- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maria is getting ready for her "date" with Alicia - Maria and Veronica's latest person for a threesome.

Stephanie and Kevin spend some time together in the park.

Neha introducs herself to Brian.

[POV: Maria]

Maria had finished her work at the nail salon for the day. She loved her job, especially when she got compliments from customers on her nail work. This was a job she would want to keep even after she finished her bachelors degree. Maria had one year left at Brooklyn College and she wanted the bachelors degree – just like what her girlfriend, Veronica, got.

Speaking of Veronica – her tiny girlfriend was comfortably inside her bra as Maria went about her day working. Now that Veronica graduated from NYU, Veronica finally was able to tap into her trust fund meaning her tiny pet would never need a real job and meaning that Veronica and Maria could be together forever.

Maria waved bye to Xue and took the subway to their new condo. They bought a $2 million condo in Brooklyn Heights which was right across from Brooklyn Bridge Park. It was a dream come true. As Maria entered the condo, she quickly pulled Veronica outside of her bra.

Her little girlfriend looked like she was in bliss.

“Ohh”, said Veronica with a squeal, “today was an incredible day! Your breast always makes me so happy.”

“And you definitely kept her happy too – I felt my nipple harden a couple times throughout the day.”

“Did you and Xue really put Sophie’s dad in the PedEgg?”

“Yeah, fucking bastard deserved it!”

“I’m sure he did something to piss one of you off.”

“He already does by reminding me so much of our loser President.” Maria knew she was trolling here.

“Donald Trump has only done great things for America”, said Veronica, “because of him – we have a booming economy.”

“For super-rich people like your parents.”

“Money that will trickle down to those less fortunate.”

“I know plenty people who aren’t seeing any of that. All they see is a racist bastard who wants America to go back to 1950.”

“Oh please. Stop watching CNN and you’ll see that propaganda isn’t true.”

Maria playfully poked Veronica in the tummy. Someday, she would convert her tiny girlfriend. Veronica was just blissfully unaware of what people like her went through since Veronica lived in a super-rich bubble.

“I think that’s enough politics for the day. I know I poked the Veronica.”

“You sure did”, said Veronica kissing Maria’s finger, “but I still love you.”

“I love you too, mi pequeña chica.” 


The two girls giggled.


“So, is that date with the mysterious girl still on”, asked Veronica.


“Oh yes. Alicia – I actually told her about you and she’s totally open to a threesome.”


“Doubt she’ll be as good as Topher, but I’ll take what I can get.”


“Yeah, but Topher has a girlfriend now and she want something exclusive or some shit like that.”

“Aww, it sounds sweet. But I miss Topher.”

“Yeah, he’ll be back when he realizes he misses us.”

“True that.”

“Oh, what would look best for meeting Alicia. She looks kinda high-maintenance”, said Maria blowing a kiss.

Veronica returned it.

 

[POV: Kevin]

After some badass crimefighting on Stephanie’s part, Kevin and Stephanie decided to relax at the park.

Stephanie took off her shoes and started feeling the grass under her feet.

“Is there anything you couldn’t do that wouldn’t impress me”, said Kevin looking up at Giantess Stephanie. Kevin was watching Stephanie pull out blades of grass only using her toes.

“I think you’re honestly the only person who has said that to me with sincerity.”

“What about Roger?”

“I mean Roger and I love each other but when he’s angry, he tells me that I need to grow up.”

“I think you have lot more going on than most people our age. You know yourself and your purpose. That’s something a lot of people can’t say – myself included.”

“You just have to believe in yourself, little guy. For now though, I need a footrest.”

Kevin heard Stephanie giggle with glee as she brought her foot down on Kevin. Kevin could see the soft well-pampered sole of Stephanie’s foot. There were a couple blades of grass which were stuck to her foot. Stephanie brought her foot down on Kevin.

Kevin had to admit that he loved how close he was to Stephanie at this moment. Her olive skin surrounded Kevin’s body with totality. Kevin couldn’t move his arms. There were only two body parts which he could feel movement – his mouth and another part below which was growing. Kevin began to kiss Stephanie’s sole.

