- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your own discretion.


Preface – This chapter is from another angle, from the perspective of a male tiny within the Ladies Supremacy Republic (LSR).  It is a spinoff from “The Underfoot Railroad” by kenny224, which he has given me the go-ahead.  

President Dianne Trent of the LSR has successfully drummed up support for the propaganda that female individuals were being told repeatedly that they were victims of an oppressive male hierarchy.  Then, to right the supposed wrong of toxic masculinity, President Dianne Trent cleverly initiated the mandatory miniaturization process.  These days, all men have been shrunken to the height of merely three inches and all their civil rights have been put out of the ladies’ minds.  All the minuscule men are mass-produced synthetically.  Since they’re just synthetic products, men don’t have any identity whatsoever.  Hence, the tiny guy in this chapter will be named ‘Nameless’.  The story resumes from the time when he saw the frightening episode as Winkie inadvertently stepped on another male tiny in the ladies' dressing room.   



Through various risky manoeuvres, Mister Nameless and his friend managed to escape from the paper bag confinement.  They entered a massive room by crawling underneath the gap of the enormous doorway, which seemed like a gigantic gate to a chateau.  Then, they realized that this extremely large room was merely a well-appointed ladies' dressing room.  

Thump – Thump.  They perceived the loud, thumping sounds of the footsteps, as the dashed in between the gap of the lockers. 

The door swung open, and a sporty lady entered the room and swiftly parked herself on the toilet.  Nameless guessed that she is from East Asia, as the prevailing texture of her silky-smooth skin, with a peach-like tone and skin with light brown shade.  

Unfortunately, he couldn’t see the lady’s face due to his minuscule height, as he merely got a look at her well-developed calves.  However, the most intimidating aspect is the volleyball shoes, as each one looks as if it’s a sport utility vehicle, which is unquestionably fatal if one of these shoes were to come down on a minuscule guy.

Meanwhile, a loud, continuous waterfall occurred when the East Asia lady’s pee started to cascade down to the white porcelain toilet bowl.  Eventually, the cascade eased to a trickle and stopped; then the athletic lady cleaned her privates and walked out of the stall.  Then, she started to look around the elegant dressing room, while checking out the poster of the LSR volleyball team.  

As the weighty footfalls continue to linger, Nameless’ friend was scared shitless by the frightening thumps.  He sprinted toward the drain to find a way to escape; consequently, a sickening squash transpired.  Sure enough, the underside of the lady’s right shoe landed squarely on the three inches tall, minuscule guy.

The simultaneous sounds of countless muscles mashing, and bones snapping/splintering instantaneously were shocking for Nameless.  He remained in hiding as he stared at the blood-spattered scene.  Subsequently, a pair of feminine, supple hands that seemed like a pair of enormous claws untied the shoelace and lifted the shoe.  All along, strings of blood-spattered innards and body parts were stuck to the rubber sole.  

When the lady sat down on a bench, Nameless got a glimpse of the lady’s attractive face.  However, he was in tears when he saw the lady’s expression.  She seemed to be pestered, as the gruesome remains of Nameless’ friend had made a mess on the bottom of her shoes.  She didn’t show any sympathy at all, while she got a few antibacterial hand wipes to wipe her shoe.  Then, she just tossed the whole thing in the garbage can.  After washing her hands, she cheerfully walked out in a cavalier fashion.  

Much of his friend’s flattened remains were still left on the white tiled floor.  As Nameless continues to cry, he gathers enough courage to go to the blood-spattered scene to present his last respect to his friend.  Unfortunately, he didn’t account for the fact that the gigantic shoe came down on his friend while he was sprinting.  Although the whole episode merely lasted one second, it was an abrupt, sloppy footstep.

The scene is chaotic, it’s just a slop of unrecognizable remains.  Nameless started to scream frantically.  He is very disturbed, as he can’t accept the injustice.  In spite of this, his curiosity got the better of him and he took a closer look at his friend’s compressed remains.  The sight was unimaginably sickening, as it was a very uneven squash.  The spinal column has been folded backward in several ways.  The guts are pulped in a blood-spattered pattern.  The head was not there, likely wedged underneath the lady’s sneaker.

Suddenly, the enormous door swung open, as a pleasant Asiatic lady walked in.  She was dressed in an unpretentious, yet sporty volleyball outfit.  The white V-neck sleeveless jersey combined with the maroon compression-fit volleyball shorts highlighted her fine-looking, olive skin tone.  Likewise, she has a somewhat curvy, with an hourglass, athletic figure that complements her skin tone seamlessly.  However, the intimidating part is the pair of volleyball shoes, which seems monstrous to Nameless, as another pair of these lethal crushers has utterly reduced his friend to a pulp!



Jessica gently held Tess in her left hand, while she effortlessly pushed open the glossy wooden door to the ladies' room.  Upon entry, she caught a glimpse of the repulsive, pathetic remains of Nameless’ friend, well flattened on the porcelain tiled floor.  She subtly moved her thumb to block Tess’s sight to prevent Tess from seeing the blood-spattered mess.  As she swiftly placed Tess in the porcelain hand basin, so that the mess was well out of sight.  Then, she casually pulled out some tissue paper to wipe up the flattened remains and discarded it in the toilet bowl.  As if the humiliation of being previously flattened to paste, and then tossed in the toilet weren’t enough, after that, Jessica decided to empty her bladder on top of it, soaking the gory remains with warm, yellowish urine.  Then she got up and wiped her tooshie with care, and then tossed in a clump of soiled bathroom tissue onto its stinky grave, pressed the flush button and sent it off to the sewers in the end.  


 

Nameless was so frightened that he desperately wanted to escape.  He sprinted toward the gigantic doorway; the gruelling run was like running across an endless hall.  At long last, he reached the doorway and he did his utmost to crawl underneath the gap between the door and the porcelain tiled floor.  The task was very strenuous, especially when the bottom of the wooden door was very coarse, like a massive scraper.  Sadly, he got wedged underneath the gigantic door.

Meanwhile, Jessica gently picked up Tess from the hand basin and started to stroll to the door.  Jessica casually pulled on the door handle with ease and rejoined the team at the volleyball court.

Excruciatingly, Jessica’s inadvertent action caused terrible injuries to Nameless.  The coarse bottom of the door severely skinned his back, to the point that his whole spinal column was exposed!  His body started convulsing uncontrollably, while he lost control of his bowels and defecated.  While he was screaming, the noise was barely a squeak for any normal lady.  The convulsion persisted for nearly 30 minutes and lessened to sporadic spasms, as the remains were just left on the cold, porcelain-tiled floor.