- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie wants to find a girlfriend for Kevin but first she needs to take care of some racist jerk.

Amy meets Stacy while doing laundry.

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin wasn’t a shy guy but he knew that he needed to dampen his enthusiasm for the whole situation with Stephanie. This was an almost dream-come-true with his crush and now one of his best friends. The two of them clicked instantly when Stephanie visited Amy two years ago. However, Kevin knew that Roger was her main squeeze – not him. Their bond was deeper than sex anyway.

Kevin could hear Stephanie’s footsteps. She just finished her shower. Kevin felt his arousal and put his hands over the main source.

Stephanie looked down at Kevin and smiled, “ready for a fun day with me?”

“I was ready before I woke up this morning.”

Stephanie giggled and said, “you always know how to make me laugh. Now, where to put you? Perhaps somewhere to maximize my pleasure.”

Kevin blushed. Did Stephanie even realize how much she was teasing him?

“You’re too cute”, continued Stephanie, “I think you’ll fit nicely under my toe ring.”

“Sounds exciting. But won’t people see?”

“Yeah and oh… thanks for reminding me!”

Stephanie ran over to her nightstand and rummaged through a tiny bag. She returned with some tiny clothes.

“This is Roger’s clothes – but I think it will fit you fine.”

Might be a little tight, thought Kevin, thinking of his beer belly.

Kevin put on the clothes. He noticed Stephanie didn’t even bother to address the real question about seeing a tiny man under her toe ring. That was something Kevin admired about Stephanie, she didn’t care what others thought about it.

Stephanie picked up Kevin and placed him on her toe along with the toe ring. Kevin couldn’t help but admire the slender toes painted a light pink.

“I see you’re admiring my feet.”

Kevin looked up and said, “sorry for invading your space.”

“Not at all! I love it. For some reason, most guys love my feet – even those without foot fetishes but perhaps I convert a guy or two!”

“Damn. Honestly, you might be converting me.”

“Tee hee, I think it’s a great day to go to the park. Maybe we’ll meet some sexy ladies who want a sexy man like you.”

“You really think..”

“It’s just a fact.” Stephanie gave Kevin a wink. “C’mon, let’s go meet some sexy single ladies!”

Stephanie was out of this world, thought Kevin.

“Hey, I just wanted to say – thanks for wanting to help me out like this.”

“No problem! You’re a really great guy and I care for you a lot. We’ve always had this special connection.”

“And you’re not just saying that because I’m connected to your toe right now?”

“Oh goodness, definitely not! We can talk about anything with each other.”

Stephanie’s phone began to ring.

“Oh, hey Julie.”
“What? Holy crap, that’s awful. Yeah, going to teach that skinhead a lesson.”
“Talk to you later, Jules.”

Stephanie looked down at Kevin.

“Sorry, I have to take care of some jerk first.”

“No problem, I’m ready to see you kick ass.”

[POV: Amy]

Amy knew that Brian probably thought she was crazy but she enjoyed doing laundry – especially for those she cared about.

Amy carried the hamper with Brian’s clothes along with detergent and her notes into the laundry room. She was going to make sure everything was perfect.

Amy got Brian’s clothes inside the washing machine, took off her flats and began to read over her notes for next week’s lecture.

“I see you’re taking care of a man’s clothes.”

Amy looked up from her notes and saw a black woman of average-height wearing glasses looking at Amy with curiosity. She was wearing a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Amy wondered why this woman cared.

“Oh, it’s no big deal. My boyfriend is super busy so this is the least I could do!”

“You seem sincere enough when you say that. You would never catch me taking care of my significant other’s clothes – he would be doing that stuff himself.”

Amy didn’t know what to say – she just smiled at the woman awkwardly.

“My bad”, said the woman, “sometimes, I’m a little too straightforward even with people I just met. I’m Stacy.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Amy.”

“I haven’t seen you around before. Are you a newcomer?”

“I am. Just moved here from New York last week. It’s been quite an adjustment.”

“Are you MIT or Harvard?”

“Umm.. I’m starting at MIT.”

“I didn’t think they allowed freshmen off campus.”

