- Text Size +

Bill looked around the board room in which he was situated, it was almost full with their expected attendees. They were just waiting on Val now, and he assumed Rich would be with her. Mel was sitting at the table, her eyes glued to her laptop while they waited to start. Bill had been one of the first people to arrive, with Mel arriving shortly after him, having collected their guests from PharmCo at the reception. So far, nobody had seemed to notice his stature as he sat at the boardroom table absentmindedly scribbling in his notebook nothing important.

Val’s sisters, Brenda and Ange, were chatting amongst themselves and sparing little thought for the guests in the room. Looking Ange up and down, Brenda noticed how much she stood out compared to the rest of the room, “Ange, have you never thought about dressing a bit more… Formally, for your role? Not that, I don’t like what you’re currently wearing but you’re a director, not one of your staff.”

Ange bit at a jagged edge of her nail, as she listened to Brenda's words, before spitting the tiny, invisible piece of nail away from her. The men from PharmCo talked amongst themselves, noticing the monstrously large woman’s lack of manners. “You mean to tell me that if you were the Director of Facilities you wouldn’t take advantage of being able to dress in more comfortable clothes?” Ange replied, furrowing her brow inquisitively at her sister. She wore a large tight-fitting tee and Khaki shorts that struggled to contain her chunky thighs.

“I guess I know where you’re coming from. I feel quite comfortable in my dress though so maybe you could find a nice middle ground,” Brenda suggested, just making conversation at this point.

Ange laughed loudly, bringing herself to the attention of many in the room, “Ha! Me? A dress? No way! I just don’t feel feminine enough, and I’m not sure I want to be!” She looked towards the PharmCo exec sitting closest to her, he was a small man with large rimmed glasses and neatly styled hair. “How about you? Would you like to see me in a dress?” Ange asked the small man.

The man turned to her, flustered at his sudden involvement in the conversation he had overheard, “Ermmm… Erm… I don’t mind what you wear!” He looked around nervously as the two women seemed to quietly wait for more. Thinking of something to add, he continued, “I personally quite like wearing a suit to work, it makes me feel more confident… But that’s just me!”

Ange rubbed her chin, processing his words, “Hmmm, confidence... What’s your name?”

He looked into the huge woman’s eyes, the edges of them showing deep wrinkles and her complexion more tanned than the other women in the room. He stuttered, “Ermm… Reece!”

Ange stood up in front of Reece, her humongous form towering over in menacingly. He could see her huge stomach and breasts lurch forwards within the confines of her straining tee as she leaned towards him, extending her arm out to shake his hand. Standing up also, Reece clasped his hand into hers. He wasn’t exactly a tall man but he didn’t think he could feel any smaller than standing before such a behemoth of a woman.

As Ange looked down at the tiny man, she said, “Well, Reece, I feel quite confident without a suit.” Releasing his hand, she turned to face Brenda, her huge ass swinging into the man’s face and stopping only inches shy of it. “I just like feeling comfortable in my tee and shorts, okay Brenda? Besides, it gets HOT here, even with our fancy climate control systems!” she exclaimed to her equally huge sister, who had been enjoying their exchange from her chair.

Brenda laughed and held her hands up, “Sure! Sure! I don’t mind what you wear, sis. Just pulling ya leg while we wait!”

The other PharmCo execs all laughed at each other as they mocked Reece, who was awkwardly standing in front of his chair with Ange’s huge ass in his face. It was painfully close and he dared not breathe in through his nose from this position. He prayed she remembered where he had been standing. Thankfully, she simply stepped forward to her own chair and planted herself back into it, allowing him to do the same in his own chair.

The door swung open finally, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. They all turned to look as Val entered. In spite of having already met Ange and Brenda, Val’s monolithic size didn’t fail to shock the PharmCo execs - the three sisters were all absolutely massive, it was something that one would never get used to; like being in the room with people you might have considered to be a giant subspecies of human.

“Thank you for coming, everyone!” Val said loudly as she entered, flashing a welcoming smile to all their male guests. “You must be Jack, the CEO of PharmCo! We’ve spoken over email and phone in length” she said, heading towards where the suited man was sitting. She had recognised him from the picture in his email signature. Val extended her arm in preparation to shake the man’s hand, causing him to rise from his chair.

One of the other execs turned to Reece, as Val’s attention was on their CEO, and whispered to him, “Fuck me, they’re all huge. Huge genes or a huge diet?” He chuckled to himself, watching for Reece’s response.

Reece didn’t even look at him as he spoke, clearly feeling a little intimidated by his exchange with Ange. It hadn’t been particularly aggressive or anything, but something just felt a little off. He replied quietly, “Shh man, we don’t want to upset them! This is a business meeting!” He looked over to Ange nervously, checking if she was listening to their conversation. He jumped slightly as his eyes met hers directly, turning his head away in an obvious attempt to pretend he hadn’t just looked straight at her. He wondered, was she staring at him? If so, why was she?

Jack stood up and clasped his hand into Val’s. Her grip was strong and her shake powerful, he felt as if she could tear his arm off at any moment. He guessed she must have been at least a few feet taller than he was and undoubtedly wider. Shaking his thoughts from his mind, he replied, “Yes that’s me! And you must be Val, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person.”

Expecting the shake to finish, Jack released Val’s hand but Val kept him locked to her for just a second longer as his grip went limp. It felt like a power move and it made him extremely uncomfortable, but it was subtle enough that he’d never know for sure.

Once Val had finally released him, Jack turned towards one of the men accompanying him - who was still seated, nearest to him. “And this is our CFO, and my own son, John,” Jack explained, gesturing towards the young man and stepping back to create an open space between him and Val.

Following suit, John stood up and extended his arm out to shake Val’s hand. His eyes bulged slightly in shock when he finally got a first hand experience of the woman’s immense size. He hadn’t paid much attention thus far, but from this close to the towering woman it was hard not to notice. It was intimidating to say the least.

Val, as she had done before, gripped John’s hand firmly and shook it - the handshake near painful rather than welcoming. “So glad you both could make it!” Val said, smiling as she looked back and forth between the two men - all the while still shaking John’s hand. She looked over the rest of the board table for a moment, the seats all taken up by her own colleagues and various execs from PharmCo, before noticing something. “Bill!” she called out, stirring a slight jump from the small man as he was unexpectedly called upon.

Looking up from his notes, Bill promptly replied, “Yes, Val?” He wondered where Rich was as he scanned the huge woman for clues.

“I see we have guests and a meeting to begin. We have a tray over there with a jug of ice cold water on and a table full of empty cups...“ Val pointed out condescendingly, unimpressed that Bill, as an admin, hadn’t taken it upon himself to fill up the cups when he clearly wasn’t busy.

Bill jumped out of his chair quickly, realising what she wanted from him, “Oh, sorry! No problem, Val!”

The men were dumbfounded as they watched Bill stand upright out of his chair for the first time. His head barely reached the top of the table, yet he didn’t look like a dwarf. He looked like a regular person but maybe half the size. As he made his way over to the drinks cart, he couldn’t help but notice that they were staring at him as if he were some sort of sideshow. Ange sniggered as she noticed just how wide Reece’s eyes were with shock. He dared not look over to her again as he felt her eyes burning a hole into the side of his head.

Val moved around the table towards the remaining chair at the end of it. “Jack, John, if you two wouldn’t mind…” she began, gesturing for them to sit down and stirring them from their joint stare. They both tried to get their head back to business as they sat down, trying to make their looks over towards Bill subtle as he made his way around the table. They looked back towards their colleagues, ensuring everyone kept their manners in check.

Building the courage to address what was clearly on their minds, Jack asked, “My apologies if this is out of line but what’s up with the tiny guy?” Everyone turned their attention to Bill, some of the PharmCo execs muttered and whispered to each other. Their words were inaudible but their thoughts were plain as day on their faces. Bill blushed as he pulled a glass down from the table to fill it. As the water reached the three quarter mark, he reached up and placed the filled cup back on the table. It was a tedious method, but the only real way he could pour the drinks without spilling the large jug since the table was almost above his head.

“I’m glad you asked!” Val began. She gestured towards Bill, “He’s just one of many success cases from a recent breakthrough we’ve had.” The men listened intently, shocked and confused. Val continued, “I believe our merger could help to fund this breakthrough and really allow us to push it to new heights.”

Val explained further to the astounded men, “This drug will allow us to save the world from the clutches of overly aggressive men. We understand that men play a role in society, of course! But, if we could bring them all down to a more manageable size then wouldn’t it be better for everyone?”

Hearing enough, John chimed in, aghast, “What? No! What is this? Some sort of cult?”

Following up, Jack added, “Yes, I’m sorry Val. We only accepted this meeting out of respect but we’ll be going back to the board to ensure this merger doesn’t go forward. It just doesn’t feel realistic nor does it match our own objectives.” As Bill finished up pouring the drinks and heard how passionately opposed PharmCo seemed to be, it made him immensely happy. Maybe they’d find a way to get help.

