- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just below is a link that shows Claire's apartment room plan, which may be a useful reference while reading this chapter.  One caveat, the link shows a west facing room plan while Clarire's is east -facing thus a horzontally reversed image of this one.

http://44monroe.com/floorplans/b1-two-bedroom-3/

Wanda liked the idea of approaching downtown from due east.  Her first step made her aware of the control tower from the airport.  She reached down and slowly pulled it the structure, so that everyone looking at her could see what she was doing, and brought it up to her eyes for a close look.  The glass was all gone but it was still too small and dark inside to see anyone in there.  Losing interest, she tossed it aside and ran a finger inside her to swab out any debris.  She was really going to have to get down to a size where she could see people.  But not quite yet.

 

Pete and Cliff tried as hard as they could to ignore the two-mile-tall naked bombshell standing just a couple of miles southeast of them.  But there was no way not to notice when she started walking again, as each step reverberated through the ground.  She surprised them by heading due north rather than directly toward them and the city. But it was good because vehicles in the convoy were still arriving and not yet in position. 

 

For a moment, it appeared that she would walk past the city and head north, just as she did with Tucson, but after just a couple steps brought her due east of them, she turned to face them and began walking.

 

And now it was the army that witnessed her terrifying footfalls, each impact, impossibly louder and more violent than the one prior, each creating a cloud of smoke and debris around her feet.  The steps came every six seconds, and the ground shook for at least two seconds after each.  This made it all but impossible to work and it got worse with each step.  It looked like she was about to walk right over them when she suddenly stopped.  Her big toes landed about 1000 feet in front of them and another 1000 feet to either side.  The toes would have risen several stories above the ground if they didn’t sink into it instead.  Her ankles rose from almost another 1000 feet back, yet when looking up she appeared as though she was directly over them.  Indeed, to everyone in downtown, she seemed to be directly overhead. 

 

Orders were coming in and they indicated that everyone was to direct their aim at her right knee. No coordinates, just a body part.  This was one damn crazy mission.

 

~~

 

Claire’s apartment was a mess. From each footstep, ictures fell from the walls, books had fallen from the shelves, two floor lamps had been knocked down.  Claire barely noticed as she grasped the balcony door frame with the two other woman, and watched the insanely giant female body approach. Claire’s body continued to tremble even when the shaking paused between footsteps. Wanda loomed so high that the 40-story Chase bank building which had annoyingly always blocked the view of anything just north of due-east only hindered the sight of one of the giant’s lower legs and even more of that leg appeared over the building with each step. 

 

Wanda stopped, and stood square in front of them, hand on her hips. The balcony above blocked her upper body from view causing the women to step out onto their balcony to the railing for a clear view. Now taking up half the entire sky, the giant woman could no longer be viewed in her entirely, causing the women to take in the details of the giant body one section at a time as only women could.  The toned legs, her exposed and stunningly symmetrical vagina, topped by the precious, precisely shaved triangle of dark hair.  Her flat stomach showed off how her skin had that golden glow of Sports Illustrated swimsuit models.  Craning their necks, her breasts remained absurdly large and remarkably spherical as though they were designed specifically to fill any man’s fantasy, which, in fact, they were.  Above them an unquestionably alluring, beautiful, face with a kind, joyful smile that made her destructive behavior even worse.

 

The facial features had the contrasts one achieves with makeup, while no actual sign of makeup was in evidence.  Claire was pondering this important mystery when the giant eyes shifted and …seemed to be looking directly at her!  Shivers went down her back.  But of course, it was ridiculous to think the woman could even see her.  Claire and the women beside her couldn’t be much more than dust mites to this woman. Still, that is exactly what it looked like.

 

Claire started to back up and was on the verge of panic when Elena grabbed her forearm, looked directly into her eyes and stated in an uncharacteristically serious tone. “Claire, we are just as safe here as anywhere else.  She can step anywhere.  There is no use in running.”

 

She was right of course.  There was absolutely nowhere to go.

 

As Wanda stood at the eastern edge of the downtown, it was laughable how small it was.  She doubted if a single building reached above her ankle.  As she imagined before, she could crush almost all of it simply by lying down, and she pictured her breasts pulverizing whole blocks of buildings before flattening them to the ground. One roll of her body to the left and right and the whole wretched town would be nothing but debris. 

