- Text Size +

“Shit!”

“Didn’t we have two cases of Krugerrands in the safe?” Rebecca Austin shouted, successfully hiding the suspicion growing in her mind as she pulled out the small but heavy case. 

Joseph replied from outside the room: “We put the other one in the safety deposit box downtown, remember?  We would probably have to swim through ten feet of piss to get it, and I’m sure a teller is just waiting there with the bank key.”

He walked into the vast master suite of their mountain home and added. “It was your idea after they burned that witch’s house down remember?  I put it and a million in cash there a week and a half ago”.  Rebecca hated leaving money on the table so he then waited for the string of expletives to emerge from the preacher’s wife’s lovely mouth. 

Rebecca had three tiers of profanity.  There was on the job where there was none at all. In fact, she never displayed an emotion that would lead anyone to think she would ever have an occasion for any kind of vulgarity.  Then there was at home, or with the inner circle at work, where it was clear she knew the words and where to use them.  And then there was during sex, where she gave an ongoing commentary that sounded like a drunken sailor with Tourette’s that had just stubbed his toe.  She used euphemisms he never even heard before, and he wondered where she got them from. She was the proverbial Madonna/whore combo with an unscrupulous business executive sandwiched in between.

After hearing what he expected, he crossed the room and softly touched her arms from behind.  “Look, we don’t need it.  We have the case of three million in cash, another million each in the lining of our clothes cases, and the gold.  Once we get to Costa Rica, we can contact Geneva for the remaining 25 million. We then trade in our beach house for a villa and we will be fine.  It will be a good life!”

Rebecca considered his words, but then turned around and looked at him with a gleam in her eye.  “Joe, I’ve been thinking.  What if we don’t go?” Her husband opened his mouth to respond, so she quickly added, “No, hear me out!  We lay low for a week or so, maybe longer, and then we announce ourselves, implying it was a miracle from God that we survived.”

“A video message from Josh what’s his name, on the I-10, is hardly a miracle.”  Joe interrupted.

“But you did recognize her face” she countered, adding riley, “Actually the fact that you actually looked at her face was something of a miracle.”  Joe’s appreciation for breasts was at least part of the reason for her own enhancement.

“But let me finish.  With the world’s attention on Phoenix and our divine survival, we will become national figures!  And with that national audience, we will triumphantly declare that we will rebuild bigger and better than before!  A hundred million dollar cathedral!  Can you imagine?  I bet we could raise it, maybe even more!  And then build it for 70 million and pocket the rest! We will double our net worth with one move!  And that’s not all, our shows will get national syndication and…”

Rebecca’s excitement was such that he knew he had to confront it abruptly.

“You can’t enjoy it if you’re dead.  Look, that monster bitch walked from that little town she napped on, directly to our church and buried everyone under 200 feet of shit!  And she did that because of us. She came there to kill us and she thinks she did.  If we pop our little heads up. she will come back and kill us for sure, probably in a worse way than she tried the first time if that is even possible.”

“Oh the army will find some way to kill her.” She said dismissivley.

“You sure about that?  Because word is, she took out that entire Huachuca army base and the best the air force could throw at her without so much as a scratch.  And now, they don’t even know where she is!

But OK, let’s just suppose they do kill her, the moment we reappear, that giant pile of shit becomes our responsibility.  Do you want to have to deal with that? Even if we get the government to clean it up for us, we will have to be involved, and all the while living in a city flooded with piss!  Not me!  No Thank you!”

On a roll, he continued.  “Look, we always knew this gig was going to end, and possibly end quickly.  We planned for it!  I never dreamed this would be the reason, but I can’t think of a better one. Everyone thinks we’re dead. And not only that, everyone who knew what was really going on is also dead.  Calvin, Emile, Venessa, they were there, so they are gone. Anyone else who could have exposed us, like say, Alphonse is dead.

Rebecca gave him an icy stare at the mention of the young youth minister.  “Yes, I’m sure you are all broke up about that!”

“I said over and over: Never anyone inside the church, and really never anyone who knows you.  It’s too risky!”

“But Alphonse wouldn’t have…”

“All it would have taken was one big fight.  Just one nasty spat, and you know that could have happened.…and he could have blabbed all about it.  And that would have been it. The council would have thrown both of you out, force me to make a choice between you and the church, and maybe taken a closer interest in the books.  All because you couldn’t be bothered to find your big dick on a guy from the outside.

Wha…? How…how do…”

“We played basketball, remember?  And then showers, where I got quite the eyeful of what makes Alphonse so special.”  Or rather made him special.”  Frankly, it was disappointing to see that’s all it takes for you.”

“It wasn’t just that.” Rebecca replied with a certain lack of convention. She hated being on the defensive.  So, she decided not to be.

“Actually, it was all about that.” She stated with energy. “You make it sound trivial, only because you don’t know how it feels.”

“You got that right!”

Rebecca went on as if she hadn’t heard.  “It feels like you can’t take it, that it is just too much, but you do.  It goes in and fills you up and it is so overwhelming!”

Joe winced.  If she was trying to make him regret bringing the subject up, it was working.

“…and then with every thrust you are on the brink of pain.  It’s like you can’t take it, but you do anyway, and it is like nothing else in the world!  Or maybe not.  Maybe it’s like driving a race car with so much power, you can hardly control it!  Or like riding a bucking bronco in a rodeo for the duration!”

Joe wasn’t sure if she was going on this way to make him feel inadequate, or just really losing herself to the feeling.  But it was time for it to stop, in any case.

“Rebecca, it doesn’t matter.  He and his big dingus is gone.  The church is gone.  Everyone who matters is gone, and everyone else thinks we are gone too, including the giant bitch.  She actually did us a favor!  We are free from all that, and we are prepared for it.  We had our alternative identities arranged, we have plenty of money, and we have a plan.  We just need to follow that plan, leave this cesspool she created behind, drive to LAX, catch a flight to Costa Rica – first class – And start over!  We can devote our lives entirely to each other living in luxury in the tropics, by the ocean, OK Mrs… Hartford?

He probably had her at cleaning up the shit pile, but in any case, Rebecca smiled, told him he was right, gave him a warm kiss, her big-dick soliloquy was put on a back shelf at least for now, and she went back to gathering things.

The hard part was that they could only take so much.  Not just because the Mercedes could only carry so much, and they could only check so much luggage on the plane, but also because the house couldn’t appear to be cleared out of their personal effects.  Joe was hopeful that the mess at the church would be so bad, and take so long to reach that many bodies would not be identifiable so the lack of theirs wouldn’t be discovered. But in any case, he didn’t want to give any indication that they disappeared any other way.  Even the Benz was marked down as sold to their new identities, which they used whenever they didn’t want to be identified.

