- Text Size +

“Well, I finally got him taken care of!” Wanda said to the crowd.  Those paying attention to her words, were entirely confused by the singular and masculine reference after having seen her dispatch several individuals, ending with swallowing a young woman.  More importantly, however was that she had now turned her attention back to them.  Sensing this, she followed up with “I’m sorry he interrupted our time together.  So, what should we do?”  Wanda looked down at the wall-to-wall mass of people and then responded to her own question.  “I know, how about a walk in the park?” 

The thought of her getting up and trampling down on them with her feet was pretty much everyone’s worse fear.  So, it was actually something of a relief when she extended her left hand and started walking her fingers among them.  Of course; even the fingers towered over them, as the height of most people was barely past the first knuckle.  Consequently, the fingers weren’t particularly gentle with those around them.  As the three-foot-wide fingers swung forward in their step, they slammed into people and those who fell, would be “stepped on” with fatal results.  Wanda wasn’t knocking down people and squashing people on purpose as much as she wasn’t avoiding it when it happened. 

From her perspective, there were so many people, that what stood out was where they weren’t.  She had forgotten that this was a sculpture park full of statues of soldiers from this or that war doing heroic things.  Their shiny dark surfaces and immobility made them noticeable.  Nearby were several tall rocks with smooth-cut sides upon which was engraved the names of Arizonans who died in various battles.  And then there was a pair of big cannon barrels, an anchor, and the main mast from the USS Arizona that had been sunk at Pearl Harbor.  It was all one big wet kiss to all things military. 

Wanda, of course had encountered plenty of military earlier in the day, and made short work of them each time.  ‘How long before all their names would be added here?’, she thought as she recalled the many men in uniform under her foot when she brought her foot down on the three buildings on the east edge of downtown, and then back to this morning and her first military encounter in the desert, and how basically took out the combat units of an entire base by growing and rolling over.  It would be a really long list.  Perhaps she should make room for it. 

Some of those name-filled stones were near her strolling fingers.  Her left forefinger “stepped” on one.  It disappeared into a small pile of powder and the names disappeared with it. One after another, connected by a blood-lined path, the stones were no more.  The statues were next, though this time she used a different finger.  One-by-one, brave heroes cast in iron, and frozen in feats of daring-do became misshapen metal lumps due to the downward pressure of her pinkie.

Her hand left the ground for the first time and headed over to the anchor. Some people who had climbed on it to evade her walking fingers leaped off as she picked it up by the big chain draped over it.  She swung it in circles a few times, enjoying the perceptible weight of it, before letting go.  It soared over the heads of the crowd for about 70 feet before crashing into them.  The heavy iron pulverized bodies as it sailed onto the ground and crushed more as it rolled on the ground, its awkward shape causing it to zig and zag unpredictably before coming to a stop.

There! Finally, she had done something to take advantage of the crowded captive audience she had worked to create. It was just the smallest of beginnings though, and Wanda was thinking ahead.

Since she had dropped to her knees, Wanda had been sitting on her ankles which were close together. Technically, there was room between them for any one of the tiny people to get though, but no one risked it.  But when Wanda leaned forward ostensibly to look at the anchor carnage, she swung lower legs to be roughly parallel to one another  leaving a clear open path of escape between her legs.  No one reacted at first.  With her huge pussy and looming above, the path was still intimidating, but finally two men who had been next to each other, broke from the crowd and made the run.  Wanda was aware of them and was so tempted to swing her ankles together at just the right time and crush them in between, but she resisted and stayed with the plan. 

After the two men escaped without consequence, another four darted out to follow.  They hadn’t gotten past their fourth step when seven more followed, followed immediately by the entire front of the crowd.

Wanda let the next four get past her, but only so as to have the thick of the escapees  underneath her when she pushed her knees and lower legs out on each side and brought her bare ass down on the crowd.  Her limber, athletic body made the move without resistance, nor of course was there any resistance from the people, just a most satisfying squelching sound before her bottom impacted the ground with a few dozen bodies in between.  She felt the sharp crackle of bones, followed by a leather-like texture, followed by warm thick moisture.  Inside, the flock of life forces spread though her.

