- Text Size +

Wanda walked back into the park, not sure what to do next but she did have a feeling that it was time to wrap things up.  Time for a Grand Finale!  “Grand” meant big of course, so she tapped into nuclear plant again and started growing.  She skipped the shroud of smoke this time and instead watched as the ground fell away and the city visually began to compact itself toward her. At first, downtown was maybe fifty paces away, then 40, soon it was 20, then 10, and she stopped growing when it was maybe two steps away. 

 

Everything was at her feet again, and all she saw was streets and roofs.  When she chased the motorcycle, she had the vague sense that she was heading north, particularly when she leaped over a freeway, she guessed was I-10. Her current view confirmed it with downtown basically south of her if slightly to the left.  It was hard to tell but it looked like she might even be taller than when she first walked into town.  Even the tallest buildings barely reached her shins. 

 

Wanda looked at the landscape to her right and left, and then she looked at her hair as if followed her movements in seeming slow motion.  ‘Ah’, she thought.  ‘The pronounced slow movement due to her immense size was back.’  The more mass involved, the slower the natural action.  Again, she had the strength to force a faster speed, but to move about without running up against inertial resistance favored a slower pace.  Anything that moved without her muscles behind it was slower still, like her hair, which followed her head movements with the speed and grace of the “results” part of a shampoo commercial.  Had she bothered with the math, she would know that each individual strand now weighed approximately 85 pounds.  Then there was that other part of her that was a slave to gravity at the moment.  Wanda reached down with her right hand and brought her penis to a horizontal position.  Letting go, she counted almost six seconds before it came down to hit one thigh and bobbed slowly between the two.

 

The odd part is that she was pretty sure she still thought at the same speed.  It was almost the opposite of her slowing down time trick where she now watched herself move slowly and everything was at normal time, which over time would begin to appear sped up.

 

All eyes were on her of course, and she could feel the city’s inhabitants collectively shudder in fear.  She was no longer “in another part of town”. Wherever you were, she was towering above, from the knees up, if not more.  For many whose electricity had been knocked out, this was the first time they saw her with her formidable male package, which made her even more threatening if that was possible.  “Possible” didn’t’ seem to have any meaning any more.

 

Even those who previously witnessed her cock already, didn’t see it when it was big as a….as a….Actually, it was difficult to compare it’s size to any actual thing.  It was far bigger than any building in the city. Not that she knew it, but even the new World Trade Center in New York fell short of it by over 100 feet and was less than half as thick.

 

Wanda looked all around her captive city, wondering what her big final move should be.  Her thoughts went back to when she first saw the city lights in the distance after she first grew in the desert.  She then had the thought of crushing the city’s skyline with her breasts from a single pushup.  It would be like crushing all those people under her breasts in the plaza, except instead of people, it would be buildings.  Furthermore; once she laid her whole body down, she would crush half the city.  And rolling over would finish the other half, kind of like what she did to that little town by the freeway.

 

It was a thought, but she had others. It seemed like her cock ought to be featured. She could be on the up part of the pushup and dangle her cock into the buildings.  Her breasts wouldn’t let her see the action, though.  She could instead, sit on her heels, knees spread on either side of downtown and whack the buildings with her cock that way.  Or speaking of whacking, she could just masturbate and rain jism down all over the city. She loved the audacity and humiliating aspect of that but it was actually far less destructive than her other ideas, and she had cum recently so she might be stroking herself for a while. 

 

Then, another part of her body made clear that that whatever she was going to do, she should do it quickly, because she had to pee.  A reminder of all that water she consumed from the hydrant when she was downtown.  She quickly thought about shrinking down enough that she could pee behind some building like it was a tree.

 

Nah, not when she just presented herself at this size.  OK, quickly think!  She could also sit down on the tallest buildings and….Hey, wait a second!

 

The answer was staring at her right in the face! Or more accurately, in the bladder. She would pee on downtown from this height!  What a perfect final humiliation!

 

She had only actually peed through her cock thrice before.  She usually brings it out to play and “puts it back” when she’s done.  But one day, she decided to keep it for a whole 24 hours just to see what it was like for guys.  But the day turned out to be somewhat atypical as she couldn’t leave it alone and came five times during the period.  She jerked off twice in tandem right at the beginning. Later, she spent a few hours experimenting with different sizes.  At one point she had it dangling below her knees, another had it as fat as a firehose.  That got her worked up and she masturbated again.  In the late afternoon, she went to Venice Beach, brought home some body-builder and fucked him mercilessly in the ass.  In the morning she made him give her a blow job before kicking him out without cab fare.  A couple of times that day and once the next morning, she managed to find time to pee, which confirmed for her that it did come out the proper hole.  Apparently, the internal plumbing sorts itself accordingly whenever she grows the thing.