“Keep going. Little man. I love the way you make me feel!”

Kevin knew that Stephanie was cruelly teasing him. Roger was her boyfriend and Kevin didn’t have a chance in hell with Stephanie. However, his desire for her was too strong. Kevin decided, fuck it. The way Stephanie was around him, she might have desired him too. Kevin was still wearing Roger’s jeans and underwear but he began thrusting his cock into her sole.

“You may just be a bug but you’re doing an amazing job worshipping your goddess.”

Kevin continued to make love to Stephanie’s foot. He knew he would regret this long run – but his life was in tatters anyway. Kevin already told Stephanie too much about his darker emotions but he didn’t want to tell her that he had nothing to lose. If he died tomorrow, his last day on Earth would be happily worshipping the foot of his sister’s best friend.

Kevin let his cock have its way with Stephanie’s foot. He imagined that he was making love with all of Stephanie. She was perfection in his eyes. After a few minutes, Kevin came in his pants – the cum building up strongly in his underwear. Kevin had reached the point of no return. Kevin was embarrassed. He did wrong. Roger was Stephanie’s boyfriend, not him.

“How’s my little foot rest doing”, asked Stephanie from above.

“Ummm”, said Kevin nervously.

Stephanie lifted her foot and noticed the wet spot by Kevin’s groin, “wow, I guess my foot had its way with you.”

[POV: Neha]

Neha Varma just finished up her junior year at MIT. She was going places and she knew it – a coding whiz, Neha felt she could land a job anywhere and hack anything or anywhere she desired.

Neha’s latest goal was beyond code though. She and her friend, Stacy, recently moved into an off-campus apartment. Neha learned about two of her neighbors: Amy Liang and Brian Kaplan.

Neha and Amy went to high school together. Neha remembered Amy being painfully shy and extremely studious. Amy was currently dating Brian, one of MIT’s newest faculty – a man who was rumored to have invented something so amazing that it could change the world. Neha was dying to know what it was. Brian’s computers were all frustratingly hard to hack. Brian was as careful as he was brilliant. Neha would figure it out soon enough but she wanted something or someone else – she wanted Brian to be her boyfriend. Amy was always sweet but Neha felt confident she could steal Brian away.

Neha waited for Amy to leave without Brian. She would go introduce herself to Brian. Neha wore a tanktop, short shorts, and flat strappy sandals. Perfect look to say hello!

Neha went over to Brian’s apartment and knocked on the door. No one answered. She knocked for a second time.

“Hello, I heard that there were new neighbors – so I just wanted to stop by and say hi!”

After a moment, the door opened.

She saw Brian Kaplan – the best words to describe his appearance were lanky and nerdy. He was taller than she expected – Neha liked tall men.

“Hi”, said Neha cheerfully, “my friend Stacy and I live in the apartment right next to yours. My name is Neha Varma.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Brian.”

“I have heard about you. One of MIT’s newest faculty and an alum of the school.”

“Yes, I graduated in 2013.”

“Well before my time of course”, said Neha with a laugh, “I’m supposed to graduate next year – 2019. Welcome back to MIT. I suppose we will be seeing a lot of each other.”

“I suppose so.”

Neha did notice that while Brian was trying to hide it – that he was occasionally staring at her legs and feet. Neha would make note of that if she were successful in making Brian hers.

“Word is that you are some kind of physics genius.”

“An overexaggeration for sure but I do see why one would think so.”

“Come on, everyone knows you’ve been working on some really crazy mindblowing stuff – secret but all know it’s a reality. I’ve read your entire dissertation by the way – fascinating how matter can be manipulated.”

“It’s not as complicated as it sounds. It just requires expansion and contraction of atoms in tandem. Theoretical applications rather than practical.”

“Oh, I’m looking forward to know you better.”

“Same here.”

From the corner of Neha’s eye, she could see Amy with a hamper of laundry- Amy didn’t look happy to see Neha.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!