- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It has been mentioned that giantess stories rarely have the giantess shrink to a smaller, but still giant size. But Wanda is a firm believer in using the right tool for the job, and for now she wants to get up close and personal with her victims, so down she goes. As a side note, up to this point, all the Phoenix buildings have been authentic and accurately located. By contrast, the Hanson building is just figment of my inner amateur architect. Every other building mentioned in this chapter is also pure invention.

Resolved, Wanda turned her mind to the shrinking process.  In converting matter back to energy, what to do with all that energy?  She would keep what she could.  Reaching the power lines could only take so much, possibly because she downed so many of them, that power demand had been significantly reduced.  Then it occurred to her that she could simply emit light.  She could become this massive glowing apparition. Shrouded in light, Phoenix wouldn’t even see that she was shrinking and enough light to hide her two-mile tall body would eat up plenty of energy. 

 

So, as she began to shrink, she used the freshly converted energy to create a cylinder of white light all around her.  Brighter on the outside than the inside, she kept it two-miles high as she shrank within it.  With the light blocking her view, the only way she could verify she was reducing her size was by the feeling of the ground expanding under her feet which would spread apart from each other until she picked up one foot and brought aside the other one, with the sequence repeating itself.

 

Acoustics changed to where she sensed being among buildings rather than over them. And she ceased the action.  When the light faded away, she still couldn’t see a thing because she was now in the middle of the massive dust cloud she had created from her army stomping and its building collateral.  She actually had no idea of her present height.  There was probably some kind of magic she could perform to dissipate this dust but she couldn’t think of one off-hand.  She could hear the din of people and vehicles. Stretching her arms forward, she took a step, which crunched on something.  Leaning slightly forward, she felt a building before her.  That her hands had no trouble breaking through the sides and that she quickly found its nearest corner, told her that she was still giant-sized. 

 

Bending down, she felt around on the ground until she encountered something that felt like a vehicle.  It was small enough to fit in her palm – another clue. Standing up she felt it’s shape.  Metal bent and glass broke despite her attempts to be gentle, but she could determine It was SUV shaped.  That still left some speculation as to her height since the vehicle in her hand could be anything from a Chevrolet Suburban to one of those tiny, boxy Kia things.

 

Finding the vehicle also identified where the street was, and Wanda was pretty sure which one it was and that it would take her where she wanted to go.  With each step forward, things crunched under her feet.  Was it vehicles or building rubble?  Did it matter?  What mattered was getting out of this dust cloud, and fortunately the road was wide enough to let her do that.  Another step, and now a significantly softer and wetter crunch.  That was definitely people.

 

~~

 

A couple of blocks west stood the Hanson building.  A little newer than its neighbors, it had a much more modern design.  The 35-story white granite building was square on the ground floor up to the fifth floor where the northwest corner beveled inward with a tinted glass section on the sides and top. The dark tinted glass extended horizontally around the building to form a black stripe against the white.  Five stories up it beveled inward again and the tinted greenhouse was longer.  It continued this way every five stories until the top section was triangular and half the size of the bottom.  Many of the offices used their tinted greenhouse sections as kitchens or breakrooms.  On the 25th floor, the large corporate law office of Hayes, Hannah & Sims used most of it as their main conference room with the offices of the firm principals, Hayes and Hannah flanking either side.

 

The conference room is dominated by a gleaming black granite table resting on a dark hardwood floor.  The doors and interior wall are translucent glass.  Modern lighting drops down from slats between the glass panes of the ceiling which contain tracks to for a black cloth blind that can be powered down to darken the room for projected presentations.

 

But what really makes the room is its spectacular view of the northeast of Phoenix and the mountains beyond.  But right now, what filled the room with people is the view of the massive cloud of dust which seemed to reach an impasse with the wind from the Northwest about a half a block east.  Like many offices in Phoenix this morning, HH&S was about evenly split between those that fled and those who felt it safer to remain.  Of the latter, most made their way to this room for its perfect view of the giantess looming over them after approaching the city. 

 

Most remained after she stepped upon the buildings a few blocks away because terrifying as it was, at this point, where are you going to go?  Then came the eerie bright light and the giant woman’s disappearance, leaving them with just this massive 50-story dust cloud, and a whole lot of questions. 

