- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Because a great giantess is made, not born.

By the time the 90s came around, Winetta was in her late sixties and starting to deal with the realities of aging.  The go-to witchcraft procedure for this was as straight-forward as it was it was immoral: 

1.   Find a young woman’s body you like, replace her mind with yours.

2.   Either take over that woman’s identity or create a new one.

3.   Repeat as needed.

There were also ways to arrest or even reverse the aging process, but the Guild - always concerned with secrecy – preferred the body-swap method as it avoided the conspicuous spectacle of an identity continuing for multiple generations.  Ladies of the Evening were the usual unwilling donors as they were often young and attractive, yet their disappearances seldom created any stir.

Winetta was confident she could do better.  She would hijack a body as well, but then use her energy conversion skills to mold it to her perfect ideal before inhabiting it.  The brief for that perfect ideal started out simple.  She wanted to be physically everything she presently was not.  So, she would be stunningly beautiful, tall, and physically imposing.  That was when Wanda, her nick-name came to mind.  She was drawn as over six feet tall, with thick, luscious dark hair, a face with sharply defined features such as high cheekbones, a short straight nose and dark eyebrows over blue eyes.  And of course, living as she did in a men’s magazine, her figure was outstanding. Before Winetta even began the project, she knew her new identity would be named Wanda.

A 6’1” Hungarian volleyball player in the ’96 LA Summer Olympics caught her attention.  A few months later, the player disappeared, never to be seen again.  And no one suspected that the athlete’s body was lying in a coma on an alternating pressure medical mattress in what had become a basement lab underneath a sprawling mansion on the California coast. To Winetta, the body was simply the canvas upon which she would create her masterpiece.

As eager as she was to begin the aesthetics, there were fundamentals to take care of.  Most importantly, she had to incorporate anything unique to her own physiology that could be relevant to her elevated paranormal abilities. This involved some major research on anatomy and genetics including some deep mind probes from experts in the discipline.  That led to extensively detailed medical testing on her current body in Geneva by a skilled doctor who was puzzled by the request but glad to take the fee.  Whatever fell significantly outside the norms, and there were a few, she would incorporate into her new body.

A different Swiss doctor was charged with a full genetic analysis of the new body to find any issues that would either signal a need for rejection or provide a basis for correction. The latter of which, involved Winetta breaking new ground in energy-to-matter modification.

Not content with Wanda Von Kressus, Winetta also wanted to be Wonder Woman. Or at least as close as she could come in terms of physical ability. Bones and muscle all became significantly denser, joints became more robust, and several other modifications were made to insure she would be stronger than any person on earth, yet without unsightly muscle bulges.  And since she could, why not design in the quickest reflexes, highest endurance, and the best eye-to-hand coordination?  Hearing, sight, and pain resistance all received upgrades.  This age-suspended former Olympian body could probably now win gold in every single event in the next Olympics without breaking a sweat, though Winetta’s goals differed.

For further protection, the new body would benefit from an ability Winetta had already developed for herself.  She could create an energy shield that was impervious to bullets or similar ballistic threats.  The shield would form at the surface of her skin and could expand few inches outward. The latter had the benefit of removing anything from her skin. She could actually use the shield in place of taking a bath.  Or if she did bathe, dry herself instantly. The shield could surround her entire body or just certain areas as she chose.  Unfortunately, the energy requirements of the shield meant she couldn’t have it on all the time.  She would have to engage it and only keep it on for a few minutes, or be near an energy source she could tap.

Wanda spent a couple of years on the functional modifications before addressing aesthetics. The volleyball player’s body already had the height and dark hair she was looking for, though the latter would be made thicker and given just the slightest auburn highlights.  The girl’s face was reasonably attractive, but Wanda wasn’t interested in the merely reasonable.  And while Wanda Von Kressus was her inspiration, she was, after all, an illustrated character, and Winetta needed a more specific model to follow.  She considered lots of looks before settling on that of Cindy Crawford, a popular fashion model at the time.

To get the skull right, she hired a Russian expert in forensic facial reconstruction to work backward.  Start with Crawford’s face, which was extensively captured in photos and video and create the skull within. Even when she got her exact model, reshaping the actual skull with her mind was difficult business.

After spending weeks to get the face right, Winetta gave the body the one attractive physical characteristic she already possessed, her blue eyes.  Of course, even they weren’t good enough, so she made them a far more stunning royal blue. 

One day, when she was putting on makeup to attend a charitable event sponsored by one of her companies, a thought occurred to her: Why should her new body bother with makeup when you can simply design it all in? Sure, make up styles change from one decade to the next, but some things don’t really change.  Dark eyeliner and long lashes, redder lips, a little rose on the cheeks.  She spent two weeks working on it.  This face would be as stunning coming out of a sauna as it would on a night out on the town. It also wouldn’t come off when she engaged and expanded her shield, which had become a bit of an annoyance.

Needless to say, Winetta often had sex on her mind during this process.  Always a bit apologetic for her plain looks in her few sexual encounters - most of them forced - her next body was going to be completely the opposite.  It was her goal that with whomever she shared a bed, it would be the experience of their lifetime.  One they would never forget.  And while the supernatural strength, dexterity, flexibility, and endurance pretty much guaranteed that result, she wanted her partners to be overwhelmed the moment she removed her clothes. 

