- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here it is. Half of what is probably the single longest chapter in the whole story. The other half will go up in a couple days, but in the mean time enjoy!

[Breast, Sweat, Humiliation, Unintentional]

----------------------

 

Eva would have given anything for it to stop. It was far from the first time the thought came to her since her unfortunate reduction, but this time she’d never felt it more strongly. For the bulk of the hour all she had known was the constant restrictive pressure of Tina’s bosom compressing around her, Eva trapped in darkness save for whatever dregs of light filtered through the fibers of the giant’s pink crop top. After a time, her sight had adapted enough to make out the vague definition of Tina’s body. In the dark it resembled a stretch of some sort of nightmarish, amorphous world. Every breath and step Tina made redefined the landscape in subtle, but meaningful ways; often adding to the already incredible strain applied to Eva’s smaller body.

Over a week had already passed since her decline into insignificance. A week that saw no short supply of hells both physical and verbal. Thus far Eva had managed to succeed in keeping herself together; though she’d have been lying if she said it were easy. Miss Tina was a monster incapable of mercy. A tormentress who, once she found her stride, delighted in every debasing thing she could do to her prey. That slight visage, Eva had learned, was but a facade masking a monster far worse than whatever villain she claimed Eva was; and regrettably there was still not a damn thing she could do about it.

She had tried to flee precisely once when an opportunity presented itself at the office. An attempt where she went against all common sense and leaped willfully off the edge of Tina’s desk. As she expected, she survived after an exceptionally long and painful fall. With Tina away to handle work tasks Eva had been allotted a generous half hour to make her bold escape. Without wasting any time she hurried as fast as her legs could take her, crossing the expansive fields of carpet that defined the office. All she needed was to get to the open space where someone, anyone could see her and set this right. Her grand reward for this endeavor was the underside of Alan’s loafer as the older man continued unawares. 

Others had come in the interim, but it was much the same song and dance. Most didn’t accidentally step on Eva thankfully, but none noticed her. None, of course, aside from Tina. The bespectacled giant’s penchant for keeping her eyes to the ground when she walked proved rather...unfortunate. That, incidentally, was the second time in the hour Eva had been stepped on. 

Ever since, Tina hadn’t cared to leave such things to chance. Barring absolutely certainty Eva couldn’t escape, she’d taken to keeping the smaller woman on her person at all times. Even when circumstances didn’t allow her any bags or pockets with which to stuff her toy. That wasn’t a dilemma for Tina, oh no. Creative problems called for creative solutions, and she quickly grew fond of stowing Eva away in more...intimate places. 

Hence, her current stay in what the small woman had hatefully, and quite creatively in her opinion, dubbed Bounce Hell. So named for the inevitable motions Eva was subjected to each time Tina took a step.

The most disparaging thought, however, was one Eva had little choice but to finally acknowledge as another footfall sounded off and Tina’s chest slammed in from all sides. Today was Saturday and while she had been granted a stay of execution last week when Tina was flush with excitement at her new plaything, this week there was no such luck. For today marked Tina’s return to her precious gym. 

It hadn’t dawned on Eva until she saw the brunette step out in an unusually brazen outfit for her. The aforementioned pink crop top that restrained a generous bosom without leaving much for the imagination and a form-fitting pair of black yoga pants. Thick-soled black running shoes gave the already unbearably massive giant that extra bit more height, and in her hands she lugged around a small carrying bag. With that subtle arrangement of context clues Eva realized precisely where Tina was going and, for just a hair of a second, she dared to hope she would get to just sit in her fishbowl and appreciate tireless boredom instead of the stuffy heat that came with being trapped against a giant’s body. 

The fact she was currently wiping sweat from her brow and onto the side of Tina’s gargantuan breasts told how that ended up playing out.

Was it the worst disgrace she had endured thus far? No. But it was another humiliation at the end of an increasingly long line of them. The confines of the woman’s top was many things, but it was not spacious. Her bust had little room to move and shift. Very handy for someone who wanted to exercise without a pair of balloons flying in a hundred directions. Rather miserable for the naked thing caught between two mountains fighting against what limited space they had. The combination of the constant crushing pressure and the motion machine of every step tossing her around was enough to render the smaller woman ill, Eva nearly retching more than once. 

Eva struggled to find the thoughts to accurately convey how hot her prison was. Tina had yet to even begin her exercises, but over time her natural body heat had festered in the depths of her clothes; and Eva, pitifully small and trapped against said body, was subject to the world’s most unpleasant sauna. Her only distraction from this misery was the ebb and flow of the chest’s embrace around her, each time offering just a hint of freedom before pressing back in. Well, that and what passed for a view of the outside world. 