 

Mergers and acquisitions attorney Andrew Canton stood among the group, occasionally looking through binoculars he had grabbed from his office, which has its own nice view, but in the wrong direction for today.

 

He, like the others wondered if that was it.  The incredibly giant, sexy naked woman had just stomped across the Arizona desert to come to the edge of downtown, stuffed a building in her pussy, stomped on a few more and then just disappeared?  It sure would be a relief to the rest of Phoenix, if that was the case, but it just didn’t seem to fit.  There was very much the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

 

As speculation ran through the room, Andrew noticed about a dozen people on the roof of the older 20-story building across the street, which was a bit stingy with east-facing windows.  They too were looking into the dust cloud and probably asking the same questions.

 

Unfortunately, aside from the slowly moving dust, things were largely still, prompting Andrew to pull up his binoculars and turn his magnified gaze to street level, where occasionally people covered from head to toe in grey dust, would stumble out of the surprisingly sharply defined cloud.  Two or three times, an emergency vehicle would rush into that cloud.  A hook & ladder fire truck rushed in a minute ago but just before its tail end was about to disappear into the dust, it stopped so abruptly the rear end hopped in the air for a moment, leading Andrew to conclude the driver, blinded by the dust slammed into something, probably another truck.  Booming sounds came from inside the cloud that sounded like they could be explosions.  The last two were close together and caused the building to shake.

 

Still glued to his binoculars, he turned his attention to the cloud edge on the street and observed three more grey people emerging from the cloud.  A man and a woman walked with their shoulders hoisting the arms of a second woman between them who appeared to be quite injured. He was trying to spot the nature of her injury was when she and her two grey helpers disappeared. In their place was a grey foot.

 

He viewed the foot for nano-second before the image vibrated on account of the building vibrating from the step’s impact. Gasps surrounded him as he dropped the binoculars from his eyes and took in the entirety of the image before him.

 

It was the giant woman emerging from the dust cloud.  It was her left foot he saw.  She took another step with her right, and then brought her left up even with it to come to a stop now that she was fully clear of the cloud.  She was clearly much smaller than before, but still very much giant.  She now appeared to be the size of buildings rather than able to use them as sex toys.  Their 25th floor was right at breast level, which were large enough for the 24th and 26th floors to make the same claim.

 

And what breasts they were!  Proportionally massive and remarkably spherical at the same time!  And yet the rest of her was slim and trim…and gray.  She was just as covered in dust as the poor souls she stepped on.

 

Peripheral movement to his left managed to pull his eyes from her for just a moment as he witnessed the dozen rooftop people all dash to the stairwell door.  All except one.

 

Andrew turned his attention back to the giant woman and for the first time looked up at her face, which had just turned to an expression of concentration.  A second later he was back to staring at her breasts.  He just couldn’t keep his eyes off of them and…they were growing!  Actually, all of her was growing!  Back to her original size!?!  

 

No, wait, it wasn’t her but the dust layer expanding from her body as though it was an inflating balloon in exactly her shape.  The gray later expanded some ten or twelve feet from all around her before exploding outward and dissipating.  He had no explanation for how that could happen, but then, everything about this woman was unexplained.

 

Revealed within the dust was the giant woman herself, sparkling clean, in all her colors:  tan skin with every convex curve shining in the sun, burgundy nipples framed by maroon aureole.  Dark hair, cascaded around a devastatingly beautiful face with royal blue eyes, lined with thick black lashes, and accented with dark eyebrows. Her lips were pink and moist.  Her face appeared perfectly made up without a trace of make-up.  She again looked just as she did when approaching the city, but he couldn’t really take it all in until now.  Even at normal size, she would be the most stunning woman Andrew had ever seen.

 

But she was most definitely not normal sized!  As if to emphasize that, there was something in her right hand that looked like a vehicle, and just as he noticed it, she seemed to as well.

