- Text Size +

Minutes earlier, Jennifer’s concern of walking naked on hot pavement through blocks of downtown were surprisingly alleviated when she saw the two busses waiting on the circular drive that led up to the hotel.  None of them had bus fare for obvious reasons but it looked like that didn’t matter.  Other naked people were boarding the buses and they weren’t being turned away.  Most people ran to the nearest bus, which was a standard city bus, but Jennifer was drawn to the tour bus in front with its significantly taller stature and dark tinted windows. 

 

The air-conditioning hit her immediately as she climbed up the steps at the front of the bus.  Besides the driver was a police officer welcoming people onboard which confirmed to Jennifer that this was some kind of rescue operation.  As her eyes adjusted to the dark interior, she was grateful to see empty seats toward the back, and a quick count of the people in front of her told her that she would have one of them. 

 

In the second to last row, Mark took the window seat to the left.  Jennifer sat down beside him and was immediately struck by the odd feeling of leather upholstery on naked skin.  Otherwise, the airliner-like high-backed seat with fold down armrests was quite comfortable.  This was a way better choice than the city bus. 

 

Jeff took the aisle seat just across from her, but after the last seats on the bus filled up, he stood up to give his seat to a weather-beaten overweight, middle-aged woman.  Jennifer took notice that he wasn’t only courteous to attractive girls.

 

The aisle was starting to fill up with people, most of them naked like her, and it was easy to imagine for a moment, living in a world where clothing was optional.  They clearly were intent on getting as many people on the bus as possible and the police officer was calling out for people to squeeze toward the rear to make more room.  Unlike the city bus, there were no hand-holds for standing in the aisle.  To make more room, Jeff turned sideways toward Jennifer, which had the effect of putting his package almost right in her face, leading her to conclude that maybe clothing as optional wasn’t such a great idea after all.

 

After another 30 seconds, she heard the front door close, and Jennifer wondered for the first time where they were going.  She thought Wanda had closed everything off, but they obviously had some kind of plan here.  The diesel engine which had been idling, almost imperceptivity, revved to life, followed by high pitched squeal of the release of the air brakes.  Then came what sounded like thunder at first, followed by the recently familiar sound of building destruction, which was quickly followed by the collective gasps of Mark and everyone else on that side with a window seat.

 

Jennifer leaned toward the window and looked up to see what appeared at first as an explosion outward from three-quarters up the side of the hotel.  Debris fell away to reveal the front of Wanda’s giant cockhead just slightly sticking out of the building.  Above the building, there was Wanda, or two tits and one face of her, and that face was looking right down at them.  More movement and sound from down below brought Jennifer’s attention back to the big penis, which in response to the stimulation of penetrating the building, was returning to a full erect state.  Thus, it lengthened to where the entire head was sticking out and jerking its way upward through a story or two.

 

So, Wanda’s reward for the woman who managed to remain on the head of her cock was to plunge her and the cock she rode on, directly into the side of the hotel.  The woman was crushed immediately and just as quickly forgotten by Wanda as she rammed the appendage all the way through the building until her flat stomach pressed up against the side, and breasts cantilevered just above the roof. 

 

Directing her attention to the two busses on the ground, she saw that both had closed their doors. The people left outside pounding on both bus’s doors ran away after Wanda presented herself.  Between her and the buses was still a fair amount of hotel as the bottom floors spread out forward of the tower, the roof of which was now getting battered by the debris from the 12-foot diameter hole she just created. 

 

The brake lights went off on the tall bus in front, telling Wanda it was going to make a run for it.  She had no doubt she could chase it down, but was in no mood to chase anything, so she dug her left-hand fingers into the upper corner of the building and simply tore off a piece as though it was a loaf of French bread, and tossed it to land in front of the bus.  The brake lights came on again.

 

Her next move was a little more spectacular.  It started by stepping her left leg forward right into the building, her foot feeling it was making its way through a short stack of Pringles potato chips before finding solid ground. She followed with her right leg and proceeded to simply walk through the tower.

