- Text Size +

Grant’s next cigarette was adorned with a picture of Tanisha.  Grant picked the tiny woman up and held her to his face.  


“Looks like you’re next.  Tell me a bit about yourself.  What do you want to do with your life?  Do you have a reason I should let you go?”


Tanisha sobbed manically.  “I just wanted to marry my boyfriend and have a happy life together, but he’s gone now because you killed him!”


Grant realized she must mean the guy with the toned body he burnt earlier.  He guessed it made sense.  They were all traveling together, so it made sense that they all knew each other, but he hadn’t realized that this woman was actually so enamored with this guy that she built her future with him in mind.  Grant, as old as he had gotten, had never been loved by a woman the way this one seemed to love the tiny he still hadn’t gotten a name from.  For all his power, he actually felt a little jealous of the tiny corpse sitting in his ashtray.  But he tried to get his mind off of it.


“Sounds like you’ve been having a hard day.  Here, it sounds like you need this cig more than I do.  If you want, we can share it.  I know you think you’re too small for it, but I think I have a solution.”


Tanisha could only recoil in horror as Grant’s hand slowly approached his open maw.  As his tongue approached her body, she tried to shove it away from her, hoping she could get free that way.  But no sooner had her body been pressed into her tongue than the powerful muscle tossed her into the back of his mouth.  Lighting up his cigarette, he returned to beating his meat, but he had gone from nearly there to almost completely unable to get it up.  He couldn’t quite get over the fact that this nameless, powerless goon still died more fulfilled than he was.


Tanisha had never smoked before, so the chemicals pumping into Grant were overwhelming at her size.  Combined with the drip of saliva all over her body that covered her face, she found it incredibly hard to breathe.


As Grant was pondering his own jealousy, he had an idea of how to make himself feel better about himself.  Tanisha was trying her best to stay conscious, when Grant’s tongue lashed out at her, slamming her into the cigarette’s filter.  She was about to get to her feet when the young ebony woman was smashed into the back of Grant’s teeth by the tongue as it licked her from bottom to top.  


Now that Grant had his lay of the land, so to speak, his tongue teased Tanisha’s bare breasts.  Tanisha tried to shove the tongue away, but Grant’s tongue was far stronger than she was, and he was more used to the cigarette chemicals.  She couldn’t stop him from lapping her supple tits until her nipples were rock hard.  Tanisha was embarrassed and mortified to be violated in such a way, but Grant was enjoying every second of it.  His dick started hardening again.  He knew that no matter how much this woman truly loved her boyfriend, she would be forced to give herself to Grant in the end.  He needed to go farther.


The tongue snaked its way down her tummy, past her toned abs, into her cleanly shaven pussy.  Tanisha did everything she could to get away, but in the end, all she could do was beg.


“Somebody!  Please!  Anybody!  Help!  Please help!  Oh god!  Duke, I’m so sorry!  Please forgive me Duke!”


“So the little man lying in a charred heap in my ashtray was named Duke, huh?” Grant thought to himself.  Suddenly all the mystique built up in his head had disappeared in a puff of smoke.  No matter what kind of life Duke lived before, he was now just some guy lying dead because Grant wanted him to die.


Jack could faintly hear Tanisha pounding against Grant’s teeth begging for help.  He was shocked and stunned at how cruel Grant could be, to violate a woman after she had just lost her lover.  And yet, somewhere deep inside, he also found a hint of excitement at being at the whims of such a being.  Someone with limitless imagination and the power to execute on it.  


Gary had no such feelings.  He only wanted to find his own way out.  The cup was still sitting in the tv tray ready to climb to freedom.  Unfortunately, as soon as he tried to get up for another go, he found that his ankle had twisted when he fell.  Now even if he could still climb, he almost certainly wasn’t making the jump from the top of the cup to the rim of the tray.  He could only hope for some more time to heal.


Tanisha was finally brought to climax by Grant’s invasive tongue, and just as Grant had burnt his cig down to a nub.  Grant snuffed out what little cigarette butt he had left and tossed the poor abused woman to the back of his throat.


*Gluck*


And with that, a bulge sank from the top of Grant’s neck to the bottom, to Jack’s amazement and Gary’s horror.  Tanisha splashed into Grant’s stomach.  His stomach acid ate away at her skin, but by this point she was too weak to put up any fight against it.  She slowly sank into the caustic slurry.


It was at this point, Grant realized that he hadn’t gotten this woman’s name either.  But at this point, she was already being digested, and Grant had learned not to worry himself about that sort of stuff.


Looking down, he saw two cigarettes lying side by side and two tinies to go with them.  He let out an amused chuckle.  “Eenie, meenie, minie, moe …”

 

Three cigarettes down, two to go.