 

Wanda brought her hand up and opened it to view for the first time, the vehicle she picked up just after she had downsized.  It was a Ford Explorer.  That put her on the larger side of the range she was guessing as her size.  Of course, now that she was out of that dusty cloud, she had plenty of reference points for her size.  She recognized the Hanson building immediately.  She closed escrow on her estate in an office on one of the higher floors.  At 35 stories, it appeared to be a bit taller than she was.  The Explorer in her hand was no longer of any value to her and as if to demonstrate that, she closed her fingers lightly around it, casually let her forearm drop in a counter-clockwise rotating motion in front of her, releasing the vehicle once it reached the 6:00 position where it flew directly into the 15th story of the building to her right.  A punctured fuel tank and severed electrical lines combined to immediately start a fire. Wanda gave a glance at the damage but only briefly because she could now interact with actual people and as if on cue there was one all by himself on the roof.

 

Minutes ago, Todd had been among several curious others on the roof, speculating as to whether the giant woman was gone or not.  He just knew she wasn’t.  She was so hot, so sexy, so…naked!  She couldn’t just march up to the city just to disappear.  That would literally be the biggest tease ever! 

 

Todd was on his knees, leaning against the two-foot-high wall on the roof’s edge facing the street.  Everyone else ran away when she emerged from the dust cloud right in front of them.  That was fine with Todd.  It gave him the opportunity to loosen his pants and reach for his cock as he gazed up at her amazing breasts, suspended just above, so close it seemed he could almost touch them.  Touch them with his left hand at least, his right hand was getting busy.

 

After she somehow removed the dust from her body, she was even more glorious and like his neighbor across the street, he drunk deeply the saturated colors of her body.  He watched as she swung her arm, felt the collision of the SUV into his building and peered over the side to see where it crashed through about five stories below, and concluded it shouldn’t have damaged his office location on the 11th floor.  He turned up to see her looking at him.

 

Directly. At. Him.

 

In that instant, everything about her that was wonderous, appeared threatening.  Her breasts were now just giant wrecking balls ready to swing in his direction and crush him against the building.  Her mouth may seem to be neutral in expression, but was really just on the verge of opening up and swallowing him whole. Her royal blue eyes were clearly telling him that his puny, pathetic, self, had no business being in their view.

 

And with that thought, he sprung up, and sprinted for the stairwell door about 30 feet away.  Holding his pants up with one hand, he could see the closed door as he approached and recalled that it locked automatically.  Still, upon reaching the door he grabbed the handle and yanked on it repeatedly. It was so steadfast, it didn’t so much as rattle.

 

He switched to slamming his hand on the door.  “Open up! Let me in!!”  He yelled this repeatedly even as he knew there was no reason for someone to be waiting on the other side of the door. Except that there had to be.  He continued to yell and slam his hand on the door, when suddenly, sidled to his right was a giant pink horizontal finger half his height in width.  It was immediately accompanied by an even thicker thumb on his left and together they closed to grasped him firmly on each side, Todd ridiculously tried to push them away with each arm when in a fraction of a second, they jerked him upward.  His arms now clung to the top of each massive digit as the roof fell rapidly away from his feet, which were now dangling 200 feet over the street below. With the swing of her arm and a turn of her wrist, he rotated counter clockwise 270 degrees until his view was filled with over three stories of the giant woman’s face.

 

His overall terror was accompanied by other conflicting emotions.  His original fear of falling was overruled by the pressure from the fingers securely holding him in place; a thought accompanied by the realization that a simple twitch of her monstrous fingers could squash him without warning.  But on top of that, was the amazement that this sex Goddess that walked among buildings and even walked on them just a few minutes ago, was giving him her undivided attention.

 

“Well, well, enjoying the view, were you?”

 

Todd watched the astonishing detail of her lip movement as they formed the words which washed over him like a tidal wave.  “The lips had asked him a question of sorts.  “I…ah” was all he could croak out before she interrupted

 

“Your pants are undone.”  She announced to the entire Phoenix downtown.  “Looks like you were really enjoying the view.”

 

He felt the air from her mouth buffet him slightly, particularly from the word, ”pants” and stared with fascination at the massive amorphous tongue as it bounced against the roof of her mouth from the word “undone”.  But again, a response was expected of him… regarding his pants.  “I…I don’t…know…h…how that…”.

 

“Here.  Let’s take care of that” 

 

The words washed over him again, but he didn’t know what they meant, when her thumb and finger abruptly released their pressure, causing Todd to instinctively stiffen his arms over the thumb and finger to keep from falling,  His pants fell to his knees which he bent immediately to keep them dropping any further.  His boxers, which already had been shoved down, and out of the way back at the building, now got caught by the pants and came down with them.