 

What a wonderful feeling it was, encountering feeble bits of staccato resistance from just below her chest all the way down to her toes, only to have everything break away with almost no effort on her part.  Her only regret as she turned the multi hundred-million-dollar structure into rubble was that the building wasn’t tall enough to let her breasts in on the action as they had on the bank tower. 

 

20 stories of tower tumbled down upon the hotel’s lower floors and the grounds in front as her feet waded through the debris. She stopped about a step away from the trapped vehicles and was about to bend over to pick them up when this thought occurred to her:  “I don’t stoop, I summon!”

 

There was panic inside the bus as at least half of its passengers watched Wanda walk through the building as though it were made of cards.  No one disembarked, however; as the roof began to clatter with the sound of falling debris.  The boom of Wanda’s footsteps could be heard as well with the last two sounding particularly loud.  When they stopped, the sound of falling debris did as well, and even the cries from inside the bus due subsided to the ominous site of Wanda’s feet just 50 feet to the right of the bus and pointing in their direction.

 

Jennifer wondered with dread if it was her presence that drew Wanda here, and if…

 

The thought was interrupted as in an instant, Jennifer “fell” out of her seat on to the roof above along with everyone else in the bus.  It felt like the bus had become upside down in a split-second, but as she squirmed to right herself among the pile of people,  she could see through the windows, the ground falling away; indicating the bus was not upside down at all, and if anything, they should be plastered to the floor from the movement, not the other way around.

 

A bump knocked her an everyone against the roof again and she caught a glimpse of four 3-foot-wide fingers bumping vertically against the left windows and one fatter finger - the thumb obviously - against the right.  Less than a second later, gravity returned to normal dropping everyone back to the seats and floor of the bus cabin.

 

Mark had landed upside-down into his seat, with his face on the floor and his feet bouncing against the headrest.  Jennifer fell sideways across both seats planting her face right into Mark’s butt.  Jeff fell down on Jennifer’s legs, which probably would have broken if the seat arm hadn’t broken away upon the impact.  There were deep gashes across both her legs regardless.  Others fared worse.

 

By contrast, from the outside, Wanda’s gravity altering summoning of the big tour bus appeared entirely smooth and even elegant as it floated up unwavering to her waiting open left palm.  In the city bus, people first thought the bus in front had been picked up, but then pressed their faces to the windows to see the big vehicle float upward on its own like some kind of science-fiction space ship.

 

But even before first bus reached Wanda’s waiting hand, several people decided they didn’t want to be next, forced open the city bus’s two right side doors, and ran outside.  But the first three out of the rear door instantly disappeared under a giant foot slamming into the ground with a massive boom.  Blood splattered from the sides of the toes, the front of which had brushed up against the side of the bus.  A second later, the foot lifted up and some people with window seats gazed briefly at the gory underside of the balls of the foot before it came down again.  The index toe pinned the last of the three that had run out the front door, only to run back in at the sight of the fate of those from the rear exit.  The last man to make it inside turned around, crouched down and gallantly tried to pull the man out from under the toe.  He succeeded for all of three inches before the toe pressed downward and crushed the man flat up to his shoulders as if he wasn’t there.

 

The city bus doors remained open as it too started to rise from Wanda’s inverted gravity effect that likewise plastered its occupants to the interior roof.  This one rose at more of an angle as it crossed in front of the giant woman to meet her right hand.  

 

With a bus in each hand, Wanda turned around and headed back to her playground to show off her prizes.  As she stepped upon the rubble of the once proud hotel, it occurred to her that she could have just as easily “summoned” the buses from the other side of the hotel and spared it.  But that would have been so less dramatic! Plus, the hotel had obviously been a leak in her containment. Not anymore.

 

After a great amount of awkward wriggling, Mark, Jeff and Jennifer had resumed their former positions.  But once Wanda started walking, Jeff fell into Jennifer so many times from the swaying of the bus, she stood up, pulled him down into her seat and proceeded to sit on their laps.

