- Text Size +

To her right was where she had been, so she turned to her left.  There were police there as well, but instead of engaging in tragically futile attacks, they had set up a laughably futile roadblock; about a hundred yards away.

 

Or maybe not.  Because upon further observation, it appeared that they were actually engaged in keeping people away from her.  One wouldn’t think that would be an issue, but apparently, she had been playing with her office workers long enough that her immediate surroundings seemed less threatening and that there were some looky-loos who couldn’t help but want a closer view.  There was a much bigger crowd much further away who considered several hundred feet away a safe distance.

 

‘They’re complacent.  It’s clearly time to get back to terrorizing the city at large with a little widespread slaughter.’  Wanda thought, but there was going to be a sexual component as well, because she couldn’t project lust to the women in the office without feeling some of it herself. 

 

One step toward the crowd’s direction was enough to cause them to disperse. Many started running down the road away from her as expected, but several also ran to either side, heading to building entrances.  With another step, Wanda shot her right fist into the building next to the one which she had spent so much time.  Subsequent fore & aft arm motion destroyed enough of the floors she punched, that the upper floors collapsed into the lower floors bring much of the building down.

 

There was another tall building across the street and giving in to her imposed lust, Wanda stepped toward it and let her breasts crash against, and then into it, pushing them in all the way.  Everything gave way as though the building were constructed of 'Nilla Wafers.  Wanda loved the feeling, and she rose to her toes and arched her back, driving the massive breasts upward through a couple of more floors.  This tilted the upper building outward until it toppled and fell along the back side until it crashed on the ground, spreading the destruction into the building’s first three floors.

 

The people running to the buildings got the message:  Buildings are not safe!  And suddenly more people were running out of them than had originally ran in.  Another couple of steps, and she was at the road block, where sure enough, some of the cops were shooting at her as if their bullets were going to magically work after none had before.

 

Wanda’s first urge was to stomp down on the shooters and a car or two.  But then, ‘Been there, done that.’  So instead, she simply swung her left foot forward and kicked the cars – and the few shooters who were standing in front of them.

 

Both car and body parts flew well over the fleeing crowd. The vehicle she struck the most solidly, landed just short of the second and more distant crowd and rolled with notable speed into the crowd’s trailing edge.  The other car spun off on a right angle and slammed against a corner building before falling onto two cars stopped at the intersection.  A fire broke out, discouraging any of the people running down the street to veer off to the right down that cross street.  ‘That was good’, Wanda thought.  For she suddenly realized she didn’t want people to escape to the cross streets. She wanted them to run straight down this street, trying to outrun her which of course they can’t.  She wanted them to run to…and she gazed further up the street and saw it. 

 

Several blocks directly ahead, the road formed a “Y” to reveal Bosely Rollan Memorial Plaza.  It was both Phoenix’s shrine to all things military, and effectively the Arizona State Capital building’s front yard.  Once entirely open, an embarrassing level of crime in the Plaza moved the city to control access with a controversial tall, fence around everywhere but car access either side and a big walking entrance from both directly ahead and from the Capital Building. If she could herd the big crowd of people up ahead in the plaza, it wouldn’t be hard to trap them there.

 

The big crowd up ahead was just now reeling from the police car that rolled into them.  Three news helicopters hovered above them anticipating her approach.  For someone intent on terrorizing this city with her actions, this was quite the opportunity.  They wanted a show and she was going to give it to them.

 

The smaller fleeing crowd that had been behind the police barricade was just in front of her.  They were running as fast as they could; their tiny legs stepping and arms pumping notably quicker than hers did now, even as that was much less the leisurely pace they moved when she was a couple of miles tall.  Not that it mattered because their velocity was still ridiculously slow enough that her next step easily came right in the thick of the group.

 

‘Ooooh!’ With their adrenalin pumping and their minds in panic, she really felt the two dozen or so invigorating life-forces from the bodies she squished.  She enjoyed it enough that she shortened her next step to come down on the nearly as dense forward part of the group and felt the glorious instant snuffing of lives again.  It was just nothing but people from heel to toes making this feel proportionally stronger than when she was bigger and took out a over 200 vehicles with each step or later when stepping on the houses.  There was no hardware with these steps, just pure human lives.