 

The thumb and finger returned their pressure on his sides and she jiggled him fore & aft which caused his legs to straighten and his pants to bunch at his shoes.  Unfortunately, they were slip-ons that now slipped off and the pants and boxers fluttered down after them.

 

“Awe, I was expecting a little hard-on.”  All the terror that Todd had experienced in the last minute or so had not been conducive to maintaining an erection, so there he was with his shriveled up few inches wiggling in the air.

 

“Of course, you can’t see my breasts anymore, so maybe that’s the trouble.”

 

She pulled him several feet from her and twisted her wrist to tilt him forward, which did give him quite the view of those wondrous breasts, but also of the street, now almost 300 feet below his dangling body with nothing in between. Todd cried out from the move.

 

“Here!  Have a closer look!” she said as she dropped him faster than free-fall to right above her incredibly massive, spherical, right breast.  He hovered directly over the nipple, before she brought him down on the aureole surface and dragged him in a circle around it.  He was then carried over to her left nipple, to repeat the procedure.

 

She then brought him up between both breasts. Her fingers parted the warm rounded skin on both sides, but he still felt that he could be crushed in there.

 

“But maybe you are really an ass man” 

 

He heard the words from inside her when with incredible swiftness, he was pulled out of her breasts and swung in wide arch around her body until he was brought forth to her magnificently shaped butt, which he might have appreciated more if he weren’t held upside down. The move was also so abrupt, he felt some of his insides were still between her breasts somewhere. 

 

“I’ve been told it’s very nice.”

 

Todd could barely process her words as he was heading inevitably to the crack.  Sure enough, he was pushed in where the pressure from her cheeks on her fingers against his body was about to break a rib or two when the fingers suddenly shifted to behind him, to push him in a little more before ceasing contact and leaving him in place.

 

Despite being stuck upside down in the ass of a giant woman, Todd actually appreciated being still for a moment as nausea tightened his throat while blood rushed to an already spinning head.  There really wasn’t the smell of “ass” fortunately, and though pressed on either side, his head was still free to move.  Upon tilting it back, he could see between her cheeks the street some 15 stories below.  Not a comforting sight, particularly since he wasn’t all that wedged in and her smooth, unblemished skin felt lacking in friction.

 

As if to read his fear and act on it, Wanda had tilted her upper body forward a bit as she bent her knees, causing her ass to spread.  Todd felt the downward movement and watched the ground get closer for a moment before all his attention was on her ass cheeks easing their pressure and spreading apart to the point that his desperately stretched arms and legs on either side, failed to hold him and he started falling.

 

This was it, he thought.  He was going to hit the ground and die. That was when a hand appeared below him from between her legs.  His stretched out his arms hit the surface first before he toppled on his back, which knocked the wind out of him. He gasped for air as the hand moved slowly under her crotch and he witnessed with overwhelming anxiety the remarkably symmetrical labia of a vagina that looked ready to swallow him whole.  Hell, it recently swallowed a whole skyscraper!

 

“And no tour is complete without the money shot”

 

Good God! She was still talking to him!  Through his delirium, he did catch one amazing view looking up at her perfect flat stomach to her insanely perfect round breasts with her perfectly beautiful face looking down at him between them. 

 

That was when the thumb came down on his torso and the hand lurched upward so fast he thought he would be tossed in the air. But instead he stopped abruptly in front of her face again, held by the same thumb and finger but now they were front and back.

 

“So that did seem to perk you up a bit. As well it should.”

 

Did it? He really couldn’t tell.  All he felt was the swirling in his head, the tightness in his throat, and the pressure from her thumb.

 

“So, what do you…” Wanda started to speak when without warning, Todd barfed quite thoroughly all over her thumb.

 

“Oh God! That’s disgusting!” She responded sharply, followed by throwing him directly to the ground with a fair percentage of her might.  Todd was now just a vaguely human shaped splatter on the street.

 

With no cloth anywhere, Wanda wiped her thumb on an intact part of the burning building to her right, damaging the façade in the process.  Reflecting on the little perv’s weak stomach, she reviewed her actions with him and acknowledged the inevitability of his motion sickness.