 

“I brought back some toys!” Wanda announced to the crowd that wasn’t too busy scrambling to not be under her next step. Some were in awe of the ease at which she handled the big vehicles, others just took it for granted

 

“And what’s better is that they are completely filled beyond capacity!”  Wanda wanted to make sure the crowd knew she wasn’t just picking on inanimate objects. She lowered her right hand down and tilted the city bus to the side, causing people to to be pressed against the side windows. 

 

She now had her thumb now on the bus’s roof and fingers on its underside, and she adjusted the tour bus to hold it the same way.  The roof dented inward, but not too much as she was handling them carefully.  Wanda then brought both buses along-side her semi-erect cock.  From Wanda’s perspective, the 50-foot tour bus appeared almost exactly a foot long, the city bus was a bit shorter. Both fell short of her prized appendage, even as it had lost a little of its size and dropped to a horizontal position.

 

Not that is looked small to anyone, particularly the bus occupants in which the presently 10.5-foot diameter appendage filled the windows view from top to bottom and end to end.  People cried out in alarm and some tried to force their way to the other side, despite much of those windows being mere inches from Wanda’s giant left palm. 

 

To Jennifer, the view was actually familiar.  There were times when she had her face just inches away this cock and it loomed just as large.  Its surface had a sheen, like the rest of Wanda as though she and it had been ever-so-slightly oiled.  It was not particularly veiny as penises go, but what veins were there, Jennifer recalled lovingly running her fingers along them in her admiration.  Now those veins were almost the width of sidewalks.

 

From Wanda’s perspective, her cock wasn’t all it could be, as a remedy, she brought the buses against each side of her cock and gently rubbed them along its length.  Her cock was clearly about 25% wider than each 8.5 feet wide vehicle.

 

Curious to compare their heights, she turned each on its side and playfully ran their tires along the length of her member.  She heard the expected screams but didn’t give the slightest thought of how all the bus occupants were now pressed against stressed windows looking at the 150 feet to the ground.  Instead, she did her comparison, which showed the tour bus’s beating her width with its 12 feet tall body, not including the tires.  At about nine feet, the city bus body was still smaller.

 

Preferring the feel of the side of the buses, she turned them right side up again – more or less.  Due to the attention, her monster cock resumed its full erect state.  Matching its angle now had everyone not firmly in their seat, tumbling toward the rear of their respective cabins.  At what would later be calculated at 64 feet, her cock extended its head fully beyond the length of the tour bus.

 

After her size inspection, Wanda now had a plan.  She brought the city bus directly in front of her eyes.  Her hand now held the vehicle from the bottom so she had a clear obstructed view inside.

 

She tilted the vehicle back and forth like a teeter-totter, just to watch the people in the aisle tumble fore and aft before stopping and scolding them.  “You people tried to get away from my little gathering, but instead here you are; at the center of my attention.” She paused for a moment and then continued.  And soon you will all be at the center of…Me!”  Another pause.  “But first, I’ll need to make a little adjustment.

 

In a rare moment Wanda didn’t quite know what to do.  Her “adjustment” required two hands but she didn’t really want to let go of the tour bus.  She considered levitating it in the air for a moment, which required some mental attention, before a far better idea presented itself.  She stared back to the city bus.  “Well aren’t you guys in for a treat!”

 

Walking her fingers along the surface, she adjusted her hold so the bus was pointed upward and then lowered it between her breasts. It held, allowing her to release her hand and bring its fingers and thumb around the top.  At the slightest squeeze, the windshield shattered and rained tiny safety glass squares down on the passengers.  Her fingers kept pinching the sides and corners inward to taper the entire front end.

 

When she was done reshaping the front of the bus into something of a nose-cone, she reached down to grab it by the rear and remove it from her breasts.  Keeping it in this upright position, she inspected her work for a moment and then began lowering the bus. A passenger with a window seat shouted “She’s putting us down!” and others repeated the statement amidst cheers.  But after rounding the base of the giant cock and dropping below the huge hanging balls, the descent stopped between her legs and the group fell silent. Below, the ground seems so near, yet so far.  Up above through the mangled metal, they discovered what the crowd on the ground already knew.  That behind the cock and that big ball sack there was still very much a vagina.

