- Text Size +


Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your own discretion.

* * *

Winkie showed the front page of the Ladies Supremacy Republic Daily to Laura, Jessica, and me during breakfast.  The headline stated, “Please don’t jam the phone line of the emergency centre due to any gory sighting of expired tinies.”.  Jessica became rather cautious due to the indication that male tinies are being considered as flyspeck part of the LSR’s hierarchy.  Also, every Asiatic teammate has become conscious of the fact that there are only male tinies within the LSR.  Especially, after seeing the way Christine, the middle hitter of the LSR team, used male tinies as just shoe inserts and squashed them in a terribly degrading manner!  

Apparently, selling male tinies to be used simply as shoe inserts is a very lucrative business in the LSR.  They are mass-produced synthetically in the LSR Laboratory with a standard height of just three inches.  This attribute has inadvertently caused a dangerous environment for me, as the LSR ladies would probably assume that I’m just an insignificant tiny.  In view of the LSR culture, every teammate has agreed that I must be escorted by a member to ensure my safety.  Consequently, I would usually be placed in either Laura or Jessica’s pocket whenever we would leave the suite. 

* * *

We, the “Asiatic Team” have arrived at the pristine, indoor volleyball court of the LSR headquarters.  We requested the space to ourselves for an hour before the friendly competition.  Hence, Jessica was confident that it would be safe for me to walk on the floor.  All twelve (normal-size) members were appreciating the ultramodern features.  The floor is made of high-quality maple wood, to me, it was like being in a boundless arena.  It was overwhelmingly astonishing.  While we have first-class facilities in the Asiatic region as well, being on a foreign volleyball court set off a tense feeling.  Perhaps, it was my enthusiasm for the competition. 

* * *

All twelve Asian ladies (counting me would be 12.00007 ladies) were standing in the centre of the visitor’s side of the court.  Jessica gently placed me on the floor and the team gathered for the strategic preparation.  They took the time to appreciate the settings, as the position is very different to me.  From my minuscule viewpoint, the average height of my teammates looked as if each Asiatic lady was around 120 feet tall, comparable to a high-rise building; with an average physique of 650 tons!

* * *

As I did my best to tilt my head skyward to get a glimpse of my teammates’ faces, I really felt diminished.  At eye level, I could merely see the various, gigantic, volleyball shoes; on all sides of my minuscule physique.  Although I knew that I was in the midst of my genuine friends, as they unthinkingly made spontaneous movements with their shoes, the tremendously heavyweight was very fascinating.  My odd obsession with the heaviness has started to take the place of my good sense to keep a distance. 

* * *

As I continued to observe my surroundings, I spotted two pairs of enormous volleyball shoes with specific synthetic leather overlays that improve support in the forefoot.  Right away, I recognized that those were the gifts that I bought for my two darling spouses, Laura and Jessica.  Comparatively, Jessica’s height is around 168 cm (5 feet 6 inches), as she wears a size 8 shoe, while Laura’s height is slightly shorter at 163 cm (5 feet 4 inches), as she wears a size 7 shoe.  Thus, for a normal lady, the somewhat difference would be barely noticeable.  However, from my minuscule perspective, there is an obvious difference.  Even so, both pairs looked as if they were minivans.  

* * *

Despite the danger, I got captivated by the sheer size of the shoes, without thinking, I moved very close to Jessica’s shoe, to the point that I could touch the rubber of the midsole.  I breathed in the rubbery aroma of Jessica’s shoe, then, my mischievous sister, Winkie, waved at Jessica while her finger was pointing down at her shoes.

* * *

Jessica was wondering what the fuss was about.  When she looked down at her shoes, she saw me cuddling beside her left shoe.  Instinctively, she instantly retracted by taking a step backward.  The sudden movement startled me, especially when I felt the tremor when Jessica’s shoe thumped down on the hardwood floor.

* * *

“What are you doing, Tess?”, Jessica asked worryingly. 

“I was just ---”, I was squeaking to conjure up an excuse.

“Tess has a foot craze, she was snuggling on your shoe!”, Winkie interjected naughtily.

“Tess!  Not in the public!”, Jessica blushed as her face reddened, while I went red in the face as well.     


Then, my younger sister, Winkie (the team leader and outside hitter) of the team gave me the bad news. 

“Sorry Tess, you have to stay on the sideline.  Normally, we won’t mind that you play with the ball, but this is a match against the LSR.  We can’t be looking after you while focusing on the game.”, Winkie graciously insisted.

“You won’t be alone darling”, Jessica interjected to ease my displeasure.  “There would be six substitute players, so you would be with friends.”

“Wait a minute – I’ve been participating during the practices.  Good thing that I’ve been super enhanced by the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC)!”, I screamed (merely squeaking like a mouse in reality) to make an objection.  

