- Text Size +

Jennifer kept forcing her way through the naked bodies until ”Jason” was well out of sight.  His…her…their last words rang true in her head but she still strove to be out of site, and thus, hopefully out of mind.  She was weakening.  Wanda’s avatar trick had really freaked her out and the sight of those giant legs coming down and crushing those people so close to her kept replaying in her head.  Add to that, her body had just been comprehensively fucked, and was longing for a little rest afterward.


She stumbled back near the area that had been populated by people who refused to remove their clothes - though there was none of that now – and leaned against a car to rest. 


“You know, your girlfriend isn’t going to be happy until she kills every one of us.”


Jennifer recognized the voice. It was from the old woman in the ugly green dress. There was no dress around now, of course, and it took Jennifer a moment to find the woman.  Her gray hair was down now, and her old, sagging, wrinkled body being a form of nudity Jennifer was unaccustomed to.  Really, it was the glasses she recognized. She sought out a reply, found none, and decided it best to just ignore the woman.


Meanwhile, Wanda was back in the saddle, but not sure where to ride.  Still, the memory of feeling the weight of her recent avatar’s cock stuck and reminded her of a comment -  a promise, really - that she gave when she ordered everyone to take their clothes off.


Abruptly, Wanda stood up and instinctively brushed the bits of people and other debris from her butt, followed by a quick shield-cleaning that lifted the blood from her butt, lower legs, clit, and anywhere else. She let the mess drop on the people below leaving her perfectly clean again.


“OK, you have all been good and naked for a while now, so it is time I make good on my promise and show you something new.”


There was that term “something new” again and Jennifer ran a quick list of Wanda’s known abilities to try to find one that fit.  She guessed it just as she saw Wanda’s arms raise before her in the familiar almost zombie/sleepwalk position, except with the fingers bent and pointed down to her crotch.


“Oh no, not that”  Jennifer moaned out loud, as she palmed her forehead. The last time she saw this, Ryan wound up with multiple surgeries, and that was when Wanda was relatively normal sized.


“What?” said the old woman, genuinely concerned. “Not What?”


“You’ll see. Jennifer then turned to the woman, who she saw as something of an adversary and added  “You might even like it!”  As she said it, Jennifer briefly wondered what the old woman did during the public “sexy time”.


A moment later, the crowd saw the wiggle emerge from Wanda’s quite visible vagina above them. Not long after that, it became clear to most everyone what it was.  “Oh my God” seemed to be the go-to phrase for everyone who voiced their recognition of what the “something new” was.  After that, the crowd was remarkably silent as they watched the circumcised and erect penis growing upward while the two easily distinguishable balls grew in a sack below.  They watched as the items reached a proportional size with which they were familiar, either on themselves or their partner, and then keep growing after that.


Jennifer watched as the thing proportionally reach “her” size, and then continued on to the proportional size she inflicted on Ryan, and then pass even that!  By the time it stopped growing, it was at least the size of Wanda’s own forearm.  Her balls were proportionally as big and hung low, between her thighs.


“There we go!  What do you think?” Wanda exclaimed as she slowly twisted from left to right, the big appendage’s weight caused it to lag a second behind her hip movements as it swung proudly from side to side


She stopped twisting and grabbed the thing with her left hand, with her fingers not reaching all around its circumference.  “Oh, I know it creates something of a disruption to my svelte figure, but it creates so many possibilities! For instance, I was recently fucked by a high-rise apartment building (she made it sound like it was the building’s idea) now, I can return the favor.”


“Hey you, Lezzy girl!”  Jennifer realized that the old woman was addressing her and averted her gaze to the woman for a moment. “She fucked you with that?” 


Jennifer’s first thought was ‘Not at that proportional size’, but the old hag didn’t’ need to know that.  “Yes, she did!” Jennifer replied with a smug smile.  Many times!  And it was wonderful!”