 

Thus, upon the first lurch upward, three things became immediately clear to most inside the bus:

 

1.    What their final destination was

 

2.    Why the giantess had reshaped the front of the bus

 

3.    What she meant by being at “her center”

 

There was no pause as the bus contacted the labia which pressed the weakened metal framework in a bit as the vehicle ventured inward.  There was a crescendo of screams as darkness enveloped the cabin, stopping about 3/4s the way back.  The vaginal smell was overwhelming and yet strangely intoxicating. There was a little up and down movement, but then it stopped and a big sigh from Wanda was heard mostly from within her as those at the bottom windows saw the hand that held them leave to keep them suspended there. Wanda’s massive testicles rubbed and bounced loudly against the roof.

 

Whether purposely, or by happenstance, Wanda lowered her left hand holding the tour bus giving it occupants at least a partial view of the other bus’s fate. A fair amount of the city bus’s ascendency was blocked by the hanging balls.  

 

As with most of the time when the bus was relatively right-side up, Jennifer was leaned over toward the window, following the situation and gazing more nostalgically than she would have thought, at her former lover’s male bonus parts.  Sensing they were going to be moved again, Jennifer pushed herself to get upright and in doing so her right hand countered something soft and stiff at the same time.  Mark’s usual expression of shock and fear now was overlayed with a layer of embarrassment and his hands shot forward to block his erection from Jennifer’s view. 

 

Jennifer looked at his face with an expression of 100% understanding as she whispered “It’s OK!” as she guided his hands away and gently grasped his awkward protrusion in a manner akin to putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

‘Good God! Why did she do that?’ Jennifer’s mind shouted at her.  “And why was she not letting go?” Instead of answering, she let her mind ask more questions.  Why is he erect after a tour of Wanda’s package?  Is he gay?  Or was it from her naked body leaning over him? Was anyone else like this?’

 

“I’m…sorry.” she said in a daze and not fully meaning it as she sat further upright and forced herself to let go.  That was when she saw other erections from naked men in the aisle.  And that cute naked Latina woman over there was fingering herself, which was kind of hot.

 

“Shit! You’re coming all over me!” came a startled female voice from several rows ahead.  Look at this mess! Give me that thing!”

 

That’s when Jennifer realized: It was Wanda’s pheromones again!  Wanda had been rubbing her dick with the busses and just now used the other one as a dildo, so of course!  People were too scared and it was too cramped for fucking, but they, and Mark, and her, were effected none the less.  Jeff was there as well, he held his hand between his member and Jennifer’s bottom, which she could sense he longed not to do.

 

The bus was ascending, which could have been cause for distraction had the huge windows not given them one more tour of Wanda’s fantastic front.  Whatever gender one preferred, Wanda gave plenty to lust after.  Her scrotum managed to be a thing of beauty, largely smooth, no hair, two powerful spheres within.  And then it was up the length of that amazing cock again. Smooth, flawless, impressively thick, and impossibly long, perfectly pristine with no hint of contact with the buses’ undersides.  It shined in the Arizona sun with reflective highlights on every convex surface. Beyond the shaft was her flat mid-section, with its own reflections showing subtle ab contours.  Behind the proud picturesque mauve dome of her cock head was the spherical underside of her amazing cantilevered, gravity-defying breasts, also spotless despite all they have done.  Dark aureole surrounded even darker nipples standing proud demanding attention.  Everyone inside the bus was feeling it. Hot, flushed, agitated, and horny as hell, secretly considering prospects for relief.

 

Wanda was well aware of their distressed state as she tapped into their puny minds. For the second time recently, she hadn’t anticipated the impact of her own sexual urges.  They were supposed to be out of their minds with terror, but this was amusing as well.  But wait, one of the minds was on a different track. Like the others there was lust and longing, but also recognition and remembrance.  It was Jennifer!

