- Text Size +

“Oh Richy, you can’t begin to understand how amazing you can make me feel”, Val praised the tiny man as she looked at him on her dressing table. Donning nothing but a huge pink bra, to keep her massive mammaries at bay, she moved on to look through the drawers of her dresser; the desk shaking as she opened and closed each one.

Rich just stood there looking solemn and hopeless, struggling to keep his balance on the shaking desk. Val reminisced as she searched, “I haven’t orgasmed like that in… Well… Ever! Not even Hank could compare to you, dear”. Rich gulped hearing this, he hadn’t even tried all that much. He had kept stiff purely out of fear of injury. That or worse, consolidated...

“I… I wanted to d-do something with a little more value to the b-business”, Rich whimpered to the monstrously large woman, looking down at the desk surface beneath his feet all the while.

“Nonsense! You have the most important role in the company! Besides myself of course!” Val explained as she gently stroked his head with the back of her index finger. “Keeping the CEO stress free and satisfied provides more value than anything Bill or Melanie do”, she continued. Bill kept looking down. He didn’t feel important, and did he want to be? At least not in those ways.

“Speaking of which!” Val said as she pulled something out of her dresser. Placing a jar of Vaseline down beside Rich, she explained, “I know my bush has been giving you a little rug burn so I got you this!”

Rich was feeling a bit sore and his skin was noticeably red. He’d appreciate the Vaseline but he didn’t want to need it going forward. Nonetheless, he wasn’t in any position to turn it down now and he did want something to soothe his pained skin. “Th-thanks Val”, he replied.

“But that’s not all!” Val said enthusiastically, not receiving the same level of enthusiasm from Rich. She dug around in her drawers further, “I got you some actual welcome gifts too!”

“Oh yeah?” Rich asked naively, slightly interested in potentially getting some reward for the hell he had been put through.

“Of course! Check this out!” Val replied, lifting a strange looking item out from her drawers. The phallic nature of the item immediately made him realise how naive he had been. It had a penis-tip and a rubber rod spine that extended from the back down to a hollowed out ball-sac and suction cup on the base. It seemed like some sort of dildo exoskeleton.

“Can you tell what it is?” Val asked, her eyes glistening with interest.

Not wanting his suspicions to be true, and not wanting to give her any ideas if they weren’t, Rich replied, “Ermmm n-no? What is it?”

“I got the girls in R&D to make it based on your exact shape and size. It’s one of a kind! Look, I’ll show you”, Val said as she reached down to Rich and picked him up. Holding the contraption still in her other hand, she placed him so his head was in the tip as if it were a helmet and carefully lined the rubber rod up perfectly with his spine. Rich struggled desperately in a final attempt to get away but Val just tightened her grip around him, shaking him slightly to halt his movements.

To ensure he didn’t move, Val held his torso against the rubber rod tightly, as she fastened the straps around his arms. Finished, she leaned back and took a final look of him, “Wow, now you’re really looking the part!”

Further inspecting his bonds, Val tugged them slightly to test the security. They were snug against his arms and legs, Rich even tried to pull himself free but failed to do so without even slight progress made. He gulped hard, tears beginning to stream down his face. “Now that’ll keep you nice and stiff - so I don’t accidentally break your back!” Val pointed out as she lifted his exoskeleton from the desk.

She gripped the suction cup on the bottom and fiddled around with it, “This will allow all sorts of positions!” She held him at arm's length away and took another look, “Oh my God, you look so cute! This is perfect! Take a look, Richy!” She brought him down firmly onto the desk, making the suction cup stick to it, with him facing the mirror this time.

In a slight daze from the hard landing, Rich looked up at the mirror in front of him. Before him he could see Val’s massive, naked body looming over him. Looking more directly at himself, he saw his new “gift” keeping him tightly bound in place - a phallic, tight fitting prison. He wanted to vomit but nothing would come out, no cries escaped his lips - only a quiet whimper escaped his lips.

“So… What do you say about me taking you for a spin?” Val teased, not giving away if she were actually joking or not.

“Please!” Rich managed to shout out beyond his fearful quietness. “Just let me go, I promise I’ll do anything. I could work more hours, I’ll take more jobs. I can do way more if you regrow me!”

