- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Linda is just trying to relax at the beach but Chad has found her.
Sophie is pampering a demanding client at the nail salon.
Kevin and Stephanie have some fun on a Saturday afternoon.

[POV: Linda]

Linda had such a busy and crazy job that she cherished the weekend. It was her time just to relax and unwind. She decided to go to the beach by herself. Linda knew that there would be guys watching and ogling her from a distance but she didn’t really care.

Linda wore her nicest bathing suit and found the perfect place to sit while reading a book – “Becoming Michelle Obama”. Linda loved the feeling of the countless grains of sand between her toes. Linda was ready for a nice and peaceful afternoon. But things didn’t always work out as planned.

“Hey, funny running into you here!”

Linda turned around and saw that it was Chad. She wondered if this guy was stalking her or was it really a coincidence.

“Yeah, funny coincidence. Small world. I guess today is a nice day for the beach.”

“Sure is. Just finished a mad game of beach volleyball with some bros and babes and I saw you here – so I decided to stick around.”

Linda was willing to give Chad the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t follow her to the beach. It was just dumb luck.

“Nice to see you. We can talk more at our next session.”

“Seems like destiny though. We were meant to see each other at the beach!”

“I’m not so sure about that. The beach isn’t really the best place to sort out whatever issues you need my help.”

“Nah, that’s for therapy. I was thinking that we could – get to know each other well. It may help you solve my issues with trauma.”

“It doesn’t work like that. I appreciate the try.”

Linda had a feeling that she reminded him of Julie Hornblower.

“Aww shucks. I am going through some tough times though seriously.”

“I know you told me some interesting stories. I am interested in learning more about the true meaning.”

“Maybe we can discuss over a nice candlelight dinner.”

Linda rolled her eyes. She could tell that Chad really did have some trauma in his past but he was definitely trying to score with her.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea. It might weaken my objectivity as a therapist.”

“Heh, I get it. When you realize how much of a great guy I am, you won’t be able to assess me properly.”

“Yeah, let’s go with that. I’ll see you at tomorrow’s session – or was it Monday, wait. It’s Memorial Day. Can we make it Tuesday instead?”

“Not a problem. Enjoy your R&R at the beach. Let me know if it gets boring.”

“I will.”

With that, Chad ran off. Linda was naturally introverted so she relished her alone time on the beach. Even if she didn’t, Chad would be the last person she would contact.

Linda began to read her book, just letting her body be soaked up by the sun. Linda heard her phone vibrate.

“Mystery present. You don’t know me but I think you’ll like it – SZ.”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie had mixed feelings about VIP Days. Admittedly, Sophie was beginning to only see value in being a tiny foot slave for nail salon patrons. However, she hated the way that people looked at her. Most people only saw Sophie as a tiny slave and nothing more. Most of Xue’s VIP customers only saw Sophie as a bug girl. With that said, Sophie could have had it worse. Her daddy was trapped in the PedEgg. Nothing was as bad as the PedEgg.

Xue stared down at Sophie with a grin, “my favorite customer is here! You better treat her well.”

Sophie shuddered. This was Mi-Young Park. Mi-Young was a middle-aged businesswoman who always seemed to be on the go. She had little patience for tinies but Sophie was sure that Mi-Young got pleasure from berating Sophie.

“Please”, begged Sophie, “not Mi-Young. I thought you said I was a good girl.”

“You’re not in PedEgg, are you?”

“No”, responded Sophie with a sigh.

“See, you’re fine. You make Xue immensely proud.”

Sophie would be begging for Xue’s feet after this.

Mi-Young entered. She was on the phone chatting with someone very quickly. Sophie heard the word “fired”. So Mi-Young was a bitch outside of the nail salon too.

Mi-Young got off the phone and said, “Xue, I need a pedicure ASAP.”

“I got tiny lady who can help.”

“I said ASAP but if you insist. The bug can do my feet.”

Mi-Young removed her heels and sat in the chair. Sophie was right in front of Mi-Young’s massive feet. They smelled like stale leather. Sophie coughed.

“What”, said Mi-Young, “are my feet too much for the bug? Give me a pedicure now!”

Sophie sighed. She dipped her little brush into the red nail polish bottle and began working on Mi-Young’s feet. Sophie polished each nail meticulously. After Sophie was done with the first foot, Mi-Young put her foot down on Sophie rolling the tiny girl from heel to toe.

“This bug feels so relaxing. Xue, you know I had an incredibly stressful week.”