 

“My goodness Jennifer, you do wind up in the darndest places!”  Hearing her name and knowing she had been made, knocked Jennifer out of her sensual stupor.  The conversational tone and the stare coming from those massive blue eyes blew the fog from others as well.

 

“Jennifer! Is she talking to you?” Mark and Jeff both asked, with remarkably similar wording.  “We…know each other.” She barely got it out before Wanda resumed, and drowned anything else out.

 

“Riding the bus?  When I checked in on you last, you were riding a really big cock - relatively speaking, of course.  Still, that’s quite a come down!”

 

Jennifer was having the mother of all anxiety attacks in a bus that had been full of them - with good reason.  Her conversation with Mark had been overheard in the packed cabin so that she was now attracting the attention of all around her.  Mark and Jeff both tried to calm her down, but she was barely even aware they were there.

 

“Well, you are in luck dear Jennie because the cock you really want, you’re going to get!  Isn’t that great?  We get to fuck one last time!”

 

Wanda slowly swung the bus around so the front was facing her, then tilted it downward to face the part of her she just referenced.  It was obvious to all what was going to happen next.  But then Wanda tilted the bus back upward, and pointed it at her face again.

 

“And just so all of you know, don’t blame Jennifer for what’s about to happen.  I’ve been planning this since I first saw your little bus!”

 

As Wanda tilted the bus downward again to face her giant cock, Jennifer spared a brief moment to wonder why she felt compelled to offer Jennifer that little protection from those around her when it was clear they and her were all about to die.  Was this a way to clear her conscience?  How could she still have a conscience?  Did she ever?

 

These were all moot points as the bus moved downward forcing her, the brothers, and everyone else in a seat to grab the seatbacks in front, while everyone in the aisle grabbed the seatbacks as well to keep or slow falling to the front.

 

Though a small space, Jennifer could see the huge head of Wanda’s penis approaching.  Its diameter was clearly too big, there was no way it was going to fit. But in an instant, she recalled Ryan’s oral surgeries.  It didn’t fit there either but Wanda shoved it in anyway.

 

The glans filled the big windshield for a moment before it shattered its way through the glass. Everything just gave way: The windshield divider broke from the panel below the glass which itself crushed downward.  Entering the passenger cabin only the top two -thirds of the glans was visible above the floor, the bottom third broke through to the cargo area and was plowing the floor asunder as it advanced.  The seats on both sides were pulled downward with the floor followed by the seatbacks with people in them simply folding back against themselves like dominoes before getting smashed against the lower walls.  The walls themselves bent outward just below the window beltline, giving the bus a hexagonal shape to its cross section.  Bodies were getting pulverized, and there was blood splatter everywhere.  The sound was equal parts sheering and colliding metal, screaming people and rumble as the shaft bullied its way down the bus’s length.  

 

As the massive pink glans rammed into the people in the aisles, many were forced upward to be smashed against the ceiling and the now obtuse upper corners.  The big slit was visible at first but then a nude woman got her foot caught in it and was now getting pummeled as she stayed at the forefront of the massive battering ram.

 

 The glans was getting redder as it pushed through bodies with no mercy. Jennifer saw at least two people get their arms sheared off, followed by profuse bleeding.

 

There was nothing to do but watch as it came for them, and then as the leading slit-woman reached two rows in front, it stopped. Wanda had made her penetration and first thrust.  ‘Wanda never goes all the way, the first time.’ Jennifer reminded herself. A moment later the monster reversed itself, and withdrew until the glans filled the windshield opening again.

 

In that one in and out move, the interior of the bus was completely transformed.  To start, Its shape was now a rough hexagon.  The seats that had made up most of the interior were now flattened and shoved unevenly to the lower side walls with people either stuck between them or holding on to them for dear life.  The once blue interior theme was now blood-stained red or brown. Yes, the blood was everywhere.  Bloody dripping bodies were stuck to the ceiling before dropping. Brief fountains of blood shot into the interior from largely unseen broken bodies. Red-smeared windows were cracked but not shattered, and were largely blocked anyway by Wanda’s palms and fingers.