 

But it had been so fun interacting with an actual person after they had been barely distinguishable specs all day! She should have changed to this size a long time ago, she decided, and was eager to interact some more.

 

But she would be a long time in Phoenix if she was going to deal one-on-one with everyone, so she sought out a group of people. And that was as simple as turning to her left.  The tint made it difficult to see inside the atrium windows of the Hanson building unless people were up against the windows, which fortunately, many of them were. There were identifiable bodies in most of those sections, but where they appeared concentrated most was on the 25th floor, were there looked to be about 20 of them crammed in a single room.

 

At her former size, eye contact with Wanda was certainly intimidating, but she was so big and her head so far away, it seemed likely she was just looking in your direction.  The employees of HH&S were the second to experience eye contact at her new “Fun Size”.  For some, the fight or flight reaction was immediate not that “fight” was option.  Others froze up, afraid to move and draw attention. That was Andrew’s initial reaction, though it was mixed with the instinctive facial expression interpretation he would undergo whenever he spotted an attractive woman looking at him.

 

The sudden movement and sounds of alarm from his co-workers shook him out of it, as did the site of a shifting of her shoulder indicating the raising of her left arm.  Andrew turned to see most of the people in the room quickly making their way around the big conference table to get to the room’s exit, while three people remained frozen as he had been.  “Everybody out!  Now!” He shouted to shake them from their trance.  It worked and he immediately regretted it as it meant three more bodies between him and the door.  Make that two as one stumbled over a chair to climb over the table as a shortcut.  Andrew considered doing the same, when he heard the glass break.

 

The massive hand crashed through the side and ceiling glass to fill the room in front of him. A stack of three-foot high fingers made their way between the people and the end wall, and then across the inner wall.  Only two people made it through the door before the fingers blocked it, trapping everyone else.

 

The hand’s thumb had been high, but now it came down, breaking more of the ceiling glass and then coming down on the conference table, barely missing a legal assistant, who was scrambling over it. The moment the thumb it the table, the thick granite top split with the broken edges coming down to sever the spine of one of two people who had crawled underneath to hide. The thumb then straightened sweeping the far half of the table and five office chairs through the window where they crashed into the atrium window five stories below. Her thumb immediately did the same for the near table half which sent the injured woman and her companion out the window with it. 

 

The violent movements of the thumb and table forced Andrew and the people near him back into the hand’s oddly warm and soft palm.  For a moment after the second table half was thrown out it, seemed like there was an opportunity to sprint across the length of the room past the reach of the fingers. But that opportunity soon vanished as the thumb and fingers began to close in on each other, pressing him against over a dozen people between them. 

 

Wanda pulled her hand out of the building with her catch, uncertain as to how much pressure to apply to hold them in place.  Not enough apparently, as two bodies fell from her grasp to crash through the atrium windows 15 stories below.

 

Wanda brought her right-hand underneath to catch two other people who fell out of the mass of bodies before bringing both hands up to view her catch.  With about ten people in her left and just two in her right, she tipped her left until four people tumbled down into her right to even things out.

 

Theirs was a formal office Wanda observed, with men in dark suits and white shirts and ties while most of the women wore dresses.  People moved to get off of one another while others nursed injuries all while keeping their terrified eyes on Wanda.  To her eyes, their wiggling made them all look like a bunch of well-dressed oversized maggots.

 

That was not a good image to have given what she was planning for them, so she decided to address them to clear her mind.

 

“Well, well, have you been enjoying the show?”  That is was a rhetorical question was lost on no one as there was no answer.  Not a coherent one, anyhow.  “You have a front-row seat now, isn’t that great? But how would you like to get on stage?”  And with no other warning Wanda cupped both her breasts; messaging and caressing them with the people pressed squeezed in between.

 

Her breasts had been wanting attention ever since she teased them with her first little man.  This was overdue anyhow.  She knew from recent memories that had been constantly comeing in from the lives she had taken, that after her size, her breasts made the next biggest impression.  Her overall beauty was next.  The impression made by her wanton destruction actually came in after those physical attributes, though its standing had likely risen since her exploits at the airport and stuffing a high-rise in her pussy.

 

She moved her hands above, below, around, and in between her breasts repeatedly. In a mostly symmetrical manner. With each hand covering less than a fourth of each breast, there was a lot of surface area to cover. 

