- Text Size +

It was a remarkably clean break, particularly in the front where the ceiling had been swept from the 16th floor, but left everything below pretty much intact.  Things were a little messier in the back half of the building, but it was up front that counted because, similar to almost every floor of every building in the city, those who had not fled their workplaces had been glued to the windows facing her.

 

That meant that before her, at just about stomach level were about 30 office workers all clustered by the street-facing windows in the aisles between rows of cubicles  They were all knocked down from her action but clearly alive.  Wanda couldn’t help but explore this a bit.

 

“Well, hello!  Doesn’t it seem like a good time for an office party?  I think so.  And to start, I thought your office could use a little sunlight.” 

 

As if the force of her words were keeping them down, most did not get up off the floor, but did roll and adjust to look up at her.  She was reminded of maggots a second time, but dispensed with the thought.  They were all normal people and hard as it seems now, until yesterday, she was just like them.

 

No, that wasn’t true.  She was never like them.  She has always been different, special, superior.  She could always do things other people couldn’t.  The things they spent lifetimes seeking: financial well-being, power over their lives, good health, achieving or retaining beauty. She achieved all of these things in an abundance far beyond their dreams.  Compared to her, they were all simple little beings that she had been able to manipulate at will.  Her size was simply a physical representation of her life-long superiority.  She was above them in all senses of the word, and they were here to do with what she pleased.

 

“Now, keep in mind this is a compulsory activity.”  She returned to the office party idea.  “No one can leave!”

 

And as if it didn’t occur to him until she mentioned it, a man in the middle, made a break for it.  He first headed to the elevator but quickly realized his mistake, and just as he turned for one of the staircases instead, Wanda’s left index finger, middle finger, and thumb came down around him.  She lifted him up about ten feet from the floor so all could see him and then squeezed her thumb and fingers together.  His body gave way immediately to the pressure and conformed to a three-sided upright shape as blood both oozed and squirted through the small spaces left between the fingers to the predicable sound track of screaming female voices.

 

Wanda set the disfigured body back on the floor and withdrew her hand.  The grotesque form remained upright for about five seconds before tipping over with an ugly wet thud on the tile floor.

 

“I can see I need to remove some of the temptations.” Wanda muttered as she spied the two staircases situated to the left and right sides of the middle of the building.  She reached over and grabbed some debris from the rear of the building, crumpled it in her hand a bit and stuffed it in the left staircase, blocking its use. She repeated the same with the right staircase, and then contemplated the elevator shafts.  There were four of them. She had seen one elevator car dangle behind the floors she swept away.  The three others were presumably down in the shafts somewhere, the cables that held them having all ben severed with her initial action.  The shafts didn’t seem like a viable means of escape, but the doors to them were gone, making them accessible and someone might get ideas.

 

After a second of thought, she stepped back just enough to see the street, jammed her right foot’s toes into the pavement under a parked SUV flipped the vehicle straight up, and caught it mid-air with her hand and then brought the vehicle hard on top of two of the shafts.  She then repeated the action for the other two shafts.  “Valet parking” she uttered as she turned her attention back to her captive playmates.

 

There were significantly fewer of them!  Where could they have gone? She wondered in alarm.  One of the still exposed women diverted her eyes from Wanda’s for just a moment and looked down to the cubicle beside her.  That is when Wanda realized where her missing people were.

 

Reaching down, she grabbed a row of the cubicles from the middle and picked it up.  The whole row was connected together as one long structure so the whole thing somewhat loosely came up with laptops computer screens and other desk items sliding off either end.  Below were about five people now getting pelted by the falling items.

 

Wanda tossed the cubical structure to the street below, and repeated the action until all five rows of cubicles were gone, leaving little more than her thirty people, office chairs, assorted desk debris, and one corpse on the floor.

 

“There we go, there is much more room to party now.  Move the chairs and we could have a dance floor!”

 

Everyone was on their feet now, just staring up at her in fear. She stood just far enough that they could see her each other’s faces just past her protruding breasts, which both men and women found impossible not be distracted by.

