- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the chapter title suggests, our wayward husband gets what coming to him and there is about as much dom as a 6'1" woman can commit. For those struggling with their patience, this is the last chapter covering that long, but eventful night, and there is one more describing the aftermath before big things start to happen.


 

He was unconscious, but it was far from peaceful. In fact; it was more like being inside a tornado.  There was a whirlwind of imagery, a spinning maelstrom of objects, some sexual, some mundane, but be they doors, breasts, chains, butt cheeks, or whatever, they were all assaulting him and he couldn’t make heads or tails out of it. 

Then it receded, and faded first from his awareness and then from memory, leaving only anxiety. And stickiness.  He regarded his left cheekbone and the ground it was on. That was about all the orientation he had.  He didn’t know where he was, a bit vague on who he was, but had a distinct sense that some obvious recent event led to this. 

Aches and pains began to make themselves known.  He had a strong headache that centered on his nose, while the right side of his face felt akin to a bad sunburn.  His neck ached and the pain radiated down each arm with increasing intensity as it went. There was a sharp pain in his left knee and he had the distinct feeling that there was a whole chorus of pains just waiting for him to move.  Staying still however, was making him feel chilled, most noticeably in his balls, which were clearly exposed to the open air. He was naked, face down on a hard surface and there was a sense of déjà vu about that.  

Finally opening his eyes, there was no déjà vu at all.  In front of him, too close to focus upon, was what looked like a big misshapen snow flake with red streaks. Red on the lower edge was expanding upward.  He tried to comprehend this when another similar red and white flake fell from above, landed on the first, and then then rolled toward him to bump his eyebrow.  Its light, feathery touch was familiar.  He tried blowing on it with his mouth, but it just wiggled at his effort.

With some effort, he tried to tilt his head from the sticky floor.  He had more luck tilting it back where saw a black stiletto opened-toed shoe; with toes in it.

Her!

She was bad, and bad things happened here.

The sense of danger forced him to move and indeed, there was a chorus of pain. His hands pulsated with pain that was only exceeded by the fingers themselves.  Protecting his hands, he brought his elbows in close and rose feebly up on them, much to the complaint of his shoulders.  As the floor moved away, he saw the pool of blood his face had been planted in.  The blood pool was actually rather small and obviously from his nose as he now felt the fluid on his upper lip as his head turned more or less right side up. On the blood were the “snowflakes”, which he now recognized as wads of facial tissue streaked with blood.

He tilted his head back and ran his eyes ran up her statuesque figure.  Until they came to the protruding orbs of her breasts, where he saw movement.  Wanda’s right hand had just grabbed a tissue from a box in her left hand and she wiped the last smears of blood from the underside of her spherical breasts before she lightly wadded the tissue and released it to float down to the two others.

Ryan grabbed it as it landed and started wiping his upper lip with it, saturating the thing before could even get to the side of his face.  A single clapping sound startled him before he saw that it was the Kleenex box landing on the floor beside him.

He awkwardly reached for it as though it were filled with gold, which forced him off his elbows into a lop-sided kneeling position.  Pain, pain, pain.  He began wiping his face and blowing his nose.  Blood, blood, blood.

“So, welcome back!”  Her low, but quite feminine voice was smooth with soft edges, and that bit of accent for an exotic touch.  It was perfect.  And he hated it.

“So now it should be obvious how you lost Jennifer to me.  I’m bigger, stronger, much smarter, way richer, far better looking…and I’m much nicer to her.”

“Ugh” Ryan emitted involuntarily as yet another pain shot through him.  He wanted to reply, but was at a loss for one.

“Oh, and I don’t fuck whores!”

“You ARE a fucking whore!” He spat out, wondering if he would regret it.

“Oh, and I’m much more gracious too.” She replied, not missing a beat.  “From what I’m told, I certainly look better and though it’s hard to tell now but I’m pretty sure I dress better!  So, tell me, Ryan, in a battle for Jennifer’s love, can you think of anything you have that I don’t?”

‘Well, I’m a guy for one thing.’ he thought, and then realized that really was a point.

He stood more upright on his knees, still favoring the right one, which he now figured was hurt when he blanked out.  “Yes!  Yes, I can” he replied with surprising confidence.

