday?”

“I’m doing fine. The odds of us dealing with a psycho like that again are very low. Now, c’mon – let me have my way with you.”

Roger nodded.

Stephanie took Roger to their bedroom as Stephanie hummed a merry tune.

Stephanie got on the bed placing Roger by her feet.

“I want you to do a good job worshipping my feet and you might be rewarded”, said Stephanie.

Roger began to caress one of Stephanie’s feet. They were perfect to him – well-pedicured with long and shapely toes.

Roger kissed every bit of Stephanie’s foot even the area between her toes.

“You’re doing such a great job, little Roger”, cheered Stephanie, “now I want you to get the bottom of my foot too.”

Stephanie upturned her foot revealing her soft sole. Roger didn’t waste time and began rubbing and kissing the entire foot.

Stephanie moaned and said, “keep going, keep going.”

Roger continued. He loved worshipping his goddess. He made sure to activate every nerve which would bring Stephanie more pleasure.

“I think it’s time for me to take care of you”, said Stephanie, “lie down on your back.”

Roger obliged and watched as Stephanie’s foot hovered over his body. She wiggled her toes and scrunched her sole.

“I see a little bug has made its way towards my foot”, said Stephanie, “I wonder what I can do with it.”

Stephanie moved her foot down and lightly touched Roger’s hard-on. She moved her foot in all sorts of directions.

“I wonder if this bug can squirt like a man”, said Stephanie.

Roger’s addiction to Stephanie was more than ever. He let Stephanie take care of things. Roger sometimes wondered if Stephanie could see how hard his tiny cock was from so little.

After five minutes, Roger had relented to Stephanie’s foot letting all the cum seep out coating the center of Stephanie’s sole.

“Ah”, said Stephanie, “looks like this bug is like a man. Oh, this must be Roger!”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie loved that she could bring such pleasure to Roger. Roger was her one and only. Stephanie felt more secure that Roger would stay with her over the events of last night and this morning.

Roger looked happy but exhausted. Honestly, Stephanie was feeling a little exhausted too.

“Always fun times with you, Roger”, said Stephanie smiling at her tiny boyfriend.

“Couldn’t agree more. I’ll always be here for you.”

“And I’ll always be here for you. So what did you and Julie talk about last night?”

“I told Julie that I just wanted to be friends and that you make me happy.”

“Guessing Julie didn’t take it too well? I know she left the party early.”

“Nah. But I don’t care. Julie needs to learn she can’t get everything or everyone she wants. Mind if I ask but er.. Kevin.”

“Kevin gets it. I want to still be close friends with him though. But he knows there’s only you and me.”

Roger looked a little uneasy but then Stephanie said, “I’m working on finding him a good girlfriend.”

“I appreciate your efforts with Julie but maybe find a girl who’s actually compatible with him. You know my cousin, Wendy, she might be a good match for Kevin. I’ll check to see if she would be interested.”

“Doesn’t she live in Boston?”

“Worth a try. You met her – she reminds me of you in a lot of ways.”

“Oh yeah. Wendy is a lot of fun. Good thinking, Roger. But umm.. something I’m thinking of doing. I hope this is ok?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Honestly, since it seems like Julie has no respect for me. I am planning on quitting the vigilante project. It was a fun run for the most part. But Julie has so many rules for me usually based on whatever asshole her family has connections. I’m letting Julie know that I am quitting and I don’t care if I lose my upcoming job – I can find another.”

“It’s a big risk. But I get it. Probably super awkward for both of us to work with Julie. But I got to keep my job with the Hornblower Foundation, especially if you lose yours.”

“It’s all on me, Roger. And besides, I am going to start applying for some graduate programs in creative writing. This HR thing isn’t long-term for me anyway.”

“I support you all the way, Stephanie.” Roger kissed Stephanie’s foot.

Stephanie smiled at Roger and said, “and I will always support you. Now it’s time for me to tell Julie that I’m quitting.”

Stephanie was miffed beyond belief that Julie tried her best to break them up.

Stephanie figured a text would suffice.

“Hey Julie, I’ve given this a lot of thought and I am quitting the vigilante project. I don’t think it is for me. And honestly, I am annoyed that you would try to take Roger from me. I can’t work with someone who would do that crap to me.”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie was upset beyond belief. Her father was dead and there was little she could do to avenge his death. She had one plan in motion which she hoped would work.

Given the wealth and reputation of the Hornblowers, they were extremely risk-averse.
It was dumb luck too. This morning, while Stephanie and Xue were cleaning the nail salon – Sophie spotted another tiny: a red-haired British man with a bushy moustache and a large nose. Nigel Hornblower, Julie’s father. Nigel likely spied on them from time to time knowing his daughter’s involvement with the shenanigans.

Sophie told Nigel how Maria killed Ronald. Nigel told Sophie that he would work on getting Maria deported to Guatemala along with her parents. Sophie felt like her chances were good. Nigel Hornblower was New York City.

For now, Sophie sat in her shoebox bed looking despondent. She was mad at all of them. If they didn’t treat her daddy so badly, he would still be alive.

Sophie could hear Xue’s footsteps. Ugh, Sophie wasn’t in the mood.

“Sophie, are you ok?”

“My daddy died thanks to that miserable illegal, so no I am not ok!”

Xue approached the shoebox looking concerned.

“I know you need time to mourn”, said Xue, “you know how I feel about your father. I say you take as much time as need to recover. You can skip nail salon duty.”

“It’s just unfair. Maria didn’t need to squish my daddy to stop him. She could have just put her smelly foot on him and take the gun.”

“It tough situation. I was scared for life and so was everyone else.”

“I hope Maria suffers”, said Sophie, “more than your bratty daughter.”

“You are brat. Not Stephanie. Why did your daddy want to kill us?”
“You all let him be tortured for a year. You should thank your lucky stars that I saved your life.”

“I do”, said Xue, “I heard sincere pleadings to your daddy but you were ready to let Stephanie die.”

“I’m still working on changing. Maybe Stephanie and I could find forgiveness but not now.”

“I help train you but I hope you’ll find heart to love all. And I give you time to mourn. Your love for your daddy is why I believe in you.”

“I think I can take my anger away from Stephanie. She wasn’t the one who killed my daddy.”

“I guess it too much for me to ask you to forgive Maria.”

“The woman who killed my father? Absolutely too much. And I hope you’ll never ask me that again.”

“I understand. I could never forgive you father for his negligence which killed my husband.”

“And I don’t expect you to forgive him.”

“If there anything you need from me, I’m here. I’m sorry you lost someone you care about.”

“Thanks Xue, I appreciate that.”

With that, Xue left.

Sophie quietly hoped Maria would be deported to Guatemala soon. Then revenge for her father’s death would have been satisfied.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!

One chapter left..