“Oh no. I’m a grad student.”

“I’m sorry for assuming – you look so young but you’re probably older than me“, Stacy laughed awkwardly, “I’m starting my senior year at MIT.”

“Oh cool. My boyfriend went to MIT undergrad. He just finished his PhD at NYU, my alma mater.”

“Ah, you two really are the perfect pair!”

Amy blushed and asked, “what’s your major.”

“Physics.”

“Oh, that was my major in college too and I’m getting my PhD now. I guess I’m a lot more like my boyfriend than I expected.”

“Heh, even though I would never do my boyfriend’s laundry – you make having a significant other seem kind of sweet.”

“Happened when I least expected it.”

“I like you already. We should hang out sometime.”

“Yeah. I could use somebody to show me around. Brian is overloaded with work and he just kind of hid in the lab in college.”

“Brian Kaplan, by chance?”

“Yes, you know him?”

“No, but he’s a legend at MIT and I know he’s one of the newest faculty. Heard rumors he was working on some top-secret invention for years.”

“Oh, then must be top-secret to me too “, Amy wasn’t ready to tell Stacy about the machine.

“I gotta go but let’s hang out soon. I really enjoyed talking to you. So nice to meet you.”

“Same here.”

Amy quietly wondered if Stacy could be her grad-school best friend. Stacy and Stephanie couldn’t have been more different but they both seemed to take an instant liking to her. What would Stacy do with tinies?

[POV: Stephanie]

With Kevin safely stowed under her toe ring, Stephanie exited her apartment. She was on her next mission and she wasn’t going to let some racist skinhead take advantage of a poor woman.

Stephanie saw a young Hispanic woman cowering in the corner of an alley where there was a bulky asshole of a man with a swastika tattoo. The man was holding a knife.

She heard the man say, “go back to your own country. We don’t need illegals like you here.”

The woman was crying hysterically.

“This is for your own good. I am going to help make America great again.” The man was ready to stab her.

Stephanie had to act quickly. She pulled out the shrinking machine and shrunk the racist asshole down to size – his knife and shitty Nazi tattoo shrunk down with him too.

The woman looked confused until she saw Stephanie.

“This jerk won’t be hurting you anymore“, said Stephanie.

“Thank you, kind stranger”, said the woman, “thank you!”

“Now, I’m going to teach this punk a lesson.”

Stephanie walked over to the tiny man. He looked confused.

“Well hello there, little guy”, Stephanie said to him in a baby voice, “you look so pathetic down there. My foot needs some love.”

“Fuck you, China bitch.”

Stephanie kicked off the flip flop from the foot which Kevin wasn’t occupying. She put her foot over the jerk. He tried to run but Stephanie picked him up only using her toes.

“Oh, you feel so nice between my toes. It’s like you’re a pebble that got caught in my shoe.”

This racist abuser probably never expected that a woman would be able to overpower him.

“I think this is a win-win situation”, continued Stephanie, “that nice woman over there doesn’t have to die and I get a nice little foot toy.”

Stephanie continued to grind her foot into the concrete ground. She loved feeling the bigoted tiny struggle to survive her long and sexy toes.

“Woah, you are my hero”, said the woman, “what’s your name?”

“Stephanie. Stephanie Zhao.”

“So nice to meet you. I’m Katrina.”

“Such a pretty name. Oh, this bug feels so great under my foot. I don’t want to keep him though. You should give him a try.”

“You’re sure?”

“He just tried to kill you. I don’t think he deserves any of your sympathy.”

Katrina removed her foot from her flat. Her toes were unpainted but were shapely and clean-looking. Her foot was smallish but larger than Amy’s foot.

Stephanie picked up the loser with her toes and dropped him by Katrina’s foot. Katrina picked up the loser with her own toes.

“He’s all yours!”

“Fuck you both. I am a superior kind of human!”

With that, Katrina put the skinhead in her shoe trapped under her toes.

“Thank you, Stephanie. My husband will be happy to know you saved me from such a monster.”

With that, Katrina left.

Damn, thought Stephanie, Katrina wasn’t a match for Kevin.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!