- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy and Brian have some fun.

Ronald goes in the PedEgg.

Stephanie still has tiny Kevin (but of course StephaniexRoger forever!!)

 

[POV: Amy]

Amy couldn’t believe a year had almost passed since Brian invented the shrinking machine. It seemed liked it was always a part of their lives.

It was a lazy Saturday morning for her and Brian.

Amy was busy looking over her notes making sure she was all set for her Classical Mechanics class. She felt intimidated being in the same program with a bunch of brainiacs, she never thought she would be at MIT – but Brian would tell her that she was smarter than any of them. But maybe that’s just because Brian was tending to her feet.

Amy could feel tiny Brian’s hands knead her sole and it also warmed her soul.

“Oh, you are definitely making me feel better about my first class on Tuesday.”

“I’m glad I am helping you relax.”

Brian placed a kiss on Amy’s sole.

“I don’t think that will ever get old for me.”

“Me neither. I am fortunate to have met a woman with such perfect feet.”

Amy blushed. She loved that Brian adored her. She knew most guys would prefer someone like Stephanie – but Brian was the opposite.

“My perfect feet want me to take a break from studying and play with you.”

Amy moved her other foot towards Brian and picked him up with her toes.

Amy began slowly moving him up and down with her foot. Over the year, Amy had grown more confident in giving Brian what he wanted but making sure he didn’t get hurt.

“How’s the ride, little man?”

“Amazing.”

“I’m glad. I think you’re ready for some stimulation.”

Amy gingerly put Brian down on the bed with her foot. She then used her big toe to massage Brian’s penis. She giggled with excitement as the penis grew in size – Amy was an expert. It was just another day in keeping her boyfriend happy.

Amy moved her toe slowly but seductively around Brian’s member.

“I think I’m going to cum any moment”, said Brian weakly.

“I am fulfilling my duties as girlfriend.”

“And as my goddess.”

After a few more soft wiggles from Amy’s toe, Brian ejaculated all over the bottom of her toe.

“Wow..thank you Amy, amazing as always.”

“Only the best for you, little guy. Now let’s get you all cleaned up. You have your own class coming up, Dr. Brian Kaplan.”

Amy got a tissue and with one quick swoop – the cum from Brian’s tiny cock was all cleaned from her bedsheets.

Amy grew Brian back to his normal size and they began to kiss.

After a few moments, Amy couldn’t help but notice the large pile of laundry in the hamper.

“Oh, I’ll take a break from studying today and do your laundry”, said Amy.

“I can get it done in a few days – I’ve just been very busy.”

“No, that will not do. I want you to have the cleanest and best of clothes. Not a problem. I could use a little break anyway”, said Amy with a wink.

[POV: Ronald]

Every day had been hell the past year for the most fantastic man in the world. Why was this? Everyone always said he was fantastic and amazing. Ronald was stuck under the old hag’s sole who seemed ready to torture him with activities at the nail salon.

“Such exciting day at the nail salon”, said Xue to Ronald and Sophie, “my feet are a little rough again but I plan to use PedEgg. Ronald, you’ve been in there a few times.”

Ronald rolled his eyes. The PedEgg was disgusting. Who would have ever thought this was a good thing to do to any human being? Xue and all of them were just jealous of him and his amazing daughter – like that no good first wife of his and their not-as-amazing son, Don. Ronald hit the jackpot with his second wife (who unfortunately died five years ago -but she was fantastic) and his perfect daughter, Sophie.

The sandal was removed. Ronald saw the grinning faces of Xue and Maria stare down at him.

“Maria”, said Xue, “will you give my feet a nice time with PedEgg?

“Of course”, responded Maria with a grin, “I think PedEgg does great things!”

Wrong, PedEgg does not do great things – sad!!

Ronald was stuffed into the PedEgg. It was a tight fit and he knew it would be even tighter in a moment.

“Are you ready, Xue”, asked Maria.

 “I am NOT ready”, yelled Ronald.