 

Wanda bent over and reached down with her hands to gather as many people between them as possible.  Her fingernails toppled people into and over her three-foot high finger tips as her hands closed in.  At about a dozen, the catch was actually disappointing.

 

She wasn’t going to waste any time on this bunch, just provide a little something for the cameras and her libido.  That involved dumping the group just below her neck where they tumbled down across her breasts. 

 

For two of them, the experience was quite short as they rolled off the outside her left breast, and simply fell to the ground.  One man rolled in the same way off her right, but his fall was interrupted when he landed on her arm just below the pit of the elbow.  Wanda, with almost instinctive cruelty, bent her arm until the man was crushed against her bicep.  She then snapped her arm straight, catapulting the lifeless body in a high arc, before landing on a car 400 feet in front of her.

 

The four people who landed on top of her breasts did their best at remaining up there, and they may have had a chance if Wanda hadn’t continued walking, which gave her breasts just enough bounce to bump them down the increasingly sloped surface until they rolled off the end.  On both sides there were attempts to grab hold of a nipple to save themselves.  A man on the left breast succeeded and watched as the man behind him rolled down to the inside and dropped down.  He too, didn’t fall directly to the ground, bouncing instead, upon her upper left leg as it swung forward before making his final arc to the ground.  A man on the right breast also succeeded in grabbing the nipple to stop his fall, until the woman above him fell face first on top of him forcing him to lose his grip. They fell together to the ground.

 

Then, there were the five that found themselves between her breasts.  The good news for them, was while they ranged from one and a half to two of Wanda’s finger widths in height, they stood in the gap between her big breasts at their base which was only about one finger width or about three feet.  So, nobody simply fell through.  The bad news was that Wanda was not standing upright, she was walking upright, so the gap varied from as high as six feet to practically none at all.  The man and woman who were first to fall into the gap had to constantly adjust and every time the breasts went wide, they slipped down a bit.  That was exacerbated by the fact that the two of them had three people on top of them.

 

Wanda had just caught the man and woman who had fallen from her nipple in her right hand, when she turned her attention to the group sinking ever deeper in her precarious cleavage.

 

At this point there were three people at the mid-point between her breasts, which they tried their best to maintain since the angles would be more difficult to deal with if they dropped any further.  Wanda wasn’t sweating but they were, both from their activity and the heat generated by the two mansion-size orbs, not to mention the ever-present Phoenix sun.

 

“What a cute little group you are! Let me give you a hug!” And with that, Wanda tensed up her chest and brought her biceps against the outside of each breast.  The three people forming the bridge resisted as effectively as ants between two leather-wrapped wrecking balls. The two women above them both managed to get upright and “just” have their legs crushed and ribs cracked.

 

Without missing a step in her walking pace, Wanda moved her arms out and rotated her shoulders back.  The two women fell through the bloody goo and viscera of their brief colleagues to land on the open palm of a hand that already contained a man and woman.  With their injuries, the pain from the impact was beyond excruciating and both women hovered just this side of consciousness as the big hand made an abrupt decent.

 

“Well you four have rounded second base, it’s time to slide into third.  Or maybe home, depending on how you look at it.”  Her hand tilted as it approached her pubic area and all four tumbled into the crook of her fingers just before they were pushed up against the soft, wet folds of her inner labia. One of the injured women finally lost consciousness as the fingers moved back and forth nudging the bodies two at a time into her vast, warm vagina.

 

Less than 30 seconds after she pushed the last head, two finger sections deep in her cavern, she forgot all about them.  It had just been a show for the helicopter cameras.  Her objective was to terrorize the people of Phoenix after all, and it took more than just stepping on people to get across her complete disregard for them, particularly those who thought her shrinking down from her former building-fucking size was some kind of courtesy. 

 

A consequence of her “intimate” size was that not everyone in Phoenix could look upon her directly anymore, so they would be glued to their TVs. And of course, not just them, as she was, if you excuse the pun, the biggest story in the world right now.  Anyone in the world, awake and with a television, or a computer with wi-fi was likely watching her through one of those helicopter cameras.