 

Everyone in the back three rows started yelling at once.  And Jennifer was among them! “We’ve got to get out of here!  Wanda never goes in all the way the first time, but she will, if not this next time, definitely the third!” she said with surprising clarity and authority People were trying to open emergency hatches in the ceiling but they were mostly jammed from the bent sheet metal.

 

The head, now with several people having fallen down upon it, began moving forward again. “Get up against the wall!” Mark yelled. ‘Stand on the seats up against the wall!” He reached for Jennifer and pulled her to his left.  Pain shot out from her bleeding legs the moment she put weight on them but she not only managed to stay up, but mimicked Mark’s move and reached out to pull Jeff over and position him to her left.

 

The big pink ball approached again with less noise this time.  The metallic sounds were gone, and the rumble diminished.  Still plenty of screaming though. The big slit was visible again with – as if things couldn’t get any more horrifying – flailing sticking arms out of it.  It passed its former stopping place as Jennifer, the two brothers, and everyone near them prepared to be squeezed between a bus and a hard dick.

 

The glans curvature closed in on Jennifer.  She turned her head to Mark who cried out  as its outer edge tried to force him through the cracked window.  He disappeared behind it for a moment before it pressed her had against the window pillar behind her when everything stopped.  She was against none other than the rubbery blood-coated glans corona. Mark actually had a bit of reprieve as he stood wedged in the collar just behind the glans edge and said.  “When this moves back, we all jump down to the cargo area!  There might be some space down there!”  Jennifer was considering his plan when she was interrupted

 

“Why Jennifer!  There you are!  Enjoying the bus ride?” 

 

Jennifer heard the words as much through the pink wrinkled rubber surface pressed against her hear as she did from outside.  ‘Oh God! How does she know?’ her thoughts screamed.  ‘Is this why she stopped here? Pressing her against the organ’s most sensitive area?  If she could turn her head, she would bite it for all the good that would do.

 

Jennifer wondeedr how Wanda could be so cruel, to everyone of course, but right now specifically to her?  They had such wonder full times together; such wonderful sex!  Literally full of wonder!  At times Jennifer thought she might love the tall seductress.  And now….’

 

“Well beautiful, it’s only going to get better from here!”

 

The monster penis started moving backward again.  Jennifer took a huge breath the moment after the corona scraped off of her.  Then she heard Mark cry out and saw he was no longer beside her.  As the massive head went back it was taking Mark with it trapped in the nook just behind it.  Even as it pressed past other people, he was caught and couldn’t get out.

 

“OMG!” Came Jeff’s voice behind her.  “Mark! I’m coming!”  As he struggled to remove his long legs from the seats pressing them into the wall, Jennifer wanted to tell him not to go, that it was too dangerous.  But how could she tell him not to save his brother?  He broke free and all Jennifer could offer was a lame ‘Good Luck” as he started bounding downward over the mangled seats and broken people with surprising speed and dexterity.

 

Jennifer decided to follow Mark’s command rather than his body and worked her way downward past the jumble of seats into the stark cargo area.  She wasn’t alone.  Lots of other people were down here by either by intention or default.  Crushed and mangled people laid out on the former cabin floor, which was now roughly layered on the cargo floor.  With the bus still tilted downward she stumbled and dropped down a couple of yards before grabbing onto a seat frame.  

 

‘Where was the safest place?’ She really didn’t’ know, but as the big cock started making its way toward her again, she fell flat on her back and shimmied toward the side to scrunch herself beneath downward tilted edge of two seat rows. Looking up, she could see the feet of people on top of the seats against the wall as she had been.  She hoped they didn’t slip and send a foot down on top of her.  The big penis rushed by faster than she expected, its wet, bloody surface rubbing so firmly against her arm and shoulder she thought their bones would break.

 

The thing barely stopped before it reversed course, this time caking blood and God knows what else on her shoulder.  That was a terrible experience and she wanted to move out of there, but where?  As awful as it was, there didn’t seem to be anywhere safer.

