- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here we are. End of the road. Bit of a note at the end with some thoughts and updates, but thank you to everyone who has read this. I know its long and has been quite the journey, but sincerely. Thank you.

[Playful, Breast, Teasing]

---------------

 

Three o’clock. Friday Afternoon. Six figures all rose to their feet in the Meeting Room. Board Members, having just finished another of their productive weekly meetings, were filtering out. Standing among them was a woman. Visibly younger than her peers and with a distinctly mousy disposition at odds with her brawny physique. She was nigh unrecognizable; a far cry from how she was but a few months ago. Now Tina held her head high and bid everyone farewell with a casual smile, stepping out with a pair of folders tucked under her arm. 

At first, the more social-oriented duties of her position had terrified her, but given enough time it, like all things, became easier to manage. Still a challenge, Tina remained by nature awkward and reserved after all, but a challenge she could face and overcome without descending into a panic at the slightest misstep. It was liberating to say the least. Her heels clicked softly against the carpeted floor as she walked, the form-fitting work dress Tina wore turning more than a few heads. Swiftly dismissing concerns that they were internally judging her, the Vice President managed to greet each and every one with some sort of pleasant gesture. Unlike her predecessor, she ruled with a decidedly gentler, softer hand. 

It had been many weeks since Tina’s promotion. Weeks that had seen the woman fully blossom into the potential Dana saw in her. She was...perhaps not exactly confident, but competent most certainly. After such a tumultuous time things had finally calmed down and she had settled in her role.

As Tina ventured back towards her office she spied her old desk just beside the door. Still barren and vacant, but with a search for a new assistant well underway hopefully that would be changing shortly. Tina came to a stop at the front of it, studying the L-shaped barricade that had served as her workplace for years thoughtfully. It seemed so...small. She could still vividly recall sitting on the other side. A frantic, nervous girl with head held low and so ashamed of her own body that she hid beneath bundles of clothing. A far cry from now, where her dark dress alluded to exactly what laid beneath the surface. In truth, Tina remained a bit sensitive about her ‘mannish’ limbs, but fighting those fears was precisely the reason she now wore such outfits. 

Although to the wider world there was a much simpler reason for the change: the departure of her former boss Eva. No longer under the torturous thumb of the callous woman, Tina was free to grow and prosper. Not an inaccurate sentiment, but as Tina and a certain red-haired researcher knew, it was but a fragment of a broader truth. 

It had been...What? Nine months? Nine months since a frantic, desperate girl did something truly reckless and foolish.

Closing her eyes, Tina still saw the scene vividly. The confident contempt on Eva’s face as the prototype was aimed at her. The confluence of emotions boiling over within herself as she pulled the trigger. The mutual disbelief and awe as Eva looked upon an insurmountable titan and Tina in turn saw a lowly mite. 

More than any other, that moment was the one that had changed Tina’s life. The aftermath was far from ideal, but with the benefit of hindsight she had come to appreciate those awkward transitory days. Each new day was a blessing she was grateful for, and it had served as the springboard that kickstarted her growth. Shrinking Eva had given her many things. A sense of control in her life. The confidence to do what she had always wanted. And perhaps most importantly, a constant reminder of what she had to avoid becoming. 

Ah, come to think of it, I better check on her. 

Leaving her old abandoned desk, Tina entered her office and closed the door behind her with a soft click. Her head turned side to side in the most suspicious manner possible as she reached for the chain of a golden necklace she wore. A pair of fingers pulled open the collar of her dress as she lifted the necklace, revealing a number of cutesy charms dangling freely; and among them was a familiar figure latched in a sort of impromptu harness. 

“Hanging in there Evie?” Tina asked with a casual smile.

The meeting had gone on longer than she’d expected and it showed in her plaything’s messy features. Black hair, usually clean and straight, was currently disheveled and matted with a thin layer of sweat. A loose dress hung from Evie’s body as well, normally white but now a damp gray. Tina’s smile grew apologetic as she realized it was her own body heat that likely caused all of that. All the same, once she was in the crisp cool air Evie’s eyes lit up with a childlike enthusiasm. “Of course Miss Tina. I was just napping. Your heartbeat is rather relaxing to listen to.”

