- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, that it's been a while.  Emplyed again, and you know how that is.  But trust me, this will be completed

After almost brushing some hair from her face with her bloody sticky hands, Wanda realized some clean-up was in order. She engaged her shield over her entire body and proceeded to lift off anything that wasn’t her.  She had thoughts of relaxing in in her post orgasmic bliss.  Plopping down on the ground, occasionally grabbing some people and looking at them before killing them is some awful way.

But at that moment, she saw a glimpse of movement in the air to her left just before a rocket shell exploded by her cheek.  Her shield protected her from injury, but the flash was so near to her eyes, it left her blinded for a moment.  She also felt heat, which she didn’t expect. She was still blinkered but caught a glimpse of another rocket approaching.  This one she batted away with her left hand, which sent it to explode into the rubble that had been the hotel.

 

Her eyes had cleared enough that she should see the smoke trail giving away the rocket’s source location and sure enough, near the roadblock she had made, a couple of hundred feet away was a guy in a motorcycle helmet with a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher.

 

“Tu, rahatule!”  She exclaimed, reverting to Romanian for the first time in years and basically calling him a “little shit”, as she reluctantly built-up energy for an attack.  The moment her body turned toward him, he hopped on the back of a motorcycle behind the rider who took off immediately. The bike headed toward a space between two buildings where somehow the vehicles blocking it had been moved just enough to let it though.

 

By the time Wanda reached the entrance, the bike was just emerging from the other side, which, also had been cleared. Wanda was wider than the alley, but she didn’t let that stop her.  Her hips plowed through the walls of the buildings on each side as she stomped through.  Looking over the building, she could see the motorcycle and its two black-clad riders heading right on the next street, and Wanda gave chase.

 

It only took a couple of thundering running steps for Wanda to just about catch up, but just as she did, the bike took a quick hard left onto a side street.  Wanda’s considerable inertia caused her to miss the turn by a step or two, which she then had to back-track as the bike regained distance.  This action repeated itself every time she got close and even as she anticipated the movement, the bike could make the turns faster than she could.  The rider in the back actually tried to shoot another rocket at her, but it went too far to her left, hitting something behind her.  Because of that, or maybe he had no more rockets, the rider discarded the launcher which bounced into a parked car.

 

Both parked and moving cars were flattened by Wanda’s steps and her only concern was that they didn’t slide and cause her to lose her balance.  Her mostly soft cock slapped a thigh with each step, which was a new sensation. At turns, she would plow her leg into buildings to help counter her intertia.  The chase had gone on for over a minute when it occurred to Wanda that she could end it by simply lifting the bike off the pavement with a little negative gravity.  But the fact of the matter was that this was fun! And she enjoyed that the destruction she was causing was for a purpose. 

 

Another turn and the bike had to make a panic move to avoid hitting a car, and it tossed off the bazooka shooter.  Wanda saw it happen, made sure to bring her heel down hard on the man as she made the turn, leaving a smear she felt, but had no time to see as she continued to chase the bike.

 

The motorcycle was headed into a large park.  Wanda didn’t know this park but it had surprisingly thick foliage for Phoenix.  The bike disappeared under a tree canopy, but emerged on the other side as she let the branches sweep her ankles and shins.

 

The motorcycle wobbled on a grassy picnic area and fell just as Wanda caught up to it. Whereupon she saw that its rider was gone.  He had leapt off under the trees. She turned back to in an effort to spot him, only to see tanks emerging from the trees.

 

They emerged all around her.  Tanks, truck-mounted rocket launchers and those cannons that get towed behind a truck.  There were no men aiming rifles at her, so they already knew that was useless.  It occurred to her that this was probably the group that got cut off when she tossed airplanes into the freeway.  They got clever, and set up a trap with a lure to get her here, which she fell for entirely.

 

She instantly activated her shield but wondered ‘What if that wasn’t enough?’ She originally created it when she was normal sized it to ward off bullets, and other hazards that came from upsetting people, which ended up including her house fire.  Moreover, she had felt the sting of heat from the bazooka rocket through her shield, and this was much heavier artillery.

 

That was one second of thought, in the next, she ran through her options, she could grow, but she would need the power plant’s energy to get big enough and that would take too long. She could try some kind of gravity pulse, but it would have to be all around her and really strong because these were heavy items.  She could probably figure that out but as she saw the barrels taking their aim, she again, needed more time.

 

Time. Yes, that was it. That was what she needed.  And she did just so happened to have a time trick up her sleeve, even if she didn’t have sleeve.  From her perspective, it looked like she was slowing down time.  Everything around her would appear to slow down.  What was actually happening was that she was speeding up her own consciousness instead.  It took a fair amount of energy, normally, and would require far more at this size.  Plus, the slower she made things, the more energy was required.  On the other hand, she had been doing nothing but collecting energy for some time now; mostly from life-force collection, but also from the Arizona sun being absorbed by her rather large amount of surface area.

 

She saw the first flash from a tank barrel as she started the process and the shell came at her quickly even as she started to slow it down.  She lurched right to avoid it but was quickly reminded of the main drawback of this trick.  Her body’s inertia didn’t change, so she could think much faster than she could move.  She could force her body move faster through great effort, but most of her advantage was in reaction time.

 

As a result, she was barely able to twist her body counter-clockwise time to dodge the first shell - which to her, was the size of a large bullet - as it went by, whereupon another was coming from the left. Momentum was a big factor here, making it better to adjust her body’s motion rather than stop and change it. Thus, she added a lateral force to her rotation so that she faced the side of the second shell as it passed in front of her.  Bringing her left hand down, she gave the thing a downward shove, changing its trajectory downward toward a rocket launcher on the opposite side of the make-shift circle.  That launcher had just dispatched several rockets of its own, none of which collided with the shell, unfortunately, but before she could deal with that, there was a cluster of four rockets coming from her left that were closer.

 

Fortunately, her right arm was already outstretched and swinging their way, so she adjusted its positioning and managed to grab all four in her hand. They were hot and still being propelled by their engines so she simply twisted her hand to point them at a cannon and let them go.  At the same time, she was starting to crouch down to duck from the rockets behind her.  Unfortunately, gravity operated in standard time also, so while she exerted considerable energy to rapidly bend her legs, they came up faster than she was falling down.

 

There she was suspended in the air, with the rockets about to hit her back and her arms were in no position to interfere.  She slowed things down to give her more time to think of a solution, but none arrived so she just let it happen.  The rockets, each the relative size of a travel-size toothpaste tube, impacted her back in quick succession.

 

And nothing.  Sure, the shield dispersed the heat from the explosions, and she felt it but that was all.  And if that was all the rockets could do, she doubted the tank and canon shells were any worse.  These weapons could not hurt her.

 

She shut the time shifter off, and was promptly hit three more times in her chest and shoulders, with little effect.  She also quickly heard two other explosions, which was her diverted shell and rockets hitting their targets.  Wanda smiled.  That was two down, and she was about to get a little more hands-on with the rest.

 

The soldiers had already been contending with a lot on this mission.  The cannon and rocket personal weren’t even used to seeing their targets, which were often many miles away; much less a very close proximity, naked, 300-foot young woman with porn-star body plus a really big dick. Normally, they fired by means of coordinates, now, they had to switch to just aiming at body parts as though they were operating firearms.  The tank operators were confused as well.  For a moment she was spinning and dodging their fire like some master ninja. As impressive as that was, it gave them hope that they could overwhelm her and bring her down.  Now she just stood and took their hits.  Grinning.

 

She headed to a cannon first.  It sent a shot into her right shin immediately before she showed them the sole of her foot and brought it down on top of them.  It was much more robust than the cars and trucks she had stepped on, but still crushed upon itself in the end.

 

To its left, a couple of steps away, was a tank turning its turret in her direction.  As she approached, they found themselves aiming at empty space between her legs, The barrel was rising, but that only made it easier for Wanda to bend down and grab it by the end, and lift it up.  Wanda considered the tank hanging from her fingertips for a moment, before swinging around and releasing it to fly directly into the rocket launcher she was pretty sure had hit her with the four rockets.  That probably wasn’t nice since they technically did her a favor, but the resulting explosion was worth it.

 

She stomped counterclockwise along the perimeter to the next weapon, a howitzer cannon mounted on a truck.  It too was swinging its barrel horizontally to point her way.  The operator didn’t even adjust it vertically, probably figuring there was no point.  Wanda brought her left hand up just as it fired and the shell collided against her shielded palm with no real pain at all.  Watching the shell fall harmlessly from her hand told the four soldiers around the cannon all they needed to know and they quickly scattered away from the weapon.

 

Wanda dropped to her knees, leaned forward and to support her upper body, brought her right palm hard, right on top of two fleeing soldiers squishing them deep in the ground.  With the fingers of her left hand, she forcefully turned the cannon barrel to line up with the truck beneath it and then grabbed the whole vehicle off the ground.  Standing up, the howitzer truck felt pleasantly hefty as she held it slightly behind her, ready to throw it at her next target.

 

Except that she didn’t see a target.  The tanks were retreating back under the trees, the other cannons and rocket launchers appeared abandoned. Watching the shells and rockets have no effect on her, quickly told them more than they cared to know about the effectiveness of continuing their mission.

 

Looking farther past the trees, she could see where they were headed; a parking lot full of tank trailers, troop carriers, and other military trucks.  It had obviously been their staging ground. 

 

Wanda instinctively started heading toward the lot.  Having them abort the mission wasn’t nearly satisfying enough.  They had lured and ambushed her and now they were going to pay for their mistake.  She still had the cannon truck in her hand, thought briefly about tossing it into the parking lot, but chose to be more hands-on with them instead.  So, she took it along and a glimpse of movement within the cabin revealed that were two more soldiers inside. 

 

Her feet smashed down the trees that were the pride of this park in the desert, just as the little beige soldiers were emerging from them into the parking lot as fast as their tiny legs would take them.  To many, she appeared even larger now that she was the predator and not the prey.  Before her first step into the parking lot, Wanda kicked aside a tractor-trailer tank transport.

 

“Leaving so soon?”  None of the soldiers had heard her speak before, which caused many of them to turn and look at her. “Afterall, you invited me to this party, I think it’s pretty rude of you to end it so soon after I arrived.”

 

“Besides…”  She stretched her arm to hold the cannon truck down toward them.  The  cabin faced them so they could see it was occupied. “You forgot these guys.  Don’t you always say ‘Never leave a man behind’?”  Wanda started closing her hand on the vehicle.  “Because bad things can happen when you do.”  The steel was thick and its resistance felt good, but it was still no match for her hand as she squeezed. 

 

Metal creaked and joints snapped as the cannon and back of the truck were compressed into a sausage shape.  The cabin remained mostly intact until her fore and index fingers extended forward across the top, bent down against the front and started pressing inward.  The driver’s side door popped open, but her ring finger shut it again and a moment later the space was too compressed to matter.  The two men screamed until their bodies were sufficiently broken and blood dripped from the former cab and through her fingers. 

 

Wanda could have stopped there but kept compressing, repositioning and compressing again until the entire howitzer truck was just a misshapen ball of collapsed steel.  She then bent down and rolled the ball into the parking lot where it rolled over two soldiers before crashing against a tank carrier.

 

That sent everyone on foot again.  Though many men kept looking back at her as they ran. Apparently, men in their late-teens to early 20s have a difficult time taking their eyes off a beautiful 300-foot naked woman with disproportionally large spherical breasts.  Who knew?  And if that somehow wasn’t interesting enough, there was that big fat penis dangling half-way down her thighs. 

 

Most of the soldiers were running toward two troop carriers that were basically just khaki-colored school buses. The men were jumping into the open rear door of each, and both already appeared to be rather full. Ahead to her right, men were scrambling to get out of a tank while to her left, another tank was running across the parking lot about 40 mph, knocking aside anything in its way. Playing with any one of them meant chasing after the others later, and she was no longer in a chasing mood. That turned her thoughts to what she had chosen not to do when chasing the motorcycle. She had no such reluctance now, though the scale would be much wider.

 

She was going to create a negative gravity zone, which actually required less concentration than focusing on specific objects.  Stopping, she looked at the area she wanted to cover, which would be everything within the perimeter of the parking lot.  Previous experiments taught her to start about a half foot off the ground so as to avoid bringing up litter and surface dirt.  The upper edge would be at about the height of her hands if stretched above her head. Concentrating, she engaged and after a moment, everything on the lot that wasn’t attached to the ground, lifted up from it. With less inertia, the soldiers rose first. They would feel slightly stretched just above their ankles for just a moment where the natural and new gravity fields met, but with its hold on 90% of their bodies, the new field prevailed.

 

Wanda had them float up to about 200 feet when she stopped their rise and left them suspended in neutral gravity. The troop carriers were lower, but likewise suspended at about hip-level.  The two heavy tanks and tank carriers were the last to rise and then she took counter-measures to stop both the forward momentum of the tank that had still been moving.  It floated with a forward rotating motion about 70 feet in the air.

 

Wanda admired her work.  Everyone she wanted to teach a lesson to was suspended helplessly in the air.  It was truly wonderful, making her wonder why she hadn’t thought of this before.  She did feel the gravitational force she had to shift on to herself, but the collection of things she lifted was still just a tiny fraction of her own mass, and thus, wasn’t hindersome. 

 

On the other hand, sustaining this zone was going to take a fair amount of energy.  Fortunately, she could now take the time to mentally reconnect with the nuclear plant, which gave her all the energy she needed at the expense of some of the eastern suburbs she had previously stomped through. 

 

The tanks caught her attention first.  Two steps in, she batted the empty tank aside with her foot where it floated rapidly to the right until it reached past the edge of the parking lot, and promptly fell with a thud that would have been loud if it hadn’t been preceded by her footsteps.  Turning her attention to the occupied tank, she extended her left foot and caught the vehicle on her instep.  She tapped its underside, causing it to float upward and back to her waist level where she grabbed it with her left hand. The tank was about as long and almost as wide as her open hand.  Even without gravity, its 68 tons of mass made itself known as she moved it about.  She bent the barrel into a loop around her finger and started to twirl it around.  The top hatch was open and though no one came out, it did allow her to hear the four men yell and knock about inside.  It gave her a deliciously cruel idea.

 

She closed the hatch before grabbing the tank firmly with her left hand, whereupon she shook it back and forth like an aerosol spray-paint can.  It rattled a bit like one too.  She was curious how fast she could shake an object with so much mass.  Pretty fast, as it turns out, it wasn’t long before the staccato sounds inside subsided.  She stopped, grabbed the turret with her other hand and pulled. Both pieces deformed a bit from her grasp before she separated the two.  The first thing that came out of the tank’s interior was blood.  Multiple lumpy long blobs of blood emerged from each piece intermingled with the wet dark brown cloth of the uniforms, floating and comingling in the air between them.  She had basically liquified the crew. 

 

By this time, most of the floating soldiers had managed to wave their arms and legs sufficiently to position themselves so they could view the giantess.  The gory sight brought about a collective gasp. Barely recognizable body parts and other debris followed the blood out of the two pieces and that caused more than a couple of the floating soldiers to lose their lunch, which is a particularly unpleasant site in zero gravity.  By contrast, Wanda was no longer interested, so she inhaled as each hand crushed its tank portion, and blew the mess away from her as she tossed the tank parts to either side.

 

And what better next move after such a gruesome display, but to walk up to her first floating soldier.  In their beige camos, they all pretty much looked the same, so she simply stepped up to the closest one.  His effort to twist himself around to face her, left himself awkwardly positioned about ten degrees up from horizontal and 45 degrees counter-clockward to her.

 

She reached out and grabbed him between a thumb and finger, brought him up to her face, and released him.  “So what weapon did you work on?”  The soldier was obviously terrified at the strikingly beautiful but billboard-sized face addressing him, but also surprised at the question. 

 

Catching his breath, he replied. “Um, it’s uh, an M270 HIMARS, Ma’am!”

 

“An M270…what?  Can you be a little less specific?”

 

It’s a rocket launcher Ma’am, On the back of a truck”

 

“Ah yes!, one of those. Those hurt!” Wanda replied, even though they didn’t really.

 

“I’m sorry Ma’am!”

 

“Not as much as you are about to be! See, I can be something of a rocket launcher myself!”  And with that, Wanda, bent forward took him feet first into her mouth, her lips pressing against almost the whole of his body. She rolled her lips inward a bit as she pressed tighter, starting to crush his chest while she built up pressure within her mouth. And then she blew him out like a pumpkin seed.  He shot hundreds of yards across the parking lot in zero gravity trailing a line of blood from his torso.  Exiting the far end of the zone, he immediately dropped nearly 300 feet to the adjacent road.

 

Wanda moved to her next floating victims, who “swam” frantically and fruitlessly to get away from her approach.  She stopped short to consider the two soldiers floating before her.  Each had managed to get themselves more or less upright. Like the first, neither had a rifle, which is perhaps cumbersome when operating cannons and rocket launchers.  She bumped a finger against the right soldier’s helmet causing him to tumble end over end in the air, and did the same with the other, only in the opposite direction.  Their complete helplessness even over their own movements amused her. 

 

A question occurred to her, so after letting them spin a few seconds more, she reached out to stop each one and even gave them a few seconds to recover.

 

“That was quite the ambush you guys set for me.  Whose idea was it?”  As they stammered out gibberish it occurred to her, they probably didn’t actually know whose idea it was.

 

“OK, I’ll make this easier for you, where is your commanding officer?”  They both looked at each other and then said nothing.  “You really think it’s best not to tell me?  You know I’m going to kill you if you don’t.”

 

The soldier on the right yelled “You’re going to kill us anyway!” with enough belligerence that Wanda immediately lost patience, and proved him right. Bringing up her right hand with the index finger stressed against the thumb, she flicked his body.  It blew apart upon impact spraying its inner and outer parts out in a bloody cone shape that continued to expand in the zero gravity.

 

She turned to the remaining soldier “I didn’t like his tone.  How about you?  Do you want to tell me?”

 

He was shaking in terror, and peed in his uniform pants, but he kept his lips pressed together.  She had planned to guide him into a trip between her breasts and ask him again, but the incontinence changed her mind.  Instead, she brought her left thumb and fore finger on either side of his tiny helmet and squeezed enough that he couldn’t remove it.  “I’ll ask again.  Who is your commanding officer?”  All he did was scream “Noooo!”

 

“Your loyalty is as impressive as it is useless”, which is what you’ve become.” She pressed her fingers together and blood splatter shot out impressively in all directions for a moment before air resistance finally slowed the droplets into a slowly expanding oblong sunburst shape around her fingers.  She discarded the body and the tiny red droplets adhered to her left breast as she walked through them toward the next floating soldier. 

 

“Perhaps you will be more cooperative.” She said to the figure flailing uselessly to get away from her.  With her forefinger and thumb, Wanda grabbed the figure by the hips to stop the movement and was surprised to hear a high-pinched grunt. Bringing the finger to the front of the tiny soldier’s body confirmed the sound.  “You’re a girl!” she exclaimed in surprise. “It’s so hard to tell with those uniforms. So, tell me little one, who is your commanding officer?” The tiny figured replied almost robotically.  I’m Corporal Rachel Mallard, Yuma artillery!”

 

“None of those things are what I asked for, Corporal Rachel Mallard.” Wanda said sternly.  The girl replied with surprising defiance: “That’s all I have to say.”

 

“You are about to say much more, though I doubt anyone will understand it.”, Wanda replied coldly as she started to exert pressure.

 

The corporal had just begun to scream in pain, when, “Wait!” was shouted in a man’s voice.  Wanda looked for the source and saw it from a man suspended about mid-way between her and one of the floating troop buses.

 

“I’m the Commanding Officer!  Colonel James Deaton.  I organized the attack.  You don’t have to hurt her.”

 

“Well Colonel, aren’t you the brave one!” Wanda said as she held out her hand and faced her palm toward him.  She wasn’t sure if she could manipulate gravity within an already manipulated gravity field, but it turned out to be quite easy, and the Colonel had no choice to float right into her palm which was about the size of a two-car garage floor.  Wanda raised him up to her face and then retracted the hand leaving him floating there.

 

He certainly looked the part.  Crewcut, square jaw, muscular.  Right out of central casting.

 

“So, the plan to ambush me in the park was your idea.” Wanda said, staring at him so hard it seemed exert a physical force.  He hesitated for a second, reclaimed his courage and resolutely replied. “Yes, it was my plan. All of it”. Now you can let her go.”

 

“I can? Well, that’s good to know, thank you.  But I’m curious Colonel, why did you speak up for her but not the men before?

 

“I…I just…”

 

“You are not showing favoritism just because she is a girl, are you?  Because I’m sure she wouldn’t want that, would you, Corporal?”

 

“I...I don’t want to die if that’s what you are…”

 

Wanda let go of Corporal Mallard which startled her for a half second before she realized she was still just floating in the air.  Wanda cut in before she could finish her sentence.

 

“I’m guessing that you’ve fought hard not to be treated differently from the men, am I right?” 

 

A slightly calmer Rachel replied in an almost conversational. “Yes, ma’am!”

 

“That’s what I thought.”  Wanda said in a concluding tone as she brough her hand up again, extended a finger and brought it to Rachel’s back.  She then tilted Rachel downward and gave her a slight shove, causing her to float downward. Wanda then grabbed her flaccid penis with her left hand and angled it upward to match Rachel’s trajectory.  Rachel waved her hands and legs to try to avoid it but it was futile and she landed sprawled upon the end of the 10-foot-wide cockhead.

 

“You’ve come a long way, baby!” Wanda deadpanned as she lifted her left thumb and brought it down against the soldier’s body, crushing it flat against the end of her cock.  Blood squirted out in a rough a circle again and when Wanda started making a great sexual show of rubbing the body off her cock.  “You know, for a Corporal, she didn’t leave much of a corpse!”

 

The Colonel was aghast.  “Why did you do that?” He yelled with a break in his voice.  “You wanted to know who the Commanding Officer was and here I am!”  There was no reason to kill her”

 

“My dear Colonel, you are terribly mistaken, but that’s understandable given how teeny, tiny your brain is. Your soldier shot at me with whatever weapon she was working on.  Therefore; she dies. It’s as simple as that. I never said I would spare anyone once I found you. On the contrary, I wanted to find you so you can observe all the consequences of your decision.”

 

She turned to her left and saw one figure dressed in black rather than the beige camo of everyone else. He was about twice her arm-length away.  She thought for a moment that he was a civilian who had wondered onto the lot, when she saw the helmet he was carrying and recognized the outfit.  It was the motorcyclist that lured her here.

 

She grabbed the Colonel, turned to face the man in black and then positioned the Colonel forward and a little to the right to give him a good view of what was to happen next.

 

“You are the man that road the motorcycle and lured me into trap.”

 

The man said nothing

 

“Aren’t you?” Wanda said louder obviously expecting a reply.

 

“Those were my orders.”

 

“Of course they were!  Now, here is mine.  Come here!”

 

The man wondered for a moment whether he should comply, and then moved his arms and legs for another moment when he realized he couldn’t comply if he wanted to.

 

“I can’t!” he said. 

 

“I beg to differ.” Wanda replied, and then he just started to move toward her.

 

It had been by design that the individual soldiers had risen to the level of her breasts and she now made the space between them the center of the small gravity well that pulled on him.  She kept it small so he moved slowly, though steadily.

 

The man soon noticed where he was going, and instinctively pushed the air in front of him as it that was going to do any good.  Wanda rolled her shoulders back to make her breasts somehow even more prominent but with the intention of separating them a bit. More than enough for him to fit between.  The huge spheres of flesh started to fill his field of vision, and then he helplessly watched as they went on either side of him, each the size of a comfortable 3-story house.  He was now inside a canyon of flesh.