Val brought her hands up, “Woah, why don’t we all just relax? There’s no need to be hasty. This is just a discussion right now. Would you guys like some tea?” She tried to appeal directly to Jack, who had tensed up in his chair as if he were ready to head for the door, “Jack, we CEOs have to stick together!”

Hearing reason, he fell back into his seat as he tried to fathom what was going on. Looking over to John, who was equally confused, he agreed, “Yeah I guess we can have some tea. I love tea. In fact, I’m quite the aficionado of tea nowadays!” The men laughed, clearly knowing all too well about Jack’s current love for tea. Sure, Change Inc seemed crazy but they figured it was all smoke and no fire. Something they could entertain for one meeting at least.

Jack’s son, John, grinned at their colleagues before adding in, “Yeah, you think he’s high strung now. You should have seen him before he gave up coffee!” Everyone smiled and laughed lightheartedly, the previously tense situation having been defused to a certain degree.

Tea? Bill knew what that meant… He made his way over to the drinks cart, opting this time to roll it around the room in order to hand out cups before he poured the tea into them. As he had just done with the water, Bill made his way around the room and filled up a cup for each person. His arms shook from fear and nervousness as he poured one of the cups, struggling to maintain his usual composure.

Noticing this, Juana tucked herself down slightly towards his ear and uttered, “You’re going to be fine. You don’t have a choice here. Just do what you’re told.” Her words calmed Bill to an extent. She was right, there was nothing he could do at this point. His best bet, at least for now, was to follow orders. No point in being a martyr.

“We’ll all have some! Bill, make sure to give Jack plenty, I’d love for his opinion on it as a big fan of tea!” Val exclaimed, the room lively and glowing with seemingly positive exchanges. Bill made his way around the table until he reached Jack and John. As he poured Jack’s drink, he caught a glare from Val. He poured the tea up to the rim, almost spilling it.

They all began to sip the warm tea as they received their serving, the response from the room positive. The execs all took generous sips, Jack and John smiling as they took theirs - clearly enjoying the taste. Val continued to explain how their compound worked, “Upon entering the body, our compound attaches itself to the Y chromosome. It has no effect on women, perfect for our cause as you can expect.”

Finishing his cup, Jack replied, “This tea really is delicious. However, Val, we’re just not interested in the cause. I mean, where even is the money earning potential in it? Where’s the marketability? You’ve gotta understand where I’m coming from here… It’s a drug against men and well… We’re men...” The men all laughed, the seriousness of Change Inc’s cause not readily apparent to them now. Jack looked over towards Bill, “Could I get a refill please?”

Bill looked to Val briefly as if looking for approval. She nodded subtly, causing him to immediately make his way back over to Jack before pouring him another full cup.

As Jack began to consume his second cup, Val explained further, “It seems only fair that I inform our test subjects how the drug works as they take it…” Jack and John stopped drinking immediately, their pause a long and fearful one. They looked at each other, their eyes mutually asking the question: she hasn’t, has she? Val continued speaking, “In fact, our compound can even be administered via food or drink.”

Suddenly, Jack began to shrink in his seat, spilling the remainder of his tea across the boardroom table in a clatter as he dropped the cup. He continued to shrink further and further until he was sat in a chair at only two inches tall. His son, John, sat frozen in horror as the situation unfolded around him. He had felt woozy after drinking half of his tea, soon shrinking down to around a foot and a half.

Reece looked around from his chair. Having enjoyed his helping of tea, he had finished his cup quickly and soon found himself shrinking down to not even three inches. He stumbled backwards towards the back of his chair, terrified of the sheer drop now presented in front of him. He couldn’t see much going on around him but, hearing the conversation above, he quickly realised what was going on. He winced as Jack’s cup had clattered across the table, everything louder and scarier than usual at his diminutive size.

John was horrified. He had no time to be worried about his father, however, as he also began to shrink out of his clothes. The other execs from PharmCo all followed suit, leaving only the group of Change Inc women normal sized in their chairs. The women all laughed as they watched the men dwindling to various sizes and ended up marooned on their chairs.

“The reason Change Inc has been so successful is that everyone here has a purpose,” Val explained before gesturing towards Bill, “Take Bill here, for example. He serves us drinks, maintains my schedule, he’s the perfect little admin!” She tousled his hair playfully.

As Val spoke, Ange placed her hands on the sides of her chair and pushed her huge body up out of it for a moment. Curious, she peered over the edge of Reece’s chair, shocked to see just how much the man had shrunk. The plain ceiling Reece could see above him suddenly changed as the huge woman’s face appeared and stared directly at him, striking fear into his heart. Patiently, she left him there before sitting back in her chair as Val continued to address the room.