Sophie was being pushed into the Ching-Chong’s sole. This was awful.

“I’m so glad you appreciate. I train Sophie well.”

Mi-Young lifted her foot off Sophie and said, “now do my other foot. I don’t have much time.”

Sophie wished Mi-Young meant not much time alive. Sophie grumbled as she continued to paint the bitch’s toes.

Mi-Young wiggled her toes and kept barking orders at Sophie. Sophie hated every second of it. She didn’t deserve to be treated like this – not even Xue would treat her like shit!

“Certainly better than last time. Xue, you are a good bug trainer.”

“Thank you, Mi-Young. It’s an honor hearing that from you.”

“Bug, will give you my foot a kiss?”

Sophie wanted to shake her head but she was honestly afraid of Mi-Young and what she would do. Sophie walked over to the bitch’s toes and gave each one a kiss.

“That’s good, bug.”

Fuck everyone, thought Sophie.

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin was in awe at Stephanie. He always knew that he admired her a lot but this just took things on a new level.

Stephanie looked down at Kevin and asked, “so, what did you think of my superpower?”

“Wow. That’s all I got to say.”

“It’s such a beautiful day outside. Perfect day to put jerks in their place!”

“Hopefully, I don’t qualify as a jerk.”

“You? No way! You’re like the second sweetest guy I know.”

Kevin kissed Stephanie’s second toe.

“What about now?”

“Hmmm”, hummed Stephanie, “closer to first but not there. Roger would do anything for his mommy. I know, with you, it’s more like your mommy would do anything for you.”

Kevin knew that Stephanie was insecure about the Venice trip. He felt like he had a devil and angel perched on his shoulders giving him differing advice. Despite temptations, he would listen to the angel.

“How about a bet?”

“Interesting, little guy. You tell me.” Stephanie licked her lips almost seductively. No matter what happened, Kevin knew that Stephanie did enjoy his company. Kevin enjoyed being tiny at Stephanie’s feet – he had to admit that.

“Let’s bet on whether Roger will want to stay with you or not when he comes back. I think Roger will be more in love with you than ever – but you seem more pessimistic.”

“How much?”

“Let’s make it $100.”

“Lol. Remember, I come from a poor family! Money doesn’t grow on trees for me. But I’ll pay you back once I start my new job if you’re right. And if I’m right, I get paid from you and you’ll have to miss out on a couple nights at the bar.”

“Damn. In that case, I’m going to give Roger a call and insist that he stays with you.”

“You’re too cute. How do we get along so well? Maybe because we’re Gemini.”

Kevin gave Stephanie another kiss on her toe.

“We always clicked for some reason. Amy even commented on that to me back when you visited two summers ago. Speaking of Amy, I gotta ask. Does she know about this shrinking stuff?”

“Of course. Brian invented the shrinking machine! Amy won’t tell me much but I bet she’s a lot more gentle than I am.”

“Couldn’t imagine any different from my sister.”

“I feel bad for her though. Brian’s probably whining every day, “Amy, can you take the shrinking machine away from Stephanie? She’s going to do something dumb.”.”

“If that’s true, Brian is wrong. I only see you as doing incredible things. Not enough is being done to fight racism and sexism. And you’re there giving those bastards the pain they deserve. You’re a hero!”

“Someone has to. The president is only making things worse.”

“Can’t believe our country elected such a narcissist as President.”

”Hoping he’s not reelected. Now, let’s find you the perfect girlfriend!”

Kevin would let Stephanie go on her quest. He doubted though Stephanie would find someone better than her. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Oh and I might as well clarify that this story takes place pre-COVID back when the orangutan was our president.


Three things

1.) I thought about how Topher would fit in Nail Salon II and the storyline and honestly not too well - I'm replacing Topher with Alicia who you met briefly in the first story. I promise the interactions between Maria/Veronica/Alicia will be really exciting!

2.) I have been hitting a little bit of a writers block on Nail Salon II - so this story is going on hiatus for now. Dunno, it's going to take me time to get back to Nail Salon II. But I will finish it at some point!

3.) But instead, I will be writing Nail Salon 1.5 which is a set of short stories between Nail Salon 1 and Nail Salon 2. My mind has been buzzing with ideas of what I could write there.
One of those short stories will have Topher. Other ideas including Stephanie starting out as a vigilante and Drumpf playtime. I hope you all will enjoy Nail Salon 1.5 and I'm going to get back to Nail Salon 2 at some point!!