The only true light source Eva had was the slightest opening of Tina’s top at the base of her neck, and all that awaited her if she tried to look up towards it was a skyline of light-cloth and a glimmer of pale skin. Not enough space for her escape of course. Why would it be? She had long since given up the futile effort of trying to climb her way out of this cramped prison. Aside from that, however, she could actually see the vague shapes of the world beyond. Just as light filtered in through the cloth fibers, that same light allowed Eva an obfuscated view of things. She could see the colossal shapes of other people in the distance. As well as the alien architecture of the gym wherever Tina walked. 

In addition, a chaotic storm of white noise constantly assaulted Eva’s ears. From the blaring pop music playing off the overhead speakers to the confused cacophony of dozens of televisions set to different stations. The endless deluge of giants whose every footfall and word resounded like thunder. Someone normal-sized like Tina could simply tune out all the clangor, but for Eva it proved inescapable. Hopes of freedom and vindication were what kept her strong in these trying times, but when the world at large looked and sounded so loud and...alien. When she couldn’t even see people except from between the fibers of a woman’s shirt; it made the once imposing Eva feel very, very small. 

In time, one of the many amorphous shapes she saw stopped and seemed to turn towards Tina, lifting what appeared to be a hand in greeting. 

“Hey Amy.” Tina’s voice reverbed as she came to a full stop. Details on the identity of who she was speaking with were beyond the scope of Eva’s limited vision. The name, however, rang a bell from the last time she was here. She recalled the ponytailed redhead who was Tina’s companion that day. A taller, slim athletic sort from what she could remember. The profile fit what little she could discern of the person standing before Tina.

“There’s my little buddy. Was wondering if I’d ever see you again.” The colossus let out a rumbling laugh. 

“It’s only been a couple weeks.” Tina shyly responded. The nerve of this woman to play at shyness when she had a person in her cleavage was arguably the pettiest thing to irk Eva today.

The duo proceeded to exchange a short list of pleasantries and banter meaninglessly about things that Eva couldn’t have cared less about. For a moment, she debated the merits of trying to squirm to get the stranger’s attention. Though that seemed a poor idea and she dismissed it out of hand. Upon reflection, the last thing she needed was to make the situation worse for herself by drawing the attention and ire of her tormentress. Granted, it wasn’t like Tina ever needed an excuse anyway. 

Partway through the friendly greetings, Tina lifted her arms high above her head. An act that also lifted her whole chest inches upward and loosened the death vice her bosom had on Eva. Drawing in a deep breath, Tina held the position for a moment. Then the woman’s arms swung downwards, their form just barely visible beyond the pink barrier of cloth, and the giant bent forward. In what seemed a deliberate act of aggression, Tina’s upper arms pressed in against the sides of her bust. The pressure, naturally, intensified tenfold and forced a sudden, uncontrolled gasp from Eva.

A couple moments later the hold released, and Tina began to stretch from side to side, her small captive free falling wherever she turned. Then she bent forward as far as she could, gravity inverting for Eva as the woman fell into the sky and was caught by none other than the cloth of Tina’s crop top; and before any gracious thoughts of freedom could take root, Tina uprighted herself and Eva came crashing back down unceremoniously onto the top of her former assistant’s breast. 

That was the worst of it at least. For a few more minutes Tina and her friend continued their warm-up stretches and offered Eva, perhaps unawarely, precious few moments to collect herself.

“How’ve things been?” Tina asked as the duo headed towards...whatever that was in the distance. Eva could only make out but so much from her prison. To the best of her abilities, she could deduce that it resembled a series of platforms with a couple giant arches at the sides.

“Busy. Ever since that big breakthrough we had, my department head has been hounding us about testing. Testing. Testing. Testing, and not even the fun stuff. Just simulations.” The redhead audibly groaned. “Can’t complain too much though. It’s a big deal, and it’s sounding like I might get promoted to team lead for the breakthrough.”

“Oh my god, congratulations!” Tina exclaimed. “That’s awesome!”

“It’s well-earned.” The woman chuckled. “How about you? Things better now that Bitchy Rhodes is gone?”

How dare-

Another step sent Eva bouncing in the air, cutting off that train of thought. 

“Ugh!” Eva let out a frustrated grunt and smacked a hand ineffectively into the plush skin beneath her. Was Tina not even going to let her think in peace?! She started petulantly at the looming figure in the world beyond, mind beginning to wonder after a moment. How did this person know who she was? Had Tina spoken with her about them? Or…?