Wanda starting walking.  It took the mesmerized people in her path unawares, making the first couple of steps delightfully squishy.  People further along the northeast path she chose had more time, and the steps were more, if not entirely people free. The monster cock swayed ominously from side to side with a slowness that emphasized its mass as she headed to the tall building formerly adjacent to the one she recently knocked down.  Topped by a bank logo, it was the tallest building bordering her playground, stretching about fifteen stories taller than Wanda herself.


She stopped and squared herself directly in front of the tall structure.  Originally up at a 45 degree angle the massive cock had dropped a bit in the walk to be just a few degrees above horizontal with the head bobbing about 20 feet from the 17th floor windows.  With its mostly glass exterior, most assumed Wanda was admiring herself in the reflection.  There was a little of that, but mostly she was looking for figures in the windows past the reflection.  A short time ago, she had tried to chase people out of the buildings to thicken the crowd, but now she hoped many had stayed inside this one.  And indeed, a quick remote viewing revealed quite a few, particularly on the 16th floor, a little right of center.


Wanda aimed accordingly, as she stepped forward, pivoting her hips slightly to lower the head one story and then slowly but without hesitation pushed it through the building’s exterior.  The terrified office workers had already started to run away from the windows, but Wanda’s slow progress, was too fast for them as the massive shaft burst through the windows and crushed or shoved aside anything in its way.  Trailing people were knocked down by the head and then crushed and mangled between the fleshy shaft and the corporate carpet.  Others were bottlenecked at the room’s exit before being crushed against the sheetrock by the big warm head before the sheetrock itself gave way.  One tall man, threw out his hands in an instinctive, if ridiculously futile attempt to push the giant thing away, only to find his arms inserted into the foot-long slit, which immediately tightened and wouldn’t release him.  Wanda slid herself half way in before withdrawing almost all the way out and entering again. 


It was an odd feeling, and quite different to what one usually feels when sticking their dick in something.  Pushing in brought this continuous series of hard edges and surfaces but only briefly, as everything was quickly pushed aside or collapsed upon impact.  It was like fucking a giant package of sugar wafers.  The feel was less satisfying than the idea that nothing in this building could even begin to stop her giant dick.


Two floors below, three men and two women all knew they should run away like the others but instead fell into something of a trance as they watched the massive shaft enter the building above.  The sound was explosive, and the whole structure shook them off their feet.  Wanda’s second thrust was deeper, letting her cock explore and destroy new territory, and on the third, she went in all the way.  The five people on the 14th floor were still trying to get their footing and dodge falling ceiling tiles when they helplessly watched the two distinct wrecking balls of her scrotum slam into the windows and keep going as the floor and ceiling blasted upon impact.  A man and woman found their lower bodies wedged underneath the fleshy sack and the hard spheres within.  Another man rushed back to free them only to helplessly watch as his two friends were dragged out of the building and fell when the balls and cock above receded.


The building was 12 feet deeper than Wanda’s cock was long, so while she didn’t pop out on the other side, the structure was showing signs of stress.  And through her breasts abutting against its surface, she could feel the top of the building getting looser. A twist of her hips to the right, swept her cock through the 16th and 17th floors like a Louisville slugger in a china shop.  She swung back to the middle and then to the left, leaving very left little left to support the 18th floor and the 26 stories above it.  At just the right time, Wanda pushed her cantilevered breasts forward and toppled the entire upper section of the building over with a massive crash.


Seeing her big member no longer in but rather on what was left of the building, Wanda stepped back from the emerging dust cloud, while taking in the life forces of everyone who was in those upper floors, and then shrugged:  “The building fucks me, I fuck the building, the result is pretty much the same.”  She initially planned to kick the lower part of the building to match the oblivion of the upper, but changed her mind when she saw how it was blocking much of the billowing dust from entering her playground.


Speaking of dust, her cock was covered with it. If anything, it was more erect and bigger than when she started, but its surface was practically gray.  She promptly called on her shield, and while it removed the dust just as effectively as before, a distinct dry feeling remained. 


