- Text Size +


Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 


Good news!  I finally got my own wardrobe.  Jessica has tailored a range of outfits for my shrunken physique.  I was especially ecstatic to have a set of the volleyball team uniforms to match with the rest of the team!

After spending a few hours trying on various outfits, while getting highly praised by my two partners, Laura and Jessica, the three of us decided to call it a day, as there will be a volleyball practice in the morning.  

To me, sleeping on the soft, gigantic, memory foam pillow is like lying on a silky-soft meadow.  As Laura and Jessica rest their heads by my sides, the air is filled with a powerful minty aroma as they let their breath out.  Well, the good part is that they maintain good oral hygiene; the bad part is that I’m immersed in a humid, extremely minty environment that is mixed with the mugginess in their breath.  Shortly, I started to feel dizzy and I was sound asleep.  During the night, I heard a duo of weird, recurring, thunderous dull rumbling sounds, which were merely the natural snores from the two sleeping beauties.

“Beep-Beep”, the beeping of the alarm woke me from my deep sleep.  The room was filled with a refreshing aroma of coffee, as Jessica put on a fresh pot.  Jessica was already dressed in the volleyball team uniform.  She opened the curtains and the sunlight shined brightly on me and Laura.  Meanwhile, Laura swiftly pulled the quilt over her head, needless to say, I was completely covered as well.  Then, the routine, girlish pestering occurred, as Jessica attempted to pull off the quilt.  In time, Laura reluctantly got out of bed, gently gripped me in her hand and walked to the bathroom.

The luxurious hotel suite has a lavish walk-in shower that stands out in the centre of the bathroom.  But instead of going to the shower, Laura placed me in the hand basin to serve as a temporary toilet, as it would be too dangerous for me to try to use a standard toilet.  After all, the circumference of a standard toilet will be like a swimming pool to me.  Then, she hurried to the toilet. 

Laura went over to the toilet and pulled down her pyjama pants and undies.  She sat down on the toilet seat and relaxes her sphincter, a fart escaping from between her anus.  She courteously said, “Excuse me, nature calls.”.  After that, she relaxed her abdominal muscles, with just a graceful push, a soft log of fecal matter came out of between her buttocks, which landed in the white ceramic toilet with a distinct plop.  Next, she emptied her bladder with a continuous stream of pee.  She looked over the hand basin to be sure that the view was blocked from my sight, as she took a long toilet paper to clean her backside.

Soon after I heard the distinct plop, combined with the rather foul-smelling whiff, I knew that Laura had done her business.  Then, I heard a loud, powerful flush.  Unfortunately, I was having trouble, as I felt somewhat constipated.  Meanwhile, Laura undressed and approached the basin to bring me to the shower.  

“Get a move on and let’s have a shower.  Jessica is making breakfast.”, Laura expressed cheerfully.

“I’m not ready, I’m constipated.  Would you do an abdominal squeeze on me?”, I squeaked.

“All right, but we need to hurry.”, Laura replied lovingly, yet she seemed rather pressed for time.

Next, Laura picked me up by placing her right thumb on my stomach along with her index finger on my back and started squeezing gently as she entered the shower.  However, she abruptly increased the pressure.  The hard feces were pressed out from my anus in an instant.  My poor anus was widened painfully like a volcanic eruption.  

“Okeydokey, you should be sorted.”, Laura spoke pleasantly.  Then, she softly placed me on the granite tiled floor.  

At first, I had to sit down on the stone floor to allow the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) to help me recover from the swift remedy.  Shortly, my attention was diverted by Laura’s sky-scraping, exquisite physique.  In reality, Laura has a sporty, yet feminine figure of 115 pounds (52 kg); since I’ve been shrunken to just three inches tall, Laura genuinely appeared like a high-rise building.

Laura got in the habit of having me in the shower with her.  She swiftly, yet lightly pushed me with the front of her right thumb toe to be sure that I was out of harm's way from the drain in one smooth action.  Then, she turned on the water with a warm temperature and started to shampoo her body.  The water cascaded from her body like a series of soapy waterfalls, to me, it was like being in an intense rainstorm.  For Laura, it was a refreshing shower; for me, it was a harsh wash.  Nevertheless, we both got cleaned. 

After the warm shower, Laura took hold of a soft bath towel and proceeded to dry off.  Then, she playfully tossed a hand towel on top of me.  It covered my entire body like a huge blanket, I proceeded to dry off as well.  Meanwhile, Laura went to the basin counter and started to brush her teeth, which she inadvertently flaunted her beautiful figure once again.  Laura has an apple body shape, which ties in with her volleyball activity.  Her sporty physique is somewhat hefty on the top owing to her striking broad shoulders with a pair of toned, long legs.  Plus, her olive complexion truly displays her gorgeousness.  Perhaps, the fact that she wears a size B-cup brassiere might be attributable to an imperfection. 


Chapter End Notes: