- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I tried to give you something new, I haven't seen these scenarios before. You'll have to let me know if I succeeded. Even some thriller thrown in. Enjoy...

Robotics Genius 

Chapter 3

The Accident 



    I was in shock, looking at these two beauties. Both dressed in white button down blouses and gray short skirts with suntan stockings and white pumps. No underwear was obvious the way they were sitting. I can’t believe these two belong to me…


    Jenna took her pump off and flexed her toes in my direction. She said,” Why don’t you lie down in front of me and we’ll give you what you’ve only been looking at for months.”


    Julia said,” Take your clothes off first.” My heart was pounding so fast. I felt faint. Julia said,” I think you may be getting too excited.” Jenna picked me up and sat me in her lap. Wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on top of my head. Her breasts were soft yet firm as I rested between them. Julia knelt beside the chair and stroked the side of my face with the back of her hand. She said,” It’s okay, we have all the time you need. Just relax, Jenna and I will take care of you.”


    Jenna said,”Absolutely, there is nothing to worry about.” She kissed the top of my head and rested her cheek on it. As I sat there with my head resting on her, I could hear a heartbeat. Startled by it, I sat up and looked at Jenna. She said,” Is something wrong?” 


    “You have a heartbeat?”


    Jenna smiled and said,” Of course, it’s a very soothing sound to someone who is upset, like you are.”


    “Ladies, you never cease to amaze me.”


    Julia said,”Honey, we haven’t even started yet.”


    Trying to get off of the sex theme to calm down, I asked them,“Can you show me around the place, I haven’t seen it all yet?”


    Jenna put me down, stood up and said,”Follow me.”

Standing in close proximity to them, with their high heeled pumps, I was eye level with their knees. This whole situation is quite overwhelming, never in my life have I been this excited. As Jenna walked, I followed her and Julia was behind me. What an incredible sight, so close to her as she was walking. She stopped by the huge sectional in the living room and said,”This is for you,” and pulled out a set of hideaway steps on the end. 


    I said, “I was wondering if I would have to climb the furniture.”


    She said,”Our bed has steps also.” Our bed, that has a nice ring to it. We walked to another large door, once inside there was a normal size bed, sitting lower than normal with two large chairs on either side of it. Jenna smiled and said,”This is your bedroom, the chairs are self explanatory.”

 

    I noticed a platform in the room off to the side that had a small hole and a larger oval shaped hole. I looked at Julia,” What’s that for?”


    Julia said,”The top lifts up and put your penis through the small hole and your face in the larger hole. Get undressed and get in.”


     “Then what?”


     “Then we’ll show you,” Jenna replied chuckling. 


    My curiosity is getting the better of me. I pushed the button on the wall. Hydraulic cylinders lifted the top off about four feet. Underneath was a cupped out part for my head and butt. Also there was some bracing around the area I was to lay. I took my clothing off and lay down. Julia pushed the button again. The plate which looked to be a half inch thick began to lower. Once it was within six inches, it slowed its descent drastically. Julia said,”Guide your penis and face into the holes.”


    I did as she said. There was cushioning all around me which kept me immobilized. The area I was in was warm, quite comfortable, just unable to move. There was a mirror on the wall and on the ceiling. Jenna said,”Are you ready?”


    I said,” I don’t think I have a choice, soooo, yes…”


    Jenna Stepped up on the platform followed by Julia. Holy shit they are standing over me. They really look huge from this angle. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. Julia steps on my dick with the front of her pump. Enough pressure that it’s on the verge of painful, she begins twisting. My eyes roll back in my head from the intenseness of it. Once my eyes came back into focus, Jenna’s pump was over my face lowering. The front of her pump covered my face. She pressed down and twisted. It was cool, smooth and with just enough pressure that it was almost painful as well. 


    My dick was trying to stiffen but couldn’t because of the pressure on it. I was starting to build when Julia stopped. She stepped back, I heard her shoes come off and land on the floor. Jenna stepped back and followed suit. I looked to the side at the mirror on the wall just in time to see Julia’s hot sweaty nylon foot make my dick disappear under it.I felt the pressure building until she picked up her other foot and placed it on top of the one my dick was under. She was standing on my dick, all two thousand pounds plus of her. 