So, when it came to breasts, Winetta was not going for subtlety.  She poured through fashion and men’s magazines in search of the perfect shape and size.  Overwhelming meant big, but how big was too big?  At what point does it just get freakish?  She determined that freakishness started at any point larger than the body’s head. Dialing them to be about the size of the perfect head she designed, she went for a firm, spherical shape attached to her body at just slightly past each sphere’s halfway point.  Aureole, by contrast, were on the small side but dark with well-defined edges.  Nipples were darker still and stood proud.

The original backside was pretty good already, as she did not want it big, but there was room for Winetta to add just a little more spherical curvature.  And decades before it became a thing, the vagina also got the designer treatment, with a prominent shapely clitoris riding atop a perfectly symmetrical layering of inner and outer labia. 

Winetta realized that in order to for this stunning, flawless face and body to become an actual person, she would have to create an identity for her. And since Wanda was to be heir to her fortune, and she was two generations younger, Winetta would have to create not one, but three identities.  To keep the details obscure, and account for her persistent accent, Wanda would have to have grown up in Eastern Europe where the historical record could be fuzzier. 

Winetta made great use of her acquired ability to not just influence people’s actions but directly control them.  This had limitations.  If a subject was concentrating on something, it was quite difficult to break through, but if they were, fatigued, intoxicated, or just plain bored, Wanda could slip in, control them for a while, and leave them thinking they had just drifted off or day-dreamed for a moment.

Fortunately, a great many government bureaucracy workers are bored much of the time and before long, they had unwittingly created records documenting the rather sad life of Winetta’s younger sister Ava, who settled in Romania, doing small jobs such as housekeeping.  Ava then had a daughter named Sonia, father unknown, who also grew up in the bottom of society and had her own fatherless daughter, Wanda. Ava and Sonia both die in an apartment house fire, leaving Wanda to boarding schools, where she eventually entered the Technical University of Munich, emerging recently with a degree in both Physics and Genetics at age 23.

In what had become a 11-year project, Winetta was finally done with the body and done with the background.  She decided to give Wanda a trial spin, and bring her consciousness into the new body.  After a morning of wondering around the house getting the kinks out, she spent the afternoon testing her strength, picking up furniture and then the front end of her cars, followed by crushing things in her hands. 

The next day she made her public debut, jogging in a bikini on Malibu Beach during the day and dancing in Malibu night clubs at night, Winetta determined she had indeed created the intended sensation. And she had some incredible nights between the sheets with pretty much any man she chose, leaving them completely astonished at what they had experienced, or injured. 

She got so excited during her first night of sex with some Venice beach bodybuilder, that she crushed his penis and right shoulder blade during orgasm.  She felt quite bad about it, and thought at first to accompany him to the hospital.  But that would draw attention and questions she didn’t want to answer, so instead she sneered that his weakness disappointed her and left him suffering in the hotel room.  From then, on, she learned to control herself during sex and only hurt the man if she wanted to.

It also became apparent that the breasts that were so astounding when naked, were just too much for routine activities.  There wasn’t an outfit of any kind that didn’t make her look like a freak of nature.

So, with Wanda back on the lab bed, Winetta developed a supernatural adjustment.  Naked, the breasts would remain just as they are, but she created a spell in which any kind of clothing would shrink her breasts down to “just” a D-cup.  When the clothes came off, she would naturally expand to her true size. Wanda could override the spell in either direction whenever she chose to.  Thus, she would still cut an impressive figure, particularly at 6’1”, but it no longer appeared unnatural.  And when it was time to overwhelm, there they would be.  This, as it turns out, was Winetta/Wanda’s first foray into willful size adjustment.

With the challenge of inhabiting both bodies at once, Winetta introduced her “great niece” and only blood descendent to the principals of her conglomerate and told them the young woman was visiting the US for a couple of weeks.  Several months later, after Wanda had “returned home”, Winetta’s body was found when her private plane crashed in the mountains during bad weather.  Shortly after, Wanda, the heir to all, re-appeared mourning her great aunt but ready to assume the reigns of the business.

As Winetta was creating Wanda, she had been a largely absentee owner of the business. She would appear on occasion, particularly with some crucial insight on some big deal one of the companies was trying to close, but overall, she left the day-to-day operations to a few hand-picked confidantes.

By contrast, Wanda was there every day, leaving absolutely no doubt as to who was in charge.  The top executives were in awe of how there was nothing Winetta knew that Wanda didn’t also know, including details about themselves, and she directed large deals and acquisitions with the same uncanny insight.  Her stunning beauty was clearly a distraction for some of the male officers, a few of which were foolish enough to proposition her.  A little adjustment was in order, and before long, Wanda’s top officers consisted entirely of gay men and straight woman.

After a few years getting everything in place, Wanda handed the reigns back to her officers and set out to live the life of a fabulously wealthy, and even more fabulously attractive, yet mysteriously unknown young woman.  Some years later, she decided to spend some time in Phoenix.