 

All this thinking had softened her cock back down from the semi-hard status it reached with the troop bus.  Wanda reached down and grabbed the big fat thing again, enjoying the weight of it.  It then occurred to her that if she can produce fart gas and semen on the spot, she could certainly produce urine.  She concentrated, and before long her abdomen felt like it was going to explode.  She just had to hold it a little longer to say loud enough for everyone to hear:

 

“Hey Phoenix!  You know, what your biggest problem is?” Ignoring the fact that the obvious answer was her, she concluded:  “It is just too dry around here!”

 

She took aim at a high-rise, one of the tallest buildings she had not previously messed with, and released.  Despite the burst of the yellow stream from the pressure she had built, the scale was such that the forefront of the stream appeared to move in slow motion across the air as it took 7 seconds to reach the nearly two and a half miles to its target.  During that time, she could already see that her aim had been a little off. 

 

Sure enough, the stream sailed slightly to the right of the building and hit a multilevel parking lot. The force blasted cars off the top before the deluge both shot over the edge and started descending down each level.  Wanda adjusted and the 40-foot-wide steam blasted into the high-rise right, mid-way up the facing side.  The impact immediately blew a 4-story tall hole in the side and soon emerged out the opposite side before causing the entire building to collapse on itself.

 

Reinforcing her supply without interruption, another high-rise met the same fate. Just a block away was the raging fire she started right after she first emerged from the dust in her “small“ size. The fire had spread to a second building and she could see that the fire department was doing their best after getting a late start.  Wanda decided to play Gulliver and show them how it’s done. Shortly after her stream hit the fire, it disappeared in a massive plume of smoke, but then so did the buildings, their already weakened structures crumbling from the impact.  As the barely perceptible tiny black dots that were firefighters ran from the collapsing building, she helped them by aiming down at the street and washing them away in a tidal wave.

 

She had now reached an equilibrium in which the pressure incurred from the urine production produced a steady stream without squeezing.  Aiming a little higher, the stream made its way to Chase Field, Phoenix’s enclosed professional baseball stadium, which unbeknownst to Wanda, had become an impromptu refugee center.  Would it have mattered to her? No one would know.

 

Everyone inside heard a roar coming their way.  Not footsteps, as they all feared, but a roar they could not identify, but were immediately fearful of. To some it sounded like an approaching tidal wave and they weren’t far off.  When the stream hit the roof, it produced a deafening roar the likes of which no one had ever heard.  But that only lasted a second or two before the retractable roof collapsed under the impact and the pungent yellow stream poured down on the outfield just outside second base.  Refugees and aid workers scattered in complete panic but there was nowhere to go. In no time at all the entire playing field was submerged and the fluid level was climbing quickly in the stands were most of the people were.

 

Wanda, delighted with the roof collapse, kept her aim steady on the stadium until she saw her discharge overflowing the roof.  A moment later, the entire structure collapsed outward from the internal pressure causing a deluge that overwhelmed the surrounding low-rise buildings and parking structures and even swept down an 18 story residential building across the street.

 

As she moved her stream to the right past the devastated downtown, and then across blocks of low-rise buildings, pretty much all of them caved in their roofs or collapsed entirely. Occasionally she would pause on a street moving away from her to watch the deluge wash cars and little dot-people away, leaving a stream multi stories high before spreading to the left and right.

 

Eventually, her aim reached the city hall plaza where she had spent so much time.  The yellow fluid briefly turned orange as she washed out the body-filled areas left by her breast crushes and other escapades. 

 

After that, she just aimed randomly at anything that caught her attention.  In the large residential area between downtown and the freeway, none of the homes stood for as much as a half second upon impact and she made a big “W” in the subdivision.  That brought her attention to the freeway, where she blasted cars and trucks off of it and occasionally knocking out the freeway along with it. 

 

What else? She thought.  Looking over her left shoulder to behind her, was a whole set of large untouched buildings.  Nearest to her were the many buildings that made up the sprawling St. Joseph medical center.  It was so tempting, those large expanses of white flat roofs practically begged to be messed with.  And yet, possibly some small smidgen of humanity in her held her back. They were dealing with what she had wrought, and are undoubtedly already going through the worse hell they have ever experienced.  Why change that?

 

Just beyond however, was a series of high-rise buildings all lined up along, or within a block of Central Boulevard.  It was kind of an unofficial second downtown area for the city.  Those were fair game.  She relaxed her production, squeezed her cock to stop the flow, and turned to what had been her 7:00 position.  These buildings were much closer.  About two feet away from her perspective. Aiming downward, she released.  The stream burst out even harder the than the first time and landed square on the roof of the closest high-rise.  ‘Pretty good aim!’ she thought, considering that the roof was only one inch by a half inch from her perspective. The point blank impact was so strong, the roof and subsequent floors gave way until the building exploded outward like that stadium had, only this time in just a couple of seconds.

 

Wanda successfully repeated the same on the twin building next to it, and then proceeded to destroy each tall building along the street. Sometimes she went for the roof, others the side.  None of them withstood the impact.

 

As one might expect, all this pee spread wide on the ground including flooding the  parking lot and first floor of the medical center buildings she had chose to spare.  Oopsey.  Well, in my defense’ she thought, ‘this is my first time, mistakes will happen.’