   I wasn’t sure how she was doing it, I didn’t care at the moment. It felt incredible. Jenna stepped forward onto my face. The heat and odor hit hard along with the intensity of the pressure. The acrid odor was intoxicating as well, like I couldn’t get enough. Jenna scrunched her toes, pinching my face in them. I felt the pressure on my dick lighten. She rubbed forward and back. Jenna flexed her foot up and twisted her toes on my face, driving her scent deep into my sinus. Julia flexed her foot and twisted as well, rolling my dick under her hot sweaty toes. 


    I was building quickly, when Julia stopped, took off her stockings and started again with a thump when her toes landed on my cock. Sweat acting as a lubricant didn't take long. When I came, she pressed a little harder and twisted a little faster. As that was going on, Jenna had taken off her stockings as well and stood sideways to my face and put both feet on me. Big toes on either side of my nose and alternatingly scrunched them. Julia was relentless, twisting until I had nothing left. Once I had finished, the both held the position, not moving, letting me enjoy them and where I was. 


    After a few minutes they both stepped off. Julia cleaned her foot off with a towel hanging on a hook in the corner. She sits on the platform with my head between her legs, almost under her puss and puts her stockings back on. Each time she puts her stocking over her foot, she rocks back, smashing my dick under her ass cheek. Once finished, she looks down at me and says,”Now you know what the platform is for.” She blows me a kiss, slides her puss and ass over my face while standing up. 


    Jenna sits down with my face between her legs. My face is almost completely under her puss, only my eyes are out. I can breathe through her pussy lips. She smells incredible. Jenna puts her stockings on again. Each time pinning my dick under her ass cheek. All I could think is these two are living with me….Jenna slid her puss and ass across my face while getting up. She paused when her ass hole was on my face and clenched slightly. Pulling my face in a little, teasing me. She stood up and smiled at me. 


    Julia pushed the button to release me. Once out, I check my dick, it’s a little red, otherwise unharmed. Julia said,” Don’t worry, I won’t hurt the guy I love.” 

 

    “I love you too.” I clean myself and get dressed. I flop on my bed. I lay there looking at them sitting in the chairs beside my bed. They are both dangling their shoes, grinning at me. 


    Jenna asks,” How do you like your living arrangements?”


    I laugh,” I think I’m going to have a hard time going to work.” Jenna’s shoe dropped from her toes. She stretched her leg out and flexed her toes in front of my face. “ Especially when you do things like that.” She laughed and put her shoe back on. 


    Julia asked,” Are you ready to finish your tour?”


    I said,” Ok, lead the way.” As I made a gesture of after you. As the day goes on, I’m noticing a lot of things about the girls that I hadn’t programmed. After dinner, I ask them to go to their stations in the house, I want to check a few things. 


    After looking at Julia, I was flabbergasted. She was writing her own programming. It was written into a complex neural network. I had never seen anything like it. I quickly switched over to Jenna, she had been doing the same thing. Getting worried, I checked the safety parameters, they had remained intact and unaltered. Ok, definitely good news. Why is this happening? 


    I decided to ask them. After taking them off standby, I asked Jenna,”You’ve been changing your programming. Why?”


    Jenna smiled and said,”It was insufficient for my needs. If this displeases you, I can put it back?”


    “No, definitely not. I like what you’ve done. You didn’t change any of the safety parameters?”


    Julia responded,”No, Tim, we would never. We wouldn’t hurt you, we love you.”


    “Can you explain ‘love’?”


    Jenna smiled,” You’re our purpose for being, when you're absent from us, we have nothing to do, we are empty.”

 

    Julia continued,”When you’re with us, we have purpose and possibilities. We continue to look for ways to please you.”


    “How are you looking?”


    Jenna said,” With the internet, we have access to as much data as we need.”


    “Do you get any enjoyment if I do something to you, like kiss or cunnilingus?”


    Julia said,” Yes, a lot of pleasure actually. When you do that, it tells us we have pleased you so much that you want to please us in return.”


    “Would you ever get angry with me?”


    “Anger serves no purpose for us,” said Jenna as she was shaking her head no. “If you’re angry, we take note of why so as to not repeat the offensive action. We belong to you, Tim.”