He paused.  And just as she started to say “Well?” he interrupted her and said “I have a penis.”

“What was that?”

Ryan was sure she heard him, and wondered what her strategy was in making him repeat it.

“I said I have a penis!  A dick!  You know…” and he pointed to it since it was there for all to see…” a cock!”

“Shut up Ryan!” That came from Jennifer with an odd emphasis on the word “up”.

Pleased with the chance to annoy his wife, Ryan forced himself to stand up and spoke more confidently.  “It might not seem important to you, but Jennifer really loves cock.” pointing at his exposed member again.  “She can’t get enough of it.  Definitely her favorite part of sex. And for all your strength, money, mind games and tits, you don’t have that!”

“Ryan...Shut up! Now!”  Jennifer repeated.  Anyone else could detect the strong sense of warning in her voice.

And then Wanda spoke up.  “So, there you have it ladies.  The pure essence of patriarchy here in a nutshell.  Up against a woman decidedly superior to him in every way, and he believes it doesn’t matter solely because he has penis between his legs.” She reached down and gave his dangling cock a sideways flip with her index finger.  “It is hard to imagine anyone being so proud of something so mediocre.”

“Better than you’ll ever have!”

Jennifer cried out again: “My God Ryan! Shut your big fat…”  she paused and then continued in a much calmer tone.  “You know what?  Forget it!  Forget I said anything.  Just keep doing what you’re doing.”

Ryan didn’t know what to make of that, but Wanda did.

“You seem to have unsettled your lovely wife, little man.”  She knew that term pushed his buttons.  “But - and Jennifer, forgive me if this embarrasses you - there is truth to your words.  Jennifer does have an appreciation for the male appendage.  And I can assure you she has been quite satisfied in that area.”

“Wha…?  What do you mean?  Hey, strap-ons don’t count”

Wanda took a step forward and again placed her foot between both of his.  A second later, she grabbed him by the neck with her right hand and smoothly lifted him up, raising him slightly higher than her eye level. 

“Present company excepted; this is a respectable place.  You won’t find anything as undignified as a strap-on here.  What I’m talking about is flesh and blood, I assure you”.

With his legs dangling, Ryan, heard her words but was mostly dealing with the fact that his entire 190-pound weight rested solely his lower jaw. Which was accomplished by a one-hand curl!

With an equally controlled motion, she set him back on his feet.  And with the pressure off his jaw and neck, the phrase “Flesh and blood” echoed in his mind.  Lesbo sex was one thing, but he really didn’t like the idea of another penis inside Jennifer.  He turned left and right to view the figures in the circle around him.  Was there a dude under one those robes?  They still all looked like female bodies to him.

“You’re curious about this penis I speak of, aren’t you?”

“She is my wife, so yeah, of course I am”

“Well, we’ve certainly seen plenty of the cunts you have enjoyed, so I guess it it’s only fair.”  Wanda paused in thought for a moment and then ordered: “Get on your knees”

“I’m not kneeling for you!  No way!”

With a bored look on her face Wanda reached forward with her left hand, extended two fingers to the top of his head and started pushing down.

Ryan tilted his head to the left and right, trying to shake off the fingers, but they stayed in place and continued their unrelenting downward force.  He had no choice but to bend to the pressure and soon found himself down on his left knee.  His right, still hurting from his fall he kept up, and that didn’t seem to bother her.  Relieved, he stayed down when she released the fingers.

He looked up, and probably for the first time since she pulled him off that slab, she wasn’t staring at him with those cobalt blue eyes.  Instead, she seemed to be staring directly ahead at nothing in particular.

Actually, he preferred being down here, where he didn’t have to force himself not to look at her tits as the bitch made one smart-ass comment after another.  Down here he couldn’t help but look at her body including those glorious if rather brutal breasts.

She raised her lower arms forward above his head in an odd fashion causing him to flinch.  They were parallel to the ground with her palms faced downward and fingers curved downward and back. His gaze instinctively followed where they seemed to be pointing which was none-other than her beautifully-presented pussy.

He gazed at it and fantasized for a moment when he saw something poking its way out from the top of it. It looked like red misshaped worm for a second, which was disgusting, and then it became clear that she was extending her clit which didn’t lower the disgust level much.  