 

She had planned to stop and play with him but then simply couldn’t resist, quickly rounding her shoulders forward to slam her breasts together. Like many of the giant woman’s moves they came together in slight slow motion, distorting their shape slightly upon impact and then rebounding.  The Colonel had already seen his share of gore today but was still shocked at how the man’s body offered no impediment at all and simply flattened and splattered as the huge orbs came together as if they were two giant bowling balls.

 

Pulling her breasts apart, the red and black blob of flesh clung to her right breast, not falling for obvious reasons.  She flicked a finger at the corpse, and it shot to the ground, leaving the gore between her breasts for the moment.

 

“Motorcycle riding can be so dangerous!” she said, smiling at the horrified Colonel.

 

Wanda then turned around to face where most of the soldiers were still helplessly floating and stepped towards them.  She turned around, extended her hands out on either side, and brought her palms up behind a soldier on either side.  Wanda took a step or two back toward the Colonel with her arms out on either side, and palms facing him with a soldier in each. 

 

“Did these two men know each other, Colonel?”  Deaton first wasn’t sure who they were, but assumed they knew each other. He didn’t know how well or whether he should answer her if he did.  “I…”

 

“Were they close?” she, interrupted, which told him the questions were rhetorical, if oddly personal.  She stopped walking toward him, but her arms kept going, circling around on each side until her soldier-occupied palms slapped together right in front of him.  Blood shot out from all around from between the hands, including on himself. 

 

“Because they are now!” She said immediately afterward, smiling at her morbid joke.  He just looked at her in rage.  His mind was shouting all kinds of anguished cries, but he said nothing, hoping not to give her the satisfaction of a verbal reaction.  But she turned around as if not expecting one and stepped away shaking the soldier remains from each hand.

 

Wanda spotted her next soldier the moment she turned around.  The soldier was only one step away. What’s more Wanda could tell right off this time; the soldier was female.  Her slender figure was evident even in her desert camos.  A little tap into her mind past the wall of fear, revealed she was Lt. Donna Sundberg from Minnesota and typically Swedish: tall, blond, with a pretty, if strongly defined face.  She supervised the rocket launcher crews and was clearly popular among them and the officers.  She had a thing for higher ranks, including the Colonel.  Wanda decided to give her a treat.  She grabbed the cringing woman and gently pushed her toward the Colonel. 

 

The Commanding Officer feared the worse when Wanda took notice of Lt. Sundberg.  What horrible thing was she going to do with that lovely woman?  So, he was both relieved and surprised with the giant woman simply pushed her toward him before turning her attention to a tank transport truck that she had bumped with her knees.  She bent down and picked up the big truck.  It was still amazing to see her do that, though without gravity, he supposed anyone could kind of do that.

 

The Lieutenant addressed the Colonel as she slowly approached him:  Colonel, sir!  “What is she doing? Why am I over here? What should we do? What…”

 

Here words were drowned out by the giant woman pulling the transport trailer apart for some reason.

 

“Calm down Lieutenant, I don’t know what she is doing, but here, let me catch you.”

 

The Colonel brought his arms forward ready to receive the Lieutenant when she simple stopped on her own, about six feet away. 

 

Sundberg’s fear was palpable.  I stopped!  I don’t know how!  I don’t know why she pushed me here or why….

 

There was a whoosh from right to left and suddenly the Lieutenant was…in two pieces  Her upper half rotated clockwise, floating to his left.  Her waist and legs kept pace underneath spinning counter clockwise.  Blood poured from of each opening in a strange spiraling motion; Inner organs just started to hang free of their confines. The woman’s eyes remained open and accompanied her mouth in a frozen expression of shock.  For the first rotation or two she may have still been alive.

 

“Consequences, remember?” came the booming female voice from the giant woman whose face looked directly at him. In her hand was a piece of metal sheered from the truck. The sharp edge, slightly tinged in blood.  It went through the Lieutenant too rapidly to gather much.

 

Glancing at the Lieutenant again, he fought to keep from throwing up, though for the love of God he didn’t know why.  Everyone in this make-shift command was either dead, or about to be.  And not just dead but horribly mutilated by this indestructible whore-freak with God-like powers that was having fun doing it.

 

All because they launched an attack that didn’t seem to harm her in the least.

 

“Oh don’t get so upset, Colonel, they aren’t all going to go so horribly.” She reached out to her left and made him come to her hand.  Grabbing him she swung around, centered him directly in front of her, and gave him a gentle push.  He floated backward away from her toward…nothing, that he could see.  As he floated above the two troop buses, he saw one enlisted man on either side of him. Apparently, they had almost reached the buses when this gravity thing happened.  He was fairly sure they were the last two free-standing (floating?) soldiers left.  The rest were in the busses.  They watched him float past them and then, without any real cause, he stopped.  He was still about 200 feet above the ground and quite aware that she could return gravity to normal at any time.