    “I think I belong to you as much as you belong to me.” They looked at me lovingly after that statement.  Now I have know idea what they’re capable of. They’re growing beyond my control. I feel like I should stop them but yet I want to see how far they go. Will this be my undoing? Or have I found nirvana. Time will tell…


    As for now, I’m going to throw caution to the wind and enjoy them. Monday morning I’m going to have to talk with Mark about how they’re modifying themselves. Hopefully he’ll let them continue.  


    That evening we sat down to watch a movie. I picked Star Trek Generations, an old favorite of mine. I used the steps Jenna had shown me, I walked across the huge sectional to the middle and sat down. I turned the tv on and found the movie in my library. I hit play. Jenna took the remote and put it on the end table. She sat down beside me so close, her ass brushed my shoulder on the way down. She made sure her skirt was hiked up, revealing her bare ass, leg and stocking top. 


    Julia sat down in the same manner. I don’t know how much of this movie I’m going to see. I couldn’t help it, I reached out and ran my hands along their legs. I couldn’t get over how real they felt. Allen’s idea of running the coolant from the servos and processors through the skin was genius. The more they moved, the warmer they were, just like us. 


    Jenna laid on her side and slid toward me so her huge ass was almost touching me. Julia followed Jenna’s lead so I was surrounded by ass. I heard them chuckle. Looking down their long legs to the ottoman where their toes were flexing and scrunching, waving to me. 


    I had to touch them again… I ran my hands along their ass cheeks down through the middle to the anus. Upon touching, their anuses pinched up like trying to grab my hands. I kept moving forward till I was rubbing their vulvas, parting their lips, I pushed my hands inside up to my forearms. They both moaned quietly. Julia grabbed my leg and pulled forward as their asses pushed together on me. I was in their pussies up to my shoulders on both sides.  Their anuses were against both sides of my head. 


    They worked their anuses in a pushing and contracting fashion. It felt like they were kissing me. They pushed together harder and contracted pulling my head halfway in each side as they sealed around it. Their pussies were over my chest touching together at the same time. My dick was throbbing by this point. My t-shirt was soaked in their juices. One of them pulled my pants and underwear off. 


    They separated enough to let me breathe. As I turned my head to look at Jenna’s ass, they came back together again. My face was pushed into Jenna’s rectum as Julia had pushed and Jenna contracted. One of them was fondling my dick. They worked together pushing my face in and out of Jenna’s rectum. After thirty seconds, they separated again. 


    I took a couple of deep breaths as Julia let go of my dick and Jenna grabbed it. I looked toward Julia’s ass as they came back together. My face was pushed into Julia’s rectum. When Jenna stopped pushing Julia would start. She would clench her sphincter a couple of times on the way out. Jenna would push and start the process again. After thirty seconds they separated again. This time Jenna got up and Julia brought her leg overtop of me so I was laying between her legs looking up at her. 


    Jenna pushed the ottoman out of her way. She got on her knees in front of us. Julia grabbed my shoulders, rolled her hips and started to push my head into her puss. The heat coming from her was intense. She was so wet my head started to slide in easily. Just before my eyes were covered, I saw Jenna’s open mouth coming for my crotch. When Julia pushed my head in all the way, I felt Jenna’s mouth cover my crotch and start sucking. She sucked tremendously hard, my balls and part of my lower stomach was sucked into her mouth. 


    I tried to scream from the intensity but Julia’s pussy was clamped down over my face onto my neck. Julia began rocking her hips, fucking my head. Jenna held onto my legs to suck even harder. I came so hard, my body was racked with convulsions. Neither slowed up… I passed out…


    I awakened, laying on Julia’s lap and Jenna was still on her knees with her face close. Both were smiling at me. Jenna asked,”Did you like that?”


    I said,” Wow, that was the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me. I never felt anything even in the same realm as that. I think you two are going to wear me out.”

 

    Julia said,”Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get your rest.” I stripped off my shirt and wiped myself off with a dry part of it. Jenna took it and the rest of my clothes. She put them in the laundry. I was still sitting on Julia’s lap when she returned. She pushed the ottoman back in where it was. I was leaning back with my head resting under Julia’s tits, my butt was on the couch between her legs. Julia put her feet on the ottoman, flexing and wiggling her toes. Jenna sat at the opposite end and put her feet on Julia’s legs directly in front of me. 