If anyone had ever told Tina that her former boss would speak to her like that or look at her with those eyes, she’d have called them insane. Evie’s progress was so dramatic that it was almost silly to think there was ever a time she wasn’t the devoted little thing she was now. The early weeks of endless defiance had given way to a cowed obedience, and that cowed obedience soon turned into a reluctant acceptance. Then a joyous one. Tina herself didn’t fully understand it, nor did she expect she ever would. All she knew for certain was Evie was happy; and a happy Evie made for a happy Tina.

“Careful whatcha say there Evie. Otherwise I might keep you there when I go for my run later.” Tina laughed lightly, her voice no doubt booming to her pet. 

Evie made an unpleasant face, clearly not the biggest fan of the idea. Though a faint tinge of red along her cheeks betrayed some ulterior thoughts. That blush was enough for Tina to discreetly press her legs into one another. Her smile grew decidedly more teasing as her fingers twirled the chain back and forth, Evie spinning accordingly.

“Or maybe when I’m back home all gross and sweaty you can help me wash off?” She mused.

The submissive look Evie gave her would’ve been ill-fitting on Eva’s face, but it suited Tina’s plaything perfectly. She looked up at her owner’s grand features, a hint of want in her eyes as she nodded. “If that’s what you want…”

It was cute that she thought she could be slick. 

Seeing how her favorite little woman was doing just fine, Tina released the chain and giggled at the faint cries as Evie and her fellow necklace charms landed against the upper side of her bust. She seated herself behind her desk and allowed the woman a window to enjoy the cool air. “Wanna stretch your legs a bit Evie?” After a moment’s consideration, the woman replied in the negative, earning a shrug from Tina. “Suit yourself.” 

With that business settled, Tina adjusted her glasses and shifted focus back to work. Although her enthusiasm dropped like a rock as she opened her email to the sight of over a dozen fresh messages - and that was just from the last half hour alone. Tina’s face sank about as much as her heart did. 

“Ughhh…” 

This was exactly the reason why she was looking for an assistant. Though until the lucky person was found, she had little choice but to suck it up and get to it. Atop her bosom, she felt Evie moving about in what little space her restraints allowed. Essentially crawling. Crawling and nuzzling herself against Tina’s body. Even after months it was enough to bring a smile to the Vice President’s lips. While she had to tune it out to work, every so often her gaze swept downwards and an empowered thrill coursed along her spine. It was about the little things really, and they rarely got as little as Evie. 

A pity the emails weren’t anywhere near as interesting or engaging. They mostly consisted of assorted project updates that, by virtue of her station, Tina had to at least skim. At a glance it seemed R.E.I’s expansion was going swimmingly. Their contract with Amazon had required them to open new branches. Despite some initial concerns, everything was going well. Both for the new California and Florida branches, and the new deals they had managed to make for overseas expansion as well. European markets. Chinese markets. Even Japan had expressed interest in size manipulation technology. 

While it would’ve been easy to pin it all on the Amazon deal, it really was a team effort. Among other things, Dana had proven herself to be a frighteningly effective CEO with a positive, ambitious outlook on things. Plus say what one would of the other Board Members, they were all very good at what they did as well. As were their teams. Which, on that note, did relate to one email that happened to catch Tina’s eye: a company notice of the promotion of one Amanda Winters. For her contributions to the breakthrough developments of the new Organic Reducer prototype she had been made the lead of the prototype research team.

Good for you Amy. Tina mused with a smile.

She was far from the only one to reap the benefits of Evie’s reduction. By virtue of existing she had sped up R.E.I.’s research by years; which of course in turn rippled out to quicker, better results in tests that in turn bolstered...Just about everything really. For such a small woman, Evie was really making some big waves….Ugh, she had to stop making so many size innuendos. 

She took the chance to compile a quick congratulatory email for her friend and extend an offer for a nice dinner. Perhaps even an evening to enjoy a movie at one of their homes or some such. With that done, Tina flicked over to her browser icon and clicked. Her home page sprung up within seconds and moved to click on the URL bar when she noticed it. 