 

The Guild sure was.  She had already been getting mental pings from various members of those Eurotrash has-beens.  At first, they pleaded with her to stop.  That turned to warnings which then turned to threats.  She told everyone of them to essentially “Fuck-off” and then blocked them. 

 

They were silent now.  They had nothing.  At some point when she was done here, they will come after her, but Wanda wasn’t worried.  If those sorry fops hadn’t spent all their time protecting and bolstering their position and instead used it to advance the art as she had, things may have been different.  But as it is, none of them could touch her and she will happily squash them when they try; metaphysically or just plain physically.

 

Wanda was leaving the heart of downtown so the height of the buildings was diminishing down to around 5-6 stories – rarely reaching as high as her knees.  Again, to make sure the crowd didn’t consider ducking into side buildings a safe option, she started abusing the buildings to her left and right, only this time, she had to rely on her feet.

 

She kicked her foot through the building her right and then turned and stomped down through five stories of the one on the left.  She then stepped down on the multi-level parking lot, bent down to grab as much rubble and vehicles as she could between both hands and tossed it all into the buildings in front of her.

 

It was having the desired effect.  Not only did the crowd keep heading down the road, but people were flowing from the entrances of the buildings to join them.

 

Spying more cross streets offering avenues of escape, she bent down and grabbed an abandoned delivery truck and tossed it toward the next cross street the crowd was approaching.  With more than a little telekinetic help, it landed right on target, discouraging anyone from making that right turn, particularly when an intense thought of “Heat!” on her part caused the wreckage to burst in flames.  Three cars in her right hand messily did the same for the left side of the same intersection this time bursting into flame as they flew through the air. 

 

Already looking to the next block, she took a step and reached down to grab a moving van with its’ rear doors open, boxes and furniture were grouped on the sidewalk next to it, but of course, no sign of the movers.  Glancing at the apartment building to her right, she thought.  ‘Either they stayed one day too long, or chose the worse move-in day ever.’  Wanda watched all of the large van’s contents pour out of the rear as she swung the vehicle up.  The last item out of the van was a little human mover, and Wanda watched with amusement as he fell, flapping his arms and legs until he became one with a smashed chest of drawers on the ground.  The moving van became the next flaming missile to block a side exit.  

 

There were a few more blocks between the crowd and the plaza, and the vehicle tossing was getting a bit tedious.  A moment’s consideration brought forth a better alternative.  Looking at the running crowd, now several blocks long, she sent forth a wide-spread thought projection.  “Go to the plaza!”  The plaza is safe!”  “Go to the plaza!”  The plaza is safe!” 

 

There was no rational reason why the plaza would be safe, but she didn’t need one.  No one in the crowd was thinking too analytically at the moment.  If their instinct told them the Plaza was safe, then that is where they would go.  And if everyone else was headed to the same, there must be a good reason for it.

 

People already on the cross streets had been spared her directive.  And indeed she spotted several of them peeking around the corner building at her approach.  Their thinking was sound enough.  From basically since she had shrunk down, she had been coming straight down this one city street, so it figured she would continue to do so and they could just watch her walk on by.

 

It made sense.  Until it didn’t.  She raised her leg to the building on the right and gave it a push kick about two-thirds toward the far edge. The structure beyond her foot collapsed down onto the cross-street burying onlookers. 

 

Wanda did the same to the other side and then repeated the action at every cross street she encountered.  It gave her something to do as she steadily herded the growing crowd into the plaza.  It was slow-going to not overtake them before the crowd made their way into the fenced park.  Wanda gathered a pile of vehicles and dumped them on top of the entrance to prevent it from becoming an exit, setting them on fire for good measure.

 

Her next move seemed to validate everyone’s “the plaza is safe” directive by not entering the park.  The road came to a “Y” splitting into one way streets that went to either side of the plaza.  Wanda followed the right arm of the road as and seemed to ignore the park completely.  Instead, she walked along the road as it bordered the north side of the Plaza and then to the Capital Complex on the next block. 