A dry feeling cock is not optimal, and there was little reason she should have to persist with anything that was less than optimal.  Well aware by this time, of how moist squished people can be, she bent at the waist, and reached down to quickly grab some from people from the ground.  As it turns out though, grabbing vertical people with vertical fingers is not exactly…optimal. She only wound up with four people, one between each finger and her thumb; a paltry catch for a hand that could hold well over a dozen.  Still, she wasted no time, positioning her fingers upward and opening them, causing the people to fall into her palm, and then slamming that palm into the relative baseball-sized head of her cock.  


The bodies squished upon impact and she rubbed the messy remains on the head, tinting its pink surface to more of a burgundy color.  It was just a small start.  Many more people would be needed to bring the massive rod back to its proper moist shiny self.  So Wanda dropped to her knees, which together abruptly crushed almost a dozen lives, a sight amazingly unnoticed by most of the people in between as they gazed up awestruck at the 60-foot long, 12-foot-wide cock suspended above them.


Wanda scarcely noticed them either, as she reached down in front to grab more people, this time with her hand sideways as if she were to grasp a glass of water.  Her right hand dug into the suddenly fleeing crowed, closed around them and picked them up.  The catch was still disappointing with only 7-8 people crammed in the small circle formed by her pinky and ring finger on one side and her thumb on the other. 


It was then that she remembered that she had other abilities she could call on – something she had been forgetting when her size and strength had been allowing her to do whatever she wanted. Maintaining her grasp on the people in her right hand, she reached forward with her left. Her hand position was the same as before, but this time she created a gravity well in her palm. 


Nathan had seen the hand approaching and like everyone around him, turned to flee, not that flee meant fast since it involved forcing himself into the people ahead of him who in turn forced themselves against those in front of them.  Looking behind him, a half a dozen were already caught within the fingers and thumb.  There was another five or six running behind him that she could capture before getting to him.  This gave him a smidgen of hope for escape when suddenly it felt like the whole world turned over in front of him.  The ground under his feet suddenly felt like a vertical wall, and “down” was her hand, giving him no alternative to falling into it. He flew past the outstretched fingers and “landed” on two of the people who had been running behind him. 


All three cried “Ugh!” in unison from the impact, but that was only the beginning as people were now falling “on top” of him.  He had landed in pretty much the same orientation as he had ran.  By contrast the thin, older woman, who landed on him first did so face-first and sideways, her stomach slamming into his naked groin. She was followed by another heavier woman whose bare butt slammed into his neck and chin.  More impacts followed, and it was clear he was in the midst of a random pile of bodies. 


Everyone groaned as the pressure around them suddenly increased before they were abruptly lifted from the ground. Being 6-foot-2, Nathan’s head stood partially out letting him view the world drop out from under him, which actually felt like under him again.


Wanda smiled with satisfaction as she picked up the massive pile of people in her grasp and stood up.  This was more like it!  There were too any to count at a glance, but clearly well over a dozen.  One person broke loose from the underside and dropped to the ground and then another, causing Wanda to instinctively tighten her grip.  Multiple wails of anguish from the group could be heard as a result, and she felt the delicate cracking of tiny bones against the pads of her fingers. 


The feeling was intoxicating, all those pathetic lives literally in the palm of her hand. It took no effort at all to tighten her grip ever so slightly further, but the instant reaction from all those people was incredible!  She had planned to force them into the side of her cock, but found herself entranced with just slowly tightening her grip more and more.  Bigger bones started cracking, some screams of anguish got louder while others died out.  Blood started running down her forearm, so she quickly tilted her elbow upward and then moved the whole wad of people above her cock, letting the blood drip down upon it.  Her original intention was to moisten her cock after all.


Nathan’s eyes had fixated on the underside of her massive left breast as he tried in vain to free his arms pinned against him. Another increase in pressure, and he cried out in pain, only to find the the pressure too great for him to inhale.  The panic that brought, changed nothing accept accelerating his need for air even more. Steadily, his hearing and vision started fading.  Then came the staccato pain of arms and ribs breaking, but even that quickly faded along with everything else.


Whether by design or happenstance, the people captured in her right hand had a good view of the horror occurring in the left and couldn’t help but feel they were next.  The crowd on the ground could clearly see what was happening as well, and of course the news copters were catching it.  Wanda’s effort to terrorize the surrounding populace reached its highest peak, yet.