 

It was tempting, but it would all be over much too soon.  And death and destruction weren’t her primary goal anyway, just a means to an end. She wanted the people of this town to be terrified.  Each and every one of them.  She wanted them shitting their pants in fear, she wanted them to panic, to watch others die horribly before succumbing to the same fate themselves, to desperately seek escape only to find none. To lose all sense of themselves and lapse into utter madness.

 

That would take time, imagination, and finesse.  There was no hope for finesse at this size.  Clearly, she had to shrink down to a more useful size before going any further.

 

Still, she had just made her grand approach to the city in this size.  She couldn’t just shrink now without doing at least something that met its inhabitant’s expectations.  That would just be bad manners! 

 

Oh, and for proper terrorizing, she should inform them of her intentions:

 

“Citizens of Phoenix.  You have been very bad to me.  You lied about me, demonized me, scared away my friends and forced them to betray me.  You destroyed my work, demanded I leave, threatened to kill me, burned down my house, even killed my pet.  Things like that can really upset a person and that can be a problem when they possess power.

 

Wanda had been looking over downtown as she spoke for a good demonstration prop.  Her first thought was Phoenix’s tallest building.  That was the Chase Bank at almost 500 feet.  But it was a weird thing. Looking like a glass building, T-boned by a concrete one.  It just didn’t meet her needs.

 

After rejecting the Chase tower, Wanda first turned her eyes just past it to the white, sturdy-looking, almost brutalist-design US Bank center, but then noticed the 44 Monroe Apartment Building to its right. 34 stories and almost 400 feet of luxury apartments with balconies going all the way up its corners and sides. Yes, a residential building – people’s homes - would be much better.  Wanda knew the place.  It was Phoenix’s tallest residential building and she had briefly considered living there before deciding on the greater privacy of the estate.  She recalled that a couple of women in the yoga class lived in this building, not that that meant anything now. 

 

She concluded her monologue: “I realize it wasn’t all of you.  But it was enough.  And those of you who weren’t complicit didn’t stop those who were.  So, I believe you are all going to become very familiar with the concept of ‘collective punishment’.  Allow me to demonstrate.”

 

~~

 

All activity around Peter abruptly stopped when she began speaking.  The voice was booming, omnipresent, deep, yet still recognizably female, and it echoed among the buildings around him.  Peter’s body vibrated with each syllable as she voiced her grievances against the city.  He had no idea what she was talking about, as his eyes followed her toned legs up to her fully exposed pussy a mile over his head.  The impossibly cantilevered spherical breasts above that. His loins stirred.  Her appearance communicated pure sex even as her voice expressed nothing but anger. He questioned their mission.  If the city had pissed her off, why the hell was up to him to come out of the desert to defend it?  His brief arousal had quickly given way to fear.  Not just fear, he was terrified.  Even when she stopped speaking, he was still shaking.

 

Peter shot a glance at the Captain, expecting the order to fire to come at that point, but it didn’t.  They were still not quite ready.

 

~~

 

To Claire, the giant woman’s speech was entirely surreal. Her mouth started moving almost ten seconds before the sound of her words arrived. Like lightning before thunder, which is an apt metaphor given the volume of those words when they hit; sounding to Claire like they came from everywhere including her own bones.  As the cracked window glass buzzed with each word, the first thing that occurred to her was that Elena was right.  This clearly was that “witch” woman from the news, and Claire now wished she had paid more attention to the story.  Her size was due to witchcraft?  That was really a thing?

 

It didn’t matter. What did was that the witch was really pissed off, ready to destroy everything, and wasn’t going to spare anyone.  Claire was now terrified to the point of catatonic. Elena was just as scared.  Her bravado completely swept away.  Barely able to stutter out the translation Rosa begged for.

 

With no warning, the giant’s upper body hurled down toward them.  The move caused the three women on the balcony to jump out of their skins along with everyone else in downtown Phoenix.  It looked like she was going to crush them all for sure.  Claire couldn’t believe it when it the upper body stopped and it turned out “Wanda” was only bending forward.  It didn’t seem that anything that big could simply stop from falling on its own.

 

Claire suddenly felt very exposed on the balcony, but her need to see overcame the urge to withdrawal and hide. The giant woman’s face was now just a couple thousand feet away rather than a couple of miles, with her gaze still aimed directly at them, forcing Claire to wonder if it was possible that she and her companions could now actually be seen.

 

Wanda’s dark wavy hair dropped down even closer blotting out much of the sky to the left and right. But it was the view ahead that took hold of Claire’s gaze.  The giant breasts that had fascinated her so, formed something of a wall of flesh while still maintaining their firm shape.  They appeared as though they could topple the 40 story Chase Tower any second, though the reality was that they were still thousands of feet above and behind the structure. Claire fixated on those massive orbs like an adolescent boy until something massive and close blocked her view.