An hour later, with his beard shaved and contacts replacing his glasses and Rebecca wearing a redhead wig and adding glasses, they gave their farewells to their mansion and headed down from the top of the mountain with a route full of back streets until they were far west of fowl smelling Phoenix. 

The full moon gave everything outside their headlights a blue tint, almost like that of a black and white TV.  Normally, on this road, they could gaze down at the vast lights of Phoenix to their left but those lights were very few tonight. 

After rounding a right bend, the mountain gave way to reveal something on the road ahead.  Slowing down, the headlights revealed an old vintage pickup truck on its side across both lanes.  Worse, the driver was on the road as well, on his back with his body half way out of the cab.  Fortunately, unlike much of the road, there was a little bit of shoulder and Joe pulled the Benz to the right, stopped and hopped out of the car.  Rebecca was out also, and was about to dial 911 on her phone when Joe grabbed it from her, and gave her a knowing look.

“It’s the burner phone!” she protested. 

“Yes, but we don’t want to be seen here if someone shows up!  Let’s take a look first.  As they approached the man, they could see he was still alive.  He was Hispanic, old, or maybe just middle aged and sun dried.

“Are you hurt? Joe asked, and then rephrased when Rebecca’s phone light revealed blood around where the top of the driver’s door was against his stomach.  How bad are you hurt?  The man responded in Spanish which Joseph knew but he couldn’t make out.  Rebecca’s Spanish was better, so she repeated the question in the language.

“Gi.gi. giganta!” 

“What?” replied Joe, never having heard the Spanish word before but kind of putting it together.

“Giganta!” the man repeated. “He’s saying “giant woman”! Rebecca said, confirming Joe’s suspicions. 

“Holy shit! Does that mean she’s out here? She wrecked his truck?”  He had been wondering how his truck could have gotten like that.

“Giganta!” the man said again more frantically this time with eyes that looked right past them.

“Damn! She could be close” Rebecca exclaimed.

“Real close!” came a female voice from behind them.

They both turned to see Wanda looming behind them smiling.  She was about 8-feet tall, completely naked which included about 10-inches of her bonus organ.

Wanda took a step toward them, but also seemed to ignore them and they moved to each side as she walked up to the man pinned by the truck. 

“Thank you, Ignacio!” she said to the man before she bent down and with her left hand, reached for the top of the driver’s window next to where it was pinned against his chest.  She then lifted the cab of the truck a few inches while her right hand caught his armpit and slid him out from the truck window.  Once he was free, she stood upright and, in the process, brought the truck back on its tires with just her left hand.

Joe gave Rebecca a look ang both started to dart back to their car when he was hit with an odd sensation, like that of having been in a fast-rising elevator just after it stopped.  And then he was no longer moving toward the car.  He tried to run again, but his feet encountered nothing.  Looking down, his feet were about three inches above the ground.  He looked over at Rebecca and saw that she too was simply suspended in the air a few inches above the ground.

Wanda spoke again, “You don’t think I set up this little situation just so you could get in your car and leave, do you?”  She then turned to the man she pulled from the truck.

“Are you alright? She asked Ignacio in Spanish.  “Si Senora” he replied, still quite terrified of her.

“Senorita, actually. Now just stay here for a moment, while I get something for you.”  She continued in Spanish, which everyone present understood. The man obeyed.  The truck was still faced sideways on the road facing the drop-off, so he couldn’t make a quick getaway if he wanted to.

Wanda walked over to Joe, and glared down at him. “Give me your keys!”  Giving her the keys meant being left out here, at best; and he really didn’t want to do it.  But he didn’t feel confident in defying her either. She could make him float in mid-air!  As a result, he just hemmed and hawed saying essentially nothing but also not reaching or his keys.  “Not much of a speaker off the camera, are you?”

Before he could respond she reached for his shoulders, pulled and floated him upwards.  She then grabbed the belt line of his pants with both hands and pulled each outward, easily tearing his pants right off of him.  Even his belt was pulled apart!  Pulling the pants caused him to rotate backward and she left him rolling as she pulled the keys out of his pocket and walked to the back of the car. 

She pushed a button on the remote and the truck popped open.  Wanda then bent down and started pulling suitcases out of the trunk, before pulling out the black attaché case. It was locked of course, but Wanda just stared at it for a moment before a faint metallic clicking sound was heard and she opened the case full of $100 bills, wrapped in $10,000 stacks. She reached in and grabbed a handful of stacks, and because her hands were big, that amounted to $70,000.

Wanda closed the case, put it and the other suitcases back in the trunk and closed it.  The driver’s door was still open and the car was still running until she pushed a button on the fob to shut it down and tossed the keys onto the driver’s seat before walking back. The headlights remained on.

She walked back to Ignacio who back-stepped against the truck upon her approach.  “Here, this should take care of the dents and scratches with plenty left for your trouble.”  The man looked at the money in wonder, though still didn’t look happy.  “G..Gracious! Gracious! Senora, ah Senorita!”  His eyes were mostly fixed on the Amazon before him but occasionally darted to see the man rotating in the air.  With flailing arms, Joseph had slowed but not stopped his spinning.

Rebecca spoke up, “Hey, that’s our money!”  You can’t…” and then she stopped realizing that Wanda very much could. 

“Not anymore!” Wanda replied simply, before reverting back to Spanish, “Now, let’s help you get out of here”.  With one arm she picked up the rear end of the truck by the tailgate, swung it until it was aligned with the road.  “There you go, have a good trip home.”

Ignacio uttered a few more “Gracias” and “Senorita” as if he felt his life depended on it and quickly left.  Rebecca couldn’t help but take notice that this woman, who just killed hundreds of thousands, earlier in the day and tens of billions in damages, was concerned about the scratches on this guy’s tired old truck.

Wanda walked back to the preacher and his wife.  “Care to have your feet back on the ground again?”  And then, nothing.  It then dawned on Rebecca that it wasn’t a rhetorical question and the woman was expecting an answer. “Yes! I…we would like that very much!” 

“Very well” Wanda replied, and normal gravity returned to them.  Joseph, who never fully stopped rotating, fell on all fours, and almost on his face.

“So, hello Mr. and Mrs. Austin, I’m so glad we finally meet.  And not a moment too soon, as it looks like you may be going somewhere for a while. 

“Yes!” replied Joe, “We are leaving the city.  Leaving the whole country in fact, so you will never have to worry about us again.”

“I’m not particularly worried about you now!  But I’m surprised you are leaving.  I understand things are a bit of a mess at your church. Don’t’ you want to take care of that?”

Joseph bumbled out something about government authorities while Rebecca tried to help.  Both of them were having trouble looking up to her face.  Joseph was looking right where any man looks at her, particularly when she was naked.  Rebecca’s eye line was noticeably lower and noticeably more intense.

At 10 inches for her 8-foot body, Wanda’s member was actually on the modest side for her, not even dangling half way down to her knee.  It was plenty fat though, which helped reduced its banging around.  Apparently, the combination still looked impressive to the 5 and half foot woman.

Joseph piped in.  “You know, we didn’t tell that crowd to burn your house.  That wasn’t us.”

“Really! Wanda replied in mock surprise. “So, it had nothing to do with you lambasting me on a daily basis for weeks.  The sermons, the interviews, the op-eds in the paper.  The whole section devoted to me on your website, which included my address?  Oh, I’m sure none of those people saw any of that.”

“We never told them to burn your house down,” he repeated, somewhat weakly. 

“Oh, but I think you did.  In so many ways, over and over again. You even said “Burn the Witch” more than once.  I mean that is pretty on-point don’t you think?  Or was that just dramatic license?”

Yes! That was exactly….

Rebecca interrupted him “OK, so you knew we were leaving, and you know we are leaving with money.  Is that what this is? A car-jacking? I mean if you want, you can just grow to a thousand feet, and take the car.

Wanda was actually impressed at her taking the offence.  “A thousand feet?  Kid stuff.  I was over 10,000 when I did the business to your scam business.  The news says I was over 15,000 feet when I rained on Phoenix.  But none of those heights are very good for holding conversations with you little people.  This works though.  But I’m starting to feel a little self-conscience here without any clothes on. Why don’t you take your clothes off? It’s warm enough.”

“Take my…?  That’s ridiculous, and it’s not going to happen!” said Joseph with surprising defiance, particularly since his pants were already off. In a split second she was right in front of him. His face a half-foot from her massive breasts.  “Wanna bet?” She replied before picking him up with one hand and tearing off his shirt, then his underwear with the other before setting him down naked, but for his shoes. He wasn’t the least bit hard - due to fear, no doubt – nor was he the least bit impressive.  No wonder Rebecca’s gaze was where it was.

Rebecca for her part, said nothing.  And when Wanda turned to her, she was already reaching to unzip her dress.  “Please!” she said, while holding out her palm in a “Stop” gesture.  “I like this dress.” 

“I do too, it’s very nice”. Wanda replied honestly.  It was maroon, sleeveless very silky, with a plunging neckline revealing a reasonable amount of cleavage.  “In fact; Joseph, when she is done, would you please take her clothes back to the car so they don’t get dirty?  Joe nodded yes and then voiced it.  “Oh….”  Wanda reached down and took Rebecca’s wig and fake glasses off in one move.  “Take these too!” and then a moment later.  “And take your shoes off while you are at it, because you look ridiculous!”

Rebecca didn’t hesitate removing her underwear, panties and shoes and socks, revealing a trim, well-maintained figure for a woman in her lower 40s. Her breasts may have had a bit of too-good-to-be-true surgical enhancement about them.  “Those look pretty good. Wanda said, indicating the obvious.  “I’m sure your congregation would have been happy to know their money went to quality work.”

For Joseph, the implication of their fraud and the fact that she referred to their church goers in the past tense, both stung.  On the other hand, Rebecca seemed take the complement on her anatomy in stride, standing proudly straight as she handed her clothes pile to Joseph. 

She turned back to Wanda not bothering to cover anything with her hands and little, if any fear in her face.  Until there was.  “I hear a truck!”  She said, and suddenly hands went up over her private bits and she fast-walked back to the car.

The diesel engine sound got louder and then very loud as it rounded the bend and shined its lights on Wanda. The couple watched the as the tall shapely silhouette just stood in place in the lane.  The horn blasted just as both wondered if the truck was going to be their salvation.  The Amazonian figure swiveled her head to the right, whereupon the truck simply flew sideways off the road as if it had been hit broadside by something ten times its size.  A second or more later, they heard the truck impact the hillside, followed by a cacophony of sound as it rolled and kept rolling.

“Oh my god!” Rebecca cried.  “He’s probably dead!” 

Wanda replied calmly. “There were two of them, and yes, they are dead.”  She didn’t have to check as she had felt the capture of their life forces.

“You killed them!” Joseph added, unnecessarily but to voice his outrage.

Wanda turned to him and in the most nonchalant voice possible, said. “Yes, I’ve done a quite a bit of that today.” 

The obviousness of the statement came back to both of them.  Yes, she had killed hundreds of thousands of people today, with property damage in the hundreds of billions of dollars.  So, from that perspective, one truck and two people didn’t make any difference in the moral scheme of things.  It is just that it was a truck and two people that they saw, and witnessed the ease and trivialness of her killing first hand.  And then it doubled back on them, who she had quite the motivation to kill.

Joseph suddenly pulled a gun from the car, pointed it Wanda and didn’t even hesitate before shooting repeatedly.  This was no surprise to Wanda.  Joseph’s thoughts had been projecting various forms of “Get the gun” since Ignacio drove away, and getting it out of his system was one of the two reasons she had him put his wife’s clothes in the car.  The other reason was that she really did like the dress.

So, her shield was fully up and running when he made his “surprise” attack, and she was the picture of calm as the six bullets approached her torso and face.  They all compacted against the shielded skin and fell to her feet.

“Are you done yet? She asked him, even as Rebecca cried out in surprise.  Joseph just stared at the complete lack of results from his action.

“You know, that really would have been an extraordinary thing if after I crushed the Army and Airforce’s attacks on me without a scratch, that you managed to take me down with that little pea-shooter.

His pea-shooter was a 9mm Glock and while he could understand her not unaffected by gunfire when she was thousands, or even just hundreds of feet tall, at her present size, the bullets should have done something!  He knew he didn’t miss; the slugs were right there in front of her on the ground.  While thinking this, Joseph was practically frozen in place, the gun smoking and still pointed at her.

“Mind if I take a look?”  Wanda asked pleasantly and suddenly the gun yanked from his hand and flew in the air directly into the palm of her left hand at her side. Wanda brought the thing up to look at it more closely and it looked toy-sized in comparison.  She popped the magazine out, looked at it for a second and slid it back in.  “See? You weren’t done at all!  There are a lot more shots in here.”  Indeed, the magazine capacity was 17 rounds and he only shot six.