“Oh, how nice!” is all Wanda had to say about it as she looked down at the bit of red seeping out from her bottom under her vagina.  The front of the  remaining crowd consisted of people who had made the run but could see her body coming down and stopped.  Some had been blown to the ground by the burst of air escaping just before the impact, and all were having to deal with having seen several dozen people crushed in an instant.  It was so absolute.  This wasn’t someone who seemingly died going over a waterfall, only to turn up coughing and crawling up the riverbank a minute later.  There was no someone possibly surviving an air pocket in a collapsed building.  This was definitive mass death.  One moment, 50-60 people were running as fast as they can, a brief moment of crepitation later, and they are all gone, likely not even identifiable, and probably less than an inch thick.  And now in place of those few dozen people was a vagina.  An eight-foot-tall vagina.

“Don’t stop now when you are so close to something so special!” She said to them and then gave them no choice as she brought her hands down as walls behind a couple dozen of them and started forcing them into her nether region.

They tried to push back, but stumbled forward instead, and a couple of them fell, and were walked over by the others until they were shoved forward by the huge pinkie fingers.  Wanda’s fingers started to overlap as the angle of the thighs narrowed.  The first few made contact with her perfectly symmetrical vaginal lips.  Wanda continued bringing her hands inward for another second creating quite compacted triangle of humanity down below.  There were both men and women in the crowd but it was, conveniently all men who were up front.

They spread their arms wide to keep from being pushed in.  ‘Bringing their hands up to her clitoris is what they should be doing’ Wanda thought but it was probably up too high for them.  Wanda swiveled her left hand to a fingers-down position and shoved them downward, easily breaking the pavement.  Angling her fingers under the people in the back, she lifted a couple rows of them, pushed them over the heads of the others and up against her clit.

They squirmed wonderfully.  The contact was light and subtle, to be sure, but wonderfully intricate and unpredictable.  She let this go on for about a minute as she tried her best to keep her clit workers from falling into the group below without crushing them.  Oops, there went one of them!  Yearning for a little less subtlety, she pushed one of the people with her finger directly over her clit and started to rotate him around on it when she felt his spine crack. ‘Damn! Why do they have to be so fucking fragile?’, she thought as she pushed her finger further, crushing his entire torso just to get enough traction to flick him away into the crowd.

She repositioned two other people into the key spot and one seemed to actually know what they were there for, grabbing her clit with both hands which they moved about.  This improved things but also brought about a new feeling.  A craving, actually.  She started feeling the need to be filled.  Wanda extended a finger from her left hand downward and behind whoever was closest to her vaginal lips and simply pushed them inside. The opening was big enough to accept him at full length.  And she knew it was a “him” from the sound of his crying out as he went in. It was amusing to hear his cry cut-off when her lips closed around her finger.  She could perceive that he was there, but that was all.  So, in went another one, and another, and another. 

This went continued for about six people when it was clear this was not going to be satisfying.  Not from a stimulation standpoint, anyway.  From a terror-striking standpoint it was pretty on-target.  At least for those who could see what was going on, which may not be more than her captive crowd.  And one of the news copters seemed to have a decent angle.

But the stimulation aspect was starting to take on more import.  She was craving a big, fat dildo when before her was the equivalent of a pile of vitamin capsules.  Too bad she didn’t have the bottle they came from. 

That thought got Wanda’s eyes wondering, mostly beyond the plaza and to the parking lot that surrounded it and then the adjacent streets.  Traffic was backed up on both sides thanks to her destruction. She was looking for a bus and saw none, there were some big trucks but she needed to terrorize people, not cargo, or it just wouldn’t be the same.  That is when she spotted the car-pool van.  It was for state employees according to the logo on the front door.  Not a shuttle bus or anything like that,  just one of those real long vans that held something like 15 people, which are pretty tall these days.

It was just sitting there in the parking lot, waiting in line to join vehicles in the street, which were also just sitting.  It was a long reach, even for her, and she didn’t want to lose her captive audience by getting up and getting it.  Rising up on her knees, and feeling the moist coating on her butt, she leaned way over, reaching over the fence, her forearm crushing several cars as she leaned and stretched. Her right index finger just reaching the van.  She bumped its rear and slid it clock-wise toward her, which brought it just close enough to lightly grasp it. Pushing on her elbow hard, gave her upper body the momentum needed to be back upright.