 

The complex was a relentlessly symmetrical cluster of six buildings.  In the center was the original 3-story granite capitol building, now a museum, with its copper domed rotunda and grand pillared portico facing the plaza.  A T-shaped addition behind the original, mimicking it’s architecture resulted in the overall building being H-shaped as seen from above, which was certainly Wanda’s perspective.  Outside all four corners of the old building were four modern ones.  Flanking it on the front were the wide, square 3-sory meeting halls for the two legislative houses.  Outside each rear corner were the long, rectangular brown 2-story legislative office buildings and between them sitting proud was the modern nine-story Capital Executive Tower, which included the Governor’s office on the top floor.

 

Wanda noticed that the flags were flown at half-staff and wondered if that indicated that they knew of the fate of their Governor and his having been buried alive in urine-saturated mud earlier in the morning.  Of course, the flag status could simply be in recognition of the likely tens of thousands or so Arizonans she had stepped on, shit upon, fucked, or otherwise sent beyond this earthly coil.  She was about to add to her tally.

 

Wanda’s goal was to drive the people in these buildings east to the plaza as well, so the first thing she did was push her foot into the north end of the of the north building until the wall collapsed, blocking the exit.  She swung around the west side until she got to the south edge of the three buildings and collapsed the loading dock on that side in the same way, before doubling back to the west side of the Executive Building.  It had only one exit on the west side and people were already flowing from it toward the parking lot before they quickly found themselves in the space between the grounds and the sole of her left foot. A split-second later and there was no space between those two.  Just crushed human.  Her right foot then sheared off the façade above the west entrance until it too was blocked.

 

She actually had no specific plan beyond this point.  She could flatten the structure easily enough but her intent was force people out of it.  Therefore; her goal was not so much to destroy it as fuck with it.  And with that thought, the idea came to her.  The building didn’t quite reach her mid-thigh.  She brought her left foot right down into the low building to the left of the taller one, her foot crashing through the roof.  She then swung her right foot down through the roof of the identical building on the right.  That left her straddling the executive building with her inner thighs rubbing deeply into the left and tight roof edges.  She then proceeded to rock the structure to her left and right.  It crackled and swayed, glass shattered and granite cracked all around it but the structure basically remained intact.

 

A wide cover over the walkway connecting the tower to the H-shaped building prevented her from viewing the people pouring out of the east exit but she could see the small clusters of people deciding instead to escape north and south from the covered walkway, probably to break-free from the crowd slogging forward.  The group headed to the right appeared first, and then the left.  She waited a second, and then shuffled her right foot forward collapsing the outer 3-story wall and creating a horizontal avalanche of rubble that buried the lead escapees.  Some of the people running to the left turned to see what happened behind them before all of them met the same fate from her left foot.

 

Presumably everyone from the Executive Tower was hurriedly making their way directly into the next building now, but again, the covered walkway was blocking her view.  Wanda was tempted to bend down and sweep the cover away, but to do so would just disrupt the flow of people she had worked to create.  Instead, she put her body on a kind of automatic side-to-side sway and simply remote-viewed herself down by the walkway.  Sure enough, there was a constant flow of government employees fleeing from one building to the next.

 

She had come with the intention of terrorizing the people of Phoenix and it was clear she was succeeding with this group as she looked with satisfaction at the terrified expressions on everyone’s face as they shuffled by.  But of course, that would be the case with her big naked body doing mild aerobics with the weakening nine-story building just behind them.  How wonderful it would be to have everyone in the entire city just as terrified all at the same time. 

 

She could probably do it.  Maybe grow to over twice her former height.  Five miles tall! And then lay foreword over the whole city like she is about to do a push up.  That would do it.  She imagined everyone looking up in the deep shadowed light at whatever part of her body was over them, sure that she would come down and crush them and have absolutely nowhere to run.  And then she wouldn’t resist doing those pushups, and watching her big breasts crashing down on the buildings, wiping out a square mile or more just by themselves.

 

But that would be later, if at all. Her current plans involved herding as many of these people as possible out into the plaza and it was apparent that the flow of people emerging from the tall building was starting to peter out.