 

 Nobody moved any chairs.

 

“No? No dancing? OK, OK, I get it.  I’m an outsider.  I’m literally standing outside.  But really, I’m just like you.” She stated, in contrast to her thoughts a few seconds ago.  Wanda kept her voice volume down and delivery overtly nice.  From her tone, you’d never guess she had just cold heartedly killed one of their co-workers in front of them.

 

“OK, maybe not just like you.  There is one big difference.”  She paused just a moment.  “I don’t have any clothes on!”  Wanda stifled an urge to laugh at her own joke and continued.  “Let’s close that gap between us, shall we?  And since I can’t seem to find any clothes around here to fit me, you will have to take your clothes off.”

 

Wanda observed as about a third of the office workers took a literal step back at the suggestion.  Most took their eyes off her for the first time as they looked at each other for clues on what to do next.  The few that started unfastening some portion of clothing, stopped when they saw observed so few others doing the same.

 

“Now dear people, don’t be shy, I’m not and it hasn’t hurt me.”  Wanda reached for a young woman to the left side of the group she had noticed earlier.  It was her bright blond hair that Wanda noticed from her overhead perspective, and she appeared slender and stylishly dressed, making Wanda suspect that she was something of a hottie among the group.  Grasping the girl between her thumb and forefinger, Wanda picked her up and turned her to observe her face.  Despite the facial contortions of her screams, Wanda judged the young woman’s face attractive and her figure sufficiently compelling. 

 

“What is your name?  Wanda asked in a near whisper.  The young woman tried to answer twice with something that started with “L” before disintegrating into incoherent cries out loud. An expression of impatience on Wanda’s 4-story tall face forced the blond to collect herself and blurt out “Laura”.  Instead of engaging her further, Wanda turned her attention back to her office workers and said:  Now guys, I bet most of you have wanted to see Laura here with her clothes off.  Now you will, but you will have to return the favor.” 

 

Wanda returned her left hand into the office and set down a relieved but very self-conscious Laura who now felt like the unwilling center of attention despite the close proximity of a 300-foot woman with mansion-size breasts.

 

The 300-foot woman, for her part decided to add a stick to her carrot, one that would have an equal effect on both genders.  Her right hand sought out the most overweight member of the group.  From her overhead perspective, the bearded man in the orange plaid shirt reminded her of that BB-8 droid thingy in the later Star Wars movies.

 

The people scattered as her hand came down but there was no escape for the big guy as three fingers surrounded him though the thumb and index finger clamped on his sides and lifted him up.

 

“On the other hand…”  Wanda didn’t realize she was using the phrase literally until after she said it. “…if you choose not to remove your clothes or are the last to do so, you can look forward to this.”

 

As slowly as she could, her thumb and finger started to press in on the rotund man.  His voice steadily escalated from groans to yells, to screams of pain.  Whether from pressure or panic his digestive system soon expelled all liquids and solids and even Wanda caught a whiff of the result.  The screaming faded to gagging and gasping as the man found himself unable to inhale.  Finally; things started breaking and continued as her finger and thumb finally met in the middle.

 

There were the expected screams of terror, others were rapidly shedding clothing while four people doubled over and lost their breakfast. 

 

‘Little people are so disgusting.’  Wanda thought observing her puking playthings.  What she said wasn’t any more kind.  “I’m sure none of you wanted to see him naked anyway.  But the rest of you, get to it!”. 

 

Wanda swung her right hand and the bloody mess it was holding to her side, above the street, flicked the body away, and shield-cleaned any mess from her thumb and fingertips. As she did, it occurred to her that in about two minutes time, she had invited a bunch of men to ogle a soon to be naked woman co-worker, and then promptly fat-shamed, tortured and killed another.  As soon as she thought it, she dismissed it, thinking…’I’m not here to be nice.’ 

 

Just as she finished cleaning her hand, she caught a quick look at a police cruiser slowly approaching as it weaved through abandoned vehicles and the craters of her footsteps. Paying no mind, she turned her attention to her office buddies.