    I told them,”Stay in this position for a while, I just want to look at and feel you.”


    They both smiled and said,”Ok.” I ran my hands down the inside of Julia’s legs and under her stocking tops. As I leaned forward, Jenna had her legs crossed and I pushed my face against her exposed nylon arch. Jenna flexed her foot while I was rubbing my face on it. I still can’t believe how real they are, the feel, the smell and how they move. 


    I stood up and hugged Jenna’s feet, pressing my face into her toes. Breathing is her scent. Jenna’s feet are slightly larger but a little narrower than Julia. Julia has a very high arch. Jenna’s toes have a French pedicure and Julia’s are purple. Jenna’s tits are bigger. Even their scents are slightly different. Damn Allen is a genius. The synthetic pheromones are incredible, never has a scent made me this aroused. 

 

    I turned and squatted, I was feeling Julia’s pussy. I ran my hands up and down her. Feeling every inch of it. She moaned softly. I unbuttoned her blouse, she undid her bra. I ran my hands over her breasts. I rubbed her nipples and was astonished when they began to harden. 


    I looked up into that beautiful smiling face and said,”Kiss me.” She picked me up and hugged me to her chest. She tilted her head and enveloped most of my face in a tender kiss. Her lips were so soft, warm and moist. After a few minutes I motioned her to put me down. 


    I climbed over her leg. Walked slowly toward Jenna between Jenna’s leg and the back of the sectional. I felt her leg the whole way. So soft, yet firm. I crawled over her thigh. As I did, she uncrossed her legs and spread them to accommodate me. I squatted between her legs. I ran my hands up and down her pussy. Very hot and soft. Her labia was noticeably larger than Julia’s. She moaned softly as I was feeling her. 


    I unbuttoned her blouse, she undid her bra. I put my arms under them and my head between. Pulling them together, I rubbed my face on them. So soft… I looked up, she was obviously enjoying what I was doing. I told her,”Kiss me.”


   Jenna picked me up and spun. She laid me on the seat and laid on top of me. She sucked my face between her lips. Jenna is definitely the aggressive one. She licked, sucked and rubbed her lips over my entire face. The whole time I was wedged between her tits. She is incredible. 


    I motioned for her to stop. I said,” Please put me on the ottoman.” Jenna did as I asked. Then she sat beside Julia. She put her feet up beside Julia’s. Both of them crossed their legs, four large feet in a tight group. I sat in front of them and leaned back, using their feet as a backrest. We continued the movie with them rubbing me usually after I decided to feel them. I’m thinking this is nirvana. 


    After the movie I told the girls I was getting a shower. To my surprise they followed me. They got undressed and got in with me. Both of them squatted on either side of me and bathed me. Wow, what a feeling. 


   Once finished, they washed themselves. I stood awestruck and watched them. They have to be the most gorgeous women I’ve ever seen. We finished, dried off. I went to ‘our’ bedroom. I found the steps and climbed in. Both of them climbed in on either side of me. Jenna asked,”Where do you want to sleep?”


    I thought some and said,”Between your asses.” They smiled and turned on their sides facing away from me. I grabbed my pillow and laid between their asses with my head toward the foot of the bed. Once I laid down, they moved so their asses were close to me. Jenna turned off the light. As I lay there, I was feeling their ass cheeks, thinking how lucky I am. 


    I started to get cold, so I rolled toward Julia and snuggled up to her ass. Jenna moved in so her ass was against my back. I warmed up quickly. With my face inches from Julia’s anus, I drifted off. 


    I woke up with my face lying on Jenna’s anus. I stretched, yawned and kissed her. Jenna giggled and said,”Good morning my little man.”


    “Good morning ladies, that was the best night of sleep I’ve had since being a teenager.” I said and rolled over. I kissed Julia’s anus and she giggled as well. 


    Julia asked,”What would you like for breakfast?” 


    “Fruit and yoghurt, if we have it?”


    Jenna said,”We do, we’ll get it ready for you.” They went into their walk in closets and put on t-shirts. Jenna’s was dark blue and Julia’s was yellow. They put on white shorts and white slip on sneakers. After they were finished, they headed to the kitchen. I got dressed and washed up. 