Still, it kept coming out.  A smaller lower lobe began to become more distinct from the larger upper lobe and dropped downward.  Quickly doubling in size to over an inch and still growing, it became apparent to him that this was a dick growing in front of him.  This was the penis she had spoken of.

Ryan was dumbfounded.  That thought/memory projection thing may have been weird, and her incredible strength was perplexing, but what he was seeing now was clearly supernatural.  This was real magic he was seeing.  Real creepy magic.

The penis’ pace of growth accelerated, it was circumcised, glistening with moisture and clearly coming out as an erection.  Below was a distinct pair of balls.  Behind them - presumably - remained the rest of her pussy.

Jennifer had seen this show before of course, on frequent occasions, but this was the first time it was with company.  The half-circle of robed figures broke formation into to a group on each side as the woman moved to see what was going on. They only had a formal” gathering once before, and it was nothing like this.  By the time her “extension” reached three inches, it was clear to all what was happening. By the gasps and other muted exclamations, it was obvious to Jennifer that this was a new and shocking experience for most - though possibly not all - of them.

Wanda was enjoying her show, of course.  More and more recently, she resented having to conceal her considerable abilities, and it felt liberating to let her freak flag fly.  Or flag pole in this case.

Ryan leaned rearward as It passed from a boy’s to a man’s size.  It reached what appeared to be his 6.5 inches and he mentally sighed as it just kept going.

At this point, he was entering uncharted visual territory.  From locker rooms, he had seen plenty of penis’s including big ones on big guys, but he had never seen an erect one in person aside from his own.  And as he watched this magic cock grow past what he was used to, it also grew from slightly threatening to truly menacing.

Were someone to measure, Wanda’s magic penis would have stood a little over 11 inches long and about two and a half inches wide when she stopped its growth.

Wanda brought her hands to her hips in a classic dominant stance.  “This, little man, is what your wife is now used to, so you’ll have to excuse her if she has found you a little… Wanda paused, letting that last word linger…” underwhelming recently”

To Jenner, that was a bit of a fib.  It looked to be at least an inch longer and half inch wider than what she had been able to take, and that had been a struggle. 

As for Ryan, the only thing more alarming than the giant club in front of him was the thought of it plunging into his wife; and Jennifer enjoying it.

Wanda spoke again: “But you’re bigger than her so let’s even it up a bit”

Ryan didn’t know what his size had to do with anything, but as Wanda now remained in her hands-on-hip stance, he watched, as it began growing again.  It extended about another three inches, was over three inches in girth before she stopped.

Ryan had backed himself to the granite slab, yet the monster was just inches way.  Its head was the size of a baseball, and the slit almost looked like and eye staring right at him.  Behind the baseball was the bat.  Technically the shaft was a third the size of an actual bat but it didn’t seem like it.  And it was certainly wider than a bat.

“Just so you can be sure it isn’t a strap-on or some-such thing, touch it”

Ryan’s eyes somehow went even wider than they were.  “That’s all right, I…saw it…grow, right in front of me, I know it’s not…”

“I SAID TOUCH IT!”  And with that she grabbed his forearms in each hand, and slapped his right hand low against her cock, his right one landed higher. By reflex, Ryan’s fingers grasped the thing upon contact.  And lingered.  Long enough to feel its soft, warm slightly lumpy surface, yet underlying iron rigidity.  It pulsed slightly, twice before Ryan snapped his arms away in shock and embarrassment.

“Aww, did it bite you?”

Ryan said nothing, and just stared with trepidation at the big cockhead with its big slit; uncertain if it biting him was out of the question.

“Is that enough flesh and blood for you”

“It’s real, OK?” Ryan spat out like a guilty child. “Somehow!” he added more softly.

Well, now that that’s settled, let’s have a comparison, shall we?”  She stood back a half step to see his dangling penis past her erect one.  “Oh, but it’s not fair, is it?”  You’re not as…’engaged’ as I am at the moment.  Let’s fix that!”

Wanda bent forward slightly, grabbed him by each wrist this time and brought his hands softly upon the nipple of each breast.  “Explore them!” she whispered. Then bending her legs slightly, she brought her left hand to the middle of her cock and bent it back toward her body so it wouldn’t touch him, and reached around her appendage with her right, to touch him just below his navel, fingers pointed downward. Those fingers then traveled downward.