Though by lifting her butt, she had temporarily created an escape route for the crowd, the fact that it was about 400 square feet of crushed people kept it from being used as such.

Wanda resumed her position and looked at her prize.  The windows on the side were tinted pretty darkly, but looking through the windshield, it was clear the van was not only full, but beyond its capacity with people standing in the aisles from the looks of it.  They screamed with every turn of the vehicle in her hand.

“Thought you would skip the show, did you? Well instead, you are now a feature attraction!”  She raised the vehicle just over her head and peered through the windshield again, as a couple of professionally dressed bodies fell against it, cracking but not breaking it.

“You people should know to wear your seatbelts!  You never know what can happen out there!”  Wanda smiled as she brought the van down and let it nose dive between her breasts just to the point where it would remain in place after she released her hand from it.  At that point, she raised her butt from her heels and kneeled with her body upright.  At about 70 feet above the ground, her pussy was in good view of everyone.

“OK, I think that is enough foreplay.” she said as she plucked the van from between her breasts and brought it down between her legs with the van’s front facing her.  She searched for something clever to say, came up dry and simply said “In you go!”  For some reason, this was the first time it occurred to her how that phrase used Yoda-like syntax.

The screams from the van, somehow managed to get louder as she brought the van’s nose to her labia and started to push it in.  And then they were entirely muffled as the vehicle disappeared inside her.  She felt some cracking inside which may have been the bones of one or more of the bodies already inside her.  With a sense of the dramatic, she pulled her hand away, so everyone could see that the van was completely inside. That couldn’t be the end of it of course, so she reached in, clasped the back of the van, pulled it mostly out and then began an in-and-out rhythmic motion as the crowd watched.

Many of them had seen her do this to an entire high-rise building, so one could argue that this was small potatoes in comparison.  But for many, this was worse, because it was closer and more relatable.  It was 70 feet above them rather than a mile, and thus,  they could hear the screams of the people inside, particularly now that many of the windows were cracked.  Everyone also knew what the inside of a van is like, making it easier to imagine the plight of the passengers.

Though the van had been filled beyond capacity, with the van’ nose pointed upward, there wound up being plenty of room for people to be tossed around. Most people hunkered in their seats, keeping a death grip on the handles of the seatbacks on front of them.  Those who were in the aisles were thrown every which way.  They would pile in a heap in the back when the van was thrust upward, only to find themselves in free-fall when she pulled it back down.  The aroma was suffocating and they were confronted by the constant change of darkness and daylight. 

At one point, the nail of her middle finger broke through a side window, leaving a gap just wide enough for a person to squeeze through. The moment daylight appeared, a slender man in the adjacent aisle seat dove for it. What he thought he would do outside the van at 70 feet up is anyone’s guess, not that it mattered. It took him longer to get to and through the window than he anticipated and was only out as far as his stomach when the van headed back up.  The labia pushed him rearward against the broken glass edge immediately sliced him in half.  The torso’s open end smeared rearward across the windows until the van passed by and the half body fell down to the forward edge of the crowd below.

While the van proved itself to be an effective tool for elevating the terror, it was far less successful as a sex toy.  To start, she had to handle it gently, as it was very flimsy and fragile, ‘like trying to fuck yourself with an empty toothpaste box that was open on at least one end’. She thought. It’s rectilinear cross section wasn’t ideal either, though the corners were now rounding a bit, and of course the underside was absolutely filthy.  Nor was it…filling.  At four inches, it was short and not too big around.

“Short, but not too big around”  That sounded familiar.  Like part of a song.  She searched deep for the memory and came up with “King of the Road” a Roger Miller hit from half her life ago.  The earworm planted in her brain, she recalled the whole verse and to shock of an audience that probably thought it could no longer be shocked, she started to sing it, albeit with a few modifications:

I fuck pool vans that I’ve found
Short, but not too big around
I'm a girl of size, you realize
Queen of the world!”

