[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Aliens get freaky with the local fauna.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Futanari, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13576 Read: 12174
Published: March 31 2021 Updated: August 25 2022
Story Notes:

Okay, so things are going to get weird here, this is not the normal fare.
Be aware there is not an "Oviposition" tag to my knowledge, and it very much applies here. It gets squishy, uncomfortable, and very weird herein.
Please enjoy, and as always, thank you for reading.

...

...

1. The Visitation by MrD [Reviews - 1] (6886 words)

2. The Pit Stop. by MrD [Reviews - 1] (6690 words)

Occasionally one must pull into the grimiest of truck stops in the wee hours of the early morning. Very occasionally those truck stops have been visited by giant, blue, alien women from beyond the stars who only want to use one's orifices for their own reproduction.

This is the story of one such encounter.

Hey! Real quick, before you read any further, you should know that there is a visual depiction of one of the scenes in this story! That means NSFW art is just below! Do not continue if you don't want to see a half naked human at the less than tender mercies of a fully naked giant, blue alien woman! You've been warned.

Also, super quick shout out to SensualStroke, an artist you can find over at https://twitter.com/SensualStrokeĀ for taking my commissioned piece for this story! If you like what you see down below, go give the artist a follow, and check out the other beautiful depravities available.

As always! Thank you so much for reading! Please enjoy!