Blood was now pouring from her left hand.  The cries had mostly faded signaling widespread death, though it was possible some just couldn’t inhale due to the pressure.  Curious, Wanda let up and loosened her fingers a bit for a moment, and then began closing them again.  At least two screams could be heard until she literally squeezed them off.  At this point most of the bones were crushed and the bodies had largely lost their shape. Still, she kept closing her fingers.  What had been a large group of people now just felt like raw ground beef.  Any further tightening just caused the mess to ooze out the middle and between her fingers, a significant portion of which broke off and fell into the crowd below.


Wanda rubbed the rest on her cock, running her hand up and down until the entire thing was wet with the bloody remains.  She then brought in the people in her right hand.  She didn’t crush them but rather slid them up and down the moist shaft.


Now her balls felt neglected.  She brought her left hand down with the attention of massaging them with its moist surface, when it occurred to her: Why should she do that herself with all these people around?


This time she simply positioned her left palm down to face the crowd on the ground and did her gravity thing again.  Many of the crowd probably thought they were shockproof by this point, but they would have been proven wrong when from a circle about 25 feet in diameter, bodies started lifting from the ground.  There was no visible beam or anything, just naked flailing bodies floating upward. The closer to the middle, the higher people rose with a 15-foot circle of people actually breaking from the rest and floating all the way toward her rather disgusting hand.


Wanda wanted them lively so had them float up slowly.  One layer of people was all she needed so once her palm was covered, she turned it around facing up and cut off the effect, causing 40 or so people to drop back to the ground.


Wanda had never paused stroking the big cock with her right hand this whole time and now she brought her left down to just below her balls and steadily rose it until she made contact. Most everyone was on their back so she quickly felt 12 pairs of hands and almost as many feet trying to hold off the significant weight of her balls.  It tickled at first, but raising her hand slightly, turned it more into a dozen or more mini caresses. It felt heavenly.


As Wanda basked in the self-indulgence, she looked around a bit.  On the building to her left, the people she captured who hadn’t wanted to strip off their clothes had broken out of their truck.  Several were laid out, still dressed, either passed out or possibly dead.  Everyone who was up and moving around was naked, not wanting to make the same mistake twice.  Most were looking in vain for some way off the roof, but at the same time grateful for not suffering the fate of so many of on the ground.  Wanda decided this fate was too good for people she had intended to punish.


But then some movement outside her playground caught her attention.  It was two busses, on the far side of the building across the street. She first noticed the city bus, but in front of it was another bus, but much taller, with big tinted windows, a tour bus. They were outside her playground but inside her sealed-off perimeter.  Perhaps they were wandering around just trying to find a way out.  But if she could see them, they could see her, so it seemed odd they would come her way.


The busses reached the end of the street that led to the other side of the buildings in front and stopped. Nothing happed after that, so she lost interest and turned her attention back to her people. 


Wanda finally crushed the people in her right hand against the middle of her cock. She then forced her left hand harder into her balls, for a few seconds before over turning her hand and dropping the people 150 feet down to her feet.


Jennifer watched in a continued state of horrification as Wanda casually killed a few dozen more people, this time with that monster cock and its proportional balls - two more parts of Wanda’s anatomy with which she had made love that were now mass killing tools.  Somehow, she once again held her breakfast down which had repeatedly threatened to take a return trip.  Others around her had been less successful and the smell was getting noticeable.


She watched Wanda again do that trick in which all the muck and blood on the surface of her body simply removed itself and dissipated, leaving her spotless.  It was another trick Wanda had never shown her – or had she?  She recalled back to the first time she gave Wanda oral sex all the way to climax.  They were in a 69 position with Jennifer on top.  At orgasm, Wanda’s first spurt shot out with great force, shooting down Jennifer’s throat before she was ready causing her to gag.  Jennifer bolted upright choking in response, causing the rest of Wanda’s always prodigious load to pelt Jennifer’s stomach, and then the underside of Wanda’s breasts and finally Wanda’s stomach as the eruption wound down.  Wanda raised her right hand and put a finger to Jennifer’s mouth, which immediately stopped the gagging.  The left hand reached for a wash cloth, and with a simple wave over her body, the sperm was gone.  By contrast, removing the mess from Jennifer’s body required the expected wiping motions.  Jennifer puzzled about it briefly but never thought of it again, until now.