That this woman, who appeared to be in her 20s would suddenly parody a song that was popular over 30 years before she was born was among the lessor mysteries of the day, but there were people who later speculated upon it.  For her part, Wanda giggled at her wit and celebrated it by reaching down, grabbing a handful of people and slamming them into her left breast.  She was disappointed that she only grabbed five people. It was hard to gather very many of them between her fingers and not risk crushing them.

None the less; she rubbed them around, trying to enhance the subtle stimulation below. She was harsh in her movements and didn’t care when someone rolled out of her palm and fell the 150 feet or so to the ground.

When she was down to just two, she rolled her shoulders back, positioned them to slide down the inside of the breast, and then jerked her shoulders inward causing the breasts to collide, smashing both instantly. Most importantly, she then rolled her shoulders back again so everyone in the crowd could see the two soft red blotches the people had become.

Still, just five people were clearly inadequate when five times that many could fit.  And that was just one breast!  She had one idea, and then a better one.  But there were so many people on hand, why not do both?

The first was just a repeat of the last but with both hands, which meant leaving her van alone for a moment.  After pushing the van all the way in again, she leaned forward,  brought her hands to the ground at about shoulder width apart and proceeded to scoop both hands towards each other.  She lifted up a big pile of them, all wigging like worms, and screaming like, well…pathetic little humans.

She dumped the pile on top of both breasts and started massaging them vigorously, trying to cover as many as possible with her hands while others rolled off and fell. ‘This was more like it!’ she thought. ‘There must have been between 20-30 of them.’ Like that van, the endeavor was probably more for show than anything else, but the show was pretty darn good.

But it was time to move on.  She tensed her breasts and pressed her palms against them squashing everyone in between.  Blood squirted and seeped out from all sides of each before she pulled her hands away to reveal the gory mess both breasts had become.  And then, the mess simply lifted from her breasts and hands and fell to the ground leaving everything completely spotless.

Before the crowd could even process that, she brought her left knee forward slamming it down just in front of the crowd. Her right knee followed in turn and came down into the crowd. Blood splattered spectacularly.  She took a few more “steps” with each knee, and each time the crowd was simply too dense to clear a space in time. She was well into the crowd when she stopped.  She looked at the churning masses before her and then leaned forward. 

She swung her arms before her and the hands slammed into the ground. Splat! Splat! She now rose her knees, straightened her legs and held herself in the upper push-up position, suspending her entire body over the panicking crowd.  Most ominous and closest to them were her pendulous breasts just 40 feet above the crowd.  Wanda held the position with just the slightest movements to give her breasts a bit of rotational swaying motion as she took in the facial expressions of the mostly terrorized yet somewhat mesmerized crowd. And then with delightful slowness, she bent her elbows and lowered them into the crowd.  To a person, they raised their hands in futile desperation causing Wanda to pause for a moment and take in the light feather touches of their hands around her nipple and aureoles.  She could only hold out so long though, and soon she again slowly lowered herself.

Below her nipple and aureoles, bodies fell, were pressed to the ground, and then started breaking.  That pattern was repeated in concentric circles around each breast as they compressed, which, as it turned out wasn’t that far.  Such was their firmness that they refused to compress more than a third of their shape.  Wanda’s weight was the only thing in the world that could press them that much.  But they were big from any perspective and dozens of people found themselves buried under each.  People in between were squashed standing between the two orbs as pressed against each other.

Wanda moaned in sensual satisfaction.  Every thrash of an arm or leg, every cracked  bone and skull, every ooze of warm blood, she accepted in deep appreciation.  This wasn’t merely putting on a scary show for the surrounding eyeballs anymore.  This. Felt. Great!

Wanda released her hands from the ground.  The breasts refused to yield any further but simply pressed harder on the layer of bodies between her and the ground.  Her body filled with life-forces as the subtle snap, crackle & pops continued for another 10-15 seconds.

It was far from an orgasm, but Wanda did experience something of a spasm of sexual satisfaction, causing her to tense up all over, followed by a mild flush. “Oh! That was wonderful!” she cooed out loud, essentially deafening the terrified portion of the crowd that was mere yards from her mouth.  She then did her push-up, feeling the moist stickiness of her breasts.  She brought her knees forward, which landed on a group that was already traumatized from having her crotch as a ceiling.  Raising her upper body upright, she looked down at her breasts which were red-stained and with a of couple bodies stuck on each.  She brushed them off with equally blood-stained palms and ran her hands on the underside to dislodge a few she couldn’t see.

