- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

 

 

Laura and Jessica have been spending long hours to enhance the Nano Intelligent Cells, so the new version can also re-create new extremities and organs for the host. Though it is genetically specified to the feminine gender, because the original test subject, Theresa is female. The major caveat is that while the new Nano Intelligent Cells will have a comprehensive composition of the host, but it is impossible to keep the experience of the host’s brain. Consequently, if the brain is severely damaged, then the Nano Intelligent Cells will reproduce a new brain, but inherently, the host will be a different person.

Needless to say, this chapter is about experimentation.

“Okay sweetheart, I need you to say still for this procedure. It will be painful, especially when you’re just 7 cm tall. But I need you to be conscious, so no anesthetic at all.” Laura explained sincerely, while Theresa nodded.

Laura and Jessica nodded at each other. Gradually, Jessica held me down, with her left index finger and thumb on my head and her right index finger and thumb holding/ pressuring my arms against my waistline. To me, it appeared like two pairs of feminine vices holding me in place. At that moment, Laura used the thinnest needle (which is still like a pencil to me) and started to inject the Longevity solution into the back of my neck. The pain was extreme, as the needle was tapping into my cervical spine. I lost control of my urinary bladder and urinated on the clinical table. After a few more minutes, the needle was retracted.

I sensed a tinkling tingling feeling all over my body and it ceased in a few minutes. While I was barely conscious, Laura took a scalpel (more like a giant blade to me) and made a deep incision in my left thigh. While I felt severe pain, but it subsided in the blink of an eye with a strong tingling and the wound was closing in front of my eyes. Then the final step.

“Well Jessica, would you like to do the last initial test?”, Laura asked enthusiastically.

“No thanks, I hate to see this part, but it has to be done.”, Jessica replied in a dejected manner.

“No worries! It will work! Oh, Theresa is right-handed, correct? Anyhow, let’s do it!”, Laura asked eagerly.

After putting on her magnifying eyeglasses, without warning, Laura clinched onto my torso with her left, supple hand, then gripped onto my left upper arm with her other supple index finger and thumb. She started to pull firmly until my muscles started to tear, while her nails were like a pair of talons, ready to tear my arm out. Though, she was happy to see that the new Nano Intelligent Cells are working flawlessly.

“Theresa, it would be easier if you try to relax, I will try to make it quick.”, Laura calmly suggested. But was making every effort to struggle. “All right! Have it your way!” Laura said subtly.

I saw Laura’s hand muscles slightly flexing, as her right index finger and thumb completely squashed my left upper arm, and with a slight yank. My whole arm was torn off from my shoulder. The pain was excruciating and it lasted for a few minutes, but the bleeding was stopped almost immediately! Then, an intense tingling feeling focused on my shoulder, and amazingly, a new arm has started to grow. After a few hours, I have a new arm, yet it is in my natural skin colour, which is lighter in comparison to my tanned complexion.

Laura gently placed me on the table, as Jessica started to open a bottle of champagne. We all cheered!