 

Rather than dwell on that mistake she turned back south to face the downtown and all the damage she caused intentionally.  Only a handful of the downtown high-rises were left standing. The streets were a grid of yellow rivers with cars, debris and presumably people floating to some current she had created.  The smell, even with the wind at her back was getting intense.

 

Wanda ceased the production in her bladder and started using her muscles again to expel what was left. After a few isolated bursts demolishing a few strip malls along the freeway, she petered out, the last few drops falling hard between her feet.  She did the customary guy’s jiggle for the last few drops.  Wanda cursed silently when two drops landed on her right instep because she didn’t hold her long cock close enough to the end for the jiggle. She wasn’t that familiar with the procedure.

 

Feeling the minor burn from the acidic drops, Wanda glanced down at the rooftops just in front of her.  It was probably a nice neighborhood judging from the percentage of homes with swimming pools.  She brought her left foot forward and down to a row of houses facing her on a street but did not crush them.  Instead, she lightly wedged about eight homes between her toes and her sole.  She then curled her toes to grasp them lift them up from their foundations and brought them on top of urine drops on her right foot, pulverizing them to the point of wood dust that she rubbed them and down wiping the top of her foot dry.  After brushing away the debris and dust with her foot, she then activated her shield to remove the last of it.  It was only then she realized could have simply shielded away the drops to begin with.  And here she thought she was being so resourceful.

 

And with that small bit of gratuitous destruction, Wanda decided she was done.  Sure, there was more she could destroy but she would have to walk in her own piss to do it.  And she felt she had pretty much made her point.  She had announced her presence to the world in grand fashion and gave this city what she felt it deserved.  She had defeated the Army, the Airforce, and the Army again, and then even again after that.  The whole world knew of her now and the human race knows they are now a very distant step down from the top of the hierarchy.  

 

Of what to do next, she wasn’t sure, but she knew where she was going, which was north; away from the city towards the mountains which was at least somewhat upwind. And she wanted to go alone.  So, in her last violent move she sent a gravity well out from her center aimed at the news helicopters training their cameras on her and the Police helicopters just watching.

 

One by one, they approached, tilting their undersides towards her as they tried to fight against the mysterious gravitational force grabbing them. No sooner had the first news helicopter come into range when she twisted her hips. First to the left and then back to the right. Just prior to that, they got frightfully close to her mid-section that the trunk of her massive cock filled their visions looking and gravitationally feeling like their entire world that they were being forced to “land” on.  When it started rotating away, they were almost relieved as if she was going to walk away.  But then they saw how inertia from the action brought up the penis to their right.  The gigantic head was still swing away from them when they could see, a half mile away, her body swinging back to the left.

 

They knew what this meant.  They knew that penis head was coming back, but it was just too big to get away from, though the pilot tried. Just the same, in the time-delayed manner of something so big in scale, they had several seconds to watch the massive 600 foot in diameter pink fleshy ball at the end of a 2500-foot shaft, head inevitably their way with increasing velocity.

 

The copter exploded immediately from the impact, a tiny small orange fire speck on the side of her big appendage which then made a tiny orange arc before falling to the ground.

 

Upon witnessing that, the other helicopters would have doubled their efforts to get away if they weren’t maxed out already.  On the swing back, Wanda took out the next one, which was a police chopper.  With a bit of a gap before the third one, Wand turned around and bent over, presenting her asshole as the center of the gravity well.  The news copter had no choice but to keep filming as against their best efforts, they “landed” unsteadily on the round wrinkly anus. Despite the insanity of it all, the three people in the copter did have a chance to breath out a moment of relief that unlike the horrible fate of the two birds before them they had stayed within the massive walls of flesh landed safely, though unsettlingly with “down” perpendicular from where it should be.  Then, those walls of flesh began to close.

 

Wanda stood back upright feeling the bit of metallic something at her asshole.  Unsure if it was crushed or just trapped, she clinched her gluts.  With the tiny but unmistakable feel of collapsing metal, she was sure now.

 

She turned back round to see there were three more, and she decided to let the other two extraordinary parts of her anatomy have some action, shifting the gravity center to between her breasts.  The three copters suddenly found themselves “falling up towards the massive protruding orbs, their rotors actually speeding their ascent.

 

One-by one the three copters found themselves pulled far above their altitude limits as they entered the deep canyon between breasts that were vertically the length of Chicago’s Sears Tower and almost as deep. As it got darker, the news copters turned on their camera lights, and the police chopper its spot light only to see the walls closing in.

 

Even spaced apart, there was plenty of room, and when all three were deep between her breasts, she pushed them together and felt three warm little pin pricks.  She released her hands and ran one down between the breasts to discard the wreckage, while the other hand flicked away the bit of grit in her ass.  Now, she could have a little privacy.

 

She turned on her heel and started heading north, which was at least partially up wind.  She started shrinking as she walked, which seemed to unnaturally speed her exit for those who still had the ability to watch her walk away.