- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. There are sections of extreme violence, again, proceed at your discretion.

 

 


Preface: Ceci is the senior attorney-at-law for the corporation and she has been Samantha’s significant other for years. She has a lovely figure, at 170 cm (5’7”) tall, 136 pounds, with an average pair of size B cups.

With tears in her eyes, Samantha brisk walked down to the third floor and rushed into Ceci’s office. Ceci was sitting behind her executive desk, as she saw Samantha crying, she hugged her warmly and sat her down on the sofa.

“The bastard is threatening to cut all our funding unless we agree to give him the Longevity formula!”, Samantha continues to shed tears in desperation.

“Calm down, my love. Assuming that he knows the formula works, but does he know the specific procedure, for example, does he know that it is just a simple injection?”, Ceci asked calmly.

“No, I don’t think so.” Samantha continues to cry.

Ceci picked up the phone, “Laura, please come to my office immediately! I will explain when you get here.”.

As Laura rushed into Ceci’s office, Ceci closed the door and said, “This bastard has threatened to cut all our funding unless we agree to give him the Longevity formula!”.

“No! It is my life’s work! I won’t give it to that bastard!”, Laura shouted while panicking.

“Calm down, my dear. While I know that your shrinking machine worked well on Theresa, but would it work without injecting a dose of the Longevity in advance?”. Ceci asked calmly.

“Theoretically, yes.”, Laura replied curiously.

“I want to be sure that this plan will remain hush-hush, just between the three of us! It is not to be mentioned to anyone, no matter what kind of standing they have in the corporation. That would include our dearest friends, including Jessica and Theresa.”, Ceci explained seriously.

The ladies agreed.

The next morning, the bastard arrogantly walked into Laura’s test centre, as the three ladies were waiting for him politely.

“Thank you for coming, I would like to show you how the machine works, before passing you the blueprint. Please note that the secret is not of any formula, it is all about this machine.”, Laura explained timidly.

“Before the demonstration, please sign the contract and indemnity, so that we agree that the rights are transferred to you.”, Ceci explained to the bastard. The bastard signed the documents.

The bastard laid on the flatbed that's designed to move into the futuristic machine. Laura carefully started the machine and the flatbed retracted in it automatically. The compartment is sealed, as Dr. Rao speaks into the microphone, “I’m going to enjoy this part, you BASTARD!”. Misty particles dosed on his body and he fell sound asleep before he could do anything.

As the bastard became conscious, he saw that everything is enormous to him, as he gradually discovered that he is in a ladies’ powder room. There is a gigantic painted paper package that seems to be bigger than his body, placed near him, with various printed labels, such as “Gynecologist Tested”, “Hypoallergenic”, “pH-Balanced” and “Clinically Tested Safe Scents”.

“Wake up, you BASTARD!!! You are now just 8 cm tall!!!”, Laura screamed and permanently blown out his eardrums. While all three ladies were given him their middle fingers! Then, the ladies put on some surgical gloves.

“Listen you bastard, our middle fingers are going to give you a pounding that you well deserved”, Samantha laughed viciously.

Without warning, Ceci flicked his penis with her middle finger as hard as she can! The knock was so hard that he flew across the counter and landed in the basin. As he was screaming in distressing agony, the three ladies were falling about laughing. At that point, Samantha flicked him in the testes as well, as his body smashed against the faucet and landed back in the basin.

“Let’s move on to the next step. This douchebag needs to be douched!”, Ceci exclaimed.

“Should I perform the procedure?”, Laura asked curiously. “Stop being a doctor and let’s have fun with this BASTARD! Just let Ceci do whatever she wants!”, Samantha interjected assertively. “Besides, I know how to douche, I am a woman.”, Ceci laughed.

Ceci removed the sanitary overwrap, then held the cap of the bottle with one hand, while holding the nozzle with the other hand. She pulled the nozzle straight up until it clicks in place.

“The Douche is ready now!”, Ceci laughed as she clutched the bastard in her hand without any care at all.

Ceci maliciously inserted the nozzle into his anus, around half an inch, and slowly squeezed the bottle. Since the anus opening was closed; the douching solution couldn’t flow freely out of his anus. As the douching solution is being injected into the bastard’s abdomen, his belly started to swell rapidly! He was screaming at the top of his voice, but it is just a low volume squeak in the outdoors. As the pressure increased, his excrement started to flow freely out his mouth! Subsequently, Ceci continued to squeeze the entire bottle of douching solution into the bastard, while the liquid became clear and she yanked out the nozzle.

The three ladies were discussing which one of them is the heaviest, it appeared that Ceci is the tallest, so supposedly she is the heaviest as well. While the bustard was still sobbing in the basin, Samantha carelessly and repeatedly flicked him with her middle finger until he got flung on the floor.

Ceci took off her elegant pumps, then removed her stockings, then, swiftly step on the 8 cm bastard with the ball of her right foot. For the moment, she was resting mostly on her left foot, so only a modest part of her weight is on the bastard. Then, she started to rotate her right foot left and right leisurely and shifting to different positions, from his upper body to the middle, and lower legs. She was unrelenting even though the bastard became unresponsive. Eventually, she got bored, applied her full weight, and repeated the process. Instantly, all his insides were bursting out, as the floor became slippery.

Laura handed a stack of paper towels to Ceci, as Ceci lifted her foot off the bastard. A large part of the pasty mess was pasted on her sole, so she was cleaning it off with paper towels.

“Oh yuck”, both Laura and Samantha exclaimed. However, something fascinated Ceci.

“Wow, the bastard’s bones were scraping against my nastiest calluses, so my foot is much smoother now!” Ceci laughed hysterically.

“That’s gross!”, Samantha exclaimed. “Well, the funding issue has been resolved!” Ceci laughed pompously.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. There are sections of extreme violence, again, proceed at your discretion.