 

It started as the shockingly long (and immaculately clean) underside of a thumbnail descending from the sky, followed by the thick thumb itself which was probably half the width of her building.  Its sudden appearance caused all three women to leap rearward ] into the apartment.  Their startled reaction was well-founded, as the massive thumb was descending no more than thirty feet from the balcony railing. It needed only to waver slightly to flatten the balconies against the building surface or shear them right off.

 

There was an erratically syncopated chorus of “Oh shit! and similar expletives from Elena and herself, with the Spanish equivalents from Rosa, as they stumbled backward into the living room; the thumb still quite visible through the windows that made up the entire outer wall. Surprisingly, part of Claire’s mind reflected on the freakishly long nail, which she never noticed in all the time she had been watching the giantess.

 

That was immediately swept from her mind when the building shook to the sound of a deafening crash from below. Multiple subsequent loud grating noises emanated from below and through the walls, which together with the floor vibrated violently as, unknown to the women, fingernails cut and smashed through walls, supports and anything else in their way to remove the building from its foundation. They could however; see the thumb circle to the right across the south-facing living room windows, and then across the dining room window, where it stopped before moving completely out of site. In the corner of her eye, Clair saw the flat-screen go black.

 

Suddenly the whole building tilted 15 to 20 degrees to the south, throwing the three women across the living room.  Both its east and south-facing windows promptly shattered from the forces on the building’s structure, the glass thankfully falling to the outside. Two easy chairs slid against across the tile floor to the base, which blocked the women from the open windows just as the building shifted dramatically in the opposite direction.  Elena slammed into the living room wall to Claire’s right, just missing the wall-mounted flat-screen, Rosa was to her left and fell into the side of the kitchen counter after her feet got caught in the downed bar stools.  Claire caught the end of the counter with her hands and held fast.  She thought for a second of swinging around into the kitchen itself where she couldn’t be tossed around so far.  Unfortunately, a look into the kitchen revealed all the contents her cabinets had emptied out. Packaged food, pots and pans were heaped on the floor, along with cutlery, and lots of broken glass from dishes, glasses and spice bottles. And there was still more to fall from the cabinets.  Wearing shorts, short-sleeves and bare feet, it was clear that was not where she wanted to be. 

 

Rolling across the living room floor until it wedged itself partly under the end of the couch was the powerful LED lantern Jeff bought for camping but kept in a cabinet in case of an electricity failure. Which there was, not that there was any lack of light from the big windows, or rather former windows.  Now they were just big dangerous openings to fall through. On the other hand, if she got to the bathroom off the entrance, or better yet, the floor hall way, she would be away from the windows, but also in darkness so the light would come in handy. It was a plan!  She should tell shout it out to Elena and Rosa!

 

She shot another glance at the light and then to her right where beyond the kitchen, there was just a short passage to the entrance.  And that was where the plan fell apart because her glass display case at the entrance had fallen over, shattered and thrown broken china and crystal all across the tile floor.  The giantess was the cause, but it was her own apartment that seemed intent on killing her.

 

The building made another violent lurch back south, and Claire held tight to the counter edge as her legs gave out beneath her. Rosa did not have such a hold on the counter and was thrown toward the dining area.  She slid backward while bent over and waving her arms trying to obtain some sort of balance, which she found just before her backside hit the dinner table which had slid up against window.  Rosa fell back on the table, slid across its granite surface and right though the broken window! Claire stared in shock at the empty space past the table, trying to see some way that Rosa was not simply….gone!  Elena, who had a death-grip on one of the leather recliners, which itself was moving, has seen Rosa’s fate also and shouted out her name in desperation.

 

The building returned to something close to a level position momentarily before lurching, again, this time to the east.  That direction took Claire by surprise and she lost her grip on the kitchen counter which effectively threw her across her living room.  Most of the living room furniture was still bunched up by the south-facing window leaving a clear path for Claire to slide and roll to the windows looking out to the balcony, only the glass was now mostly gone of course.  Not at all interested in being outside while the building was shaking, Claire hunkered down by the foot-tall base below the window.  But that lasted just a second before she saw the couch and end tables sliding her way, forcing her to leap over the short wall onto the balcony and grab onto the thin door frame for protection.  At that very point, Elena flew through the doorway having been deposited there by the recliner that had just slammed into the door frame.  Elena was stopped by the still intact clear plexiglass that made up the balcony railing.