 

This would feel better if they were naked, thought Wanda as she mostly felt the cloth of their clothes rather than the more appealing feel of their skin.  Two late now, she thought as she felt the bodies shift and roll over each, and collide against her increasingly hard nipples as her hands moved.  Screams and yelps had now dwindled to mostly grunts and she questioned how many still had enough strength to remove their clothes if she demanded it. 

 

Both hands were on the breasts’ underside now and she hefted each making her guests bare at least a portion of each of their 357 ton weight. Upon moving her hands again, she thought she felt someone roll off the edge of right palm which was confirmed when she felt a body land on her right foot.  Bringing her hands around the outside to the top of her breasts, she released the pressure of her left hand just enough to leave a man sprawled face down on top. 

 

Aware of his release, the man managed, despite his pain, to rise to his hand and knees. As he tried to formulate a means of escape, Wanda rotated her breasts inward causing him to slide down between them.  She then rotated them outward, and the skin slid under him as gravity held him in the valley of the two massive orbs of skin. He did manage to get himself more or less upright against her left side, but efforts to climb the steep, smooth surface proved fruitless.  She then tensed and firmed her chest to the point that each breast had the suppleness of a leather covered bowling ball whereupon she rotated her breasts inward again and smirked with satisfaction at the man’s scream as he was steadily crushed from his feet to over his head.

 

A few minutes ago, Andrew was backed up to her palm and after she had dumped several people into her other hand, found himself largely in the middle of the five co-workers around him. Consequently, when her hand brought them into a collision course with the giant breast, he was headed directly for the nipple.  So, he had a softer landing than most as the rubbery surface collapsed as an outdoor yard bag full of sponges beneath him. 

 

Her hand moved them mercilessly around as he and others rolled and contorted every which way pressed between the two massive surfaces.  He thought he heard someone’s bones break and a subsequent cry of a female voice.  This prompted him when facing the breast, to spread his hands and legs out to stabilize himself as he slid over the surface. 

 

The amazing thing was that it still somehow felt like a breast.  The skin was warm, smooth and compressed a few inches though little more under the pressure of him.  This could actually feel erotic if he wasn’t so manipulated, helpless, and tangled in his suit. 

 

When he was run over the nipple again, it was bigger and firmer, and his body moved uncomfortably over it.  The third time it was as a four-foot-high stack of tractor tires, unmoving when his body slammed against it.  The hand twisted above him, forcing him to turn around it.

 

Andrew was vaguely aware that Ken, the young associate attorney was no longer with his group.  They were on the upper side when the hand reduced its pressure momentarily.  He heard Ken’s now familiar cry gain distance as they moved to the sphere’s outer side.  They all cried when hand pressed on them harder than usual but from a distance Ken’s anguished scream was something else entirely and then it was gone.  Moments later when being rubbed up against the breast’s inner side, his face slide over what felt and tasted like blood.

 

After another slide down the front and he heard the grunts of his neighbors running up against the nipple.  As before, they were worked around it leaving his left side to be pushed directly against it. Her hand lifted its pressure from his back causing him to stay put, while everyone else continued to be dragged downward.  Rarely has the mid-day Phoenix air ever felt so cool as it now did on his sweaty back, though he now felt very alone and vulnerable.  Her nipple was all that stood between him and the ground a couple of hundred feet below.  He saw that someone was left at the other nipple also.  At least he had it better than that guy who was in front of the thing holding on tightly with both arms as his feet dangled below.

 

The entire breast lurched downward a foot or two and Andrew grasped even more tightly onto the nipple below him as he saw both her hands pull away from under her breasts with his bedraggled co-workers in her palms.

 

Wanda had been multi-tasking.  As she was rubbing the office workers on her breasts, the fire on the building to her right was expanding and people were eager to escape out the front entrance, but afraid of her feet just out front.  And for good reason, because every time someone would run out the door, she would step on them.  There was something stimulating about watching them run away from her with all the speed they could muster, only to have it all end so definitively in a split-second by just a slight movement of her right foot.

 

She enjoyed the breast play and foot play, but it was time to move on. For fun, she arranged to leave one person on each nipple. She then brought her hands out before her and casually rotated her hands outward discarding everyone in them to the fate of gravity.  They meant nothing to her, and she made sure anyone watching her, knew it.