Below was the killing field of her breasts. A peanut-shaped surface of broken, bloody bodies, perfectly still but for the edges where some people had their lower bodies crushed but clung to life.  Overall, there were too many to easily count, particularly as their darkened blood-soaked clothes started to challenge distinguishing between them.

As Wanda gazed at them. She had been killing people all day, but this is the first time she saw such a mass of bodies.  It was the picture image of a massacre. Caused by her, for fun.  She felt a tinge of guilt again.  She had killed before today, but always for a reason.  But this.  This was psychopath stuff.

Mental defenses rose.  Just because she saw the bodies up close shouldn’t change anything.  Hell, every step she took in the suburbs probably killed more than this.  Every airliner she tossed.  The church, the residential high-rise, other buildings she destroyed. It was all the same.  This may look like the work of a psychopath, if she were human. But she was obviously much more than that.  And this? It was the work of a pest exterminator.  It was also the execution of her plan; going very well.

What do you do when you fall off the horse?  Get right back up and ride it again!

“I have to do that again!” she said with overt excitement, signaling the clearing of her head. And then, she repeated the process.  Each knee stepped forward twice, and again, each hand slammed down on a group with nowhere to go, and again she dangled her massive breasts over a new group of people unable to escape and well aware of the fate of the last people in their position.  Like a cat, she teased her victims.  First, she swung the big orbs from side to side, then added a little rotating motion, and then shifted her shoulders, causing them to bob up and down.  As firm as they were, their motions were subtle but it didn’t seem so to the people below.

Finally, she started coming down for real.  She did it with a little less patience this time.  By-passing the pause with the inevitable raised hands since it wouldn’t feel the same against a blood-coated surface, anyway, she still slowed as she made contact again, intent on feeling everything again. 

Which she did.  It lacked the pleasant surprise of the first time, but it still felt pretty good.  She paid more attention to the sound of screams getting muffled as breast flesh rolled over their sources.  And again, came the full press.  Her breasts were fairly soaked now, so she lifted herself back up just a bit and moved her breasts around in a circular motion knocking down everyone who felt they had just dodged a bullet and crushing or disabling a fair amount of them in the process.

She was just finishing when she caught some motion in her peripheral vision.  Having crawled forward, she had left an opening behind to escape the park behind her and all the party poopers who did not want to be her yoga mat were making a run for it.

It was an easy thing to fix of course, Wanda rose up to her knees, rolled back to crouch on her feet, and then continued the motion to land her butt behind her heels or right where the groups on either side converged.

Her back side didn’t have the sensitivity of her chest, but the tactile sensations were familiar enough.  First softness, then crackling, followed by moist squishiness.  As she laid back, those same sensations were repeated on her upper back and across her shoulders. Those few under the small of her back were spared.

Not by accident, the top of Wanda’s shoulders met the fence on each side blocking any further escapes by those still 3-dimensional and ambulatory inside.  Fortunately, her head was outside the fence and everyone had managed to run away from under it before she laid it down on the ground.

Though lying back had been just another way to continue the slaughter and blockade, Wanda welcomed the opportunity for a little rest, which was welcome even as she was now filled with the new energy of well over a hundred new life-forces.  Wanda sampled their memories, viewing her massive breasts from slightly different angles coming down before everything when dark.

She looked at those firm breasts now in the opposite position, standing proud and spherical even in her supine position.  They were wet with blood and a bit blotchy.  Wanda bought both hands up to her breasts and proceeded to rub and caress them enjoying the feel of the oily red fluid being spread uniformly as best as she could on the two large surfaces. 

Coming up a little dry on the outer edges, she brought her right hand down to the side of her body, grabbed the first body she felt and brought it up above her breasts.  Between her thumb and index finger was a middle-aged man, in suit pants and a tie, a bit on the heavy side . He looked at her and started pleading for his life.  But he didn’t even get to his second “please!” before she squashed him flat, letting the blood first squirt, and then drip down between her breasts.  It wasn’t much, so she brought her fingers down and used the flattened carcass to spread what there was on the inner side of one breast.  Meanwhile her left hand had just come up from its side with three bodies intended for the same purpose.  She loved the audaciousness of it.  It was possibly her best demonstration yet, of how their lives meant absolutely nothing to her. 