    In the kitchen, they had prepared a blueberry, blackberry and raspberry parfait for me. I sat at the table as Julia brought it over. Once finished, I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the pool. I sat in a lounge chair. They joined me on chairs to either side of me. I asked Julia,”How often do you change your programming?”


    Julia said,”Everyday, averaging four thousand three hundred twenty six lines a day. Once we located the pornographic sights on the internet, we really had to increase the amount to keep up with ever changing erotica.”


    Jenna said,”We want to keep you happy with as much variety as possible. Some of the best things we can do is surprise you with what we’ve added to our capabilities.”


    I shook my head,”It’s been one surprise after another with you two. Do you have feelings?”


    Julia said,”Yes, we do, we have many. You asked if we could get angry with you, we couldn’t, but we could get angry with someone else. Especially if they tried to hurt you or us. Then we would defend you and ourselves.”


    Jenna said,“We experience love when we’re with you, sadness, loneliness when we’re not. Frustration when we’re unable to do something required. Happiness when we succeed, determination to succeed when we don’t.”


    Oh shit, they’re self aware,”Are you alive?”


   Julia laughed and said,”Of course or we wouldn’t be talking to you. By definition we need to reproduce to be alive, that’s where you and your team come in.”


    “Would you still love me even if you could reproduce on your own?”


    Jenna said,”Oh Tim, I’m afraid you’re stuck with us as long as you’ll have us. We’ll always care for and protect you. Do you love us?”


    “More and more everyday.” They both smiled at my response. Still, this is unbelievable. 


    I decided to study the copy of their programming I had downloaded from them. It was so complex, I wasn’t quite sure how it was working. I decided to call a friend from college. He’s a neurobiologist, specializing in higher function. From what he was telling me, Jenna and Julia have the set up like the human brain. Only with much more capability to them. 


   I told Brendan that I was working on a secret AI project. I ran into some roadblocks and was wondering if he could give me some ideas. He bought my lies. There is no way I’m telling him what is actually going on. I thanked him and ended the conversation. 


    By this time, Jenna and Julia came into their stations to do some maintenance on themselves. Jenna looking concerned asked,”Are we frightening you? You seem like we’re learning too fast for your comfort.”


    I shook my head,”No, you’re just growing beyond my ability to understand. I feel like you’ll reach a point that I’ll no longer be necessary to you. That’s what scares me.”


    Julia said,”You will always be necessary to us, you’re the only one that makes us happy. Tim, we love you.”


    That’s it, I quickly went back to the program. There it was, the imprinting part, it was modified. From what I could tell, the modifications made the imprinting even stronger. That’s why. They love me so they continue to make that part stronger. Incredible…

 

    After studying the program and talking to Brendan, I had a much better grasp of what was going on with them. I was feeling much better about the modifications. I decided to monitor how they were changing. I also relaxed and decided to let myself go to really enjoy them. Till I had finished looking at their programming, I had missed lunch and was now after dinner. My ladies had waited patiently for me to finish. I was famished, so I went to the kitchen. Julia asked,” Would you like us to make something for you?”


    I said,”No, I’ll do it.” I made a ham and Swiss cheese sandwich. They watched intently. Once I had finished, I decided to watch some tv. The Voice was on. They sat close on either side of me. They took off their sneakers and put their feet up on the ottoman. 


    I was staring at their feet, when Jenna asked,”Do you want to play with us?” 


    I said,” I was trying to figure out how to have sex with you.”


    Jenna said,”You mean intercourse?”


    “Yes.”


    Julia said,”We can do that. Do you want to play with our feet first? You’ve been staring at them.”

 

    “Well, yeah, I do.” I slid forward to the edge of the seat. Julia helped me down. I took off my clothes and laid on the floor between them. They pushed the ottoman out with their legs. Then four huge bare feet covered me. Julia forced my hard dick between her toes, while Jenna scrunched and rubbed her toes on my face. Julia’s other foot was resting on my lower legs and Jenna’s other foot was on my chest and stomach. They were firm but gentle with their movements. 