 

Search for Missing Entrepreneur Still Underway - Police Have New Leads!

 

It was a subheader, buried under a number of other more important articles. Honestly, it likely only appeared in the first place because any algorithm would know Tina had an interest in the topic. She had quite the stake in Eva Rhode’s ‘Disappearance’. While a brief media curiosity, the story had since fallen by the wayside in favor of the gossip of the day. In spite of a hesitation to do so, she ended up clicking on the link. A new tab then loaded in with the article in question.

Scanning it over, Tina saw little of import. Most of it was just summarizing what the media had already said about Eva Rhodes and her strange, sudden disappearance. How she vanished after being let go from R.E.I. and the search for her was still ongoing. The ‘New Leads’ mentioned in the article’s title was clickbait as it turned out. ‘New Lead’ translated to police investigators questioning Eva’s ex-boyfriend for anything he might know, but there was nothing to suggest that they legitimately suspected him. Nor should they, considering he was innocent. 

The actual perpetrator read all this with a rather neutral expression, feeling more bad for the people wasting their time than the actual missing person in question. Towards the end the article briefly recapped who Eva was for any new readers, accompanied by an image of her. Tina found herself staring at the photo, unable to reconcile the woman on the screen with the one currently pampering her left breast.

She wasn’t the only one. Said woman also observed the screen, her expression complicated.

“She looks familiar.”

“Huh?” Tina blinked and looked down to the only person who could’ve said that. “You...don’t recognize her?”

Evie frowned and focused on the monitor, at an image of herself no less, but remained silent save for some thoughtful grunts. The longer the silence, the wider Tina’s eyes became. “Is that...who I used to be?” She eventually asked. Nothing in her visage suggested she was trying to trick Tina. She...legitimately seemed uncertain.

“I…” Tina’s mouth was agape. “Y-Yeah, that’s Eva.” She answered awkwardly. Speaking of her as though she was a separate person felt odd. 

“I see…” Evie murmured thoughtfully, eyes drinking in her own face. “She was a real bitch to you, wasn’t she?”

Tina paused, studying her pet for a long moment. Eventually, she sighed and brought a large finger towards the woman, petting at her head. “Not anymore she’s not.” She assured with a smile.

The woman who once would’ve recoiled with disgust at the act now leaned into it, purring as her lips met the pad of Tina’s finger. Her arms wrapped around the digit and held it tight, her expression one of contentment. “A stupid woman.” Evie snorted, sounding a lot like Eva. “Denying herself this.” She offered a couple servile licks before smirking up at her mistress. For the first time in a long, long while it felt like Tina was the one dancing in her palm.

“Aren’t I the best pet you could’ve ever hoped for?”

Whether big or small, she seemed to aspire to greatness. Tina laughed a bit at that, smiling helplessly as her finger gently pressed Evie into her bosom. 

“You sure are.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

------------------


And with that, A Lesson in Respect is now done. Believe it or not when I started this I expected to just write a dumb little 20 or so page OL role reversal story. That...obviously isn't what ended up happening. One thing kind of naturally led to another, but from what I can tell people genuinely enjoyed this. So thank you again. I honestly can't think of another project I've put as much work in as this one. Editing chapters multiple times, rewriting several of them, adding new ones to help with flow, etc. 

I know this isn't the sort of ending some folks were hoping for, but this is what the story was leading to since its inception. Though I suspect it won't be the last time I dabble with this setting. Across the...God, ten months I've been working on this I've grown really fond of Tina and co. Fond enough I wouldn't be surprised at all if I one day wrote a follow up or little side stories featuring these characters. If I do they will be added onto this as extra chapters unless they're worth posting separately. I'll also probably look into commissioning art of this story and/or its chars, so I'll try to keep updates about that as well.

Though for now I am...tired haha. Very, very tired. There is a little fluffy summer short story I wrote with these characters I'll probably post here in a week or two, but beyond that I'll probably let this settle for a while. A major, major thanks to Thunderafterdark who helped proofread and edit this monstrosity too.  Thank you again if you've read my nonsense, and as I said in probably every chapter thus far - I hope you enjoyed.