 

Only two were completely naked, both men and they stood with their hands over their privates feeling foolish as everyone else just stripped down to their underwear except couple of women, who apparently had gone braless today.

 

“What’s with the underwear people?  Do you see me wearing any underwear?” She thrusted or ample chest forward. “Then why are you?  Take it all off!”  Wanda paused for a second and then added…”and hands to your sides, no covering up!  If I don’t see all your private areas, I’ll expose them myself, and I won’t do it gently.”

 

That did the trick, and in about 15 seconds everyone was fully naked with their hands to their side as if standing attention.  Somewhere along the line, they had also generally separated themselves by gender with the ladies to her left and guys to the right.  Wanda didn’t pay attention to who stripped last but instead bent her knees and lowered herself to get a better look.

 

The body types on display covered a wide range.  Tall, short, slender, pudgy, fit, soft, mostly young with a few old.  Laura did come through with a nice figure, though two Latina girls definitely had her beat in the chest area.

 

As for the guys, there were about five or six decent physiques with the rest looking a bit soft and/or straying into skinny or overweight territory. 

 

Looking more closely, about half of them were sporting erections, and she could detect their strong desire to hide them from public display.  Of course, that meant the other half weren’t erect at all, which she found disappointing. Fear, of course was the factor here.

 

Wanda reached down with her right hand and randomly picked one of the soft guys up. He was an average looking guy with dark wavy hair, in his 30s, probably. “Pete” was the name that was popping up from the other minds of the group, as they watched him lifted high above them.  Staring at his tiny member, which couldn’t even make it past his ball sack.  She pointed to it with her left index finger as she spoke:  “What’s the matter Pete?  Don’t you find me attractive? 

 

Adding to his terror, Pete had to process that she inexplicably knew his name but he couldn’t dwell on that because she expected an answer to her question, a very loaded question and not doing right by her had consequences. 

 

“N..no! You are beautiful! M..most, b..beautiful. But…but big; real big and it’s scary.”

 

She had to admit that was a pretty honest answer.  “Oh, you shouldn’t be scared of me!”

 

“But you killed Miguel and J…”

 

“You just need to get to know me more closely” she interrupted, and faceplanted him against her right breast.  She moved him gently around the sphere of flesh and then pulled him back to see the result.  But Pete was even more frightened from the manhandling (literally!) and just as soft and small. 

 

“Oh Pete, you’re going to have to do better than that!”

 

“I will! I will!” It’s just...” came his shaky reply, which stopped when he saw her other hand with the index finger extended approaching.  The slow squashing of Miguel filled his mind as the dining room tabletop-sized tip of the fingernail approached his mid-section. 

 

With utmost accuracy, she touched his tiny penis with her fingernail and even managed to lift it a bit from his scrotum.  She did this a couple more times and it appeared to gain a little life.  She then returned him to her breast and set him facing her, on her now partially engaged nipple.  She wasn’t about to fail in this so she flooded his little mind with lust as she lightly pushed his butt in and out effectively having him dry humping the base of her nipple.  After about four times of that, she pulled him off to see quite a still relatively small but quite erect penis. 

 

“There, that’s better!” and to his now disappointment, she put him back right where she found him.  The taller man next to him was another dangler but at least he had something to dangle.

 

“Well, look at you! I’m sure we all want to see what can come of that.”

 

“Jason” was the name that came from her little collective.  And Jason’s demeanor was not so much terrified as very, very concerned.

 

“So, Jason, how about a good old fashioned titty fuck?”

 

Jason also couldn’t hide the shock of hearing the completely unfamiliar giant woman, the one who was recently two miles tall, call him by name. And the alarm only grew in his face as she picked him up and moved him face forward between her two massive breasts.  There was a point where the two spheres of flesh almost but didn’t quite meet. And then they did meet with a slight rotation of her shoulders and he was wedged steadfast between them.

 

At that point, Wanda realized her mistake.  For this was actually the opposite of a titty fuck.  Her breasts were against him from shoulders to toes on either side but his member was still dangling in the gap between him and her.  It was pretty much the last thing her breasts would touch.