Ryan’s hands stopped aching the moment they made contact with her breasts.  He palmed them fully, each hand covering less than a fourth of the surface area of its respective breast.  They were firm, but more compliant than the rock-hard balls he punched, though the nipples were like hard rubber and unrelenting.  Everything was warm, smooth and inviting.

Wanda’s fingers combed downward through his pubic hair as her palm slid down the upper surface of his penis.  Her touch was electric as he felt a subtle tingle from every point of contact from her hand.  Her fingers wrapped around the head of his now thickening cock and gave it two squeezes stretching around to meander all around his balls. 

Her tormenting him was forgotten, everyone else in the room ceased to exist, including Jennifer.  Even the monster cock left his mind despite its big head being nestled between the lower curves of her breasts and less than an inch and a half at times from his thumbs.  There were just his hands on those magnificent breasts and her long-fingered hand on his cock and balls.

His cock no longer wanted to point downward, and she guided it upward.  Then her palm and fingers made maximum contact with his erection as she slowly slid her hand back up.  By the time her index finger broke contact with the tip of the head, Ryan was as hard as he had ever been.

‘So easy!’ thought Wanda as she gazed at his little erection and moon-eyed face.  She released her own erection from her chest and it thumped hard against his.  The impact caused him to break contact with her breasts, and reality came rushing back to him.

“There, I think Jennifer can make a fair choice now.”

Jennifer was indeed looking at the clear view of both packages in perfect profile.  There were a couple of similarities.  Both were circumcised, both stood out at a similar angle, the color was pretty much the same.  The head of Ryan’s was proportionally larger and clearly was the widest part of the organ.  Jennifer recalled better days when she could wrap her lips just past the glans and pull the whole thing. The head on Wanda’s was also prominent, but at the end of a slightly tapering shaft that was its widest around its lower middle, which is why the thing opened her wider the deeper it went.  Of course, all these details pail before the obvious fact that with over twice the length, and much more than twice the width, Wanda’s looked like the shipping tube that eight of Ryan’s came in.

Adding insult to injury was that with her long legs and heels, the tip of Ryan’s cock wasn’t much higher than the base of Wanda’s which proudly soared up from there.  Yet conversely her balls were lower; beating him at both ends. Ryan’s familiar ball-sack was its usual hairy, wrinkly, spherical self, tucked tightly under his dick’s base while Wanda’s hung as a hairless, smooth sack shrink-wrapped around the balls, each bigger than the cockhead.

So, from a physical standpoint, there was no contest.  And concerning personality, well Ryan hasn’t made much of a case for himself there either.  Still, Jennifer didn’t want to voice a choice, and Wanda didn’t make her. 

“Now then, I think it is way past time for the punishment phase of this session.”

“What?  You already knocked me out and broke my nose!”

“You mean that little session with these? She glanced down at the obvious.  My dear, most men would give dearly for such an opportunity.”

“The idea maybe, not the execution.”

“It’s not my fault you couldn’t handle it.”  And this probably isn’t a good time to throw around words like ‘execution’.”  Ryan’s eye went wide, while Wanda just smiled and went on.  “Let’s see, there is her imprisonment, being bound against her will, the   aggravated assault, and of course, the rape.”

Ryan was about to contest the rape when Wanda raised her finger and no sound came out of his mouth. 

“Well, we are very much eye-for-an-eye around here.  So, we have already imprisoned you, bound you, I guess you could argue you’ve been assaulted, so that just leaves one thing.”

Ryan did the subtraction of terms and was alarmed with the simple four-letter word that was left.  He sure as hell wasn’t going to shut up this time.  “You can’t rape your w…”  Again, he was magically cut-off against his will

“Now, now, not a state court, remember?  If it was, they would probably refer to it as ‘sodomy’.”

Wanda let that last word linger for a moment with a light-hearted ‘Am I right?” expression on her face.  “But I will grant you a choice.”  She took a half step towards him and stated with raised volume: 

“FRONT OR BACK, WHERE DO YOU WANT IT?”

Front or back? Lovita, the New Orleans redhead, would ask him that when she wanted to know how he wanted fuck her. ‘So, he was going to get to fuck her after all!’ he thought with momentary excitement, ‘Well he certainly couldn’t do her from the front with that big damn…Oh wait.’  Staring down at the monster cock, still fully erect, what she was asking became all too clear.

