- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Joseph is delivered to the next stop on his strange journey. What will he learn about himself in this encounter? What new perspectives will he gain? 

(Chapter tag warning: here there be butt stuff)

Chapter 2: Yet a New Perspective


“Furthermore, and I think this is really the kicker, I have been gruesomely murdered no fewer than four times since this all began, and I just think that’s a whole helluva lot more penance than anyone else on earth and maybe hell can relate to. Don’t you think I’ve learned my lesson?” Joseph finished his indignant speech as their cross-country drive to the next ‘stop’ neared a close. Evelyn had listened and responded to his many grievances with the humor of an imp and the callous, logical rebuttals of an attorney. She was chuckling now, her eyes never leaving the road.


“First of all, I defy you to regard at least the first of your little esophageal spelunking expeditions as ‘gruesome,’ as that would imply that any part of my beautiful self is unseemly, and I would take exception to that gross mischaracterization,” Evelyn said cooly. Joseph cowed a little at the rebuff. He really hadn’t meant to insult his wife or her innards, but if he was being completely frank, his first time being swallowed was the most terrifying. He hadn’t known then he’d be coming back from it. That said, in no small way, it was also the most exhilarating.


“I’m… well, sorry, Evelyn. You’re not gruesome,” he said in a low voice. She smiled at the road.


“It’s okay, honey. I won’t count it against the legitimate aspects of your argument.”


“It’s just—" but she cut in.


Secondly,” she began, “I’ve told you time and time again that this isn’t just about punishment. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t have to be about punishment at all, but you seem resolutely insistent to take it that way. And no, I’m not being flippant when I say that.”


“If this isn’t a punishment, then why don’t I have a choice in any of it? What’s it really about then?” He asked. Evelyn shrugged.


“There’s a difference between a harsh punishment designed to instill a sense of ‘just comeuppance’ and simple consequence. This is just cause and effect, sweetie. You don’t think you have agency in any of this? That’s because you’ve already chosen everything, and now, you’re discovering the intricate nature of your decisions. If you weren’t consciously aware that you were carefully planning and designing every aspect of this road trip when you were doing it, I can’t help that. You must not have been paying attention to what you were doing.” Evelyn’s words were so plainly matter of fact. Joseph was at a loss. Could she really think it was reasonable that he could have anticipated she would actually go so far as to shrink him, have her fun with him, and then drive him around the country to ensure many other women did too when he was just role playing online?


“It’s like what Monica said to you yesterday,” Evelyn continued. “There’s a difference between something one merely enjoys the idea of for the sake of fantasy and something one truly and deeply desires to experience. I know the difference, Joseph. What’s more, I know you. I beseech you to imagine I had told you before all this began that you could one day have the chance to experience everything you’d ever written, or role played. Just now, when I said that, what was your first instinct? Was it dread, or hope?”


Joseph considered this. He realized that as the words, ‘you could one day have the chance,’ had reached his ears, despite everything he had been through, there was a fluttering sensation in the pit of his stomach. The concept still excited him.


“Hope, I think. Yes. I… I think I’d have been really amped. I wouldn’t have believed you, but some childish part of my imagination would have wanted to,” he admitted.


“Remember that the next time you feel like you’re being punished. I’m not trying to make you miserable, my love. It’s entirely up to you if you choose to feel that way. It’s all a matter of perspective.”


“I’ll think about it.”


“Add it to the list of things you need to figure out. Like what this is all really about.”


“So, it is about something?”


“Figure it out, Joseph,” Evelyn said with a sly grin. “But do so on your time. We’re pulling up on Ashley’s.” She parked on the side of the road and turned off the engine. “As it were, I don’t think you’ve made a very convincing argument as to why I should cancel the rest of the trip. I see no reason to deprive you and Ashley of the fun I’m sure you’ll both have.”


“And you really mean that don’t you? You want us to have fun?”


“I’ve never lied to you, Joseph. Now, the speech inhibition. You wanted that lifted?”


“Sorely.”


“Done. Test it out.”