Even though ignoring wasn’t an option to begin with, Eva found herself paying attention to the conversation. A fly on the wall as it were. Or more appropriately a speck on a breast. 

“Um…” Tina probably awkwardly veered her eyes there. A safe bet said she adjusted her glasses too. “I guess you could say that. I kinda actually-”

“-Oh hey there!”

Interrupting the conversation was a voice Eva hadn’t heard in what felt like months. It was bassier, but there was no mistaking the infectious upbeat, slightly-southern drawl of Dana. Never in her life had she been so happy to hear the blonde interrupt someone. A glimmer of hope had presented itself at last. If she could somehow escape this prison and get the blonde’s attention everything could be undone. Eva simply needed an opening, and Tina’s sudden pivot that sent her flying yet again was not it. 

“Oh Miss Mo- Er, Dana! Good morning.”

“Heya D.”

“Howdy howdy.” Dana greeted the duo. “I was wondering when I’d finally get to see ya here again Tina. This is the only place I feel like I ever see you relaxed.” 

“I know right?” Amy commented. 

While Tina stuttered her way through a reply, Eva groaned and lifted herself up. That latest little move had flung her right towards one of Tina’s expansive areolae. Not but a few inches away was the wall of her pink top, keeping the jiggling beast enchained. While the trio of giants in the outside world enjoyed their mundane conversation (Which mostly seemed to repeat the greetings Tina and Amy shared already), Eva took the chance to climb just a little bit higher to more stable footing. As stable as it got anyway. 

Far she can tell, the conversation was just devolving into the same inane pleasantries any incidental encounter brought. Eva sighed and wiped her brow with a wrist, mind running rampant trying to figure out a way that she, a bug-sized woman trapped in the world’s strangest prison, could escape and get the attention of Dana, a living skyscraper who spent more time inspecting her manicure than the floor. A most difficult puzzle to solve, but solve it she must.

Wholly independent of Eva, the trio began to step onto the nearby platforms she spied before. Each took one for themselves and the vague archways the smaller woman managed to make out earlier seemed to be handrails. At the forefront of the contraption was a sort of terminal. Tina reached over to set her glasses over it and what they were finally dawned on Eva. 

Oh, a treadmill. 

That was one riddle solved.

...

Wait…

A treadmill?!

Just as the realization and its implications hit her, the device roared to life beneath Tina’s feet with the push of a button. The conveyor belt began slow and steady as the giant walked. One both sides of her Amy and Dana did the same, Dana just chattering away and Amy humming under her breath. Not a bad beginning per se, but the heaving motion of Tina’s chest began anew. Swathes of pale skin rose and fell with her every step, and after a minute or so she pushed the button again. The treadmill quickened and with it so did Tina. The almost imperceptible bounce of her chest intensified, regularly tossing Eva up and down like a trampoline in an escalating hell.

A minute later, it happened again. CLI-CK went the button, and away went Tina. What was, to her, a light jog was a very, very different thing for her hapless passenger. Up and down. Up and down. Up and Down her chest heaved. Mere centimeters or inches at most, but over a dozen feet to Eva. Tina’s chest heaved upwards with enough force to knock the dark-haired woman into the skyline of pink, and it came down just as readily to crash her back into the thick embrace of squishy skin. Ad nauseum, over and over again. One couldn’t begin to imagine the feeling of being flung around a sauna, crashing constantly into dark surfaces while knowing all the while that the one who caused all of it was enjoying your plight - If she even noticed it. 

For a fourth and even a fifth time the treadmill sped up. Tina had since turned her brisk walk into a rather nimble jog, one that made her chest pound like a constant quake beneath Eva’s feet. The others at her sides were a setting or two slower, but keeping pace on their own terms. Conversations died as they were short of breath and constantly gasping for more, occupying themselves with whatever suited their fancy. They were very much the last things on Eva’s mind at this point, the woman constantly on the move in her own way. Up and down. Side to side. At times she was free and flying in the air and at others she was slammed mercilessly between the mountains that tormented her so, but she never stopped moving. 

What was already a hellish heat had grown so much worse. The air was thick with a growing musk that made breathing difficult. Sweat began to accumulate across Tina’s body and it went without saying Eva found herself rolling into it on more than one occasion. In time Eva cried out, surprisingly meek cries pleading for it to stop, but Tina was a merciless god. Between the noise of the gym, its machines, and Tina’s own heavy breaths she never would’ve heard Eva; and even if she did it didn’t matter. As the woman was keen on pointing out, she was in charge, and right now what she wanted to do was keep running. What her plaything wanted didn’t matter. It all simply went on and on. All Eva could do was despair as it seemed there was no end in sight.