Not that it was just for show.  A few more times of this and her breasts were well-oiled and quite stimulated. Red-tinted and shining in the sun, Wanda massaged her breasts for nothing but the great feel of it.  She swung her hands down and grabbed a few more people, but to their great relief, instead of squashing them she set them 3 apiece by each nipple.

“Last one to remain on top wins!”  The people didn’t know what it meant to “win” but they knew they sure didn’t want to lose and they all clustered around her nipples, which were just a bit to the outside of top dead center.  Wanda jiggled her torso a bit causing both breasts to sway to the right for a moment causing everyone to drop to their knees.  On each breast, two of the people grabbed her nipples which were slick themselves but with a texture that provided hand-holds. On the left breast, the third person, a man, had been tossed to the inner slope, and scrambled desperately in a losing battle to climb back up.  A woman on her right breast was scrambling in the same manner except on the outside.  She was additionally motivated by the fact that the ground was about three stories below.  She grabbed the hand extended by another woman reaching down to help her.  But by this time the falling woman’s hand was slick with the bloody slime and was slipping away.

“Looks like we got our first losers!” Wanda announced, as she watched with amusement, and not really aware that her mere act of speaking caused enough vibration to complicate their efforts. The man was just about on the vertical side of the breast, and only its surface viscosity was preventing him from falling faster.  He felt a thump in the wall of the breast a split second before it push him back.  A fraction of a second later he felt the wall of the other breast against his back.  It was immediately dark and he felt all of his ribs collapse a moment before his skull did the same.

The falling woman was caught between breast and hand as Wanda pushed her breasts together essentially crushing both the man and woman simultaneously.  In addition, pressing the breasts together threw three of the remaining people from their positions, down against the sides of her fingers and then in her hands. Only one remained.

“Well, that ended quickly!” Wanda said as she brought her hands up and positioned the two men and a woman between her right thumb and index and middle finger,

The surviving woman looked at the three and started to shout  “Please don’t…”  But it was too little too late, and the three bodies soon became one mess as the blood splattered and then dripped down on her right breast.

Wanda addressed the survivor “Well as the winner, you get to stay up there and…” and the woman passed out by her left nipple.

Wanda left her up there as she decided to rest some more.  The last time she relaxed like this was when she was on top of that little town.  Like then, she lazily looked up at the sky. 

There were four new helicopters up there presumably showing everything with their cameras.  They were taking no chances, and hovered at an altitude she couldn’t reach even if she were standing, which she hadn’t been in a while.

She decided to pay them a visit.  Closing her eyes, she immediately projected her consciousness roughly in the middle of their random formation.  She couldn’t help but take notice of the same thing they were looking at.  Herself of course.  Her strategically designed, undeniably show-stopping, beautiful and over-the-top sexy self, stretched out below among the demolished buildings by her head.  The crowd was still trapped around her while largely staying clear of the two sets of joined circles of dark red-stained stillness by her legs.  Wanda’s body was also red-stained about the breasts, hands, knees and shins.  Wanda wasn’t crazy about the look, but fixing it could wait. 

Turning her attention back to the helicopters, they were all about the same size, with slight variations in their shape.  They all had white camera domes looking like oversized boogers under their nose.  All of them of them contained a pilot, cameraman, and reporter. Two of them had a fourth person, whose role she didn’t bother to determine.

She recalled someone telling her that 15 or so years ago two such copters collided with each other while covering a police chase in the city.  Three other copters covering the chase turned their cameras to the two as they fell and crashed into a park north of downtown, killing all aboard.  She could make that happen if she wanted, but why turn attention away from herself?  She also wondered why the police chase rated five copters and her only four, unaware that two had left to refuel.