Wanda followed his thoughts until he finally figured it out, at which point she gave him a distinctly menacing grin as confirmation.

“No! I don’t do tha… I can’t...I…I won’t!

The smile disappeared instantly, and just has quickly her right hand clamped on his neck, and raised him up again.  Her expression was fierce, her blue eyes piercing his like lasers, her cock, was pushing its warm, moist self into his lower stomach.

“I GAVE YOU TWO CHOICES AND TWO CHOICES ONLY!  “NO” AND ALL THE REST OF THAT BABBLE WASN’T ONE OF THEM!”

The room resonated with that outburst, as she set him down roughly and drew her hand back.  Then, softening slightly, she resumed:

“But since you had difficulty understanding, I will re-word the question:  FRONT OR BACK, WHERE DO YOU WANT IT – FIRST?”

Ryan was almost catatonic. ‘First?  So, both?  She’s going to do both?  Oh shit! Oh shit! Both!  First?  Have to answer!  It can’t go in my ass, It just can’t.  Maybe I can bite the thing’

“Front!” Ryan blurted.

“Front. Wonderful choice!”  She responded cheerfully as though he just selected an Ice cream flavor. And then added, “Much more hygienic.”

Ryan hadn’t even considered that.  Being butt-fucked by that club was so out of the question, he didn’t even think about after.

“Well justice is both fair and swift around here so why don’t we get started?  Which is to say, why don’t you get started?”  Wanda gave her hips a little thrust causing the big pole wobble a bit and draw his attention to the right place.

Ryan looked at the weapon, as imposing as its length was, it was the circumference that concerned him at the moment.  Or more accurately, the diameter, which was about the width of his hand.  He bobbed his head downward, but the sight of its approach scared him and he straightened up again.  He bent his legs and tried again from different angles, once, even propping his upper lip against it, but no matter how he approached it, the size was overwhelming.  Glancing up, her face displayed impatience.  ‘Not in the ass!’ he reminded himself.  And this time he dropped to his knees, tentatively reached his right hand out grasped - his fingers and thumb only reaching about two-thirds around the thing - and with some effort pulled it down nearly horizontal to face him directly.  Now he leaned forward, opened his mouth and….

…licked it.  It was as much as he could bring himself to do.

That was actually farther than Wanda thought he would get. 

“I guess I have to do everything.” She said like a beleaguered mother. And then unlike any mother, she reached out, grabbed him by the hair, and then by the back of his head and brought her dick right up against the teeth of his surprisingly open mouth.

At this point, it was clear to Ryan that it wouldn’t fit into his mouth.  But it came in anyway.  Painfully, his front teeth simply bent inward to let it pass.  He would have cried out but “MMMM! Was only sound available to him now. 

The head filled the entire space of his mouth.  He felt it on his roof, tongue and cheeks. All four rows of his side teeth felt its pressure.  And on it went to his throat.  His gag reflex kicked in immediately and with his head fixed in place, it was the rest of his body that did the convulsing.  Wanda pushed in about an inch further, not quite half way, but just at the point where his nasal passage was cut off, before sliding back out to where just the head remained inside.  The top of her dick was bloody from the displaced teeth. Ryan coughed as best as he could with the big ball in his mouth, and finally drew in a breath, only to cough it out again.  He took a big horse inhale, and in she when again.  She wasn’t half way when he started to gag again.  Wanda didn’t want to him to die on her so she pulled out a few inches, crept into his mind and force him to relax his throat and control his breathing.

Ryan was aware of the change, though not its source.  She started to pump in and out a bit, and with her help he coordinated his breathing with the rhythm.  He was no longer fighting for his life, but still traumatized from the situation.  With each pump she seemed to go in a little further slamming harder into the back of his throat. 

Jennifer recognized the procedure.  Wanda always worked up to her full length on her as well.  As soon as she stopped feeling overwhelmed, Wanda would push in a little further, keeping Jennifer on the brink of pleasure and pain.  It appeared Wanda was only interested in the latter for Ryan.