“My wife discovered our chats and shrank me so you would have a chance to play them out, I can’t die unless you digest me, and even then, she’ll just resurrect me and deliver me to the next girl, so go nuts!” Joseph said experimentally. He was satisfied. He hadn’t been allowed to explain the situation to any of the women yet. “Huh. Alright then.”


“Do with that what you will,” Evelyn said. “I’ll still be writing a letter.”



With that, she reached over to the passenger seat, removed Joseph from his new box, kissed him lovingly ‘goodbye,’ replaced him, and sealed the box up tight. Smiling, Evelyn whispered something to the box, and it did as it was told. Oh, that’s perfect. She thought. She then walked Joseph over to Ashley’s front door and gently placed his box down in front of it before turning on her heel, getting back in the car, and immediately driving away. She smiled to herself as she contemplated her husband’s reaction to hearing what she’d put in this letter. The letters were her favorite part. They made her feel like a director framing a scene for her eager actors in a play. The stage was set. Action.



 


Ashley had her nose buried in her phone as she walked the few blocks between the bus and her house. She’d spent the day in the city and was looking forward to some rest and relaxation in her quiet, suburban home. Moving by instinct, she didn’t really need to look around to gauge where anything was, so she was surprised when she felt something hard but light bounce and skid away after being kicked as she went to enter her front door. Looking down, she saw that there was a tiny cardboard box with a letter attached to it. She’d gone and kicked it off her steps and into the garden beside.


“Whoops. What’re you?” She mumbled as she strained to fish the parcel from behind a bush below. Once retrieved, she stepped through her door and closed it behind her. Looking around, she set the box down on her countertop and walked away.


More than an hour later, after having fallen asleep, Joseph was awoken to more rough jostling. What this time? I swear she punted me a hundred feet before. Joseph thought. The turmoil continued for some time before everything became settled. All was still and silent for a while until Joseph thought he heard the faint sounds of a woman’s voice coming from the distance. He strained to listen and was able to gather most of it.


“Hey, man… yeah. I know I’ve never called you before, but I got your package and the letter said… you serious?” There was silence for a while. Joseph thought he must have misheard her, unless she was talking about another package and letter. Who could she be talking to? Surely not Evelyn. But his thoughts were interrupted when she continued. “Yeah, no, I totally understand, it’s just… pretty strange. No, no, in a good way, I think. I mean, thanks a lot for thinking of me. I guess… I don’t know. It’s nuts to think that tech exists.” There was silence a while longer, then: “you got it. Not a soul. Yeah. Okay, well. I guess I’ll… let you know how it goes! Yeah. Thanks. You, too. Bye.”


Joseph sat in silence a while with a torrent of questions spinning in his head. He hadn’t really understood that phone call at all from what he had heard. In little time, however, he was jostled around slightly. After a minute, he heard the loud sound of something gliding across the top of his box before the flaps swung open and light poured in. He squinted his eyes while they adjusted to the change. As his vision processed all the information above, his jaw dropped. It had been a while since anything had really stricken him at his new size, but he wasn’t prepared for this.


Evelyn had clearly altered the game after sealing him away. Joseph and his box were absolutely minuscule now compared to before. He estimated that he was less than a third of his former size— perhaps even smaller! He was peering up into the curious face of Ashley, and she seemed truly massive. Joseph stood up and waved to her.


“Hey, Ashley! Um. Nice to—"


“Woah, I can actually hear you a bit. Way cool,” Ashley muttered. Then she blew a gust of wind into the box, knocking Joseph onto his rear. “Heheh. Woah. You’re really tiny. This is so weird!” Joseph shook off the shock of being blown over and stood up again, dusting himself off. He was eager to explain the whole situation to Ashley so that maybe he’d be treated just a little differently than he had been on the last several occasions. A little sympathy for what he’d gone through would be nice.


“Yes, well,” Joseph began before Ashley blew on him again, putting him back on his rear. “Okay, rude!” He complained. Ashley began to giggle profusely.


“Wow. Okay, I was worried this would be freaky. But I dig it. This could be pretty fun.” Joseph was taken aback by her very casual demeanor. He supposed that everyone was different, though. He didn’t bother standing back up. There was little point if she was just going to keep blowing him down like that. “I mean. Don’t get me wrong. Still pretty uncanny. But besides your size, you’re just like a person as far as I can tell!”