 

Wanda was pleasantly surprised when she first plunged her dick into the bus.  There was a lot of hardware to breakthrough and shove aside as in the buildings, but the bus’s shape quickly accommodated hers providing contact all around, the seats were soft, and the people were softer. As a consequence, the second time, felt amazing!. Much of the stuff was out of the way, it was wet, and she felt lots of people.  Most of them were naked and their skin felt good, but their warm squishy insides felt even better.

 

Knowing Jennifer was inside, she had made sure she would get a special little tingle when she came in contact and half by luck, felt her in the best possible place her second time in.  She thought of taking advantage of it, maybe rubbing just slightly back in forth in place, or spinning the bus around on her pole.  But everything had felt so good, she didn’t want to mess with it.  So, after offering a pleasantry or two, she went right back at it.  She started this exercise as just another means of terror, but now she was in it for pure pleasure.

 

It was time for some good old in and out.  Up and down the long shaft, forcing herself not to go too fast, particularly if she wanted the bus to hold together.  And as much as she enjoyed the sustained friction of the long strokes, she also had to resist forcing it down so far she broke through the other end.  She wanted a receptacle, not a sleeve.

 

Further below, her balls were banging against the roof of the city bus.  That wasn’t bad, but she wanted more.  She reached down with her right hand, stuck in her nails around the end of the bus and rotated them.  When the end sliced off, she deftly captured the people falling out.  When it wasn’t enough, she wiggled her hips and shook more out. Her palm filled, she brought it under her balls and started a light message, delighting in every tiny kick and punch they inflicted on her. 

 

It was clear now she was not going to stop until she came.  That was something she actually had not done all this amazing day.  Was this the best occasion for such an important event?  It didn’t matter, because she was not going to stop.  Instead, she made sure she was going to come big.  She concentrated on her testicles and started “growing” their contents – which really meant just making more of it. She felt her balls expand against her hand, crushing the people in between.  At the same time, she increased the pressure within to the point of feeling pain.

 

Inside the bus, they were truly being fucked now. Back and forth came the giant snake, as Jennifer held her position. Even if she wanted to move now, there was not enough time between Wanda’s reciprocating action. The screams were fewer now, and in turn, all around her was an increase of a red greasy sludge that could only have one source, and Jennifer tried desperately hard not to think about it.  The bus was clearly getting looser, creaking and sagging down more in those brief moments the giant cock withdrew.

 

It was back filling the space again, grinding against her arm when something in the seats above broke loose and slammed down on her right arm.  She cried out in pain, but the few that heard her as they had their own problems.  Swinging her head to the right, she couldn’t even see her arm, just a big piece of silver blood-smeared metal cut into her shoulder with her own blood squirting up against it.  She couldn’t move her arm or even feel muscle strain when she tried.  It could be crushed or severed for all she knew.  And there was another distinct pain.  Swiveling her head back she saw a raw pointy end of jagged metal had punctured her left breast, what’s worse, it was loose, and jiggled, expanding her wound as the bus made its up and down movement.

 

It missed her heart, but did it matter?  Up to now, she thought she might be able to survive this, but not now.  Now it was just a matter of what was going to kill her first.  She started feeling whoosey.  A cloudiness was starting to frame her consciousness.  Jennifer shook it off not wanting to give up yet, but in doing so much of the pain in her chest and arm reasserted itself.

 

There was a boom behind her as though the bus had hit something, and was it her dizziness or was the monster dick moving faster?  She turned to look right at it as rushed in, then out.  At one time, it had been such a wonderful cock, the best she ever had. She wanted one more good look at it.  And when it came back, it came! A thick white stream shot from the slit in front of her all the way to the wall behind her, bouncing loudly against it. Soon she felt the thick fluid against her head and shoulders.  Another stream shot out as the cock came forward again and suddenly the fluid was squeezed to filed up every space around her.  It was everywhere.  She was submerged in its warmth and thickness. 