 

She restarted her thought broadcast mantra: “Go to the plaza, it is safe in the plaza!”  To further motivate any stragglers, Wanda increased her rocking of the building, which amplified the crumbling of its upper sides against her inner thighs.  Almost instinctively she bent her knees more, bringing the weight of her ass down upon the roof.  The roof gave way as did much of the ninth floor.

 

Enjoying the feeling of the crumbling building under her ass, Wanda bent her knees further, bringing the building down floor by floor until the upper half had crashed its way through the lower half. 

 

Wanda was now turning her attention to the building before her.  She imagined that most people were running straight through to exit on the far side with the occupants of this building joining them in their escape.  Indeed, she could see them flowing out of the old capital and scurry across the small green space between the two legislative halls.

 

To motivate anyone staying in the building before her, she reached down between her legs and grabbed some rubble from the wreck of the tower and started tossing the pieces into the 4-story structure.  Any exertion on her part caused the pieces to crash through roof.  One managed to start a fire.

 

Wanda got bored with this after half a minute and decided to do something else.  With the recent thought of her breasts crashing down on blocks of buildings still lingering, she settled for a single building at the moment. Bending over, the firm globes barely altered their shaped as they rested for just a moment on the roof before it caved in.

 

She let her ass further crush one building as her breasts pulverized another.  This  positioned her head over the copper dome of the old building.  One hand was free, so she dug her nails around the edge of the dome and yanked it off as one piece.  She tossed it to grounds in front of the legislative hall to her right with the grand chandelier hanging from the dome center, trailing behind as some kind of tail,  Wanda smiled as it landed on several fleeing people.

 

Peering through the hole left by the dome, she saw through the circular balconies of the third and second floors down to the state seal on the ground floor.  A mass of people was running across the Arizona State Seal painted in the floor, heading to the front exit, most not even noticing the museum’s new sunroof and the giant blue eye peering through it.

 

At this point, Wanda had bent forward to the point that for support, she bought her hands down into the north and south wings of the old building, her hands instantly crashing through the roof and all three floors.  Bringing her knees down to the ground, she was now effectively on all fours as she lifted her ass from the former tower, now a pile of rubble not much higher than the two-story buildings on either side.

 

There was still a light trailing stream of people staggering through the relatively intact center of the old capital building when Wanda started crawling forward.  She bent her elbows so that her breasts plowed through the roof down to the ground.  A titillating display of her power she certainly no longer needed to prove but enjoyed doing anyway.  That was followed of course, by the comprehensive destruction from the forward thrust of each knee and upper leg as she basically crawled through the old building.  Once again, dust from the destruction of the granite, brick, and dozens of other materials billowed all around her.  The dust combined with the smell of the smoke from the fire she caused reminded her of walking through her burning home, the incident that sparked this entire event.

 

Though that fire was her original motivation for taking revenge on the city of Phoenix, she had to admit that the loss of a faux Mediterranean McMansion and a middle-aged cat, as fond as she was of the latter, had long passed as justification for the death and destruction she had caused.  This was, in modern terms, a power trip; a grand and glorious power trip! 

 

Not to discount it as some bratty spontaneous emotional outburst.  This was a long time in coming.  All her life she has been superior to those around her.  She had powers they didn’t. She could manipulate them with ease.  At first it was just with her mind, then mind and body.  She was stronger, smarter, more athletic, more beautiful, and simply more capable than anyone.  Compared to her, humankind was really pretty pathetic.  And though she thrived as a result, it was always in the shadows, in their world.  Never just doing something, but rather always cloaking it in some way, going to lengths to pass off her abilities as the result of something else.

 

Well, she was sick of it.  It was time to use the power she had, and not subjugate herself to these inferior beings. So what if they lose their lives?  Lots of cattle, chickens, pigs and fish lose their lives filling bellies every day.  No difference.  She again reminded herself that she was so above them in every way her giant size was simply representative of her proper place.  Their rules their laws, their morals, none of them apply to her.  How could they?

 

And that goes for those morons in the Guild as well.  Compared to humans, they were somewhat superior, but nothing compared to her.  Their rules had no more hold on her than the humans’.  In fact; she probably enjoyed defying those pretentious bitches best of all.