“You could have tried shooting here!” She turned the gun around, and from about a foot away, aimed it directly at left breast, behind which, would be her heart and shot. The casing and slug both dropped to her feet about the same time.  “Or here!”  With her right hand she lifted her big penis upward, aimed the gun squarely at her balls and shot twice.  Again, there was no effect to Wanda at all, even as Joseph clinched his thighs at the sight.  “Or even here!”  Now she brought the end of the gun’s barrel right up to her left eyeball, moved it a few inches back and shot again. The flash blinkered her left vision a bit but again, the slug hit the shield, flattened, and dropped to the ground.

“You shouldn’t give up on your futile endeavors so quickly!  She just let the irony in that statement hang there, while she closed her left hand around the gun and crumpled it like an aluminum can.  Two cartridges exploded as she did, again, with no effect.

Wanda then started walking toward Joseph, and he was certain he was about to die. He side-stepped over to Rebecca either for one last embrace, orsome form of protection, he wasn’t sure.  But it didn’t alter her trajectory, which turned out not to be toward him, but to the car, where reached down inside, turned the lights off, and closed the car door.

“I like the moonlight” she said almost romantically as they were now all dimly blue-tinted from the sky’s light. Then, she continued in a surprisingly chipper tone, “And there is a place much nicer place than this road nearby, and it will feel better on your feet. Come on, I’ll show you!”  The couple glanced at each other in surprise with the friendly talk, when she took a quick step toward Joseph and scooped him up under her right arm.  With a little shuffle she picked up Rebecca the same way under her left arm and started walking down the road. 

Just past the next right bend in the road, the land didn’t drop off so much, but rather sloped down a bit before leveling off to form a plateau that continued for a few hundred feet to where the road came back around again, and then wrapped around the mountain to its right.  Up ahead, the couple could see two prominent mounds that did not look like constructs of nature.  As they neared, both could see where the ground was scooped to form the mounds, about fifteen feet deep each to either side of them, and both couldn’t help but think of them as graves, even if the spaces were rather big for the task.

Wanda set them down on the ground in front of the 10-foot-high mounds, without any real acknowledgment of their existence.  “There you go!” she said with the same friendliness, “This is much better.”

“So, are you going to kill us now, and bury us here?” Said Joseph, coming directly to the point, even as Rebecca wished he hadn’t. She had spent a fair amount of the time she was being carried watching Wanda’s dick swing from side to side and causing her to be even more distracted by it than before.

Joseph wasn’t finished. “You’ve already killed hundreds of thousands today, I guess two more don’t matter.”

“No, they don’t!”  the friendly voice was gone.  “But I hope you realize how much you are to blame for all those deaths as well.”

Both Austins were alarmed at that.

“You see that, don’t you? That if you hadn’t stirred up the city against me, turned me into a pariah, sent them to burn my house down.  I would have simply continued with my business in town until it was done, and gone back home.  But no, you two had to make a name for yourselves.  You had to make my presence in this town a big deal.  Well, I decided to make it a really big deal”.

“You can’t blame us for your murderous fun and games today”. Joseph countered.

Rebecca, on the other hand chose to change the subject. “Speaking of fun and games; your penis.  That’s what you used on the bus in the city, isn’t it?”

Wanda looked at the little naked woman with interest noticing that this was the second time she’s steered the conversation away from something troubling. She decided to go with this.

“I only have one - when I have one.  So yes, it is, just a bit bigger at the time.”  Again, she had been a bit moderate on her present relative penis size, but she guessed a thick 10 inches would still be pretty big to a mortal woman.

Eyes fixated on the member, Rebecca took a couple of steps toward Wanda, as she asked. “What was it like? Squeezing all those helpless people just for sexual pleasure.  Just because you could?”

It isn’t often someone surprises Wanda.  Suspicious of the woman’s motives, she quickly probed her thoughts.  But she found no deceit at all. The woman was clearly both lustful for her penis, and fascinated by its exploits.  She decided to give her what she wanted.

“Bliss.  Pure bliss.  All those pathetic people trapped, helpless, slaves to my merest whim.  The first time I rammed it in, they all screamed.  They screamed as hard as they could, but it didn’t matter.  It swept aside everything in its path, the people, the seats, it relentlessly plowed through everything. 

You know, Jennifer Miller was on that bus.  It didn’t matter.  She had made her choice.  They all did. And it was a bad one.  By the second time I rammed it in, it was wetter, warmer from the bodies I crushed the first time, and so it continued, each time getting moister, softer.  I could feel the bones breaking.  I could hear their cries diminish one by one….

Rebecca seemed practically hypnotized. Wanda noticed how she really responded to the references of her power over helpless people.  The preacher’s wife was equating it with her history of conning contributions out of her flock. Power over lessor people was an intoxicant for her.  And in her daze the woman walked up and reached out reached out to touch the head of Wanda’s cock.

“Rebecca!  What are you doing?” Stop that!  This woman is a monster!”  Joseph’s interruption was startingly shrill and quite unwelcome.  Rebecca was slow to react but before she was about to say something, Wanda bent down to whisper “Let me take care of this.”

Wanda grabbed the almost intoxicated woman again under one arm and Joseph in the other speaking softly to him, “I think things are going to get a bit interesting. Let me get you a better view.” Joseph made all kind of talk about how he wanted nothing of the sort which Wanda ignored as she stepped up the side of the left mound, which were both taller than she was.  At the top, she set Rebecca down and then set Joseph down facing the other mound in a pre-existing narrow hole in the top.  It looked as though it was formed by being pushed in by a giant thumb, which may well have been the case.  Joseph dropped down until he was up to just under his crotch. 

Motioning Rebecca to step back, she started packing the sand and clay robustly around him. “Perfect! With your little thing still out and your arms free, you can still beat off if you find the need to!”  She packed him in some more, which with her strength, made the surface around him as hard and concrete.  He wasn’t going anywhere.

Rebecca looked at the activity with concern.  When Wanda carried them up here, she thought the large woman was going to kill him.  Instead, she now recognized the mound as a form of keeping him from running away. Why it had to be on top of a tall mound and not just a hole in the ground, she could not say. The thing was, there was another mound with a hole on top right next to it.  It stood to reason that was meant for her, but that didn’t seem to be the way things were going a moment ago. 

Wanda reached down, picked Rebecca up, held her close to her chest, and took a big jump over to the second mound.  Upon landing, her feet caved in the hole and the whole top collapsed into bit of a plateau about five feet lower than the first mound. She then set down Rebecca down, who was relieved to see there was no more hole for her to be dropped into.

Joseph was yelling, and looking over at him, his wife observed that he actually looked kind of funny.  Like he was an extra-long nipple at the end of a giant tit.  Giant tits being rather familiar imagery today.