“What? I am a person,” Joseph said with indignation.


“Sorry?”


“I said I am a person!” He said more loudly, realizing that he’d have to project more at this size, magic or none.


“Oh, right. Of course.”


Joseph didn’t like how this was playing out. He sensed that something was up, suspecting it had something to do with the phone call and whatever Evelyn put in her letter.


“Hey, listen, Ashley…” Joseph began, but he didn’t get to finish the thought.


“So, hey, yeah. You, like, have all Joseph’s memories, right?”


“What? You can see that It’s me, Joseph, right?”


“Hmm? Oh! Yes. So, you remember everything we’ve ever talked about?” Joseph hesitated.


“Y-yes. All the more important points. Yeah.”


“Cool. So. That in mind, this is really awesome, and I’m sure we’re going to get along great, but I already had plans tonight, and I don’t think my friends would accept ‘I’m gonna cancel because this guy I used to sext some pretty kinky shit with literally mailed me himself,’ as an excuse. So, you’re welcome to stay here or come with.” Joseph was momentarily stunned to silence. “C’mon, bud. Ride or die?” Joseph almost choked.


“Uh, I guess come with?” Ashley smiled with glee.


“Heh. Awesome. I’m gonna go get ready. You… stay fresh?” She moved away, and whatever surface Joseph’s box was on shook violently as she disappeared from his view.


“Okay. What the hell,” Joseph said to no one in particular.


He’d nearly nodded off again by the time his world once again shook. This time, his box was lifted and turned upside down. Joseph found himself free falling for a moment before he landed on a plush surface, though at his weight there wasn’t much of a bounce. Looking around, he realized he was on a massive bed. He guessed it was a king. It was truly an expansive landscape to him at this size.


“Jesus, how small did she make me?” He asked.


“Did you say, ‘how small?’ I don’t know. You look about an inch, I guess,” he heard from above. Joseph turned and looked up to see Ashley wearing her ‘going out’ clothes. The petite, slim, strawberry blonde woman was wearing a peach-colored short dress that clung revealingly close to her sleek body. His eyes grew a little wide. She looked great. “Which I think is pretty perfect. I know you’d probably have rather grown a few more inches for your fantasies, but all my favorites…” she trailed off and brought her thumb and pointer finger up and pinched them almost together, “… work better if you’re really itty bitty.” She smiled. “And you are, aren’t ya? And this dress doesn’t have any pockets, so…” she looked herself up and down and then glanced back at Joseph. She raised her eyebrows.


“Oh. Of course,” Joseph said. Ashley smiled, but then her eyes dropped, and she pulled a strange face. Almost pained.


“Okay, listen. This is still a little weird for me, so to get past that, I’m just gonna punch right through it. So. Heads or tails?”


“What?”


“To determine where you’ll be riding. Heads or tails?”


“Oh. Uh, tails.”


“Heh. Okay then,” Ashley was smiling in an almost shy way now. Her cheeks were positively flushed. “Guess I’m just gonna do it.”


“Is there a coin? Wait, hey!” Joseph learned that apparently heads and tails were apparently assigned their own meanings in this situation and there would be no coin involved as he was snagged between Ashley’s thumb and forefinger and held in the air in front of her abdomen. She then hoisted up her dress with her free hand and held it up with her elbow. The same hand then went down and pulled open the front of her underwear, a cute floral set with a pink bow on the front. Joseph saw the faint outline of her mound in the darkness below. Her grip on him loosened and that darkness rushed up to meet him. She released the waist band and it snapped shut behind him. Joseph was sealed inside the hot, humid, and slightly musky confines of her panties. He slid down until he was looking face to face with the bottom of her vagina, his feet facing towards her rear. He heard giggles from above quite clearly.


“Oh my god, I can’t believe this. Um. Try not to fall out, and I’ll see you when I get home!” Came her voice with nervous delight.



“Shit, wonder what ‘heads’ woulda meant,” Joseph muttered.