 

It would actually be a little tricky pulling him out without harming him, so instead, she brought her left hand in the middle below her breasts, rotated her shoulders rearward, and caught him as he fell with a barely heard yelp.

 

“OK, that titty fuck was a little backward so let’s try this.”

 

As she picked him up from her hand with her right and thumb and fore-finger, more than one thought came from the group that “titty fuck” was an odd thing to hear through her accent, but back to the task at hand. 

 

Though she could sort of accomplish her goal by putting him back in sideways, she instead pushed him in backward so he was facing the same direction she was when he was again wedged between her two huge orbs.  All this was clearly visible to the group below as she gently brought the tip of her forefinger to his dick and started to ever so delicately mess with it.  Her overhead perspective wasn’t ideal for the precise moves required of her finger so she had to be quite careful.

 

There was the sound of a low-fi amplified voice to her right. And when she looked, that one police car she saw earlier had been joined by three more and there were 8-9 dark blue uniformed figures grouped together, one of which had a megaphone. Everyone else had long rifles.  The megaphone sound was awful but she got the gist.  She was to stop what she was doing (did they know what she was doing?)  Put the man down, and do what they say, or they will shoot, yada, yada.  Now that she thought of it, no one had shot her since she became this size so apparently, they thought this would accomplish something.

 

Wanda turned to look at them directly.  “I’m busy, so just shoot already.” She then turned her attention back to the man between her breasts.

 

“blah, blah…this is your last chance…Blah blah”  Wanda paid him no mind, except to observe that he and his collogues were grouped closely together.  Instead, her attention was on the fact that she could actually feel the stiffness of Jason’s relatively impressive erection provide the most miniscule resistance to her fingernail. It was silly, but the idea of that little stiffy triggered a bit of arousal on her part.

 

Then the shooting began.  Wanda hadn’t even engaged her shield and it was obvious she didn’t need to.  The bullets felt like sand in the wind accomplishing more annoyance than pain.  Without even looking, Wanda quickly lifted her right foot, moved it to where she had seen the dark blue cluster of men and brought it down hard.  Her breasts jiggled from the action, and Jason started to fall, and Wanda instinctively pressed inward on her breasts with her upper arms to catch him.  

 

The unmistakable feeling of squashed bodies under her foot told her she hit her mark.  And then the influx of nine lifeforces confirmed it. She got them all.  But she also had the same feeling between her breasts.  Jason’s tiny body offered almost no resistance at against the massive walls of flesh that suddenly pressed against each other and bones of his arms, legs, ribcage pelvis and skull all shattered in an instant killing him before he could barely utter a cry of pain. She had just intended to hold him in place but it was a reactive, not careful move. One of those life forces was his, and she was again aware of the shocking fragility of her companions.

 

“Ooops! That wasn’t…intended.” She said to the group that watched the whole breast mishap from a fairly close distance.  Unhappy with the flustered tone in her voice she consciously shifted her mood back to upbeat and in control.

 

“But what a way to go, right?” she followed up as pulled the bloody misshapen body from between her breasts and ceremoniously dropped him to her left so as not to land on the policeman pancake, but he hit the ground with a splat, just the same. To the uncomprehending faces on the 16th floor, the blood splatter from her breasts then separated itself from her flesh and fell to the ground as well.

 

“Sorry girls, he had…potential.  So, moving on, who should be next?”

 

Turning her attention back to the guys, she had the amusing site of several of the men frantically stroking themselves to force the erections their fear was blocking.  Every one of them terribly embarrassed to be doing such in public and in front the women in particular, but did so anyway so as not to be her next focus of attention.

 

“Hey, that’s cheating!  She said with a smile.  “But that’s OK, let’s see how you did.” Bringing her face down for a closer look.  Many were instinctively covering themselves again.  

