- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of a behind the scenes update. I've just finished editing the final chapter of aLiR and everything is all set! I can now safely say with confidence the story will end at 29 chapters, or about six more. Though I do still have a bit of a side story I will post afterwards; and any other short ideas I do with these characters will be added as extra chapters here as well. Still, the end is in sight!

As ever I hope you enjoy!

[Instant Size Change, Micro, Nano, Shrinking]

-------------

This day was absolute hell.

It often felt like Eva repeated that almost every day, and each time she certainly meant it, but this one was giving those miserable trips to Tina’s gym a run for their money. All day, for hours on end, she had been effectively trapped within Tina’s oversized underwear. A wall of cloth kept her effectively pinned against the giantess’s womanhood as her powerful legs walled off either side. Making matters even worse was the scent. Nonexistent at first, but growing along with Tina’s arousal until it reached a dizzying peak. With each and every sway of her hips as she walked, Tina set her plaything tossing and turning in what limited space she had. It was only through her own struggles that Eva had never quite slipped into Tina, but that was a cold comfort at best. One made all the more bittersweet knowing that the struggles to avoid such a fate quite literally only turned her captor on. 

More than once throughout the day Eva noted a renewed scent of sex or felt the crushing vice of immense thighs. There was no rest for her, oh no. Not while Miss Tina was busy at her job! Good lord it was such an infuriating thing to consider. At least anger made for a good companion in these trying times. The rage had a way of tempering her knee jerk reactions to each new disgrace. The only thing that kept her grounded in a mad, mad world. 

It was in this eternal cycle of getting angry and being throttled by Tina’s movements that light eventually radiated in from above. The brown-haired giant had pulled the hem of her skirt and was staring down, no doubt getting some sick thrill from the sight of her old boss naked and sweaty in a prison between her legs. That face was the face of a monster, no matter how she tried to dress it up with cutesy gestures and saccharine smiles. 

Okay, so maybe she was a bit extra wound up today since Tina had officially replaced her role as a VP. One could hardly blame the woman at this point. She shielded her eyes from the heavenly light of a world beyond and squinted skyward, bracing for whatever was gonna come next. Because there was always a next. 

“Are you a person Evie?” Tina boomed.

Again with this was it? Eva wasn’t stupid. She knew exactly what the giant wanted to hear, and she would never give her that satisfaction. “Of course I am! No matter what stupid nickname you call me, I am still Eva Rhodes!” She repeated the rallying cry of her true name; a constant reminder that she would not allow herself to be rebranded into some sort of pathetic pet. 

Tina’s expression remained passive. Almost resigned in a way. The answer did not surprise her; to expect anything else would’ve been silly. “Yeah, of course you’d say that.” The woman sighed and reached down, fingers pulling Eva into the light. The smaller, raven-haired woman shielded herself with a wince as she was blinded, blinking away dots until she could see their surroundings. Even as it slowly came to focus she recognized the room’s tables and lone countertop for what it was.

The...office kitchen…? Hardly the most private place to pull her out. Had everyone already left for the day?

“You know, I’ve been thinking Evie.” Tina proceeded. She began to crouch at the knees and dangled her plaything before a set of giant eyes, almost looking bored by her flailings. “I think you kinda don’t get the memo. You still have this...arrogance from when you were a person. A sense of uh….self-importance. Yeah. That needs to stop.” She said bluntly. More bluntly than Eva was used to.

The digits tightened around Eva and she gasped slightly, trying to steady herself with her hands pushing against Tina’s fingers. “W-What are you on about now?” She asked. “This your latest plan to try and ‘break’ me?”

“No, just an observation.” Tina mused. “It’s been a headache trying to figure out how to get through to you, you know. For someone so small, that ego is probably bigger than I am.” She chuckled wryly. “But…” There were the sounds of footsteps from the doorway behind her. Tina turned, a few stray strands of brown hair smacking Eva’s body as she glanced over her shoulder. When they passed and faded she looked back, her voice a little lower. “But, that ends today. It’s high time you learn just how little you really are.”

Something was very off about all of this. Tina’s words didn’t carry their usual domineering confidence or cutesy insecurities. They were...cold. Her petite features were set firmly into a stoic, almost bored expression. It was different from what Eva had come to expect of her, and that gave her pause. She was reminded of Tina’s sheer scale as her eyes trailed up her billboard-sized visage. Humiliation she was used to. Pain she was used to. This was neither. 