And there were those amazing giant spherical tits just in front of her, but Rebecca’s gaze soon fell a few feet lower again. The cock’s base lined up perfectly with Rebecca’s own breasts.  And Wanda’s breasts line up perfectly with her head!  Rebecca just couldn’t let these coincidences go to waste and stepped forward against Wanda’s front to the point where they almost interlocked. The cock wedged within her own breasts; her head squeezed between those breasts.

Wanda went back to the subject that had mesmerized Rebecca so.  “Do you know what it was like to cum in that bus? To immerse all those pathetic helpless people in that warm creamy fluid until it oozed out of every hole?”  Tapping her thoughts, it was clear this little woman loved exerting her way over weaker masses.  She had been doing it by taking their money and getting the worked up over this or that issue.  That was obviously different than slaughtering them but Rebecca was only responding to the similarities. 

 Rebecca?  Do you want to… be the bus?

“Oh yes!  I do! I very much want to be the bus!”  Wanda loved where this was going.  Joseph was still yelling.  She wondered if he even heard that last exchange.  Fortunately, he was easier to tune out now. “Well, it’s not within the church, so I guess it’s OK”

Rebecca’s enthusiasm was such that she didn’t catch the reference, but Joseph did.  He wondered if she knew about the not-in-the-church directive, or was it just a kind of random thing to say.  He didn’t like it, and resumed yelling for his wife to stop.

Wanda talked softly to her entranced partner again.  “You know, you are going to have to make it hard.  Can you do that?”

“Yes Wanda! Yes, I can!  Let me make it hard and be the bus!”

‘My God, this woman, this calculating, controlling grifter, was suddenly like a little puppy!’  Rebecca pulled back and took Wanda’s penis in both hands and started working on it with everything she had. Hands, mouth, breasts, she used everything.

For her part, Wanda realized that she would actually have to temper the size of the erection.  At ten inches soft, she could easily rise naturally to a good 14 inches and a width of about four of her fingers.  She wouldn’t get that into this woman without breaking her first.  And she didn’t want to break her…first.

So as Rebecca gave it her all, Wanda only let it the erection increase its length by about two inches, and by about a half-inch in width.  By Rebecca’s reaction and confirmed by her mind, it was still the biggest she had ever encountered. By now the woman was using her right hand to work herself in preparedness.

“Ah! Here’s an idea!”  And suddenly there was light.  Wanda shed a bit of stored energy in the form of a bright light just floating above them between the two mounds.  Like an LED, it was quite bright and didn’t use much energy at all.

Rebecca saw her lover illuminated and looked up at the light source in wonder and puzzlement.  Wanda brought her back to the task at hand. “Rebecca?  So, you think you’re ready?”

“Yes!  That is, I think so.  I hope so. Let me make it wetter.”  And she proceeded to slather saliva generously on the organ, obviously a tad concerned.  Wanda was reminded for a moment that the woman had never bore children.

“Let’s see”. Wanda easily picked her up and with the smaller woman facing her, lowered her slowly over her rather proud erection.  Everything was wet.  Her cockhead, Rebecca’s nether.  That helped start things but Wanda was gentle and took it slowly.

“Oh it is big isn’t it?...uh OK…there…Oh shit!...Not too fast!...Um, fuck!..OK.”  Rebecca went on this way as Wanda did her usual gradual insertion.  Three steps this time, going about a third in the first time, two-thirds the next, and finally, very slowly, all the way in.

Rebecca cried out in some combination of pain, astonishment and exhilaration.  Her back was to Joseph, who seemed out of sight, out of mind, as she cried out her excitement.  The in and out came from Wanda pulling her up and down, so she really didn’t have much control over the movement, and she didn’t seem to mind.  What she did have was focus.  Despite clearly being within reach, Rebecca didn’t pay any attention to Wanda’s enticing breasts

After a few more cycles Wanda said “This wasn’t quite as tight a fit as I thought it would be.  Perhaps I should make it bigger.  Are you up for that?”

“Bigger? You can make it bigger” Rebecca asked between her coping noises

“Think about it.” Wanda deadpanned.

“Oh right, uh…well maybe a little bigger, not much!  Just a little!”

Wanda grew all of herself by about two feet, or up to ten feet tall.  Her cock grew proportionally which would put it at about 17 inches long and close to four inches in diameter.

“Ahhhhhhhh Shit!  That’s not…a little bit bigger.! There’s nothing little…about it at all!  Holy crap, that hurts!”. It really hurts.!”

“Rebecca, I know you always wanted one this big.  Here it is”

“So, I was wrong…fucking wrong!  This…isn’t good…It fucking hurts!!”

“So, it’s bigger than Alphonse then?”

“Oh God yes!..Fuck!…Shit, way bigger! Way…Wait! What? How do you know….?

“Oh, I know.  I also know that Joseph was right.  I would never let you build your 100-million-dollar cathedral!  Or maybe I would.  And then come back during your grand opening and shit on it again.  Or perhaps something else.  If it had a spire, maybe I’d fuck it.”

“But…”

“And who knows?  Maybe the army will find a way to kill me.  But it will be too late for you.  Because there will be no trip to Costa Rica, No Villa on the ocean, no Swiss bank account. There will be none of that for you”

“Noooo! No wait!  It was going so well!  Let’s just keep it that way!  It’s…. Ok that its bigger.  I’m fine.  Here let me caress your breasts, I’ll make them feel great!”

Rebecca reached for Wanda’s breasts, but in the moment, Wanda spun her 180 degrees on her shaft so she was facing outward and toward Joseph.

“You think this is big little preacher wife, little scam preacher wife?  I’ll show you big!”

“No please No!  Joseph! Help me!”

And Joseph wanted to, but of course he couldn’t.  He was stuck and no amount of adrenalin fueled fury was going to change that.

Turning Rebecca around marked the clear transition from consensual to rape.  Wanda started slowly growing.  It was less than a foot a second at first, but it did mean that each forward thrust was deeper and wider. 

Rebecca screamed “No!” louder with each thrust until it just turned into one long scream.  In the bright light, Joseph could see every detail as Wanda became bigger and bigger with his wife impaled in front of her.

Rebecca’s screams were interrupted by choking and gagging sounds.  Joseph could see her body distorting with the shaft moving inside. Another thrust or two and he could see the shape of the head moving within her body almost up to her chest!  Rebecca threw up a copious amount of blood and with her diaphragm broken, now only made sounds when the shaft was moving up her body.  Her eyes were open and still had life, but every organ within her had to be crushed at this point.  She was dead but her mind didn’t know it yet.