 

~~

 

A couple of minutes earlier, Wanda waited a moment to let the words sink in before reaching down for her chosen prize.  Bracing her left hand against her knee, she had reached down toward the apartment building with her right hand. She had cleverly caused her nails to grow to over a half-inch (from her perspective) along the way so that her fingers could neatly cut the base of the building from the ground.

 

Aside from the grand entrance and not-so-grand service areas, much of the first six floors were parking, and the lot extended to twice the building’s width on its north side. She had no use for the extended parking lot so her right two fingers plunged down into the surface curving inward as they approached ground level to try to join with the other fingers and thumb, all forcing their way toward the center to separate the building from its foundation. She then rotated her hand until the severing seemed complete; her knuckles pulverizing the surrounding structures.

 

A slight tug revealed she hadn’t cut through everything.  She refrained from tugging harder for fear of her fingers sliding up through the building and destroying it before it got off the ground.  Instead, she instinctively wiggled the structure back and forth both to weaken whatever still held it and to provide space to alternately shove her fingers and thumb further to the center and clear break its last stubborn tether to the ground. She thought she had it and in a move that caused the tower to fall slightly toward her, she cut though the last obstruction and with another slight tug, freed the building from the ground.

 

Clare was on her hands and knees.  Elena was sitting with her legs parted and her back to the outside.  Neither was happy about the broken glass they were on top of, or just being on the balcony as a whole, but they were grateful they were there together.  Both had seen Rosa slide out the 31-story window, and neither had the opportunity to process it.

 

Nor would they, because before either could say anything, there was a sudden upward lurch to the building that caused both to fall flat on the floor adding more cuts to Elena’s back and Claire’s front. Both felt themselves pressed hard onto the floor with a momentary G-force that would intimidate an astronaut in training.  In a few seconds it was over and inertia caused them and the broken glass around them to lift a foot or two after the floor below them stopped moving.  Elena grabbed the top of the railing, while Claire hugged the door frame.  Then the building jerked erratically beneath them for a second, tossing Claire to the outer edge of the balcony, beyond which all she saw was flesh, she clamped a death-grip onto the railing.

 

Wanda carefully raised the tower and stood back up straight.  Somewhat caged within her hand at first, she gingerly adjusted her hand so the building was held by just her thumb and index finger against the parking lot floors giving both her and all of Phoenix a good view of her toy. A steady trickle of cars, concrete and the occasional person fell out of the open bottom, as she raised her prize to eye level. 

 

As with the dealership, at this proximity, she should be able to see people.  At first, she saw none for it took their independent movement to be spotted and no one was moving on their own right away after their insanely fast ascent, the effect of which Wanda was largely unaware.  But here and there they started to appear, little movements from figures smaller than wood splinters started to appear by windows both broken and intact and there even a few on the balconies. 

 

And of course, they screamed. And she could actually hear them.  What exactly was the point of screaming anyway, she wondered, as she had never had cause to engage in it herself. Did they expect some white knight to hear their sounds of peril and ride up to save them? Slay the evil giant?

 

If asked, Claire and Elena couldn’t tell you the point of screaming either. They just knew that after the building moved up again and they looked out, their entire field of vision was the giant woman’s upper face and that brought about the screams.  Massive blue eyes, the size of up-scale houses stared back at them.  Every blink made the women flinch.  They couldn’t see her mouth but her eyes told them she was smiling.

 

Claire saw no way they were going to survive this.  The giant woman could drop the building, or simply crush it in her hands. Dead both ways.  Even if in the best of all scenarios and the giant put them back down, the building would just topple over.  Dead again. 

 

Still, she just stared at them.  What did this monster want? 

 

“What do you want?”  As if forced out by the terror within, Claire heard herself shout the question right out at the face.  With no response, she repeated the question, and then Elena joined in:  “Yeah bitch, what do you want?”  Claire felt a slight upward notch to her terror.  They were in no position to insult this woman.  But it didn’t seem to matter.  The giant face didn’t respond. And that is when she became aware of other screams around them.  Perhaps their words didn’t even reach her giant ears.