 

“Arms to the side!”. She ordered, and all immediately complied.  The results were mixed, but it was fun gazing at the various penises.  They were all cute in the way that miniature things usually are.  Then something caught her attention.  The half-staffed cock wasn’t remarkable but the body behind it was. This guy wasn’t just buff, he was positively ripped! He must have spent hours in the gym every day. This was just the body-type she would often pick up at a gym somewhere, bring to bed and enjoy humiliating with her vastly greater strength.  Those guys were usually brutes top to bottom but this one had a surprisingly boyish Hispanic face.

 

“You!” she said as she picked up the dark hardbody and held him before the killer breasts.  “Antonio!” was the name that emerged from his co-worker’s thoughts, but there was something else.  Apparently, Antonio was a man’s man in more way than one and clearly this wasn’t a secret.

 

“Well Antonio, I guess you’re not a breast man.” She said over his not-particularly macho screams. She was, of course, capable of producing an anatomical feature he could very much appreciate, but he wasn’t really worth the effort, and she would just work with what she had.

 

“But I bet you appreciate a nice ass!” she added with excitement as the idea came to her.  “I’ve been told I have a nice one.”

 

She swiveled to her left on her right foot and swung her right hand to the rear with nausea inducing quickness giving him a clear view of her attribute. Both his mouth and mind continued to cry out, giving her no idea if he appreciated it or not.  “See? Check it out!”  She said this with almost youthful exuberance as she brought him to the top of her crack and pushed him down in it before releasing her hand.  He could still be heard crying for help by his office workers. 

 

Feeling the lump between her ass cheeks, Wanda couldn’t resist giving them a little squeeze and hear Antonio’s cries rise in pitch and volume accordingly.  His office workers feared the worse for him and Wanda felt obliged to deliver. Antonio’s excruciating cries hit a new level as she squeezed a little harder this time until she felt the now familiar and satisfying vibration of bones cracking and the little man fell silent.

 

“OMG! She killed him too” one woman cried, with two others chirping variations of the same.  “Dead?” She had not received his life-force, so he was still clinging to life. “Oh I don’t know about that!” Wanda replied calmly.  He could just be seriously injured.”  Wanda then squeezed with all her enhanced glute muscles had to offer.  Bones crackled more intensely before the feeling was replaced with spreading wet, gooey feeling.  “Now he’s dead” she said in an almost reassuring tone as her right hand reached behind around and brought back the wide, flat, bloody, messy, vaguely human shaped form that had been their well-liked co-worker.  Everyone gasped and one woman fainted.  The hanging remains tore from the roughly shoulder portion held between her thumb and finger, causing another woman to hit the floor.

 

“Someone, wake those two up. We are going to do something different now.”  A pair of men and women went to each and crouched down to revive them.  Fortunately, none of them were the two people she needed next.

 

Wanda reached toward what looked to be a fairly handsome man in decent shape with nicely angled boner  Matthew had been doing his best amid the gory commotion to concentrate on Wanda’s incredible breasts, and keep that boner up there.  When it was clear her hand was heading for him anyway, he took a side step as if to run, but thought better of it as her thumb and finger, surprisingly free of any Antonio residue, grasped him.  He fully expected to be crushed by some other part of her body but instead she simply swung him across over the floor and placed him down in front Laura.  Their close proximity made them both very aware of their naked status and each took a sheepish step back. 

 

“There, don’t you make an attractive couple?  Embarrassed, both looked at each other and the people around them.  “Why don’t you consummate it for us?”

 

“Wait, what?” they both more or less said.  “Consummate? Continued Laura, “You mean…”

 

“I want you two to fuck!”

 

Gasps were heard all around until interrupted by a loud “No!” from Matthew.  “I mean…” he continued in a shakier voice, “I’m married!” and he held up his right hand presumably so show a wedding ring Wanda couldn’t see. 

 

“You’re married? Part of you doesn’t look married.” Her finger couldn’t do much more than point at him generally but it was clear what part to which she was referring.  “So what if you are, anyway.”

 

“I have a boyfriend!” Laura chimed in. 