“...And how do you plan to do that?” Eva asked, a hint of apprehension creeping into the question.

“Like this.” Tina boomed as released her hold over Eva. The air rushed past the tinier woman and she fell with a quick, sudden scream, landing dead in the center of one of the kitchen tiles. Her back ached from the impact and she grunted, slow to rise back up. She shook her head, stood, and looked back up - Right into the barrel of a gun. 

Not a literal gun of course, but that would’ve been preferable to what it actually was. The device that was the bane of Eva’s nightmares while also being the only hope of salvation she had: The familiar white form of a Reducer; and unlike the one that accursed redhead kept on hand for her experiments, Eva knew this one was the same prototype that had brought her to this pitiful scale. Was Tina about to make her bigger for some reason? That made no sense, so the only other option would be…

Eva then took a nervous step back, a cold sweat upon her back.

She...She wouldn’t…

“I’m getting ready to head out for the week, and I don’t need a pet who won’t listen to its owner.” Tina boomed. “So I’m giving you a bit of time to...think about what really matters.” 

CL-ICK-! 

“Your pride or me?”

Eva heard the soft echo of the button being pressed and a familiar azure light enveloped her. No...Nonononono! For the third time in her life she felt that sickening lurch within her stomach as the world spun around her. The same feeling as that miserable day that upended her life. Eva fell to her knees, her gaze transfixed on Tina’s looming crouched form. Shadows draped over her soft features, adding to the cold expression she wore. For those few agonizing seconds nothing else mattered. The rapidly expanding world vanished around them and it was only Eva and Tina. All the smaller woman could focus on, all she could drink in with such vivid detail, was her tormentress’s growth. 

As she got Bigger.

And Bigger.

And Bigger.

Eva could once comfortably consider herself somewhere in the realm of an inch tall. Now she would’ve killed for that. Tina was already a giant before, but she seemed to expand ten times over. Her towering figure, somehow both unfathomably massive while comfortably lithe, swelled further in all directions. She went from a massive thing in front of Eva to the sky itself, her body filling the horizon as the light dwindled. 

“Let’s see how you feel after you’ve been smaller than dust for a few days.” Came the almighty voice of Tina, powerful enough to bring Eva to her knees. “I’ll be back Monday. If you want to be a good girl...Meet me right about….Here.” The giantess gestured over the leg of a nearby table, dainty finger tapping at the ground beside it. “You’ll have plenty of time to get there. Surely, as a person you won’t have any problem. Right Evie?” She asked with a wry smirk. 

For once Eva was at an absolute loss for words. The verbose and confident woman was holding herself and on the verge of hyperventilating. Tina was so...so much. She dominated every sense simply by existing and her presence only highlighted how absolutely pathetic Eva truly was. Being shrunken was misery in itself, but this? This was unfathomable. It couldn’t get any worse.

But of course, it always could.

“Though let’s make sure nobody accidentally finds you, okay?” Tina continued, pointing the Reducer at her pet once again.

There was no attempt to hold back the sheer level of panic in Eva’s voice, her desperation as raw and palpable as one could ever imagine. “N-No Miss Tina! PLEASE DON’T-!”

CL-ICK-!

She didn’t even have a chance to beg. It...was already too late.

Even were she inclined to listen, Tina had simply shrunken Eva too much. Her pitiful pleas never came anywhere near the ears of the god casting judgement upon her. Eva was too small to do anything; and now she was only getting smaller. Yet again it all grew around her. The world continued to stretch on unimpeded, sprawling out wider and higher with no end in sight. The white walls of the kitchen began to blur and discover through nothing more than sheer scale, the limits of Eva’s senses unable to even comprehend something so giant and so far away. 

Just minutes ago Tina was a mere giant before her. Now she had evolved into something truly mountainous. Perhaps even, much to Eva’s existential dread, continental. Her thick, toned legs filled the skies for miles upon miles and led down to a pair of feet capable of demolishing cities with an idle twitch. The giant’s face watched on as it ascended well beyond the stratosphere, too grand in scale to fully fathom and blurring the further out it went. Until it vanished behind the wall of her own immeasurable body.

“Heheh, I can’t even see you anymore.” Tina giggled with a voice that could make planets tremble. It was deep, bassy and powerful, growing more and more distorted the larger she became. No longer resembling the voice of a person at all, but something...more. “But just to be safe...” Eva shielded her ears as the titaness continued to make noises that rumbled the earth under her feet, but it no longer resembled words. Sheer scale had deformed Tina’s speech to something incomprehensible; and even then the Reducer never stopped shrinking her. 