 

Without warning, the building rotated to the left, tilting forward as it did.  Both women held on tightly on the railing, hoping the plexiglass below would hold their weight.  Claire heard shuffling from a couple of floors above accompanied by a male voice: “Oh shit! Oh! There was a crash whereupon the voice shouted “Noooooooo”.  The extended “No” increased in volume, drawing Claire’s eyes upward which then took in the sight of a balding, middle aged man falling head-down from a balcony above.  He was facing the building and his eyes locked on to Claire’s for a briefly as she looked up.  But her eyes left his as his falling past their balcony revealed that he was completely naked!  His stiff erection dutifully pointing its way downward, just a few feet away from her for a moment as he passed by.

 

Shocked, Claire dared look downward over the fence railing to see the body falling away.  He wasn’t alone.  Her peripheral vision took note of other scattered items to her left and right falling the building including a few other flailing bodies, no other naked ones though.  Claire’s eyes went back to the man, watching the flesh colored shape get smaller until it basically disappeared amidst the flesh-colored background of her mammoth right breast.  The people and furniture bounced off the edge of the breast to fall out-of-site in the vast distance below.

 

Rotating the building with her fingers to view the building’s (former) south face had caused it to tilt a bit and dashes and dots fell from the windows of the east face, a few of which were people.  Wanda righted the building as watching the slow fall of the detritus as it bounced off the end of her left breast and disappeared below it.

 

OK, there were people in the building.  There was no reason to think there wouldn’t be, but confirming there were, was going to make this next part so much better.  She slowly lowered the building down the front of her body while she carefully repositioned her hand to so that she now held it as…well…a dildo. Because that was exactly what it was about to be.

 

For a brief period, Claire and Elena were treated to an amazing aerial tour of the front of the giant woman’s body. Compared to the abrupt ascent, this descent could be considered gentle.  The mouth was indeed smiling, and thankfully it was a closed smile.  Nonetheless; Claire kept staring at it as it rose above them half convinced it would open wide and they were all going to be consumed like an architectural Twinkie.  Next came the now world-wide famous breasts, each bigger than the New Orleans superdome but shaped more like EPCOT.  Big as they were, they were too far away to leap onto, which Claire felt an inexplicable urge to do.

 

Her mid-section was less interesting, but expansive until it was blocked by her wrist and the back of her hand, which was scarily large. Perfectly proportionally to the rest of the body, mind you, but all the more intimidatingly because of all the things hands can do.

 

Once they got to the fingers, it was clear what this hand was doing, as the massive fore and index fingers were peeling back the massive outer labia of her massive vagina. As women, both Claire and Elena instantly knew what that meant. They were to be devoured after all!  But in an even more horrible way, if such a thing was possible.

 

They continued to descend and the crotch moved upward out of site, revealing a view of the east of Phoenix that made Claire’s former 31-story view seem like little more than standing on her toes in comparison.  Contemplating what was coming, Claire considered leaping over the railing to her death instead.  As if to facilitate, the building tipped forward 30 degrees, forcing Clair to look over the railing to the ground of the eastern edge of downtown a mile away.  She instinctively reinforced her grip on the railing as she heard Elena and herself voice seemingly incoherent random sequence of yelps, grunts and profanities, while her eyes spotted two other bodies appear from the floors below and fall to some visual vanishing on their long way to the ground.

 

The building soon began an ascent forcing Claire to crouch down while maintaining her death-grip on the railing. Looking up, she saw the beautiful-in-its-own way vagina in its entirety shortly before the top of her building contacted the left and right vaginal lips.  The building didn’t crumple as she expected but simply slid in. That meant her vagina was approaching fast and Claire pushed herself back from the balcony railing just as the wet skin enveloped everything around them.  The unmistakable vaginal smell was as overwhelming as the sudden and shockingly absolute darkness.

 

The sound was an odd combination of a groan from within the building with the wet sliding and smacking sound from outside.  “Shit! we’ve got to get out of here!” Claire yelled and Elena shouted something that sounded like agreement as they climbed and groped their way in the pungent blackness off the balcony into the apartment interior.

 

Claire recognized the feel of the couch that had slammed up to the balcony facing wall a few minutes ago, and clawed her way along it, as she identified Elena’s grunts behind her amidst the cacophony of sounds and smell.  Claire’s hands reached the end of the couch and instantly swung herself around so the couch was between her and the woman’s insides.  Her knees on the floor bumped up against something cylindrical and metallic.  She thought nothing as she waved her right hand along the side hoping Elena would feel it and grab hold.  Then it occurred to her that the object against her knees would well be the LED lamp!  Nervously releasing her left hand’s grip on the couch, she reached down to feel the object and grope around to find its switch.  She found it, turned it, and on it came right in her eyes blinding her entirely for a few seconds, as Elena exclaimed in surprise about the light.