 

But for the moment, she appeared to set her sights on the two floating soldiers, before him; one white guy and one black. More importantly she set her mind on them.  With all her attention on just two puny minds, no amount of emotion would prove any impediment.  She swept the fear from their minds and filled them entirely with lust instead. Lust for her, lust for her breasts, which were so big, so round and smooth, shining in the sun and just a hundred feet away or so.  As they stared at her chest, almost trancelike, both their right hands went to their respective crotches. 

 

“Why don’t you take off your uniforms?”  Wanda suggested to them out loud.  In almost a choreographed manner, both reached for their belts.  “Remove your boots first. Let’s do this right.” Both followed her orders immediately, bending their bodies in mid-air to furiously untie their boots.

 

Unaware of the Wanda’s mental coercion, the Colonel was furious with the two men.  “You soldiers put your boots back on right now!” he shouted.  The men ignored him, and soon the boots, socks, pants, and everything else was slowly floating away from their naked bodies. 

 

He gave the order again and added, “She is the enemy, not your girlfriend!  She has killed your brothers, she killed Lt. Sundberg!” He couldn’t shake the image of her two body halves spinning away from him.

 

Wanda projected an additional thought: ‘Tell the Colonel to “Fuck off!”’ At the same time, she started to pull them nearer.

 

“Fuck off Colonel” said the white guy

 

“Hey Colonel, Fuck off!” Said the black guy.

 

The commanding officer nearly blew a gasket, but as he saw them floating tractor-beam-like toward the giant woman, he recognized they were in her control, not his, and if past is prologue it would not end well for them.

 

Each man floated directly to a respective nipple.

 

“Now, please me….and please yourself!”

 

Each man grabbed hold and began hugging and squeezing the brownish pink protrusions.  The nipples responded to the attention and grew outward until their height matched their 3-foot diameter.

 

“Now fuck them” she said out loud. And each man did his best with the awkward task of fucking something the size and shape of 3-foot-high stack of truck tires. Eventually each man found a workable position and was gleefully thrusting away.  Wanda monitored their progress both visually and in their minds.

 

Once again, the Colonel watched, hopelessly.  His two men almost blended into the backdrop of their aureoles. In fact, she never seemed as big as she did now with the two men practically disappearing against her two mansion-sized breasts. After she stood still for about a minute, letting them go about their business, something moved.  It was her cock.  It didn’t move much, just the slight lengthening and thickening that is the first sign of arousal.

 

The white guy was going to cum first and she prompted him to be noisy about it when it happened.  It happened, and he did indeed vocalize his accomplishment just as Wanda brought her left hand up and casually crushed his body flat against the unyielding nipple. 

 

Blood floated in various directions in what was starting to become a familiar sight to all who looked on.  That didn’t include the other guy on her right breast who was too focused on his activity to notice.  A half a minute later when it was his time, the exact same series of events followed.

 

Wanda turned her attention back toward the Colonel and took two steps forward, which brought her knees up to each troop carrier.

 

“Now you see Colonel, those two men died happy!  And similarly…” She reached down with her left hand for the troop bus.  “And these men will die gay!”  She immediately brought the rear of the troop bus with its still open rear door to the head of her hanging penis. The latter was a little wider and taller than the bus. It was robust enough to enlarge the rear door opening but soft enough to stuff itself inside.  She steadily inserted it deeper until she reached the front of the cabin, with about 5-6 feet left at its base. 

 

He heard the muffled screaming from the men inside and could see many of them pressed up against the windows facing his direction.  Arms and legs stuck out of the open windows – moving.  As massive as it was, her cock was indeed flaccid, and thus had enough resilience that his men were pressed but not crushed.  He expected her to pump it in and out again, hoping some of his men could escape. Instead, after a few adjustments, she just left it hanging there; turning her hips just enough that it swung from side to side.  Wanda had also noticed that no one had died, as no life-forces came her way, which was fine by her, and she enjoyed their wriggling.

 

“Oooh! Your men feel good Colonel!”, she said as she gave him a big smile.  “I wonder how they taste!”  A shudder ran through him, even as he realized that in fact, she hadn’t actually eaten anyone yet.  Apparently, that was going to change.  He thought she was going to free his men from her cock, even if for a more gruesome fate, but instead she reached her right hand down for the second bus.

 

She brought it up to her face level, the facing the rear of the bus.  Upon seeing the fate of the other bus, these men had closed the rear door.  That didn’t prove to be much protection as she stuck her left pinkie through the rear door window and pulled the whole thing off, along with some of the rear panel it was hinged to.

 

“OK, everyone out!” She shook the bus as though it were big salt shaker toward her palm.  Men flew out of the back against her palm, who then collided with men discharged from the next shake.  “Ah! Some of you guys hang on pretty well!” Leaving the men hanging in mid-air, she shoved both her thumbs into the rear opening and pulled the top of the bus clear off.  Duffle bags, guns and some pieces of equipment floated free, while the men hung on to their seats. 