It was...impossible to imagine how small she now was. Her surroundings had lost any sense of familiarity and began to resemble some sort of immense alien world. Despite standing not one foot in front of her, Tina vanished behind her own sheer enormity. First her countenance hid behind her expanding torso. Then behind her pillar-esque legs; and even that too faded behind the insurmountable wall that was merely the toe of one of Tina’s heels. Though as much as Eva could tell herself that what it was, to her eyes it was an intricate web of countless bundled black molecules. It almost was like gazing upon woven cloth and seeing the individual stitches that made up the greater whole. Such was what the shoe looked like now. If Eva hadn’t been there to witness Tina’s foot become this monstrous wall rising into infinity she never would’ve believed it. 

Soon enough, even to Eva’s ears the noises of Tina’s voice came to a stop, the size difference too great for such large sounds to even reach Eva anymore. She had traded inescapable noise for...silence. It was quiet; so very maddeningly quiet. Despite someone being right there Eva was alone. Well and truly, unequivocally, alone. 

The raven-haired woman looked around, her face rife with unfettered panic, but she couldn’t see anything else. She couldn’t hear anything else. There was only her and the countless miles of bundled gray molecules spreading out into the horizon like a rolling field. And yet, even at this microscopic scale beyond imagination, she was made smaller. Small enough she could begin to see the thin gaps between the molecules. Small enough to feel them subtly vibrating beneath her. It was a scene from an old science textbook brought to life. These were the webs of interconnected particles that formed the building blocks of life. Something so utterly small and insignificant that no human would ever come even a fraction of the way towards seeing them with the naked eye.

And Eva was barely larger than any of them.

Only then, when the full weight of the realization began to hit her, did the shrinking stop. A mercy from Tina? Or had the machine simply hit the limit of what it could do? Eva did not know. She couldn’t even begin to think about it. She simply looked up as the light that seemed to fall from heaven retracted, leaving her where she was. She couldn’t even see the machine anymore. She couldn’t even see Tina anymore. It...defied any and all reason. Eva appeared hollowed out as she looked on at the endless wall of...whatever this was. She could no longer tell. Was it still Tina’s heel?

Nothing seemed to happen afterwards. Perhaps Tina was talking to her. Perhaps she wasn’t. Hell, maybe the whole damn company had filtered in to ask why Tina was aiming a Reducer at the floor.The point was Eva couldn’t tell. She couldn’t tell anything anymore! 

And she was supposed to spend the weekend like this? Alone?

Realization hit her, and with it came a renewed wave of fervor and panic. “T-Tina no wait! I’ll be good, I promise! You...You wanted to play right? Watch your favorite shows, right Miss Tina? MISS TINA!” Eva screamed. She screamed her throat raw as the desperation took complete control of her. “I’ve been a bad pet, I get it. Really! I’ll do whatever you want. Just please grow me back. Please!”

Unfortunately her humiliating display meant less than nothing. Even if Tina were in a merciful mood and would accept the pleas, she would never hear her. Eva had been reduced to a lower life form in every conceivable way. She could scream for the rest of her life and perhaps, if she were lucky, a single molecule out of the trillions that made up the giantess would’ve heard her. 

Tina’s answer eventually came nonetheless - She left. 

At least, that was the best assumption Eva had to explain what she witnessed. Where she watched the endless black wall of interwoven particles simply...retreat. So quickly it may as well have been in the blink of an eye. It moved away far too fast for something that large and now it was simply gone; and with it the only person who knew Eva was trapped in this subatomic realm.

“D-Don’t you fucking dare leave me here you bitch! I am not some fucking speck of dust to be abandoned on the floor! No matter what you say I’m a person! Now get back here and grow me back this instant before I kill you myself! Tina - Miss Tina, whatever the fuck you wanna be called! Do what I say! DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

She screamed at length into the void, the voice never replying. Not even a whisper. Eva was gasping for air with a sore throat before she calmed down enough to stop. This world she now found herself in was a lifeless one. A place devoid of organisms like herself. She turned one way and saw the interconnected web of molecules going on into infinity. Another direction was much the same. If she looked up it was white as opposed to gray, but indeed exactly the same. 

A realm with no life, no sound, and no hopes of escape. 

Her realm.