As if in response by Jennifer’s thought, Wanda while still inside him grabbed his torso by both hands, lifted his body up high enough to swing the lower section horizontally outward and then flopped his stomach down on the slab.  His ankles were freed from the shackles, though he didn’t notice it. 

Now with his body horizontal and his head bent back, she could really ram it in.  He felt places inside he never felt before, but worse than that, was the deeper she went, the longer it moved in and out of his stretched throat.  His top teeth gone, he couldn’t even consider biting her.  It didn’t seem like he had leverage to clamp down anyway.  Still deeper she went.  The little tuft of pubic hair getting closer and closer, as were her wildly swinging balls below. 

Her balls!  That’s it!  He struggled to coordinate his arms and twice missed them as they came close and then far again.  Then he timed it and at the moment after he inhaled, and the massive shaft began to fill is mouth again he grabbed a ball in each hand.  They were as big as base balls which made them good for squeezing, and that is what he did with all his might.  He gave a squeeze that would have brought a 600-pound gorilla to its knees.  And then he did it again the time digging his fingers and thumbs into the sides.

“Ooooh! That’s nice!  Do it again”

And he did just that, not ready to acknowledge the failure.  He tried concentrating all his might on just the right one and Wanda squealed. ‘Could it have worked?  His battered right fingers spent, he tried the same with his left and she cried out again… in pleasure.  She then moaned in appreciation, rubbing it in.

Ryan was demoralized, dizzy, and defeated.  Her next thrust simply forced all the fight out of him.  He forgot to breathe on her subsequent pull, and didn’t care.  He was resigned to just lying there, limp for as long as she took.

Wanda sensed this and slowly pulled out about eight inches while seeming lost in thought for a moment.  She then reached out and put her hands over each of Ryan’s ears, jerked her dick back in quickly to distract him before she turned to one of the figures gathered to her right and said to one of her shocked observers “Marnie, there is a bucket in the closet under the stairs, could you bring it to me please?”

“Marnie paused, startled at first by hearing her name, and then by the pedestrian nature of the request.  Wanda’s tone was no different than if Marnie had been helping her in the kitchen.

A half second of eye contact from Wanda set Marnie into action scurrying across the room to the closet.  Wanda hummed to herself a bit and swayed her hips from side to side to some unknown rhythm forcing Ryan’s head to turn from side to side as well.

Marnie found the pale, and hurried back, only to pause about six feet away to Wanda’s right.  Obviously hesitant to come any closer, she stretched her right hand with the bucket as far as she could to Wanda who reached to grab it, flashing an expression of annoyance. 

“Thank you, you can go back now” said neutrally as she swung the bucket down to land at her feet.

Turning her attention back to Ryan, without any warning, she finally pushed in all the way causing him to flinch as his broken nose crashed into her pubic hair.  She held it in there for a moment, watching his eyes practically pop out of their sockets from the pain before thrusting her hip upward which lifted his whole body off the slab entirely from the firmness of her erection.  This latest sign of her incredible power was kind of fun, so she slammed him down and lifted him two more times before slowly pulling all the way out.

Ryan’s mouth was a bloody mess as his head hung down over the edge of the slab.  Wanda calmly bent down, grabbed the pail’s metal handle, lifted it up and hung it on Ryan’s neck so the bucket dangled just below his head.  She then released the suppression on his gag-reflex.  She expected him to start barfing immediately but it actually took a bit for his body to work up the energy. 

During that time, she grabbed the Kleenex box from the floor, and started wiping the blood off her giant cock as she said to the room, “OK, that was part 1.”

As if on cue Ryan began loudly puking into the pail’

Several thoughts in the room practically shouted at her.  “You think I’m being too cruel?”  She asked no one in particular.  “Let’s remember just a few hours ago….” Suddenly, everyone was back in Jennifer’s memory as he abused and violated her. It had its desired effect, as any sympathy for Ryan basically dissipated. 

“Now, that your memories have been refreshed, let’s all agree that we aren’t finished yet. “‘We’ of course meant ‘she’ and there was more than a hint of contempt in her voice.  Wanda then turned and started walking toward Jennifer.  It was like the parting of the red sea as the cluster of gray figures around Jennifer cleared a space for Wanda as she approached, with the massive erection swinging from side to side in front of her.  Even Jennifer got up for the first time, and side-stepped her way to behind the chaise lounge. 