Jennifer lingered on those pleasant, gentle times with Wanda when out of the blue, a male voice whispered in her ear: “I know a way out. Follow me!”  Jennifer turned to see a rather thin white guy, with a mop of wavy hair, possibly a few years younger than her.  Before she replied, another man a few feet away, whispered loudly to the first:  “I said not to tell anyone!  It won’t work if we attract attention!  I only came back for you!” 


The other guy was shorter but better looking, though similar enough to the taller man that she figured they were brothers. The man closest to her replied, “C’mon, It’s just one girl, and look…”  He cut himself off before finishing. 


“…at her!” she concluded the sentence in her thoughts based on his inflection and gestures, and managed to give him a smile.  Still surprised she could attract attention in this crazy circumstance.


The brother’s comment did add credibility to his claim, so when he said, “OK, fine, just come on!”  she followed their lead.  They moved cautiously, walking backward as they faced Wanda and stopping whenever Wanda glanced in their general direction.


Slowly, the three backed their way toward a pile of vehicles that Wanda had tossed in front of a high-rise hotel entrance.  She noticed that she was now in a cue, the front of which, had people unseen by Wanda, getting down on their hands and knees and crawling under a small space where a truck was angled against the building.


The line was short but slow moving, which gave her a chance to talk with her new friends as they continued to look at Wanda, not the line, so as not to draw attention to it.  She confirmed that they were indeed, brothers.  The one that approached her was “Jeff”, the older brother was “Mark”.  Jeff was the talker and she soon found out he was close to getting his Masters in Plant Biology at the University of Texas and was visiting his brother after the semester’s end. His first inquiry to her was “So, you are married?  She immediately looked at the obvious source of his assumption, the wedding ring on her finger.  “Um…not anymore.” And left it at that as the conversation was soon reduced to “Oh My God” and various four-letter exclamations.


That was because they could see that Wanda had found a new game.  She would pick up one of the former clothing refuseniks from the roof to her left, and place them on the head of her erect cock.  She then bent it downward a bit and released, catapulting the helpless person to her shoulders or chest area.  Her goal seemed to be to get them to fall between her massive breasts, which she would then press inward with her elbows, crushing the body instantly, sometimes with a squirt of blood, and often with a giggle.


It was, like all of Wanda’s actions today, completely cruel, heartless and coldblooded, yet eerily mesmerizing to watch.  By the gasps, it was clear that many were surprised that the bodies squashed so quickly within the breasts, which did not yield at all.  Jennifer wasn’t surprised in the least, knowing from experience, that Wanda could make those things feel like leather wrapped wrecking balls when she desired. That led to the odd juxtaposition of Jennifer fondly recalling running her fingers along the inside of one of those remarkably spherical breasts and feeling the firm weight of the other and then both as her finger descended between then, while at the same time watching some poor woman bounce and tumble to the same area and have her life snuffed and body horribly crushed.


Yes, here she was in the presence of the most horrible mass-murderer in history, who also just happened to be her former lover.  Yet, despite that unique status, there was no special role for her.  She was just trying to survive like everyone else.


Finally, it was their turn.  Mark, who seemed familiar with the process, went first. Jennifer was next followed by Jeff. It was immediately clear why things had moved so slowly, as it involved crawling under the overturned truck, but then through the window of its open door jammed into the building wall and then traipsing over the wreckage of another vehicle before arriving at a spot where you could stand up.  Fortunately, you were still out of site from Wanda due to a tall truck that had obviously been thrown against the wall but tipped back upright.  The impact had broken a display window from one of the hotel’s shops and that was how they were getting inside.  It was a high-end leather goods store with Coach, Gucci, and other designer purses that Jennifer could never afford, now thrown on the ground both inside and out to be used as stepping stones between bare feet and broken glass.


