[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Phoenix gets badly treated in this long GTS rampage story with explained growth, plenty of detail, and character background and motivation if not development, since she is pretty convenced she is fine just how she is.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes
Word count: 144855 Read: 87999
Published: March 23 2021 Updated: July 02 2021

1. Hello Cowgirl in the Sand by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4126 words)

OK folks, this is a long one. It is a giantess rampage story with enough violence that I should probably seek counseling, Her size ranges from 150' to about 5 miles, but it varies up and down. There is motivation and a comprehensive back story, within which I have endeavored to keep your interest. I've tried to keep the geography and locations as accurate as possible, except for a building and park here and there that I just made up. I should say disclaim that I have nothing against the city of Phoenix, I just needed a city in the desert. You will be happy to know this story is already finished, and I'll be sending out chapters after proof-read them yet one more time. I suspect typos will still persist; they always do.

2. Please forgive my Exposition by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (3485 words)

Ok, so this is where you will have to bear with me, as I provide Wanda’s backstory. Somehow she has to get big, somehow she has to wind up in the desert, for some reason, why does she get mean, and there has to be an explanation for few of the other interesting things she can do. This and the next several couple of chapters much of cover that. Sorry, it has to be done. But I promise you will find it was worth it once we pick up from the events in Chapter 1.

3. The Long Careful Creation of Wanda by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (2190 words)

Because a great giantess is made, not born.

4. Women’s Empowerment Class by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (2995 words)

So now we come to the recent events that set the rest of the plot in motion. Still no growth yet, but there is finally a little sex. I used the Tara and Sayako characters from the Affect 3D Girlfriends 4Ever video, as visual models for Jennifer and Wanda. Though for the latter it was more Sayako’s body as Wanda is written as a little bit older with different facial features. Also, if you watch or are familiar with this original video, the roles are reversed, plus Sayako is a little more, well, robust in the vid, than she is, at least with Jennifer.

5. Night Court by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (9918 words)

Wanda remains 6'1" in this one but there are some olympic-level mind-games, followed by a hint of the supernatural dom to come.

6. Selective Punishment by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (6751 words)

As the chapter title suggests, our wayward husband gets what coming to him and there is about as much dom as a 6'1" woman can commit. For those struggling with their patience, this is the last chapter covering that long, but eventful night, and there is one more describing the aftermath before big things start to happen.


 

7. Awkward Christian Soldiers by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (1800 words)

8. About Last Night by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (2368 words)


So thank you to everyone who read patiently through the non-giantess of chapters 2-7. We are now up to the night before the story began, and our protagonist does indeed grow in this chapter. Quite a bit actually. But even this is a warm up for what follows. This is a short one, so I'll try to follow up with the next chapter soon. All the major locations are real in this one. 

9. The Battle of the Breast by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (5269 words)

10. Good Morning Sunshine by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (3558 words)

There is a single scene in an obscure 2001 movie called Evolution, that was the inspiration for this story.  It was a Sci-fi comedy starring David Duchovny about alien organisms landing in Arizona on a meteorite, and rapidly evolving.  Eventually, there winds up being this giga amoeba out in the desert, and when the army tries to attack. It flops down one lobe, covering and wiping them out completely.  I immediately imagined that lobe as a breast such as in the last chapter. 


Remembering the scene later, I started mulling over the obvious questions:  Who is the woman behind the breast?  How did she get so big? What is she doing in the desert? And finally, What does she do next?  After at least 15 years of occasionally returning to those questions,  it eventually became this story.

11. I-10 Rest Stop by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (3631 words)

12. Desert Maneuvers by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (2108 words)

13. Get Me to the Church on Time by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 1] (2682 words)

 

14. See the USA in Your Chevrolet by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (893 words)

15. Fly the Unfriendly Skies by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (4279 words)

I tried to be as accurate as possible regarding Sky Harbor Airport and other mentoned locations throughout Phoenix.  Claire's apartment building is also a real building in downtown Phoenix known as 44 Monroe.  Her apartment room plan also follows an actual East-facing room plan in that building.

Perspectives change a bit in this one.

16. Room with a Really Close View by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (7736 words)

Just below is a link that shows Claire's apartment room plan, which may be a useful reference while reading this chapter.  One caveat, the link shows a west facing room plan while Clarire's is east -facing thus a horzontally reversed image of this one.

http://44monroe.com/floorplans/b1-two-bedroom-3/

17. Fun Size by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (6632 words)

It has been mentioned that giantess stories rarely have the giantess shrink to a smaller, but still giant size. But Wanda is a firm believer in using the right tool for the job, and for now she wants to get up close and personal with her victims, so down she goes. As a side note, up to this point, all the Phoenix buildings have been authentic and accurately located. By contrast, the Hanson building is just figment of my inner amateur architect. Every other building mentioned in this chapter is also pure invention.

18. Open Workspace by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (6907 words)

19. Civic Action by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (4703 words)

20. Invasion of the Unwilling Body Snatcher by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (4166 words)

21. Party in the Plaza by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (7419 words)

22. Downtown, Everything’s Waiting for You by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (1783 words)

Probably not what Petula Clark had in mind when she recored that line.

 

23. So, You remember Jennifer, Don't you? by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (11444 words)

24. Ordering the Option Package by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (6257 words)

25. Riding the Bus by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (7071 words)

26. A Walk in the Park by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (8465 words)

Sorry, that it's been a while.  Emplyed again, and you know how that is.  But trust me, this will be completed

27. A Big Relief by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (3413 words)

28. The Late Escape by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (11295 words)

29. Clean Up Before You Go by Overwhelmed [Reviews - 0] (1511 words)