 

Only two steps forward and she encountered her next distraction.  Since she had effectively blocked the front entrance, people fleeing the burning building had flocked to the loading dock which was on the building’s left side.  There they had mostly congregated since the dock opened to the street where she was, and no one wanted to emerge into her line of sight.  But they were in her line of site now and they were quite trapped.  Wanda thought of them having to fear and flee both the fire and her, and thought about how she forced them to encounter both. 

 

A surprising idea came into her head.  It was creative, if a bit undignified.  But then thousands had seen her shit on a church so what was she worried about dignity?  That shit might actually throw a wrench inter her plan, but maybe not.  She only needed to identify a “trace” of what she had in mind and then grow it, which in this case was akin to making more of it.

 

Wanda started working on that as she turned to the building.  The fire had not yet spread to the left side yet possibly making her search easier.  With her right hand she scraped her fingers down the corner of the building shearing the wall from all the corner offices.  There were a couple of leather couches that she thought might work until she exposed a meeting room with a long highly polished wood conference table.  Perfect.

 

Wanda plucked the table out of the building, and reached to her right toward the fire and poked the end of the table into the fire.  It resisted the flame for a few seconds until the polyurethane finish reached critical heat and burst into an impressive flame.  She kept it there for another minute as she continued the build up inside to the point of a near stomach ache.  She then turned back to her terrified mob, turned her back to them, and started squatting as she brought the hot end of the table behind her.  Then she let it go.

 

It was a blast of flatulence which the burning table immediately ignited creating a wide-range flame-thrower on the crowd.  Wanda swung her ass from side to side to widen her coverage.  Upon finishing, she tossed the table into the street and turned around to view her handiwork.  Somewhere between 20 and 30 people were engulfed in flames while screaming and flailing wildly, many others were trying to tamp out flames on their arms and legs, and everyone else was trying to find escape while choking on the noxious air.  Any normal reaction would have been revulsion and ‘OMG what have I done’-level regret.  “Normal” had never applied to Wanda who instead, enjoyed every bit of her creative cruelty.

 

Wanda was quite aware that the punishment she was inflicting on this city was wholly disproportional to what it had done to her.  They burned down her house, sure, but it was insured.  Most of the priceless artifacts she owned were still in her Malibu estate.  Her Native-American research was gone but it hadn’t really been adding up to all that much anyhow.  Her cat was dead, and that hurt.  But it would be difficult to argue that hadn’t long been made up for by all the human lives she took before she even left the desert.

 

But she had resolved early on that the whole city was to pay, and there was a lot more city left.  This was about making a point.  And one didn’t make a point by being proportional.

 

Stepping back out to the street, there was something missing: People.  Oh, there were a few scattered here and there, all gawking at her of course.  But where were the massive swarms of fleeing crowds in the streets a destructive monster such as herself should be creating?  That was when she realized, that except for the people she grabbed for her breast massage, most of the killing she had done had been to people outside. They weren’t outside because they felt staying in the buildings was safer.

 

Her response to that was obvious.  Turning to the 30-story building just to the right of the Hanson Building, she caught sight of a large group of people crowded in its grand entrance just before she slammed her right foot into them.  Then, having weakened the building at its base, she pushed on it with both hands, toppling the structure.  She winced at the forming of yet another dust cloud, but decided that was simply the price to pay for what needed to be done.  The next building was a short thing, but behind it was a gleaming 40-story white rectangle that dared be taller than her.  She gave it a verticle karate chop right down the center, splitting the building in two. She briefly marveled at the unusual sight of the sudden exposure of all the floors before each sides leaned outward and toppled, destroying the buildings below and blocking cross streets with huge piles of rubble.

 

Without even looking, Wanda twisted to the right.  Her right arm was lowered so she bent it at the elbow and swept her forearm horizontally across the building behind her.  As it turned out it was an 18-story building to which she has just swept the top two stories into the parking garage behind it.  She gazed at the wreckage until she saw her first human body within it, whereupon she saw about three or four more.  Satisfied, she was about to stand back and wait for the out-pouring of people from the buildings in front of her when she happened to look down on the building she had just decapitated.