It was dark inside the store as the power was out, but there was emergency lighting.  “Shit! Someone took my clothes! Those were the first words she heard Mark say out loud. That told Jennifer that Mark had been relatively safely inside, but removed his clothes to find and retrieve his brother.  Jeff was not carrying a cell phone, which was probably in his pants pocket.  It also occurred to Jennifer that his clothes were taken rather than the store merchandise that likely cost 10 to 20 times as much.  Such was the relative value of things in a disaster called Wanda.


Jennifer spoke to Mark, to change the subject. “It is good to be inside, but I sure hope she doesn’t bring this building down next.”


“We are just passing through. There is a way out to the other side. I worked in this hotel.”  Jennifer wondered if the past tense referred to a former job or just an acknowledgment that nothing would be the same again.


They made their way into the rather grand hotel lobby where through large two-story windows at the other side, Jennifer could see that the doorways were blocked by the wreckage of something she couldn’t even identify. On the playground side, the entrance was blocked by the pile of vehicles.


It was tempting to take advantage of the very comfortable-looking couches and easy chairs.  But there were fully-clothed people around - guests probably - which made Jennifer feel a little more self-conscious about her nudity.


No longer concerned about keeping the numbers small, Mark announced for everyone to follow him, whereupon he led them through the restaurant dining room, and then through the kitchen to a service door.  It too had been blocked by vehicles, but the door opened just enough for a single person to squeeze through at a time.  Mark guided several people through before a gap allowed him, Jeff and Jennifer through as well.


As she emerged from the vehicle blockade, the sun blinded her and the heat beat down painfully on her skin once more, making her feel exposed and vulnerable.  This was outside, outside is where Wanda is, and the building between them was no impediment.  Without the crowd cover, the pavement was also much hotter on her bare feet and she didn’t look forward to walking several blocks on it. As her vision returned to her, Jennifer looked ahead and was surprised.  “Oh, I didn’t expect that!”


After Wanda mastered flinging people into her now quite bloody cleavage, she tried other targets.  Flying them directly onto a nipple took a few attempts on each side. Now she was aiming for her mouth, in which success would either have her swallow the person whole, which at least kept all their urine and fecal bits enclosed and was wonderfully terrorizing for the crowd, or bite down on them and spit them out into the crowd, which was also terror inducing but also pretty gross for all involved.


There weren’t that many people left on the roof.  In fact, her usual glance revealed no one to immediately grab.  Aware that there were still people on that roof, she turned her full attention to it. 


What she first noticed was the gash in the upturned truck through which the people had managed to escape.  She wondered what tool they had found to make it.  Pretty resourceful of them in any case.  Near the truck were nine fully-dressed bodies laid out on the roof.  Dead, she assumed, from either suffocation, heatstroke, or crushed from the bodies pile above them. She stepped forward for a closer look, and gleefully plunged her erection into the side of the building.


The upper floors held, but the building’s shaking revealed people hiding behind both the truck and the roof access hut as they struggled to stay upright.  The dead bodies still looked dead, countering her suspicions that someone might be faking.  Just to be sure, she swept them all off the roof with left hand and watched them fall into the crowd.


She picked up the truck and tossed it aside before grabbing the closest person hiding behind it.   She immediately recognized him from when she grabbed him from the ground. Mostly she recalled that he wore a red baseball cap with a shirt and tie. He was still wearing the cap though otherwise naked!  Wanda had spent enough time in in Arizona’s heat to understand the practical reasons for wearing a hat, particularly if your hair was thinning, but it still struck her as funny.


The hat had some kind of logo that was too small for her to identify, even as she brought him closer, but looked like it may be an actual baseball team logo, and that gave her an idea. “So, do you like baseball?” 


The man just sputtered, shocked to the point of confusion by the question and too terrified to speak regardless, which was satisfying in its own rite, but she expected an answer.