Val chuckled at his audacity, “Nonsense! Relax! You just need a release, little darling. Just like big Val does”. And with that, she grabbed a dark wood, wider than usual stool from beside her dresser and brought it in front of her full length mirror. “I know how visual you young guys can be, this way you can watch”, Val explained as she plucked Rich up from the desk and moved him down onto the stool instead. Rich looked straight on and noticed he had the perfect view of the entire ordeal, it was overwhelming.

Reaching back towards the dresser, Val picked the Vaseline up from the desk before squatting down beside the stool. Her titanic breasts rested on the chair around him as she came to her lowest point. Unscrewing the lid, she dug two fingers into the Vaseline and scooped some out. Rich clenched his eyes shut as she brought her fingers closer and closer before she finally made contact and began to generously smear the cream across his body.

As Val massaged Rich’s sore body with the copious amount of cream on her fingers, leaving a thick film atop his skin, Rich couldn’t help but think about how great it felt on his nicks and bruises. He had been truly battered and really needed some TLC. However, he knew this was the calm before the storm, a small silver lining before the inevitable horror that awaited him.

Transitioning from a gentle rub, Val began to wrap her fingers around Rich as if he were a dildo and began to slide her entire clenched grip up and down his slippery body. “Doesn’t that feel good, sweety?” she asked, biting her lip as she got herself a little carried away with the hand job motion.

Standing up, Val stepped over the stool until it was directly beneath her. Rich looked up, his eyes wide from fear, as her giant bush and drooling cunt loomed over him ominously. Reached down between her legs, she moved her fingers into a pincer shape and gripped his penis with them. Rich screamed out, not knowing what was about to happen, when suddenly Val gently started masturbating him. “No sense in you not having some fun too!” she exclaimed as she continued to tug at his tiny member. Rich could feel very little, currently too overwhelmed by fear and shame.

“I need my personal helper to be nice and healthy, don’t I? That means release for a young man like you”, Val explained as she slowly began to lower her ass down towards him. The unholy sight above him shook Rich to his core - her monstrously huge, cellulite-ridden ass descended upon him. Pubic hairs slick with her juices covered her massive pussy, some of the drier, looser ones raining down around him as it got closer. Releasing his hard member from her grip finally, she got a more broad hold over his entire body and guided his helmeted head towards her eager hole, her huge vagina dripping onto him with anticipation.

Rich continued to beg and cry, any attempted noise from him going unheard due to Val’s layers of fat and enormous ass that stood between them. He was directly beneath her and totally out of sight. Soon his head reached her wet folds and he felt the soft flesh coming down over his face as he was slowly inserted.

“Don’t worry about knocking me up either. I’m too old for anything unexpected, so cum as much as you want,” Val suggested. She smiled at him eagerly, “I know I will!” Her words were slightly muffled with his head already on the very outer reaches of her vagina. She wriggled slightly until her hole accepted his shoulders. Past the widest point of his body now, she was able to easily lower herself onto her human toy.

Val continued her downwards motion until her ass slapped against the surface of the stool, completely engulfing Rich. “Oh yeah that’s the stuff”, she moaned as she began to thrust her massive body up and down over him, slowly getting herself into a rhythm. Rich yelped and struggled to keep the fluids out of his mouth, coughing and spitting at every given opportunity. The pressure difference between her raising and lowering herself onto him was drastic, her fleshy vaginal walls crushing him with each movement.

“You’re…” Val began, her sentence being cut off by her ugly grunts and  moans on each bounce. “Such a good…” she continued, as she kept forcing him in and out of her. “Little helper!” she concluded, her motions getting much faster now, until she was completely raping the tiny man’s entire body with each hard slam of her fat ass into the stool beneath her.

Rich was in hell as he was forced into the sopping wet vagina over and over again, it’s strong, fleshy walls pressing him down on all sides. He was, however, sliding in and out easier than previously so the Vaseline was working at least. Although, he didn’t know how much he wanted the process to improve. Val had optimised the entire thing and, given the amount of effort she had put in, he didn’t think she’d let him go any time soon.