 

Just as Claire’s sight was returning, the upward motion of the building reversed itself, and Claire, Elena and everything around them did a foot and a half leap in the air from the transition. That included the couch in which case the legs jumped up and over the base below the window and the whole couch slid across the window sill until it slammed into and cracked the plexiglass balcony fence.  Claire and Elena held tight onto the “upper” arm of the couch as the object threatened to send them back where they just came, and beyond.  Thanks to the light, they now both stared in disbelieve at the red, glistening vaginal wall with all its bumps and recess’s sliding upward against the balcony edge. The balcony itself was vibrating from the contact as was the one above. 

 

“Holy fuck!” yelled Elena.  “She really is fucking the whole building!  She’s fucking us!  She’s fucking us!”  Elena repeated this a third time sounding more hysterical each time.  Clair had nothing to say in return.  She hoped the building’s descent would exit the vagina entirely, but knew better.  She never liked Jeff pulling out entirely in the midst of intercourse or when she was taking care of things herself.  Why would the giantess be any different? 

 

Sure enough, the building stopped, pressing Claire and Elena downward with great force as it groaned its way upward again.  The plexiglass at the other end of the couch gave way and it lurched forward a foot or so and started rocking vertically as its far end rubbed against the downward moving living wall.

 

“Shit, we got to get away from this thing!” Claire yelled as she released her grip on the arm and turned around to climb hopefully to the kitchen again.  Protecting the lamp had her crawling one-handed.  Claire looked down to see Elena still holding onto the bouncing couch.

 

 “Elena Come on! Head for the kitchen!”

 

“Yes, I’m coming” Elena replied releasing the couch reluctantly, which bounced even more as a result.

 

As if on cue, the giant woman rotated the building within her so it was now tilted toward to its former south side.  This meant it was tilting to the left when Claire’s goal of the kitchen was ahead to her right.  Elena tried to get up on her feet to speed her progress and it was working until she encountered a river of broken glass making its way across the living room tile from the entry hall.  Elena had shoes on which meant that she didn’t cut herself on the broken crystal tumbler she stepped on but rather slipped on it causing her right foot to slide forward. 

 

The prospect of doing the splits on a bed of broken glass motivated her to catch her fall with her other foot which slipped on glass as well. Claire, still on all fours, watched as Elena slipped and stumbled backward right out the living room window.  She caught hold of the window base as her body slid into a vertical recess of the wet vaginal wall.  Elena cried for help, and Claire assured her she was coming as she stood up and tried to ignore the glass under her bare feet as she headed to the window. But the recess Elena was within, narrowed, tightening and pulling on Elena until she lost her grip and with a brief yelp, disappeared downward. Gone.

 

Claire stared unbelieving at what she just saw.  Unlike Rosa, who was barely an acquaintance, Elena had become one of her closest friends since she moved in, and now she was….what?  Smashed against the building?  Crushed by vaginal muscles? Suffocated in the mucus?  There was no way to know!  She could conceivably even had escaped through a broken window on one of the lower floors.

 

The building abruptly stopped its upward motion, tossing Clair and everything in the room up a foot or two.  Claire’s stomach felt as though it made a similar jump into her throat.  Adding to the confusion, was that the building was rotating back and then some, tilting toward the “east” and then “northeast”.  That eliminated any chance of spotting Elena on the building’s inevitable downward travel.  The “pull” motion of this “building fucking” Claire thought.

 

Claire lunged up the incline, letting the glass river slide mostly behind her, before scuttling toward the kitchen bar.  Reaching up, she climbed over the bar and down on to her pile of former cabinet content.  A box of cereal and another box of Bisquick gave her feet relatively safe landing points.

 

Grasping the edge of the countertop with her right hand, and grasping the camp lantern just as firmly with her left, Claire had the safety of the kitchen all round her and it gave her a moment to take in her surroundings.  Not only had everything in the apartment been tossed to-and-fro, but she was now seeing missing pieces of her ceiling and walls and cracks everywhere.  A flash of daylight burst in from the window openings blinded Claire briefly as the building stopped traveling downward.

 

‘Could it be over? Claire wondered briefly before a push up from the floor, return to darkness, and the roar of friction told her otherwise.  Post-flash images of yellow, red and lime green continued to blind her as a hit of fresh air hit her nostrils making the return of the thick wash of vagina aroma all the more noticeable.