After a thrust, Wanda stopped, and removed her hands, but was still growing.  Rebecca managed to force out one last squeal when her chest split vertically and tore open out to her neck and crotch and amid the blood, the underside of Wanda’s cock came forth separating each side of the broken body.

Joseph bent over at his hips and lost dinner.  When he looked back up, Wanda had her hands back on his wife’s broken mutilated body which now was completely split in two halves with the head bobbing from the left half as Wanda stroked herself with both, the big phallus covered with blood and parts of Rebecca’s insides. Wanda continued to slowly grow.

“I guess I’m done for now.”  She removed Rebecca’s remains from her cock and tossed them into the pit below.

“You Monster!” Joseph cried “You absolute monster”

“I imagine I’ve been called that a lot today.” Wanda replied with a smile while still stroking her cock with Rebecca residue. “You’re wife’s a pretty good fuck!  You were a lucky guy, Joseph! As was Alphonse, Richard, Dino, Jorge, Kevin another Richard – well she did have a thing for dicks, to be sure.” Wanda had pulled the names from Rebecca’s head as she had done with Ryan’s that fateful night.

Joseph knew about some of them, but not all.  Still, he didn’t take the bait.  “You killed her! You killed Rebecca! For no reason at all”

“Oh, I had a reason all right, how about harassing me, trying to ruin my life, assassinating my character, and encouraging that mob to burn down my house.  You think I’m going to forget about all that because she has a thing for big dicks?”

As she was talking, Wanda, currently at about 60 feet, brought her knees down and sat on her heels to face the naked, half buried man.  She frowned at the puke between them and dug her big hand into the dirt beneath it, and swept it away.

“I mean, let’s face it.”  Wanda brought her yard-long middle finger to his little penis. “If she was that much of a size queen, things were never going to go that well between you, were they?” 

“You’re calling HER the size queen?” 

Wanda was actually impressed by this retort. “Well, I guess you have a point there.  But at least I don’t judge a man by his penis size, kind of silly when mine’s going to be bigger no matter what.  Wanda raised on her knees and brought her penis, which was at about half-mast in front of his face.  It was almost ten feet long, and two feet wide, dwarfing the man sticking less than three feet out of the ground. 

“Here, you can give her one last kiss if you like!”  she said as she bumped the wet sticky thing into his face a few times.  Even she realized that the cruelty of she just said might have been over the top.

Wanda stood up again.  “Well, I guess I don’t need this anymore.”  And Joseph watched in wonder as her penis first rid itself of all the gore, and then shrank and retracted until it was simply gone. The giant woman was back to her purely if extraordinarily feminine form.

“Now, where were we?  Oh right!  Your tiny penis.”  Joseph was about to protest, but instead cried in startlement as her left hand came up, thumb and forefinger outstretched, and with surprising gentleness, grasped his dangling penis.

“I’m sorry you didn’t get off watching us.” She started stroking his member which in its soft state was half as long as her finger was wide. “Up to a point, it should have been pretty hot.”

“Yes, well watching your wife raped and mutilated to death tends to kill the mood!”

Another good one! particularly given the circumstances.  Wanda was starting to get a feel for this guy’s charisma.

“Of course, you are a breast guy.  Well, I can certainly come through there.”  Wanda adjusted herself such that he was entering the underside between both breasts each twice as tall as his exposed upper body.  Then she moved her left one against him pushing against his upper body as much as his fixed legs would let them.  He complained the whole time but when she pulled back his dick was standing proudly perpendicular.

“Oh look, it worked!”  She exclaimed and immediately resumed with her thumb and finger which still dwarfed it. 

“I don’t want this!  I’m not interested in having sex with the devil.”

The devil!  Well, I’m certainly not him.  Never met the guy.  But you would think, after all the good work I did for him today, he could have paid me a visit.  Given me an atta-girl or something.  But nothing!  It’s almost like he doesn’t exist!”  Joseph continued to get harder despite himself.

“God too!”  I mean here I am far closer to God than anyone on this planet, you’d think he’d give me a ring.  But nothing, nada”

“God isn’t going to have anything to do with the likes of a monster like you!”

“Oh, I don’t know, I think I could definitely whip up some major Old Testament retribution, if he wanted it.  But again, just silence.  I guess he just doesn’t care.  Besides, it doesn’t matter if you want this, because you are getting this!”  And with that, she replaced her hand with her mouth.

She honestly didn’t know why she was doing this except for the irony.  The one person in town she had more reason to kill than any other, and she was giving him a blow job instead.

Which didn’t last long.  In less than a minute later his convulsions and a little salt taste on the inside of her lips told her he was done.

“There!  Now wasn’t that a fine thing to do minutes after your wife died, with her murderer!”  Wanda mocked as she stood up.

She was about to reposition herself, when she became aware of a new light source.  A vehicle traveling in the same direction the Austin’s had been traveling, had been rounding the bend when either their headlights, or Wanda’s own light made her appearance visible.  “Looks like I have something to take care of.  Don’t go anywhere!” she said to the man cemented on top of the mound.

As she began her approach, the vehicle, abruptly went into reverse, and in an attempt to turn around, backed right into the mountain side. That caused enough of a delay in its actions that by the time it got moving again and pulled toward the opposite direction, Wanda was able to reach it.  She crashed her fingers down on the rear of the compact SUV’s roof raising the front and driving wheels off the road.  Pulling it back, Wanda grabbed the underside of what could now be identified as a Hyundai Kona, and picked it up.  At Wanda’s present size, it was about as big one of her larger purses.

That made tearing the roof open a fairly easy affair, though a messy one as the action caused most of the couple’s luggage and everything else they brought with them for an indefinitely long trip, to fall out of the car.  The only thing that didn’t fall out was the couple themselves, as they were belted in.  The floating light over Joseph disappeared and reappeared over Wanda’s head as she turned the vehicle right-side up again, giving her a look at her two accidental interlopers. Behind their hysterical expressions and screaming, they looked to be a young couple in their mid-upper 20s.

“OK you have a couple of seconds to unbelt yourself before I pull up whatever part of you isn’t strapped down.”  Not being pulled apart in two halves is pretty motivating and both promptly unlatched their belts and swung the clasps aside.  Wanda stuck her free hand to the driver side, tilted the vehicle until both dropped in her hand. They were more than a handful at this size, fortunately they seemed used to being against each other.

She was about to discard the car before thinking better of it. Instead, she walked alongside the road.  The ground was descending steeply but the road was still about breast high when she reached about 20 feet past the Austin’s parked Mercedes. She then laid the SUV upside-down and sideways across the road.  It was a short car, though, and a determined someone could probably get around it.  She pushed it back closer to the mountain side and then brought her fist down hard on the road in front of it whereupon in collapsed and tumbled in pieces down the hill to her feet.

