- Text Size +

Rounding the bend to the left that would reveal the car, she suddenly found herself bathed in light.  It was up ahead, where there was a truck on the other side of Pam and Thomas’s wrecked car and a few vehicles behind it extending beyond the bend.  The truck was one of those big 4X4 things with a big LED light bar on the roof shining in her eyes.  Against it she could see a few silhouetted figures milling about the wrecked vehicle.  Or at least they were. Upon seeing her, they all began running back to their vehicles.

 

Shit!  She had just gone to all that trouble to cover her tracks – literally - and now a half dozen people have spotted her big 20-foot naked body and the car she was about to drive.

 

So, she wasn’t done yet.  She grew as she broke into a trot toward the vehicles.  The ones in front couldn’t turn around unless the ones behind them backed up to give them room, and the ones further back had no idea what was going on.

 

She was probably about 30-feet tall when she made her way between the first truck and the mountain side just to its left.  There were at least four people in the 4-door pickup and the back was full of stuff strapped down by a tarp.  The driver had grabbed a rifle from in the cab and was trying to get it in position to aim at her when she grabbed the rollbar behind the cab with her right hand and gave it a hard shove rolling the truck across the lane, over the guard rail and clear over the cliff. 

 

The next vehicle was also a pickup, more low-key, but also with the bed full of belongings strapped down with bungees. The same move would empty all the stuff onto the road.  So, she squatted down put both hands under the vehicle threw it underhand over the cliff. 

 

The next vehicle was a large U-Haul truck sitting just where the road started to curve to the left from Wanda’s perspective. ‘Now these people how to bug out!’ she thought. Upon seeing the fate of the two trucks in front, the U-Haul vehicle quickly backed up and promptly smashed into the sedan behind it.  In their panic, they then tried to charge forward in the opposing lane which meant Wanda simply needed to step forward and just shove it off the road and over the precipice. 

 

The sedan driver and occupants were probably the most freaked out of all.  Between the tall truck and the rock face of the mountain, they had not seen a thing when suddenly then the truck in front of them surges rearward to smash into them, crumpling much of the engine compartment. And when the truck surged just as quickly forward into the left lane, that is when they saw Wanda for the first time. No sooner had she knocked off the truck, she headed for them.  But the car was too damaged from the impact to move, so they watched helplessly as the massive woman who they watched on TV all day walked up to them.

 

She hadn’t been counting the occupants in each vehicle, but the steady influx of life forces told her that few, if any were surviving the fall.  Even survivors were unlikely to last long without help.

 

Wanda now walked on the outside lane between the car and the cliff. At 30 feet, the Audi didn’t even reach as high as her knee when she bent down, clamped her hands upon opposite edges of the roof, picked it up, swung it over her head and over the cliff. 

 

The last car in the lineup did have room to turn around and it was already on its way up the road when Wanda was done with the previous one.  She first thought about chasing it down, and then remembered there was no need. She concentrated on its location, and created some negative gravity above it and lifted from the road. Unfortunately, this was shortly before a right curve and the car’s forward momentum sent it crashing into the rock face of the mountain side.  ‘Oops!’ She thought, not that it really mattered.  But the crashed car couldn’t stay there.  She already had thoughts of how all this could be explained without her presence, and having a car crashed a quarter mile down the road didn’t fit into the scenario, so she floated the battered car back to her.  She didn’t even look at the status of the passengers when she grabbed the car with both hands and threw the car down with the others.

 

Her plan, dictated that she grow some more, which she regretted because even in this empty space, it wouldn’t be hard to spot a 100 ft+ woman from a distance.  She would just have to be quick about it.  After growing to about 75 feet, she took a couple steps to the upside-down Hyundai and brushed it aside over the patch of broken road to tumble and fall with the others. 

 

It was that part of the road she smashed by the Hyundai that gave her the idea.  She moved back just to the road began to curve and slammed her foot down hard. The road gave way under her foot.  A few more stomps, and over 20 feet of both lanes of the road was sent down the slope.  It was the mountain driver’s nightmare.  On most every blind bend, you just took it on faith that the road would continue past where you could see it.  For these people, it did not, and each one of them simply flew off a road that was no longer there.  In fact, the next few cars that came this way would likely do the same.  few more after hundreds of thousands was meaningless.

 

A good expert in accident forensics would probably find things a bit fishy, but she doubted the city, county, or even the state would have resources for that sort of thing right now.  She remembered there was one more thing to do. As she shrank down, she used some of the matter converted to energy to raise the truck blocking the road down below and move it out of the way.  She got that done quickly before she really would have felt the gravity transfer on her smaller body.  She was able to store the rest of the energy.  Hopefully she wouldn’t need it beyond keeping her awake and not hungry for the trip back.

 

Wanda walked back to the Mercedes sedan and opened the door to retrieve Rebecca’s clothes. The panties were tight, and the dress would be even more so.  Reluctantly she brought herself down just enough inches for it to fit. She didn’t like being smaller than her normal self, but she did like the dress.  Even with her breasts down to clothes mode, the low neckline displayed quite the valley.  She also put on the wig and Rebecca’s fake glasses.  She took a little more time to familiarize herself with Rebecca’s fake id and the car’s registration documents before pulling out on the road.

 

It was a nice car.  She had a Benz at home but it was a sports car.  It was even nicer than her Range Rover may it RIP.  Maybe she would take the insurance money from the Rover and buy one of these.  Oh wait, she probably just caused hers and every other insurance company with customers in Phoenix to go bankrupt.  Well, maybe she would just keep this one then; as a souvenir.  After all, if she could create a paper trail of three fictitious people to explain Wanda, she should be able to get a car in her name.

 

All the local radio was on the emergency broadcast system, and for a while she listened to how much she broke the city.  There were check points, as she expected.  And each uniformed person who talked to her through the car window, was flooded with thoughts of their true love, even as they stared at her cleavage.  Some tricks are forever. 

 

Still, she now had the most well known and most wanted face in the world, and she can’t exactly play that trick with everyone she encounters.  And if someone were suspicious enough to tip the authorities, well she just left her DNA all over the city, quite literally, which meant that any cup she drinks from at a coffeehouse, or any utensil she uses at a restaurant could be used to make a match.  Then there was Kate, who is too smart not to know that was her, too loyal to tell anyone, but probably very freaked out that her boss is a supernatural mass murderer.

 

Yes, pretending to be human again is definitely going to suck a bit. She definitely won’t stay that way for too long.

Chapter End Notes:

 

And..that's a wrap.   Let me know what you liked and didn't like as I'll be starting my next story soon.