 

Claire wondered how long this could go on. Despite the insanity of it all, the building had actually only gone up and down a few times.  The bitch could fuck this building for 10, 15 minutes or longer if she wanted to – her mind had seemingly taken on Elena’s vernacular – or however long the building held together.  Again, there seemed to be no way to survive this, and yet here she still was.

 

At that thought, the building slowed  and then ceased its upward motion.  The resulting silence was overwhelming.  Claire became aware of her own hard breathing, the rhythm of her beating heart, and a similar but lower register rhythm.  The giantess’ heartbeat!

 

It was hard to imagine her having anything so human.  Somehow frightening and reassuring at the same time. Then came another noise from all around her.  The staccato bass bursts of a chuckle.  ‘The giantess was enjoying this! Clair thought with alarm, followed by an internal replay of “Of course she’s enjoying this”.  Why do you shove things in and out of your pussy, if not to enjoy yourself?  But this enjoyment and come at the cost of Elena’s life, and Rosa’s, and countless others.

 

Another deep sound came from…everywhere.  This was more sustained, like a moan, but it was soon drowned out by cracking noises, both sharp and local deep from within the building, as well as deep creaking sounds and other moans of stressed materials.  It accumulated into a roar of crashing and crunching sounds from all around and Claire now became of the distortions of the walls.  They were bending, and moving inward.  Iron beams and other framework poked through crumbling plaster.  Cabinets started coming loose from the walls with one falling against Clair’s back, pushing her against the bar.  The impact caused her to release the camping lamp, which rolled off the countertop before falling over the other side.  It stayed on though, continuing to illuminate the living room though much of the kitchen behind her was thrown into shadow.  Both the ceiling and floor buckled and tile from above rained through the distorted metal framework.  And that ended her light as the lamp was either crushed or fell though the destroyed floor to stories below.

 

In the terrible darkness, Claire felt the cabinet press harder against her back; something was obviously pushing on it from behind.  She cried out in pain from being pinned between the cabinet and countertop.  The cabinet was now pressing so hard and painfully against her back the wood was actually breaking. In contrast, the granite countertop remained firm, pressing hard against her mid-section. 

 

After another cry of pain, Claire could no longer inhale as the pressure on her torso simply wouldn’t allow it.  Dizziness encroached from the perimeter of her conscious to the point that she was barely aware of the floor buckling beneath her feet.  The counter rotated into her as the cabinet burst from the wall pressing in behind, and the two came together crushing Claire’s mid-section and completing her journey from consciousness.  Her life ended entirely a second later when the refrigerator from the apartment above, fell forward though the largely no longer existent floor and crushed her head.

 

~~

 

The cutting and smashing of buildings were unlike any sounds Peter had ever heard.  He couldn’t see but imagined her pounding downtown with her fists. So, he was surprised when she straightened up and had an entire high-rise building caged within her hand.  She gingerly repositioned her hand so that all of Phoenix could see what she had.  And while it was one of Phoenix’s taller buildings, it wasn’t even as tall as the length of her index finger.

 

She had nearly straightened up and Peter’s eyes went to her breasts for moment when movement from her left hand caught his attention.  It went to her pussy, where the huge fingers exposed the bright pink nether lips.  A moment later, her right hand moved in front and then without hesitation…

 

She inserted the building into her pussy!  It went in easily.  In fact, in relative terms, it was actually pretty small for a sex toy.  The pink inner skin shaved off many of the balconies on both sides which joined the concrete chunks, cars, and even a few people falling out from the lower section in the mile-long descent.  Where they landed wasn’t far from Peter’ position.

 

If Wanda was honest with herself, the building in her pussy wasn’t all that sexually stimulating.  It was rather small, and so fragile every movement had to be carried out with delicacy lest the whole thing collapse in her fingers.  But the whole audacity of the act more made up for it; particularly since she knew virtually every person in Phoenix was witness to it.  She handled it with extended thumb and fore finger with the rest of her hand swung up and as out of the way as possible so everyone could see what she was doing.  She also never shoved it all the way in, so the bottom of the building was always visible in the opening with cars, building bits, and people still regularly falling out of it.  

 

Though the actual stimulation was minimal, she pretended otherwise.  She uttered her most sensual moan and ran her left hand over her full, round breasts, as she lightly swayed her hips to and fro. She wanted to appear she was doing this solely for her own carnal pleasure.  Obviously, if she was willing to fuck a 34-story apartment building, nothing she wanted to do to them was out of bounds. 