 


Things began calmly enough for Joseph trapped between soft cotton and skin. Ashley took an Uber to meet her friends. As she sat down and pressed her legs snugly together, Joseph was thankful for his now even more dramatically minuscule size for the first time. Instead of being squished uncomfortably for the ride, he ended up having a little breathing room just at the base of her ass cheeks. Though it was hot, and he couldn’t tell if he was covered in his own sweat or hers.


It wasn’t long though before she was out of the car and back on her feet, and the temperature dropped significantly. Joseph was actually getting quite the breeze in his position. He listened as she met with her friends and they lined up outside the club. He was treated to loads of gossip, and none of it concerning tiny men. At one point, a woman named Melissa asked Ashley if she’d be trying to take someone home since she had the house to herself.


“Oh, I don’t know. I think I’m gonna focus on my drinking tonight. I’m just trying to have a ‘me’ weekend. Get trashed with the girls,” Ashley said, seeming to cross one leg in front of the other and squeezing Joseph exactly as the words ‘me weekend’ crossed her lips.


After about ten minutes, they were in the club. Joseph couldn’t even follow the conversation anymore. The girls had to shout into each other’s ears to hear one another, and Joseph was stuck with just feeling the bass rattle his bones.


After a while, Ashley evidently decided to enter the dance floor. The temperature had been gradually rising for Joseph throughout the evening, but this was really pushing it. As she stomped and swayed to the music, Joseph actually worried he’d be somehow shaken loose from her underwear and find himself on a crowded dance floor. This didn’t sound ideal. But his worries were soon squashed.


Ashley was having a great Saturday. After several rounds of shots and cocktails, she was now happily sandwiched between two of her girlfriends on the dance floor. She was really feeling herself. She pressed her ass against the crotch of one of her friends and ground it playfully while another of her friends stood in front of her with a leg between her own. None of them had ever really ‘gone for it’ with one another, but when they got drunk and dancing like this, things got very sensual. Ashley loved the freedom. They all got to feel sexy.


Her friend Melissa wrapped her arms around her and pulled her in for an embrace, her thigh pressing snugly between Ashley’s legs as she did so. It was a light rub, but the consequences felt greater for some reason. Ashley bit her lower lip and glanced down. Oh fuck. She remembered the man in her panties. How could I forget? A strange, unfocused glint in her eyes, she looked around to see if she could get away with it but didn’t really care much. She used Melissa as a shield from view and reached a hand down like lightening and pressed firmly between her nether lips with her middle finger. She felt what she was aiming for.


“Mmmm, yes…” she moaned, but no one could hear her over the booming music of the dance floor. Melissa flashed her a questioning look, but never stopped smiling. Ashley shook her head to indicate that it was nothing. Melissa signaled that she wanted to get more drinks. Ashley assented. The fun continued.


Joseph found himself being pulled deeper by the natural bodily motions of Ashley. As she danced, walked, and changed between sitting and standing, somehow this all resulted in little rubs, shifts, clenches, and pressure changes that resulted in Joseph getting sucked further in. To an extent, he was rather relieved. Her soft, slimy walls did wonders for muffling the ambience of the world beyond him, and at his size, the bass beats had been getting really aggressive. Now, they were just dull thuds no louder than a heartbeat from the vantage point of the stomach. The vagina was usually much quieter, but he wasn’t minding the noise. It was also a relief that there was now practically no way he’d fall out of her undergarments and become lost in the chaotic club.


Joseph tried to remain relatively still but couldn’t help it when he had to adjust his limbs for comfort or to push back on the walls for some breathing room. They always responded in kind, flattening him into a pencil pose. He was much less capable of holding his own against the strong vaginal muscles at this size and they were having their way with him. He wondered if his movements were even sufficient to stimulate the giantess to whom they belonged. He considered his current predicament and decided that as far as nights out at the club went, this was actually far from his worse. For one, he wouldn’t be hungover. Secondly, he was definitely going home with a hot woman. Being hugged tightly by the strong, slick folds of her pussy, Joseph began to appreciate his situation.