 

“Of course, you do darling, but I don’t care.  And you…” The slight shift in her blue eyes indicating she was now referring to Matthew, “…don’t you think your wife will understand given the circumstances?

 

Matthew glanced at Laura for a second and thought for a second.  But then replied, “No, I just can’t do it”

 

“Well OK, I understand.”  Wanda replied sympathetically, and then added to the room in general, “Must be a young marriage!” She reached her left hand down toward him, thumb and index finger extended as if intending to grasp him when in the last moment the tip of the finger bent and contacted the pad of the thumb.  Matthew had less than a second to recognize the “flick” configuration before him before the flick occurred.  His body ruptured immediately upon impact, splattering blood to the right and left before flying across the office and splattering spectacularly against an inside wall.

 

Laura joined the rest of the office in crying out in shock but cut it short when she heard her name.  “There, there, Laura…” Wanda continued in her sympathetic voice  “Just because Matthew chose to die a horrible death rather than have sex with you, I wouldn’t take it personally.”

 

As Laura fell to her knees sobbing, Wanda turned to the men again.  “So, which of you guys would like to fuck Laura?”  The speed of action differed, but all of them raised a hand.”  “See?  It turns out you are quite popular after all!  So, who should it be? You choose!”

 

Laura raised her head from the floor, and sobbed out: “What? No, I can’t!  Please, no!”

 

“OK, just this once, I’ll make the choice.”  Her massive boobs retreated back outside the building as she stepped back and bent down to look at the men again from a more horizontal angle.  She decided to choose strictly by penis size, and there was an obvious winner.  It belonged to a middle-aged but reasonably well-preserved guy with a nice head of grey hair.

 

“How about this well-hung silver fox here.”

 

“Oh shit!” when he realized that she was talking about him.  It seemed like she had been looking at him but it was difficult to tell, yet he knew he fit the description.  Staying down, Wanda brought her right arm across and grasped him from behind, raising him only slightly as she brought him across the floor. 

 

This time his last name came first through the increasingly jumbled thoughts of the co-workers.  Mr. Grayson!  Though someone also provided the first name.  Lukas Grayson looked at Wanda’s face at the beginning of his little trip, then looked at Laura’s and then turned his head to the grotesque mess that was Matthew Egan.

 

Wanda placed him so close to Laura his now half-mast member almost touched her.  Laura looked down at the big thing and stepped back looking at him in fear, which was more from the circumstance than his length, though it was bigger than she had ever had.  He was a boss but not of her department and she didn’t know him well, which might be better.

 

“OK, you two.  Get to it”

 

He stepped forward and gently took her hand.  She was indeed lovely, sexy even, being fully naked and all.  He certainly had seen her about the office and noticed her attractiveness as any man would have, but he couldn’t feel any real desire in this situation. Only the need to follow orders.  Yet how does he do that without…raping her?

 

He gave her an almost fatherly look.  “OK, I guess you will need to lay down here…” he pointed to a spot in the floor relatively free of debris. She attempted to clear the terror from her face and tried to adopt a similar procedural demeanor as she first lowered to her knees, then brought her feet forward so she was sitting on the carpet feet straight forward and together.  “OK”  He kneeled down in front of her, straddling her legs. Softly he said  “You are going to have to…(he almost said “spread”)… separate your legs. “

 

“Oh...yes of course.” came her neutral but shaky voice.  One side at a time, his and her knees traded places. They were both looking at his cock now, which was losing some of its…boldness.  He realized he needed to build up some sexual desire for her if this was going to happen and not have him end up like…he stopped himself from looking over toward poor Egan.  Her quite lovely body sure wasn’t a deterrent for the cause, but the cause itself was.  And as attractive as her face was, and as delightfully shaped as her breasts were, he was not about to kiss the former or reach out for the other.

 

“OK” he said, but did nothing.  “OK” he said again. 

 

“Waiting” came a booming voice from above.