Wanda paid them no mind and instead went to the basket of ointments that had been administered to Jennifer’s injuries.  She picked out a small clear glass jar filled with some something that looked like corn oil, but surely wasn’t.  She opened the glass stopper and simply poured the fluid over the length of her cock until it was empty.  Putting down the jar, she then rubbed the oil all around the huge penis with both hands.  Her motions were efficient, yet still so arousing that several of the woman, were tempted to ask to assist her, though none did.

Satisfied with the coverage, Wanda rubbed the excess on her breasts and buttocks, causing them to shine in the light even more spectacularly as she strutted back to her original position in front of Ryan, staring briefly at the light splatter on the floor.

Wanda grabbed the handle of the pail and directed her eyes toward one of the robed figures as she thought projected a command.  The woman leaped into action grabbing the pail handle and headed to a bathroom.

Wanda decided to ignore the floor.  She then put one hand under Ryan’s left arm and the other on his right hip, spun him 180 degrees on the platform and then pulled him toward her until his waist reached the slab’s edge corner and his legs dropped down along its side; presenting her cock’s next destination to her.

The moment his legs dropped down; Ryan realized the vulnerability of his position yet felt too sore to do anything about it.  Wanda grasped his hips giving him the warning he needed and he braced for impact, clinching his asshole as much as possible in a last attempt to block entry.  The oiled cock entered him faster than he expected and he uttered a loud cry.  He was reminded of the biggest turd he ever passed, except this one was passing in the wrong direction. No matter how much he pushed and convulsed, it wasn’t going anywhere she didn’t want it to go.

She wanted it to go in further and the resulting pain seemed to shoot straight from his asshole to his brain as his hands tried in vain to find purchase and dig into the unyielding granite.  At about 8 inches in, she reversed course and started pulling out.  the feeling of shitting a really big one returned, but without the relief at the end as the big glans never came out and soon was filling him again.  After the second time of this, Ryan’s mind took a turn. 

There was no more fighting it, no more resisting.  She was his better.  Her big cock was in it is her place to put it there.  She pushed in further and there was great pain, because there should be great pain.  And when she grabbed each hand behind his back and lifted him off the slab, suspending him only by her cock and causing his own weight to force it all the way in, he cried out from the excruciating pain, even as he knew it must be.

Jennifer, however thought differently.  “Wanda Stop!!” she cried in alarm.  Followed by “Wanda!  Please Stop!” Which she barely got out before an audible sob.

Wanda heard Jennifer but didn’t really want to stop, and bucked her hips two more times. She could read that Ryan was broken but even with that job done, fucking him still felt good.  But then, this was supposed to be for Jennifer’s sake, not hers.  Not entirely, anyway.

“Very well, Jennifer, I’ll stop.”  She lowered him back down on the granite and slowly pulled out savoring every one of the 14 inches of travel.  Exhaling rather loudly, she processed the fact that she really didn’t like being interrupted in the middle of a good fuck.  It was probably the testosterone that came with the dick.

Wanda looked down at Ryan’s prone body and took note of the blood smeared on the inside of his butt cheeks.  She then bent over and spun him around so he was facing her again. Or would be if he held his head back. 

“The only problem here is that I’m pretty worked up and kind of feel the need to finish.  How about it, Ryan?  Do you want to finish me off?”

“Yeth!”  Yeth ma’am.  What would you like me to do?”  Ryan’s voice was horse and warbled, and his loose front teeth hampered his pronunciation, but he was doing his best to obey his master.

“That’s a good Ryan, so much better.  Don’t you think he’s better now? 

The group said nothing but most nodded affirmatively.  Wanda knew she was losing some of them but didn’t care.  She was going to indulge herself just a little longer.

“Let’s make it easy on you!  How about a simple hand job?  Would you like to do that for me?” 

“Yeth matther”

“Mistress!” she corrected.

“Of courth. Yeth mithreth.” And he made a pathetic attempt to reach his hands toward the huge erection just in front of him.

“No, no” Wanda said happily, “Let’s do this right!  First you stand on the floor”

“Yetshs Mithtreths” He was starting to figure how to say the s sound again.  With a series of groans and whimpers, he managed to shove himself off the granite slap and land uneasily on his feet.