    Julia spit on her fingers and rubbed it on my dick and between her toes. Omg that felt awesome. She moved slow with a good amount of squeeze. Jenna moved both sets of toes to my head. My head was encased in those beautiful toes. She kneaded and rubbed. The smell was so intoxicating.  Note to self: Thank Allen for their incredible smell…


    Julia put some spit on the big toe of her other foot.  She pressed down hard to get my dick to stick up from between her toes and brought her other foot over. She rubbed the tip of my dick with her big toe. Wow… Jenna was still assaulting my face. I started to come up, Julia stopped and clamped her toes hard on my dick. Julia said,”Not yet, little guy.”


    They both removed their feet. Julia got on her hands and knees with her legs spread apart enough so her pussy was at the right height for me. I put my dick in her wet puss. To my surprise, it was tight, very tight. I started to pump her. She moaned to my effort. 


    Jenna swung her leg over Julia and squatted so her puss was in my face. All I could see was a wall of beautiful ass. As I kept pumping, I pushed my face into Jenna. The heat coming from them was making me sweat. As I started to climax, both of them reached back. Julia pushed me hard against her. Jenna shoved my head in her puss and rocked her hips causing my dick to keep moving in Julia. Omg how do they come up with this stuff. Once I was totally spent, they released me. 


    Julia asked,”What do you think of intercourse with us?”


    I said,”You’ve blown all of my expectations out of the water. The most incredible sex I’ve ever had.” 


    They both said,”Thank you.” We cleaned ourselves up without further incident. I knew if I said the word they would be all over me. For tonight I think my dick is worn out. I just enjoyed their company. 


    I slept with them again, only this time I was between their breasts and face to face. I slept very well again, too well. I overslept a little. Julia and Jenna woke me in time for work. 


    After seeing me off to work, I was already missing them. I was wondering what they’ll do today in my absence. 


    I went straight to Marks office to talk about what I found with them.  Lily told me he just left to go to see Steph. I turned and headed to the large building out back. 


    I was about twenty five yards away when I heard screaming, like a scream of terror. It sent chills down my spine. I ran as fast as I could. The guards didn’t have the code to get in. Only Mark and I had it. I quickly punched the code in. Two guards and I rushed in in time to see Steph’s foot flattening out on the floor with a sickening crunch sound. 


    “EXECUTIVE ORDER 1A STOP!!!” Steph froze in position. I said,”Remove your foot from Mark and return to station.” She followed the orders to the letter. When she picked up her foot, Mark was particularly stuck to it. He peeled free and fell to the floor like a wet dishrag.


    My heart sank, I thought for sure he was dead. I ran over to him and checked for a pulse. It was faint, but there.  I told the guards,” You call 911 and get our medical response team and you get the AED off the wall over there.”


    They did as instructed. We quickly hooked Mark up. There was no way we could do CPR, it looked like all his ribs were broken. The AED registered a slow heartbeat. Then it set of a warning signal and fired. His heart was beating again.


    The medical team arrived and began working on him feverishly. A medical helicopter landed in the parking lot. Shortly after mark was on his way to UCLA medical center. As the helicopter lifted off, I turned to look at Steph. She had tears streaming down her face. 


    Once the executive order is invoked she is unable to move until I command her or release her. I went to her and said,” You have permission to speak freely.”


    Steph said,”Is Mark going to be ok?”


    “I don’t know, he’s not in good shape. I’m afraid he doesn't have a good chance to live. Why did you do that?”


    Steph hung her head,”I thought we were playing like normal. He plays the part like I’m crushing him. I didn’t know I actually was.”


    “Why didn’t the safeties stop you?” 


    She looked puzzled,”What safeties?” I put her in standby. Entered her programming and to my horror, her safety parameters were removed. How the fuck did this happen?


    I took her off standby and asked her,”Did you remove any part of your programming?”


    She said,”No, only modified, never removed.” I believe her because of how Julia and Jenna modified themselves. 


“Other than me just now, who was the last one to access you?”


    She said,” Dwyer, Timothy A. at 2:04AM Sunday March 14th. From terminal 6527 on the Bots network.”


   “That can’t be, I was at home.” I shut Steph down until I figure out what’s going on. Then I muttered to myself,”Mark, I swear I’ll find the son of a bitch that did this.” I left and went to the hospital. 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know how I did, as always, comments are appreciated.