Satisfied, she starting walking back, pausing to kick the wrecked semi she sent off the road earlier onto the road below, which was the continuation of this road as it switched back down the hillside.  Blocked on both sides, that should keep the road empty. Walking back, she caught up the floating light and had it float back with her.

Probing their minds was so easy that by the time she got back to the two mounds she knew more than she needed to about her two new captives.  They were Thomas and Pamra, married for two years and had been renting a small guest house at one of the mountain estates.  He was from Kansas City and did coding.  Pamra, went by “Pam” and was a graphic designer and second generation East Asian Indian from Denver.  They met at the University of Colorado in Boulder which is where this trip was going to take them back to in the wake of the Phoenix disaster.  In their spare time, they like to play with internet memes and were trying to become Arizona wine aficionados. Pamra had one lesbian experience in collage and liked to give blow jobs.  Thomas like fucking more than blow jobs, but was plenty happy with either.  There was really nothing at all to dislike about them.

“OK Thomas and Pamra.” She surprised them with names. “Tom and Pam.  Your names sound like a couple of drum beats.  Now look, I’m going to set you down on this little hill here, and you are to remove all your clothes.  If you don’t remove everything, I will remove what remains for you.  If you try to run, understand that I’m way faster than you and you will very much regret it.”  She gestured to the pit off to the side, where Rebecca’s gory and barely recognizable as human form lay in multiple pieces.  “Do you understand?” 

Having watched this woman on television all day, neither had any doubts regarding her threats and abilities.  “Yes” they both replied but then Pam added while pointing to up Joseph sticking out of the taller mound.  “Are you going to do that to us?”

Wanda smiled, they didn’t recognize him, which wasn’t surprising, given their demographic.  “Oh no!  He is very special and thus gets very special treatment.”

Joseph had not exactly enjoyed his break.  Up until he encountered the truck on the road, he wasn’t sure if the images of Wanda’s rampage he watched on his huge flat-screen would ever clear from his mind.  And yet those images were replaced by entirely new ones, so when Wanda walked away to deal with the car, his mind was awash with imagery of his wife’s stretched body breaking open, or a few minutes earlier when she had her huge penis or giant breast rubbing against him, or giant lips on his erection.  Occasionally he thought of how the bullets he shot at her didn’t’ even seem to touch her.  And then he would think of Rebecca’s body breaking open again.

“You know, the thing about my time with your wife, is that I didn’t get to finish.”  Wanda’s words broke him from his shuffling horror show.  “But you are going to change that.  Afterall, you owe me one now.”

His respite did provide him with some resolve.  “I won’t!” He said loudly.  But it didn’t last for long before a bit of self-preservation stepped in. “I can’t!” he said more quietly. “You’re too big, I’m too small.  I won’t be able to…do anything for you.”

“You’re showing a distinct lack of imagination, Joseph.” Wanda said as she bent down and picked up the obediently nude Tom and Pam in each hand.  She then extinguished the floating light, took a step around the tall mound and positioned herself over him.  Why do you think I made these things?”

He didn’t know what she meant at first, and nor did he register where she was.  Not only had she turned out the light but she was blocking the moonlight.  Above him was just darkness. As she began lowering herself, he first smelled her vagina, and then saw it as his eyes adjusted, looming directly above.

He totally lost it.  Wanda expected him to freak, they all did.  But there was something else going on.  A quick pop into his mind told her everything. ‘Well, what do you know, he’s claustrophobic!  No wonder that church was so damn big.  Well that just makes this all the better!’ 

As she lowered herself, Joseph – still crying out, bent himself over horizontally and at her present size, that was enough to prevent the insertion that so terrified him. Wanda put Thomas high on her left breast and told him to “Hold On”.  This was an amazing turn of events for him, because no matter how horrified he was of her violent actions through the day, he was never not aware of her spectacular figure.  The same was the case after they were captured.

Wanda brought her free hand down and a single finger on Joseph’s chest brought him back upright again and also helped her aim so that a second later her inner labia enveloped his head.  Interestingly he did not panic at that and instead used his arms to try to push his head out again. 

That of course was not going to happen.  She wiggled a bit to get his shoulders in, their relative one-and-a-half-inch width wasn’t an issue, but they had no slope to guide her lips apart.  With the shoulders in, the rest would be easy.  She reached up and grabbed Thomas again before lowering herself further. 

Now Joseph panicked.  He screamed at the top of his lungs and his arms thrashed around delightfully.  Again, he was only an inch and a half at his widest point, so there was room to move around in there.

It was muffled, but Thomas and Pam could hear his screaming.  Pam was aware of something else too.  Thomas had an erection.  “Thomas! How can you be hard?”

With a huge finger and thumb right under each arm, Thomas had no ability to hide it. “That was…from you! You’re naked!  And it made me hard!”

“Yeah, right!”  She wasn’t buying it, but it shouldn’t be insurmountable to fix if they get out of this alive.

As if on cue Wanda spoke to them, “OK, you two, it’s your turn.  I want to get off before he dies, and you are going to help me.”  She didn’t say anything else, just sprawled Thomas face first on a breast, and brought Pam upside down to plant her face on her clit.  “Do your best, and you will survive.”

That’s it how it went for the next minute, Thomas hugging whatever part of either breast Wanda placed him, Pam having freer will, giving Wanda’s big clit as much attention as she could, and Joseph in a frenzied break dance inside her vagina, as she jiggled up and down on him.  The problem with that last part was that with his legs buried in the ground, there was only a relative three inches of him to work with.

Wanda decided to heck with the in and out. With his claustrophobic issues, she just wanted him in – all the way in.  Using her fortified muscles, she squeezed on him, and pulled him up out of the ground.  With his legs free to thrash around, his panic subsided a bit, and he started trying to work himself out.

She brought Pam up to her breast, turned Thomas toward her and as expected, they vigorously embraced.  That left her a free hand to reach down, grab Joseph’s legs and shove him up, all the way in, and then some.  His panic wonderfully returned, and then some.

“OK guys, breaktime’s over!” Wanda had to exert enough pressure to pull them apart, she was concerned she may have broken one of Pam’s ribs.  “Time to switch!”.  Now Thomas was upside down with a big clit in his face, while Pam had a ride on one of two massive examples of female anatomy of which she always felt personally lacking.

Another minute or so went by and Wanda decided Joseph had a little too much room.  Afterall, what is a claustrophobic’s worse fear? The walls closing in on him, right?  Slowly, she began to shrink herself. It was about 10 seconds before he figured it out.  “Hey! It’s getting smaller in here!  Hey! Stop!”  His pounding on her vaginal walls diminished as he had less room to move.  About 30 seconds later and she could really feel him in there.  A little longer and he was relatively over a foot long and 3.5 inches wide.  Something was going to give soon, and it definitely wasn’t going to be her. 