 

Laura’s face had transitioned from fear to resolve when they changed their leg position and now it changed again to one of grim determination.  “Alright let’s get this over with!” she said forthrightly as she bent forward and reached toward his cock. “Just what a man wants to hear.” He replied with a risk of humor that surprised even himself.  But it seemed to work as he spotted a faint trace of smile on her face just before her hand made contact. Her eyebrows raised ever so slightly wrapped her hands around it just beyond the head and tugged it with a noticeable degree of force. 

 

‘She really does want to get this over with!’ he thought, and his cock responded quickly to her action stiffening and thickening almost immediately to a point where her petite fingers and thumb could no longer connect around it. He awkwardly knee-walked toward her two steps and then more awkwardly lean forward into her upper body to get his cock low enough to make entry.  Laura seemed at first, reluctant to lie back as needed but then did so at least to the point of resting on her left elbow.  Now, more or less in the right position, he paused, said “OK” yet again and with her determined guidance made a tentative entry.

 

“Go ahead” she whispered, and he slowly pushed forward.

 

“Oh! She said in whispered alarm.  He was indeed bigger than she was used to.  Lukas stopped immediately, but she recovered immediately and whispered “It’s OK. Slowly completing a somewhat shallow stroke, he himself couldn’t help but notice that though understandably dry, she was wrapped tighter around his cock than he had felt since maybe the first year of his marriage; definitely before the kids.  He was at the risk of enjoying this.

 

“That’s a start” came the booming voice.

 

“We’re going to have to do this a few times.”  He whispered. 

 

“It’s OK, really. She may want you to cum.”  She replied maintaining the determined expression.

 

He slowly pulled out and back in still slowly, but faster than last time, which felt pretty good, he hated to admit.  Her eyes widening in response didn’t hurt.  That happened a lot before he was married.  With an eyes-up reference to the giant woman, he replied,  “And she always gets what she wants.”

 

They were fucking, which was all that Wanda wanted from them at the moment.  And she now wanted the same from everyone else.  The majority of them were gawking at the couple’s activities, Lucas’s undeniably big boner going in and out being the undeclared star of the show.  For Wanda, it was probably the first time all day, she looked at someone who wasn’t looking back.

 

When she looked down on this office for the first time, there were about 25-30 of the tiny office drones with the males outnumbering the females close to 2-1.  That probably was more a function of who remained to watch the giant woman vs who fled, than the office’s actual gender distribution.  Since then, she had diminished the male majority significantly, but not entirely.

 

“OK, it is now time for the rest of you!”  She announced simply “…to do the same!”  She added, since several genuinely were not following her meaning.  “It will be ladies’ choice, so gals…choose your partner.”  She then added, “And for you guys who don’t get chosen, don’t despair, you can be my date.”

 

One of the buxom Latina girls and another lighter-haired girl walked without hesitation and took the hands of two appropriate-looking male partners, suggesting already existing relationships.  The rest of the women just stood there staring at the men, in disbelief of what they were asked to do. 

 

“Come on girls, we don’t have all day, let’s get this party started!  And isn’t nice to see the whole package for a change?”

 

It probably wasn’t nice at all but it certainly was a unique opportunity.  Not only had they seen every guy’s package, but they had seen them all erect. 

 

“Come on girls, bad things happen to those who wait!”  With clear imagery of what “bad things” could mean, some women tentatively moved forward.  A heavy blond chose a tall guy, the other curvy Latina hurried over to choose a bland white guy who was still erect, and on it went until there were two remaining sobbing middle-aged women, one tall, one short. To the right, there were four guys left.  Wanda probed the women’s minds a bit and found the expected anxiety plus something else. They were concerned that not picking someone was handing them a death sentence.

 

“Ladies, don’t worry, I won’t hurt my dates.” Wanda reassured them.  “Promise!”  she added, wondering if she would keep it.  She then reached down with both hands, picked up two guys and set them down in front of each of the remaining ladies.  “Here!  These were the guys you were considering; I just closed the deal.”

 

So now she had ten couples, buck naked, staring back and forth between each other and her.  “OK folks, I’m sure you all know how to do it.”  And then after a pause added: “If you don’t just take notes from those two”.  Laura and Lukas had probably done the deal by now, but were still going through the motions, afraid to draw her attention by stopping.