“Good” Wanda then got on the granite herself and positioned herself so she could lie on her back, her huge phallus towering above her.  She then sat up, grabbed and hoisted up Ryan, twisted him so he faced away from her, and rolled and lied back again.

“Your butt probably needs a little cushioning.  Here, sit on my breasts”. 

She positioned him on them and relaxed them a bit so they did indeed provide a bit of cushion.  His asshole was undoubtedly going to bleed on her, which was disgusting but she decided she could put up with it.

“Now!”  her authoritative voice returned “Finish me!”

“Yeths Ma’am!”  Replied Ryan, and he grabbed the massive pole directly in front of him and started moving his hands up and down.  The touch was pretty light, so Wanda reduced the pain he felt from his hands and he responded by pressing harder.

“Higher!” she ordered, and Ryan complied with his hands spending more time around the corona of the big glans.  “And don’t forget my balls!” 

Ryan paused, it took both hands to encircle the big cock, what should he do if he devoted one hand to her balls?  He reached down with his left hand and worked his fingers in and around the two big balls.  At the same time, he palmed the big head with his right hand and worked it all round.

He wasn’t doing badly at all; Wanda thought and relaxed a bit.  She had been “on” for quite a while now.  Of course, she couldn’t relax too much, if she was going to cum, she would have to put her mind to it a bit. 

So, she concentrated on what she was feeling.  ‘Harder!’  She didn’t even say it.  Just projected the command in Ryan’s mind and he complied.  Wanda let the feeling build, and build some more, and just before the moment arrived, she nudged Ryan’s back forward, putting his face in the line of fire.  And then she fired.

Wanda’s internal muscles were no less enhanced than the rest of her, so when she came, her sperm shot out like a Super-Soaker gun, fully blasting Ryan in the face for his final humiliation.

The force of the wad actually hurt, but Ryan remained to take each blast as the big balls emptied their load because that was clearly what his mistress wanted. His face covered; he contorted his mouth to maintain an opening so he could breathe.

“OK, get off!” Wanda ordered harshly, and while barely able to see through his mask of sperm, he clumsily found his way off of her and back down to the floor where he stood for a moment before passing out and crumpling to the ground.

Wanda got up, reached down and grabbed all the remaining tissues from the box in a big wad and started to wipe the blood and sperm off of her, before stopping, staring into space for a moment as all the fluids and any other dirt simply floated off her body for a few inches before dropping to the floor.  Taking a step, she reached down to grab her robe and put it around her. The big half-hard penis poking out and drooping just a little below 90 degrees.

“Debra! Marnie!  Clean him up and get him in his shirt and boxers!”

“Lauren!  Marie!  Take my Rover and dump him in Ironwood Park!  Make sure you aren’t seen.  Use your abilities.  Then, call 911 and report that he needs an ambulance.  Don’t be there when it arrives.  I’ll make sure he is out the whole time!”

“I want to go with him!” Jennifer cried. 

Wanda looked at Jennifer responded abruptly. “No, you don’t either!  There will be a whole bunch of questions you won’t be able to answer.  Come here with me.” 

Wanda fired off a few more orders including having Ryan swallow some pills, before she headed upstairs with Jennifer close behind.

Eventually, most everyone went home to contemplate what happened.  Jennifer was given a potion that wiped away any lingering physical and visual effects of her injuries.  She was given detailed instructions on what to say and do and was taken home by Wanda and Lauren.  When they left, Wanda took Ryan’s Camaro, which she would take to a part of Northeast Phoenix near where street walkers were known to ply their trade.  Wanda also grabbed Ryan’s cell phone, which she casually crushed in her hand on the way out the door, and tossed the tiny pieces of it out the window as she drove.

The next morning, Wanda canceled some appointments she had with some local tribal elders as well as the empowerment meetings for the next two weeks, and booked a flight to Fiji for a little isolation and beach time.

Jennifer got the expected call from the hospital and convincingly played the part of the unknowing, concerned housewife rushing to the hospital.  Wanda had told her that Ryan would not remember anything, but sub-consciously retain a greater respect for Jennifer and woman in general.  But in a rare instance of a magic failure on Wanda’s part, the memories were too intense to be erased.  Ryan remembered everything and was telling it all to anyone who would listen.