 

The penis withdrew and sucked some of it away from her. She inhaled and some air found its way in.  But the monster was coming back, spouting another stream before it, and she was immersed again.  She needed to breathe and shook her head to find a clear space, but the white was everywhere.  She was vaguely aware that the penis withdrew and pulled her left arm hard against the resistance of the goo to bring it to her face to wipe it away, but there was no wiping it away, there was just more.  She eventually had no choice but to inhale.  The entrance of the fluid caused her to gag and cough but subsequent inhaling only brought in more.  The clouds of her conscience closed in and soon the all-white turned to all-black.

 

Wanda knew how powerful her ejaculations could be, so when knew she was close, she capped her palm on the end of the bus to make sure she didn’t shoot a hole through the back.  With a grunt, it happened and she felt the first glorious spasm start to relieve her pressure. Her cock was soon bathed luxuriously in the smooth warm fluid which soon leaked out in a tell-tale pink color though broken windows and busted seams.

 

Still, she spasmed and another thrust forced the pink out of the bottom edge of the bus.  Wanda brought her right hand under and let it pour on the people in her right hand which alternated between massaging her balls and her breasts with the resulting goulash.

 

As all along, she received the life forces of the people whose lives she ended, and when she cared to, she would see flashes of their last and near-last sights. There was a rash of them from the bus upon her initial thrusts, giving her multiple impressions of the sight of her big pink glans forcing its way down the interior. The life force count dwindled as her fucking continued, and now came the last remnants from drowning in her ejaculate including one she had been waiting for. 

 

When Jennifer finally gave up her life force to Wanda, the giant woman saw the shoulder and breast injuries followed by the coating of sperm.  Rather than mourn the loss, Wanda congratulated herself on not softening her activity for any mere mortal, no matter how lovely she was.

 

Still, as her orgasm was winding down, she decided to celebrate Jennifer’s life with…An Oncore!

 

She continued to stroke the bus as she concentrated again on semen production.  A half minute later, her balls felt like they were going to explode again and she was ready. This time she would share it with her friends.

 

“Here we go people!” she announced, confusing the crowd who had just watched her obvious orgasm and its messy results.  A moment later she shoved the bus down father ever before, and burst her cock through the other end.  She raised it again, sliding it all the way up the cock’s impressive length and then slammed it down again, this time with a pelvic thrust.  Out came the head again pushing forward debris and body parts, and then came a white stream almost a hundred feet in length, which fell with a loud splat on the people below. Most everyone who was hit, fell from the impact and everyone else ran from the white line like the paring of the red sea.

 

A slight turn to the left by Wanda and an equally long stream hit another group, and a third came down on the right.  Wanda kept on manufacturing more but demand was outpacing supply. Unable to maintain the impressive 100-foot streams she aimed downward and swung smaller steams from side to side.

 

About the time her ejaculation gave out, so did the bus.  Smashing through its end had weakened its already tenuous structure considerably.  Seams opened all down its length and her left hand could barely hold it together.  When she stopped, she simply pulled it off side-ways, and rested it on her hand as the sides opened wide letting Wanda inspect its gory insides.  She chose not to look for Jennifer’s body in the muck, but instead decided to share the view with everyone else by turning her hand and letting the bus carcass fall face down on top of them.

 

Feeling a bit weary from her double orgasm, she stepped to the side and lightly leaned on one of the remaining tall buildings.  It creaked and groaned indicating it would only provide limited support.  

 

She watched in amusement the lines of people trying to extricate themselves from her thick ropes of sperm, giggling at their pathetic weakness.  Reminded of another example of weakness, Wanda reached down between her legs and pulled the city bus out of her vagina.  It had been thoroughly squeezed on all sides by her orgasm to the point that all but the very bottom had been compressed into the shape of a stalactite, which oozed with the fluids of the people crushed inside.  She casually tossed it into the crowd and began giving her softening penis a few relaxing strokes, her hand gliding across the cum, blood and assorted body and bus bits in the process.

 

Grabbing it with both hands from the base, she slowly rubbed outward, accumulating a ring of gore around her hands, as she reached the end, she gave the muck a bit of a shove, sending into the crowd.  After her orgasms, she seemed content with simply degrading and humiliating the crowd around her rather, at least for the moment.