 

Everyone slowly brought themselves down to the carpet and actually did appear to mimic the initial couple’s awkward moves.  Everyone configured toward the default missionary position.  Wanda took the moment to wonder for the first time, why she was even making them do this.  The answer, of course was because she could.  The thought occurred to her, so she made it happen. It wasn’t all that different from her magic.  Power is power no matter the form.  A better person than her wouldn’t it abuse so.  But you know what?  There is no better person than her.  No one else could come close to doing any of this.  In this league, she was as good as it got.

 

There were still two guys left standing.  Literally.  Rather than become her sex partners, they became her eyes.  She took over both their minds and starting looking upon the bobbing couples from their eyes. 

 

That was how she noticed it.  A couple to her left had laid down with their heads toward Wanda.  They were older, maybe both in their forties and from her angle appeared to be following orders.  But as seen from the other side by her “remote cam”, he may have been lifting his butt up and down, but his dick was on flopping on top of her, not in her.

 

Wanda didn’t even bother to see if others were doing the same.  Instead, she quickly brought her left hand down by the couple, who both flinched and stopped in response.  With her thumb, she rolled them so they were on their side, face to face and picked them up with her thumb and fingers on their backs.  She held them about 10-15 feet above the floor, palm facing downward so the couple was fully visible to everyone below.  Both attempted screams but had trouble inhaling sufficiently to do it.

 

“Everyone, excuse the interruption, but it is important to tell you that these two of your friends thought they could trick me.  They were faking it, and actually thought I wouldn’t know.”  Wanda rolled them with her thumb into the crook of her fingers, then curled all her fingers around the bodies and pressed them back in on themselves.  Brief squeals were replaced by a squelching sound to announce the complete squashing of the two bodies followed by the pronounced squirts of blood into her palm and on the two sides.

 

“They couldn’t bring themselves to fuck each other.  Now they are together forever!”  Wanda flicked her wrist and tossed the bloody indistinct cylinder of flesh forward into the wreckage of the building’s former upper floors.  “I’m assuming there will be no more faking from any of you!  Now get back to it!”

 

And they did.  And through the eyes of her hosts, it was clear everyone was doing their best to make it real.  Their best was pretty awful.  If the women weren’t terrified to the point of catatonic of what they had just seen, they were sobbing.  Two of them threw up almost in the literal sense of the term since they were on their backs, before they and their partners tried to ignore it and resume.  The men weren’t much better.  Many of them were soft and flopping out and desperately employing their fingers to poke themselves back in.  All in all ,it was the worse fucking display of…fucking she had ever seen.

 

And yet, they were all trying so hard, she couldn’t really punish them for it.  Well actually she could.  She didn’t have anyone to answer to, so she could do whatever she wanted, and frankly she did have a distinct urge to bring her big breasts down and crush the entire pathetic lot of them and be on her way.  But she didn’t.  Because she thought of something else.

 

What was missing…well a lot of things, but primarily: lust, passion, desire… the entire emotional package…and she could provide it.  Their minds were small and weak she could flood them so full with those emotions it would shoot from their ear as their heads spun. 

 

So, she did.  But only to the women.  Suddenly, they became the most lustful, passionate and horniest beings on the planet.  The energy level increased exponentially.  The men, had no idea what to make of it, but of course they had no choice but to just go with it.  Soft cocks were rigorously hardened by hand, mouths or other means.  At least six of the couples rolled around with the women riding on top.  The two extra men were quickly pulled into the fray as well, getting hand or blow jobs from the ladies as they rode their partners below.

 

And that is how Wanda left them.  Humping so hard that many didn’t even notice her absence.  She would have them continue in that state for the next 10 minutes, and then suddenly take it all away leaving the women confused, shocked and/or horrified by their actions.  No telling how it would leave the men.

Chapter End Notes:

 

How is this going for you?  Are you disappointed because she is smaller?  Or is the greater interaction with her victims a good thing?  Let me know!