Tom was also about a foot long, Pam a little less and their legs were bumping into each other.  Wanda yanked Pam off and held her to the side while she moved Tom’s head even more vigorously around her clit.  She was filled and she was close, and then before she knew it, she was there.  She almost crushed Tom’s skull, but wound up just breaking his nose instead.  But inside, lots of things were breaking.  There were two cracking sounds followed by a loud anguished cry of pain, which masked even more cracking sounds. The cry deteriorated into choking and gurgling sounds before ending altogether.

Wanda continued to shrink as her vaginal muscles contracted Joseph’s carcass.  Blood first dripped and then poured from her vagina as Pam watched in horror and Tom viewed from an even closer angle.  Grasping him only by his head, Wanda set Thomas aside and bent down with her hands on her knees to recover.  In doing so she watched the blood, bones and viscera fall from her vagina into a grotesque pile between her feet. 

Thomas made his way to Pam and they embraced.  Pretty soon they whispered to one another with the result being they chose not to run for it.  Wanda was still about 20 feet tall and could catch them easily, particularly since there was no obvious safe place to run to.  Besides, she said she they would survive if they…well…did what they did.

Wanda dug into her vagina with her fingers and fished out more of Joseph’s body which was now even more mutilated than his wife’s.  She then stood up and used her shield.  Always a bit tricky when expelling something from inside her, but she had previously figured it out. 

Thomas and Pam knew nothing of her shield but watched as Wanda appeared to have a bout of bloody diarrhea of the pussy, as if things weren’t disgusting enough already.  At least it was still dark, literally sparing them the gory details.

Wanda finally spoke.  “Well, I told you he was going to get special treatment, didn’t I?”

Neither of the couple knew what to say to that.  Pam wanted to reply with “Can we go now?”, but thought better of it.  This woman, this giant woman thing, was far too dangerous to recieve anything that remotely sounded like a complaint. Wanda used her big feet to kick the mutilated remains and bloody sand off the mound and into the adjacent pit, and then gently sat down next to them, seemingly to rest.

There was an uncomfortable silence which Pam, after some strategizing, chose to break.  “Who was he?”

Wanda was relaxed enough to simply answer the question directly.  “He was this sham megachurch preacher.  He and his wife, who’s right over there”, pointing to the other pit, “decided to promote themselves by attacking me.”

Thomas chimed in carefully, “Oh right, we heard about that.” Which was true, they didn’t recognize him, but they knew the story.  Wanda elaborated about the things they did, including the mobs, the burning down of her house, the death of her cat and actually did a reasonable job of making her recent action seem justified.  Of course, when on one hand, you have the perpetrators of a smear campaign and on the other, someone who just killed well over a hundred thousand people in one day and destroyed a city, you have to work at finding sympathy for the latter.

“I thought they died in their church when you…when you…”

“Buried it under a steaming hot 200-foot pile of shit?” Wanda finished helpfully.

Um, yes.  The news said they were in the church when you… and that is why you, well… did what you said.”

Well, that was the plan, but it turns out one of their church members was stuck on the freeway east of Tucson, shot some pictures of me and sent it to them before he was flattened.  Tipped them off.  So, I intercepted them here before they left the country with a bunch of church money.”

Wanda wondered why she was content to sit and talk with these two random strangers less than a third her size, and realized she simply enjoyed having a conversation with someone.  Giant rampaging is lonely work, it turns out.  But she was going to have to wrap it up soon, she had a drive to LA ahead of her, and it is best she goes before the government starts getting its shit together.

As if reading her mind for a change, Pam looked up at her and asked.  “What will you do now?”

Wanda reached with her right hand grabbed hold of Pam under her left arm, picked her up and held her with both arms in front of her.  “You really are a sweet thing, aren’t you?”

Pam was shaken by being handled so and fearful of pretty much any move the giant woman made, but nevertheless hid her fear behind a mild smile through which she managed to say “Thank you!”

For Wanda, it was the first time she really looked at the young woman as a person rather than just as a tool or something to be dealt with.  It was also the first time she really considered this level of size difference in which she could be up close but still dominating in every way.

Wanda then set Pam down to her left, putting herself between the two, and scooted back a bit so she could put her oversized arms around their shoulders. “Well, to answer your question, I guess I’ll have to clean up here, you know, quite literally bury the bones.” 

This was a surprise to both Pam and Thomas as she rampaged all through Phoenix and its adjacent cities without cleaning up anything. But Wanda was continuing.  “I’ll put all this sand back like it was as best I can.  Then I’ll shrink the rest of the way down to normal, go back to Mr. Austin’s car, put some clothes on and drive home.

“Where’s home?”  Thomas asked on impulse, mostly just to continue the friendly rapport.

“Oh, that’s a secret. Now that I’m done here, the whole world will want to know where I am.  And if they find me, they won’t be nice.  And then I won’t be nice. And then it will get all messy again, and I don’t want that by my home!”

‘Getting messy’ was quite the euphonism for what she did today’ thought Pam.

“So no, that is quite a big secret if you excuse the pun. That is why I need to clean all this up.  I don’t want anyone to know that I was here, so as not to give them any clues.”  A red flag went up in both Pamra and Thomas’s minds and they would have exchanged looks if Wanda wasn’t in the way.  Because they were someone who knew she was up here. 

“Well, we sure won’t tell anyone” Thomas said quickly and perhaps a bit nervously.  “No! Of course not!” Chimed in Pam.

“Oh, I know you won’t.” Wanda responded in a friendly voice as she gently patted both their backs for further reassurance, just before she brought each fore finger and thumb up and snapped both their necks.  She then stood up holding both lifeless bodies by the now broken necks and tossed Pam’s down on top of Joseph’s remains and Thomas’s on top of Rebecca.  ‘If they ever do get found, that will keep them guessing.’ she thought as she started growing enough to make easy work of shoving the mounds back into the pits.  She had nothing against her two temporary friends.  They were just two very loose ends.

She grew enough that she recovered the pits with the mounds in just a few moves.  She then shrunk down to about twenty feet again to make short work of walking back up to the road.  Turning around, she looked at her work, including the disturbed ground and her big footsteps.  After a moment’s thought, she created a light gravity well off to the side, kind of at the center of where the road circled around what had been her play area.  She gradually increased its strength until sand and dirt was being swept across the area and all signs of anyone being out there were gone.  She headed back to the car.