“Honestly dear, from the bottom of my heart; I developed the NIC, and it has a super healing quality and greatly enhances physical endurance.  However, you are just too tiny to compete in the game.”, Laura explained delicately.

“Sis, an FIVB-approved volleyball weighs around 260-280 grams (nearly 10 ounces), while your whole body weighs what?  1 ounce?”, Winkie remarked earnestly.  

“Well, at least I should get a tryout.”, I insisted.

* * *

When I insisted on getting a tryout, Winkie was keen on this idea.  Despite everything, Winkie would never miss out on an opportunity to poke fun at me.  She picked up a volleyball and tossed it at Yin Ting, a defensive specialist on our team.  Yin effortlessly caught the ball on impulse.  Next, Winkie picked up another one and playfully smiled at me.

When Jessica perceived Winkie’s mischievousness, she grabbed onto the ball with both hands, while trying to take it from Winkie’s grasp.

“What are you doing?”, Winkie yelled while giggling.

“Oh no, you don’t!  I saw your face!”, Jessica replied while having fits of laughter as well.

“All right, here they go again!”, Laura exclaimed hilariously while gesturing to the other ladies to move away from the playful contest.

After a while, Winkie let go of the ball and playfully stuck her tongue out at Jessica.

* * *

From my viewpoint, it was a real clash of two super giantesses!  Given that every Asiatic team member has been inoculated with the NIC.  The rubber soles of their volleyball shoes were squeaking as their feet moved vigorously at random.  By dint of my minuscule physique, any ordinary lady would look like a skyscraper.  Despite this, as I watched them jesting, striving to get the ball, I was completely amazed by their feminine, yet toned giant arm and leg muscles flexing.  

I understood the sheer size difference, it would be a David and Goliath competition and I would weaken the team if I participated in the game against the Ladies Supremacy Republic.  I got very frustrated and started to shed tears.

* * *

While I viewed the magnificent physiques of each teammate, I started to hark back to the days when I was still a normal person.  I dearly yearn for the time that I could easily implement the perfect dig against Winkie’s intense spike.  Sadly, those days are gone! 

* * *

Finally, it was time for my tryout to determine if I should play a part in the competition.  As I watched Winkie effortlessly pick up a volleyball, I saw her enormous, yet supple arms.  She has a fine-looking, East Asian skin tone with a light tan colour with a natural rosy undertone.  Meanwhile, both Laura and Jessica were watching worriedly.

“Take it easy, Winkie!”, Jessica asserted with a serious tone.

Playfully, Winkie started to perform a Circular arm swing spike attack, as she gestured Yin Ting to toss the ball in the air.  The instant that Winkie started the manoeuvre, both Laura and Jessica swiftly jumped in front of me to block the spike.  But, Winkie was just pretending and merely held the ball in her hands effortlessly. 

* * *

“Hee-hee-hee!  I scared you!”, Winkie laughed hysterically while sticking her tongue out at them.  

“That’s not funny!”, Laura objected, while Jessica looked intently at Winkie with much annoyance.

* * *

As a matter of fact, while Laura and Jessica were scared because of my well-being; I was the one who was scared stiff by Winkie’s naughty prank.  I was scared by Winkie’s move as I knew that she was only pretending.   The really scary moment was when Laura and Jessica jumped in front of me at the same time!  As their shoes landed on the hardwood floor in chorus, from my minuscule perspective, it was like a major earthquake! 

* * *

Afterwards, when my calmness was restored, I felt very honoured to be well-protected within the team.  Also, while Winkie is very naughty at times, there is a deep-rooted sisterly love between the two of us.  In truth, she was making the prank to prove her point.

“You see Tess, it's better if you keep away from the game.”, Winkie spoke caringly.  Then, she went back to her playful attitude and said, “Anyway, I’ve to pee!”.  


Winkie cheerily entered the ladies' dressing room and casually sat on the toilet.  After she had relieved herself, she became conscious of the spacious, well-appointed atmosphere.  It is equipped with a whirlpool, so she took the time to walk around, all of a sudden, an audible squish followed by a blood-spattered mess squirting out from the underside of her right shoe.  Fortunately, the gum rubber sole of her volleyball shoes provided high traction/grip and minimized the slip.

Surprisingly, Winkie was unconcerned, as her first thought was that it couldn’t be Tess, as she was with the other teammates at the volleyball court, so it must be just a male tiny.  In a way, Winkie found the mishap to be comical because it explored a dark desire of hers, as she was fascinated by the significant power difference.

Meanwhile, Winkie didn’t want to further the disgusting mess by walking with the flattened remains pasted underneath her shoe.  So, she carefully removed her right shoe and sat down on a bench.  Then she used a few antibacterial hand wipes to clean the bottom of her shoe.  In fact, the remains that were firmly pasted underneath her shoe contained the male tiny’s pecker!  But then, it was rather indistinguishable, as Winkie couldn't have spotted it.