“Xue always ready for PedEgg, sweet child”, said Xue.

Fucking bitch.

The PedEgg began to move along Xue’s ugly sole. The dead skin accumulated inside. Ronald even got a callus in his mouth – disgusting. This torture seemed to last forever. Ronald legitimately thought every time that he would die in the PedEgg. Perhaps these lowlifes wouldn’t care that they killed the great Ronald Drumpf.

“PedEgg make my feet so soft”, said Xue, “more like yours, Maria.”

“I don’t know about that. I might need the PedEgg when you’re done.”

“Ronald keeps PedEgg happy.”

Ronald wanted to scream. He needed to get out of this nightmare. The PedEgg then travelled to Xue’s other foot which led to another avalanche of disgusting foot skin. All five of his senses were infiltrated by the actions of the PedEgg – Ronald could only see his PedEgg prison, he could only hear the scraping onto Xue’s foot, he could only feel the disgusting calluses, he could only smell Xue’s foot odor and the poorly washed PedEgg, and he could only taste the calluses that invaded his space.

After some unknown time, the PedEgg opened. Ronald saw Maria and Xue grinning at him like the monsters they were.

Xue showed her sole to Ronald and said, “see, look how good PedEgg is for my foot.”

“It’s still a disgusting foot from an old hag”, responded Ronald with a snarl.

“You don’t say that to my boss”, said Maria angrily.

“No worries”, said Xue, “I’m ok with letting bug say angry things– it’s part of training.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie slowly opened her eyes after a peaceful sleep. But she wished Roger was by her side. Stephanie hoped that Roger would come back for her birthday and he wouldn’t listen to his mother who was certainly scheming. Roger’s mother decided she didn’t like Stephanie from the start and never gave her a chance.

Stephanie felt something nice by her toes. She began to slowly scrunch her toes and rub her feet over the object. It was so relaxing. But she suddenly remembered… Kevin!

Stephanie threw off the sheet and looked at her feet. She sighed. Stephanie was playing with a marble by her toes. Kevin was still sound asleep at the end of the bed.

Stephanie got up and decided to play a little joke on Kevin. She brought her big toe over Kevin’s body and began to press it down on him. Kevin was grasping his arms at her toe. Kevin opened his eyes and gasped.

“Tee hee”, giggled Stephanie, “my foot just wanted to say good morning to you.”

“I shouldn’t be surprised.”

“You know me too well”, responded Stephanie with a laugh.

“I should have known you like things touching your feet. I remember when you visited Amy for a little bit after her sophomore year. First time we met.”

“Hmm, what did you remember?”

“We have this foot massager in the den and you used that thing way more than our whole family combined!”

“Oh yeah, that was really nice – surprised your family used it so little, my mom and I have one which we would use all the time - but you tiny people feel even better!”

“This is all so bizarre to me, but I’m willing to go with the flow. You said Roger isn’t coming back for four days?”

“Ooh”, responded Stephanie, “the way you say that sounds so risqué – but I hope it’s only four days.”

“No I didn’t mean it like that. I mean..ummm..why would you think it’s more?”

“His mom hates me. She’s so proper and probably spending the trip trying to convince Roger to break up with me.”

“Hey”, said Kevin lightly rubbing Stephanie’s big toe, “I see the way Roger looks at you. He’s not going to listen to his mom. I like you a lot but I think Roger..um..”

“Aww, so sweet of you to say! Did you hear the other thing I said to Roger?”

“I think so. You would really do that?”

“Yeah! Besides Amy, you’re honestly my best friend. I care about you a lot and want you to find that special someone. So that’s the plan today. But we may shrink a few bad guys along the way.”

“I’m in the mood for some adventure!” Kevin lightly caressed Stephanie’s big toe and gave it a kiss.

“I know”, giggled Stephanie, “you’re so brave. Even braver than Roger and of course, Brian.”

“Anyone’s braver than Brian.”

Stephanie laughed, so true.

“After my shower, you’re going to ride with my beautiful foot!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!