“Did you hear me? I didn’t exactly whisper!”  That much was true as she was speaking loud enough for everyone to hear.  The man still unable to find his voice, nodded his head up and down.


“Yes, you heard me, or yes you like baseball?”


“B-B-Baseball” the man managed to get out.


“Now, that wasn’t so hard was it?”  He was back to head-nodding, this time nodding “no”


“But have you ever wondered what it was like to be the baseball?”


“No!” came a surprisingly straightforward verbal answer, and then he gave it a moment’s thought and it came out as “Noooooooooo!”  Seems he found his voice.


“Well, I think we should change that.”


Wanda swung her hips from side-to-side twice, her big heavy now semi-erect cock swinging a half step behind.  She then extended her hand with the man over it, waited a moment to get the timing right, and let go.  Now, Wanda wasn’t about to miss in front of all these people so she enlisted a little gravitational help to make sure she had a solid hit. 


Stunned by the impact from the 12-foot-thick “bat”, the body flew limply in a horizontal trajectory and slammed into the hotel across the street.  But there was more to it.  His head smashed through the lower part of a 15th story window while his chest hit the outer window sill.  Glass from the upper portion of the window fell straight down and right through his neck, after which, the body fell headless to the ground. 


Gasps were heard from the crowd who were no strangers to witnessing death at this point. Even Wanda raised an eyebrow, having never expected such a dramatic spectacle from her simple action.  “Well that’s going to be tough to beat!”


True to her words, the next person she grabbed, a pudgy woman, simply hit the building and left a bloody impression on the masonry.  The third, a man, was something of a fowl ball, flying left of the hotel and landing far down beside the driveway that led up to it. That reminded her of the busses that had come down that driveway.  She was going to keep track of them but got distracted.  Were they still there? 


She took a couple of steps in that direction - to the brief surprise of a few in the way of those steps – and bent forward until she saw the bigger of the two busses parked in the circular drive in front of the hotel.  Another step enabled her to see the smaller bus behind it.  And then she noticed people running up and entering them.  A good amount of them were naked, marking them as “her” people.  The thought of “her people” escaping almost prompted her to put an immediate stop to it, before she had this thought:  “Let the busses fill up first.”


She stood back straight again and took a step back. There were still a few people left from the roof behind her which she could see peeking from behind the roof hut at her.  Time to show them her reach is farther than they think. 


Wanda held her left palm toward them concentrated on a little gravity manipulation.  The hut shook and then was yanked from the building toward her, with three people flying closely behind.  In an impressive display of good timing, she cut off the gravity force the moment the hut cleared the building roof, causing it to fall to the ground below.  The people fell to the roof, but only momentarily before she re-engaged the force and they “fell” into her hand.


The penis as catapult / baseball bat had been fun for a little while, but now she had grown bored with it.  In fact, killing people individually had become tedious, and she yearned for something of a more massive scale.  She was momentarily without a plan, however; and meanwhile she two men and one woman in her hand. She gave a thought to the gender ratio and said to them: “I know, what if I make your wildest sex dreams come true?”  She simply assumed that everyone was hetro, and thus gave each man the honor of hanging from the nipple of her magnificent breasts while the woman, was naturally placed on the head of her penis. 


“There, I’ve given each of you the sexual encounter of your dreams.”  You are very welcome.  She then heard the revving of a diesel engine from beyond the hotel, and quickly added: “Remember to always hold on to your dreams!”  With that, Wanda turned toward the hotel and started crossing the boulevard.  She was curious as to who could hold on the longest:  The men had less to hold on to, but her now perpendicular cock would sway far more to each side as she walked.


It turned out not to be even close, the jiggle of her breasts shook the man off the left one almost immediately after the first step, and the second step sent the man flying from the right. Admittedly, Wanda may have gamed things a bit by putting a little more bounce in her stride than usual, but that added a fair amount of vertical motion her lower appendage as well and the woman gamely held on.


Wanda was now standing directly in front of the hotel, in which she now took notice didn’t have near the depth of the office buildings.  Not surprising since that depth basically consisted of room, hallway, and room. In fact, it actually appeared narrow enough to…