 

Despite her best efforts, 44 Monroe was beginning to lose its structural integrity.  She pushed it in one last time, still keeping the very bottom visible, and removed her hand which made its way to her right breast.  She decided not to fake an orgasm as she tensed a bit causing the cross-section of the building to completely lose its shape and flatten.  Distant crunching sounds could be heard. 

 

Her right hand returned to finger the flattened structure out where it made the mile-long free-fall to crash down between her feet.  It was an impact that would have been unprecedented to mankind,  if she hadn’t been making bigger ones all morning simply from walking.

 

 “Trust me,”…came her booming voice once more.  “that isn’t the only part of this city that’s going to be fucked!”

 

Shaken by the flattened sky-scraper carcass landing just a thousand feet away, Peter couldn’t even process her statement, and it was immediately followed by the order to fire.

 

Peter glanced at Cliff whose nod verified that the coordinates were still set and fired the first volley of rockets.  The tearing sound of the rockets was soon overtaken by the explosions of the tanks and other cannons around him.  On and on it went for what seemed longer than the 40 seconds it was.  Everything made contact at or just below her right knee.  As Peter and Cliff scrambled to reload when they heard someone shout “Look!”

 

The giant woman’s knee was black and she was now lifting it into the air. 

 

“Hey! We injured her!” came a celebratory exclamation from the Captain.  Could it be?  Peter wondered, and by how much?  It was just a knee, and their entire arsenal had been weighed against it.  Then again, if she couldn’t walk on it, she sure wasn’t going to find a crutch to lean on. Peter thought all this as he watched the giant woman reach to her raised knee with her right hand. Everything in agonizing slow motion.

 

As the hand contacted the targeted area, it lightly rubbed it up and down once as one would do with an itch, the black appeared to be just soot that was mostly wiped away.

 

They hadn’t hurt her.  They barely did more than tickle her.  Command was obviously re-strategizing, but meanwhile the leg was starting to descend, and not to its original spot but directly over them. There was a major rumble in the ground as she pivoted her left foot counter clockwise resulting in the foot in the air turning 90 degrees as well. Peter caught a glimpse of a smirk on her face looking down at them before it was blocked by the bottom of her foot. 

 

And down it came getting bigger and bigger.  It was over the buildings behind him and he kept expecting the foot to contact it, but it was still higher than he thought and thus it just kept getting closer and bigger.  Already in shadow, it was getting dark under that foot.  He was under the arch, right in its middle.  Behind him were the buildings, in front, a chain-link fence, the school and a parking lot full of military vehicles.  There was no place to run. 

 

Finally, with the foot establishing itself as longer than the entire city block, and the three side-by-side high-rises and the parking garage it included, the sole contacted the twenty-story buildings behind him.  The buildings provided no resistance at all as their tops immediately crumbled upon contact as did each subsequent floor level of the foot’s descent.  It started raining building bits.  Peter tried to dodge the big pieces as the small ones banged loudly on his helmet until a large beam hit his shoulder, knocking him to the ground.  His left side impacted a chunk of concrete on the ground forcing a roll to his back.  The beam had his leg pinned as debris pelted his body.

 

It was dark, with just a sliver of light from the east left.  Just enough light to make out the lines on the soul of her foot just before it made contact with the HUMARS beside him.  After a moment of suspension compression, the vehicle’s thick metal began to buckle like paper.  “They had to try” Peter thought just before his nose first felt the warm skin that quickly crushed the life out of him.

 

Looking down at her foot, Wanda mostly noticed the billowing clouds of dust around its perimeter.  Unsurprisingly 20 story buildings and concrete parking lots create a lot more dust than desert sand, single-family homes, or even shopping centers.  With the dust cloud rising above ankle length, it was impossible to see if she had crushed the entire military contingent, though it appeared that way.  Just to make sure, pivoted the foot  face forward again, and brought her left foot directly next to it.  Three more high-rises that looked to be around ten stories tall, plus another multi-story parking lot crumbled and flattened under the balls of her left foot, creating even more dust.

 

‘That should have them covered – literally!’ Wanda thought as she looked across the rest of the rooftops of the downtown in front of her feet.  Again, came the temptation to just lay down and crush it all at once.  Or maybe just see how much of the Phoenix skyline she could crush just under her breasts with just a single push-up.  But no, as much fun as that would be for a moment, she would actually be robbing herself of much more entertainment.  She wanted to see people, not specs. Look at their terrified little faces, witness their desperation, foil their attempts at escape.  She wanted to play, and there was no more playing at this size.