Hours passed. Joseph awoke to a dramatic shift in gravity. He perked up his ears. There was no more thumping bass. He guessed Ashley had left the club, but he had no sense of how long ago that had been, nor where she might have been now. He struggled a little to get comfortable, contemplating making his way out and realized something he found a little funny. He didn’t know which way was out. He’d told Monica that the vaginal canal was a place in which he could stay oriented because it wasn’t very deep. Well. Now he was less than a quarter of the size he had been then. He realized his orientation was somewhat horizontal, so she was probably lying down, but he couldn’t remember if he had been upside down or not before he’d fallen asleep, and small as he was, he’d actually been turned around a few times since being shoved and sucked deep inside the hungry womanhood.


Ashley lied in bed and watched her ceiling jerk back and forth in quick little arcs as she experienced the spins. The second her feet left the floor when she was this drunk, they always set in. She closed her eyes tight and tried to concentrate on something else to distract from her nausea. She felt the most minuscule stirring sensation within her loins. She smiled, once again remembering what really ought not to have been forgettable. She groped clumsily for her phone and mashed her thumb on the screen a few times. It was ringing. She experienced a second of minor panic as she raised the phone to her ear, wondering if she should really do this. He answered. Too late. She was drunk, horny, and committed.


“Hey-y-y-y! I know we’ve… ‘hic!’ … never done this on the phone before. But. Ya know… special ‘casion,” she slurred. She listened to the reassuring response from the man on the other end. “M-m-m, so you’re all alone, too? Sweet. Yeah. Me too. Well. Ya know. Except for…” she reached her free hand down and gave herself a little rub. “Yeah… he’s been inside me all night. Went… went to the club. Got pretty drunk. What should I do with him?” There was a brief pause. “Heheh, okay. ‘You,’ then. What should I do with you? Mmm. Yes. Tell me what you want, little man, and I’ll do it for real. I’ll tell you all about how it feels from my end! I can already say that you feel amazing inside me!”


Joseph was only catching every few words of Ashley’s muffled, drunken growls of aroused dialog from the outside. Best he could figure was that she was on the phone with someone again. He was struggling to get out so he could get her attention, suspecting that maybe she’d somehow forgotten him in there, but when he finally figured out where the entrance was and popped his head out for the first breath of fresh air in many hours, what he heard came as quite the surprise.


“M-m-m, heheheh, looks like you want out? Oh? You don’t? You don’t know what you want? Well then I’d better show you,” Ashley said, apparently to the person on the other end of her phone call. Before he could question anything, however, he was hit hard and fast by something large and rather unforgiving. He hadn’t seen nor heard it coming, but he was shoved right back from whence he came by her dildo. He heard her moan as he was plunged back within her. It wasn’t just one jab, however. He was hit a few more times and pushed deeper and deeper inside. Joseph could vaguely hear Ashley’s words, but it was entirely secondary to the bombardment.


Eventually, the shoves came so hard and fast that he was pushed slightly beyond the repetitive reach of the toy, and just held on for dear life as Ashley worked herself up to what she considered a ‘pretty good for being wasted’ orgasm, which is to say; she was satisfied she’d managed to get there at all. She calmed down and caught her breath, her head just a tad clearer than it had been when she’d gotten home. It had taken a while, and the man on the phone describing what ‘he’ was going through inside her helped more than the actual struggles from within. She slid the toy out of herself and brought it up for inspection. Joseph was stuck to it, his minuscule body plastered to it with her sticky juices right below the tip.


“Hah! Oh my god. He’s stuck to the dildo!” She shouted into her phone. “I mean… you’re stuck. M-m-m, is it your turn? What do you say?” A brief pause. “Oh? Just a taste? Alrighty then. C’mere little man!” Before Joseph had a chance to regain full awareness of his situation, the dildo, along with Joseph, was roughly stuffed inside Ashley’s mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip, knocking him loose quickly. He was separated from the toy and stuffed inside her cheek by the tongue.