Obviously, the primary difference among the copters around her was their colors and station logos.  And that drew her eye to the red and white livery and big “10” logo from copter from Phoenix’ Fox affiliate.  They covered the Wanda the Witch story with particular zeal with practically daily interviews with Joseph Austin and/or his wife Rebecca, and aggressive reporters outside her gates.  Come to think of it, they had a news van there when her house was burning, prominently parked, as though they were tipped – off on what was going to happen. And between the Austin interviews, were regular station manager commentaries on the dangers of witchcraft and related occult activities.  Ironically, he wasn’t wrong on that one.  Of course, Wanda become far more dangerous than he, the Austins, or anyone ever imagined.

It worked before on the airliner so she stared at the copter, guessing as to where the engine was and started thinking very intently about heat. Before long, gaskets blew, smoke came out and the copter started losing altitude.

Wanda returned to her body, and opened her eyes to see the smoking copter starting to descend and move erratically. Manipulating gravitational forces, she stabilized the vehicle and let it descend slowly.

The woman on her left breast had regained her consciousness and was moving about the nipple clearly uncertain on what to do next.  The girl was covered head to toe with the blood of others and it reminded Wanda of her own coatings of blood which were itchy now, having dried in the Phoenix sun.

“I have to get ready for my closeup!” Wanda said to the non-comprehending woman who yelped as the thumb and finger approached and lifted her from the body.  Wanda shield-razed all the blood from her chest and legs and sent it away from her into the crowd.  She set the woman down on her pristine breast again, and then held her hands out to remove the blood from them as well, while she paid attention to the woman’s appearance for the first time, who looked to be in her 30’s, on the short side with dark wavy hair and a currently astonished expression due to what she just saw.

“You! Wanda said directly to her, “Take those disgusting blood-soaked clothes off.  Everything.  You shouldn’t wear anything more than I am.  The tiny woman was aghast.  “Take my clothes off? I can’t…please don’t make me…”

“Please don’t make ME tell you twice!” Wanda interrupted with the volume turned up one notch. The woman cried out something that sounded vaguely like “OK” and quickly started removing her clothing.

The news helicopter finished its descent with its engine sputtering and smoking and rotors turning slowly, and Wanda made it hover about 60 feet above her pubic hair, facing her.  Wanda was about to speak when the copter beat her to it.  “On behalf of the people of Phoenix, we implore you to please stop hurting us!”  Wanda didn’t know news helicopters had loudspeakers, but at least this one did.  “Phoenix is full of very fine people and we mean you no harm!”

Wanda replied quickly: “Oh, I think they would harm me if they could.  They sure tried before I was big, but now I am and they can’t, so it’s irrelevant.”

“We beg you not to kill any more of our citizens!”

Wanda wasn’t willing to let this unexpected conversation go on too much longer.

“Aren’t you supposed to report the news rather than making it?  Aren’t I creating enough news today without you trying to create some of your own?  Look, I even have some sports news for you.  See, this woman?”  Wanda grasped the now naked woman from her breast with her left thumb and fore-finger, and observed the camera adjusting to point at her. 

“She is the Grand Champion of my first ever King of the Hill competition. And you know what that means?”  Wanda abruptly brought her thumb and finger together, squishing the woman flat from knees to shoulders.  Blood and viscera shooting out from all sides.

“It means nothing! She means nothing, you mean nothing, and no one in this city means anything to me.  I will continue to do as I please, killing some of you by chance, others on purpose, and leaving a few others to clean up the mess.”  As she spoke, Wanda flipped her had to dispose of the body and its related mess, and then reached to grasp the floating craft with both hands. 

“You now all exist solely for my amusement. And at the moment, killing you in a horrible fashion is most amusing.  While concluding her villain monologue, Wanda snapped off the upper rotor with her fingers and bent the landing skids upward to the side of the craft’s body.  She had intended them to snap off, but this was better as they now blocked the doors from opening on each side, trapping the four occupants inside.  Grasping the tail in her right hand, she moved the craft down and back between her thighs, filling the front camera’s view with her vagina.

“Of course. it isn’t all death and gore around here.  Sometimes it is it just fun sex.”  Wanda slipped her left fingers into the folds of her sex and pulled out the wreckage of the van.  Again, all of Wanda’s vaginal muscles were every bit as enhanced as the rest of her and as a result of her excitement when she was pressing people into the ground with her breasts, the battered vehicle she pulled out, now ranged between two and three feet wide.  The inside was nothing but crushed, bodies, portions of which stuck out from both sets of side windows and were pressed against the side.  The front had its share of gore from the people already inside when the van was inserted.

