- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hope you all enjoy

Julia was wiggling her toes up and down on Mark, the smell was overwhelming for him and he wondered when it was going to end.

With that thought Julia's foot started to move, light filtered in from the end of her boot and a hand stretched out to grab Mark and take him out of the boot,

'You weren't squirming, that's no fun,' Julia said putting on a puppy dog face.

'Well i suppose that's all the fun for today, best let you get back to your house, by the way, i wouldn't go telling peopl about this, for your own sake because, well, people will think your mad, and also there will be consquences if you do, oh and remember that we're not going out any more.'

With that Julia turned Mark back to normal and he ran out of the house, Julia laughed at this at this.

That night Mark couldn't get to sleep because he had the thoughts of what had happened on his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A week had passed since the insident and Julia was keen to use her powers again, but she didn't know who to use them on.

Julia wanted to meet Alice after Alice had finished collage Julia texted her, but she got no reply so Julia took it upon herself to go  and see Alice, being best friends Julia walked straight into Alice's house, she knew no one would be home other than Alice at this time so she didn't need to worry about her parents.

Julia crept up the stairs intending to surprise Alice.

'HEY TH... WHAT THE HELL!? As Julia burst into the room she interupted Alice kissing Mark.

'What do you two think your doing, Alice your my 'best friend'!'

'Julia, look i've had feelings for Mark for ages,'

'And you just dumped me, simple as, and i've just moved on' was Marks reply

Both of these comments enfuriated Julia, yet a smile crept across her face,

'This is perfect,'

A bemused look came across Alice and Mark's face,

'You both look confused, let me put it simply for you two, you both know about my powers, I've been looking for some one to use them on and now i have a reason.'

'Now Julia hold on,' both Mark and Alice said in unison, but it was too late, they were a;ready heading towards the floor and Julia was becoming bigger,

'Now i havn't got much time today so this is going to have to big quick,' Julia said

with that she took off her shoes and walked over to Alice and Mark, both of them knew it was pointless in running, they only just came above her ankle and every step was like an earthquake to them.

'No, this wont do, much too tall,' with that they both started to shrink again, now they couldn't even see over her toes.

'HAHA, that's a much better hieght for insects' Julia walked right up to the both of them until her toes were within milimetres of the two of them,

'You like my feet Alice? I know Mark does from the last time' Julia said laughing

'It's a shame i dont have any time to take my tights off today, o well, we'll have to play a game, all i say about it is... RUN!'

Mark and Alice both reacted how Julia wanted and ran in opposite directions, Julia couldn't control her laughter,

'Alice, you havn't worshipped me yet, because of that, you're first'

Julia started walking towards Alice, she was running as fast as she could but Julia had covered the ground in what had taken Alice about 3 minutes to run in two steps, Alice looked back to see where Julia was and ran into Julia's other foot which she had planted on the floor while Alice looked behind her.

'Haha, your so pathetic, but i suppose your are just an insect,' 

with that Julia braught ehr feet to either side of Alice(which wasn't very far apart)

'Get down on your knee's and kiss my gigantic toes, bug'

'What?' was Alice's reply

'KISS THEM NOW!'

Alice didn't want to anger some one, who to her was possibly 1000 fet tall so she did as she was told.

Julia lifted up her foot

'I want you to crawl under my foot and worship me'

Alice cralwled under Julia's foot on her back, Julia then braught her foot down ontop of Alice and Alice started to panic and pound at Julia's foot

'Good your squirming, but i can't feel you, you're too small'

With that Julia made Alice the same size as aabout half the length of her foot, Alice calmed down and Julia started to scrunch her toes around Alice's body,

'You feel great under my foot Alice, hope it dosn't smell too bad for you, i have had my shoes on all day and i am wearing tights' Julia said laughing 

Alice was inhailing the horrible smell of Julia's feet and Julia knew this which made her feel even more powerful

'I'm going to leave you there while i go and attend to your 'boyfriend'' Julia said to Alice

Julia started to walk in the opposite dirrection, right foot toes scrunched up to keep Alice under her toes and started walking towards Mark who had previously just been watching not knowing what to do, he just stood there as the ground shook, he knew he couldn't out run her.

'Your going to get the same treatment' Julia said, with this she lifted her left foot up and placed it over Mark, she scrunched her toes up and because mark was near where Julia's shoes were she put them back on, she unscrunched her toes and asked them both

'How's the smell down there' she said laughing loudly, they were both squirming between her feet and her shoes, Mark your too small, i'll make you the same size as your 'girlfriend' insect'

Julia was enjoying the feeling of them both squirming at her feet, she craved more but was out of time,

 'I hope you two have learnt your lesson about crossing me but i have to go now, back to your normal selves' with that she took them out her shoes and turned them both back to normal and walked out the house.

What had happened was corsing through her mind, she ahd to have that power again, she just had to, and she didn't care who it was over.

Chapter End Notes:

Julia is going to get alot taller as we go on