 

“I think you are going to want to come out of there.”  None of the four or five men still inside did. They had heard her comment about tasting them.  “I’ll just have to pull you out myself then!”  Just as she said the last word, a finger and thumb grabbed the rear-most man and promptly crushed him entirely.  Blood squirted violently from between her fingers into the bus.  “Ooops! That sometimes happens when I have to pull hard.”  The remaining four men wasted no time, leaping from the bus into the open air like little slo-mo supermen.

 

“There, that’s better!”  she guided the stragglers toward the rest, who had spread out, after having pushed against each other in an attempt to get away in the tractionless air.  With her hands spread she was guiding them all back into a loose sphere, when she stopped and groaned sensually. “Oh that’s real nice!” 

 

The Colonel expected her to reach down to the stuffed bus, but instead she fired a directive back to the floating ball of people.  “Everyone take their clothes off!  Don’t make me make show you what will happen if you don’t!”

 

She then took a step back, looked at her bus-sleeve fluttered her eye lids, and gave have a sexy smile.  Her left hand started to reach for the bus but the changed course to her left breast.  Soon she was massaging both breasts with both hands.  If she wasn’t some evil psycho killer, that slo-mo breast massage might well have been the most sensual act the Colonel had ever witnessed. Another movement caught his attention.  Her cock was starting to move forward.

 

As if picking up on the” psycho” part of his thoughts, she reached with both hands, each grabbing a half-undressed soldier between the thumb and finger and brought them back to rub them against her breasts.

 

He pulled his eyes from that display back down to her cock, which was half way to horizontal now.  There was at least eight feet from the bus to the base of her cock now, It was getting bigger, and not just longer.  And of course, it was getting harder.

 

This was her plan all along, he realized, as he heard the cries of anguish become shrieks of pain.  She brought the man on her left breast to her nipple, twirled him around a few times and then lifted the whole big orb up and engulfed both man and nipple in her mouth.  Her cock rose more. blood was starting to seep from the open windows.  Seams were forming long the roof and side panels.  She took her right boob now, the man that had been on her left was nowhere to be seen. The cock rose past horizontal; the seams became gaps. Red gaps.  Then she threw her head back as the bus burst apart in three distinct pieces to reveal a bloody, gory monster cock festooned with bits of blood-soaked cloth around barely identifiable human shapes.

 

All of the bus had broken away by the time she brought her right hand to her big appendage and grasped it.  Even her huge fingers were unable to wrap around it fully.  She gave it a few lazy strokes, bulldozing the soldiers remains into piles of gore that she shoved off the end of her cock to float away. 

 

“Soldiers make nice lube Colonel, I’ll have to remember that.”  But the Colonel was busy throwing up.  As were about half the mostly naked men in her sphere. 

 

“Oh God! You guys are disgusting!” She said loudly, showing no acknowledgment of the irony.  It was indeed her plan to compact them to a point, where she could stuff them in her mouth – She may have had to do that in two groups since she wanted them in there alive.  But not for long as she planned to chew them up thoroughly and then spit them out in front of the Colonel.

 

But idea seemed less appealing now that it seemed that half of them were puking on the other half.  Even acknowledging that whatever they barfed up would have been out anyway once she started chewing, didn’t change her sudden disgust at the idea.  It just added to why she didn’t really like the idea of eating people.

 

Wanda took a side-step to the right around the floating men and approached the Colonel.  His used lunch was also floating not far away from him.  She grabbed him by the legs with her right thumb and forefinger covering them from foot to groin, and pulled him a conversational distance away from her face.

 

“Well Colonel, your men’s weak stomachs may have saved them some pain. I was going to eat them, but they are so gross, I’ve decided to drop the idea.”  At the word “drop” normal gravity suddenly returned to the parking lot, and everything immediately fell to the ground.  That of course included the last of his men, who fell approximately 200 feet onto the asphalt.

 

The Colonel looked at the quite still pile of his men on the ground.  Horrified, but not shocked, since it was clear for some time that she was going to kill everyone.  Now it was his turn.  He steeled himself ready for her to do her worse to him.

 

“So Colonel, I think I’m just about done with this city.  I don’t know when or where I will appear again, but I am sure you military types will be busy thinking of how to deal with me until then.  I’m counting on you to tell them the high cost of when they try something and fail.” 

 

‘He…was going to live?’ he thought, ‘Did he even want to?’

 

I’m sure you will have their full attention as you recount as descriptively as you can what you just saw, sparing no detail.  And of course, it will just add to the moment that you will be telling them all this…from your wheelchair!”

 

With that she simply brought her thumb and fore finger together, easily snapping and then powdering every bone between them.  The Colonel cried out in a most un-Colonel way as she bent down and placed him on top of his dead men, and walked away.