“And often, it is a fair amount of both.” Deadpanned Wanda as the copter’s viewing audience and surrounding crowd took in the gory spectacle.  “Out with the old, in with the new!” Wanda continued, while casually tossing the van into the crowd to her left.

“Your turn fly-boys, and keep the camera running!”  Wanda brought the nose of the copter forward until it contacted her inner labia, paused for a moment, and then pushed it inside.  It’s smooth, rounded shape was much better suited for this type of activity than the van, and definitely better than the high-rise. 

Whether intentional or not, the camera did remain on and sensors triggered on the forward lights giving viewers a view of her red, soft undulating insides.  Wanda’s right hand slipped back to the copter’s tail rotor and with an awareness of the fragility of the craft’s tail structure, she started to move vehicle forward and back slowly establishing a rhythm. With the bulbus body and thin tail, it felt like she was fucking herself with a roasted turkey leg.  Or so she assumed lacking direct experience, also it would have had to have been a small turkey.

In, out, in, out, she could both hear and feel the occupants screaming and banging on the craft’s thin exterior. Again, mindful of the craft’s fragility, she rolled it inside her a few times.  To be honest, it was getting boring.  In fact, she was kind of done with the entire plaza.  She arrived, she crushed, she terrorized, she crushed some more, and it was time to move on.  But first she had to finish with the helicopter.

She stopped after an “in” stroke and released her hand from the tail, half of which was still sticking out.  Stillness brought a brief silence from the occupants before they resumed their loud attempts to break out of the cabin.  Wanda wandered if they actually thought about what they would do next if they succeeded.  But she wasn’t going to give herself the chance to find out as she slowly started to squeeze.

Truth be known what she did to the van was really more impressive and dramatic.  The ground vehicle had a more robust structure, and there were about four times as many people inside.  But the van got crushed while she was smooshing crowds with her tits, and no one, including herself was paying any attention to the van at the time.

This time everyone was paying attention.  That includes the remaining crowd around her, particularly those around her legs and beyond, and the remaining helicopters in the sky, which recorded everything as their occupants prayed they weren’t next.

It was hard to do slowly, but Wanda did her best.  The tail section actually transmitted the sounds of structural groans and cracks that otherwise may have been muffled by her body.  Even the screaming found its way out, which rose in pitch and volume with each cracking sound.  As the pace of the cracks increased, the screams became shrieks of pain. First several, then two, then just one which faded as their air was exhausted and could not be replaced.  Wanda didn’t stop yet, as she felt the need to make the result even more crushed than the van. 

Finally, when no more squeeze bursts seemed to amount to anything, she sighed, grasped the tail with her right hand and slowly removed the wreckage.  It looked like a smashed soda can on a stick.  The whole cabin averaged about two feet in width.  The plexiglass windows were a lattice works of cracks which obscured but didn’t conceal the bloody carcasses within.  Blood, fuel and whatever, dripped from below and then sprayed out in an arc when she casually flung the thing into the people beyond her feet.

Wanda stood up and instinctively brushed debris from her back and back side before remembering that her shield is much more effective.  This is particularly the case for the unfortunate news-copter’s recent impromptu hanger, where an assortment of both vehicle and human body parts was flushed out to fall and land between her feet. 

While Wanda was facing toward downtown, she was thinking of how she really enjoyed having a captive audience.  There were far more creative things you could do to people, and everyone else had no choice but to watch. She just wanted a bigger venue.

If Wanda was tired of being in the Plaza, the people around her were far more so.  While she stood seemingly deep in thought, they slowly starting making around the right and left side of her feet – nobody went in between them – making their way around till they reached the west exit.  It was tentative at first, but after the giantess didn’t seem to notice, it quickly became a torrent of people rushing though on each side. 

Wanda let them go.  These were probably the most traumatized people in the city, which was saying a lot.  Let them tell their stories and relive of the horrors in their sleep for years to come.  Besides, she had formulated a plan.