“Ugh, we tasth gra!” She lisped through the mouthful of man and silicon. She made quite the audible show of moaning and complimenting Joseph’s flavor and the feelings he was giving her for the man on the phone. She described how he struggled. In truth, Joseph was limp as a dead fish. He had no fight left to give. He was simply along for the ride while she rolled him around and tossed him from cheek to cheek, occasionally flattening him against the roof of her mouth while she swallowed excess saliva. Joseph had discovered since being small that one could make being swallowed more difficult, but one could not ultimately prevent it once they were inside a mouth. All they could do, really, was escalate the necessary force to be subdued at an increased risk to themselves. What was more, he’d discovered that before he’d been made even smaller. As he was now, Ashley’s mouth was like a bouncy house that sucked and smushed him with deliberate intent. His ears popped frequently from the suction and he was so covered in sticky, thick saliva that he kept his eyes shut, and only got a good breath in on occasion.


She kept this up for a while before the man on the line got her attention again.


“Yesh, I’d do it. I’d wallow wight now,” she confessed to the unheard question. Joseph braced himself expectedly. She may as well. This is nuts. He thought. But then, he was suddenly spit out into her right hand. “Oh-h-h, yes. I remember,” Ashley said. She paused to listen again for a little over a minute. “You really want that? No, no! I’m down. Just… would you really want that?!” Now she was staring at Joseph as if she expected him to somehow know the answer. “Okay, I’ll do it. I’ll text you how it feels. Yes. Okay. I’ll call you back next time I’m ‘alone,’ if any time this week is good for you. Okay. Bye, little man. Loved how you felt tonight. Can’t wait for more!” She hung up.


Ashley looked at the exhausted, battered and sticky lump of a man in the palm of her hand, a mysterious glow in her tired eyes. She dumped him onto the mattress and leapt out of bed, ditching the dress and bra she was still wearing as she stumbled into the bathroom. She was gone a while and Joseph heard running water. After a while, she returned, satisfied to find Joseph right where she had left him. He was too tired to move and had no desire to flee.


Ashley wasted no time taunting or even telling. She scooped up Joseph with her right hand, as her left held something small concealed in the palm. She leaned forward onto the bed and spread her cheeks wide. She quickly guided Joseph right to the intended destination, stuffing him swiftly into her evidently pre-lubricated butthole. He glided noiselessly and easily headfirst into the sphincter. Ashley’s eyes were closed, and she smiled contentedly at the sensation while her fingers guided him deeper. Once she was satisfied with his position in her freshly cleaned anus, she looked at the object in her left hand. Dripping with lube was a small, golden butt plug. She reached around back again with it and groaned pleasurably as it stretched her tight ass before stopping snugly in place. She gave herself a playful smack on the ass, incredibly satisfied that there was a man trapped in there.


Ashley plopped back onto the bed and got comfy before grabbing her phone again and firing off one last text before she settled down to sleep.


Joseph, meanwhile, was at a total loss. Sure, her ass was pretty clean and not too offensive, and he had done this before, but he never imagined that being used and attended to so thoroughly could feel so callous and neglectful. Sure, Ashley had always been a bit of a cold dom during all their role plays, but she’d always been a good dom. She had communicated, established boundaries, tended to his needs as well as her own, and made sure to wind down appropriately and untangle the roles once they were done. He had expected to be treated a little roughly by the woman, but this shocked him. She hadn’t had a single proper conversation with him since he had arrived and now that she was done with him, she was leaving him to sleep it off in her ass?


What was worst of all was that it appeared to Joseph that she was actually taking care of someone else’s needs at his expense. If he had understood correctly, he was now inside her rectum at the whim of the man from her phone call. Why did that guy intervene when she was gonna swallow me? I’d rather have just gotten this particular encounter over and done with. Joseph was too tired and overwhelmed to sort it all out, but the experience so far had left him feeling dejected and used up. While he and Ashley had often played out very similar fantasies to what he was currently experiencing, at least then she had been playing it because she had known he had wanted it. How could she be sure now that Joseph was on board when she hadn’t checked in with him a single time since going out earlier that night?


Joseph shrugged, feeling deflated and defeated. He resolved to get Ashley’s attention and demand a civilized conversation the next morning. For now, he simply let himself be lulled off to sleep within the snug, slimy walls around him. He dreamt of nothing.

Chapter End Notes:

Why is she being so detached? Who is she talking to? What was in the letter? Find out what happens during the rest of his stay with Ashley in the next chapter! 

And please review!!