“Or Hank, my younger sister’s favourite new seat cushion… Speaking of which - Brenda, how are you liking the modifications we’ve made?” Val asked.

Brenda rose from her chair, her monstrously large ass struggling to squeeze out from the arms of it. Rising, Brenda moaned as she revealed a pint-sized Hank in her chair. He was covered in her ass sweat. Sporting no underwear, her hairy cunt slowly released his giant dick as she stood fully upright.

His huge, throbbing member pulsed with life, much in contrast to the rest of him which lay battered against the seat. His limbs were bound and his mouth gagged. He was barely alive. The PharmCo execs were horrified at the state of him as she picked the tiny man up and laid him down on the conference table.

“Gosh Val, you think we could order more of those armless chairs like I got?” Brenda asked, rubbing the sides of her ass, a little sore after she had struggled to uncram her ass from her chairs grasp.

Val chuckled, “Mel, can you order some more of those armless chairs please?”

“No problem, Val! I can get right on that!” Mel quickly chimed in, immediately typing something into her laptop.

Brenda talked about her experience, “Hank is great for fucking! But sometimes I’m not in the mood for something quite as big…” Reaching into her purse, Brenda pulled out a scarf before wiping it up and down the length of Hank’s still erect shaft. She continued, “Sometimes I just want something to rub against, something that can soak up my ass sweat.”

Carefully, Brenda tucked Hank’s member in against his chest and wrapped him in her scarf. Once she had adequately wrapped the tiny man, she lifted him from the surface of the chair and stuffed him into her purse.

Val looked over to Jack’s son, “How about John here?” She grabbed the shrunken man, causing him to squirm desperately within her grasp.

John screamed out for help, “Please, no! Dad! Help!” He watched the look of helpless fear in his father’s eyes as Val so easily lifted his son into the air before offering him to Brenda. Smiling with happiness at her gift, Brenda wrapped her meaty fingers around John’s body before bringing him close to her huge stomach.

His head spun from moving through the air at such speed, the massive surroundings around him leaving him in a daze. Jack attempted to plead with Val, in an attempt to save his son, “Please Val, I’ll give you everything I have - all my personal assets!”

“Oh Jack, dear, I’m rich enough as is. That’ll all go to your wife and daughter. Besides, this is company policy, everyone must serve a purpose and Brenda needs a spare seat cushion.” Val promptly replied, her unphased tone giving away that this certainly wasn’t her first time shrinking and enslaving men.

Brenda paid no mind to any of the naked, crying men as she placed John down in the moist ass imprint on her seat. She pressed him down firmly into the leather before turning her huge ass towards him in preparation to sit. John could only watch in horror as the huge woman began to descend upon him. As she came down towards him, she lifted her skirt - revealing the most obese ass he had ever seen, littered in cellulite and wrinkles.

Her hair covered vagina dripped with anticipation, patches of the hair matted from past juices. Finally, her huge ass sank into the chair as she forced her wide, fatty hips in between the arms of it. John disappeared from the outside world, his begs and screams totally silenced. She felt the tiny man being pushed further and further between her cheeks as she shuffled into a more comfortable position. Sighing in contentment, she noted, “Ah, this is much better, Val. Thanks!”

“Not a problem, Brenda! How does he feel?” Val replied, smiling at her sister, feeling good about having helped her to feel more comfortable.

“He’s a perfect fit!” Brenda cheered, wriggling her ass further into the chair and feeling John really starting to get deeper between her fleshy globes. She lifted her right cheek slightly, just enough to create a small gap of air between it and the chair. A thunderous fart rumbled from deep within her, she felt it escaping out from between her cheeks as it blasted past their new resident.

The faint and muffled screams could be heard now, frantic and desperate. Brenda wriggled her ass upon feeling the renewed writhing from John. She looked towards Jack who was distraught on his knees, “Mmm, Jack, your son is quite the little squirmer!”

Jack tried to plead once more, his eyes streaming with tears and his face red as his heart raced, “Please let my son go! Take me instead!”

Val’s smile turned to a false, condescending pout as she addressed the now blubbering Jack, “There, there. Don’t cry, Jack. But don’t you worry, we’ll find you a use too!”

“Hmmm,” Ange said aloud from her chair, causing Val to look towards her.

“What is it, Ange?” Val replied, grinning as she knew her sister better than to assume the “Hmmm” wasn’t to get her attention.

“Well, Brenda got John...” Ange replied.

“And what, you want Jack?” Val asked, looking towards the tiny man as he continued to cry for mercy. His cries were barely acknowledged at this point, just a slightly annoying ambience in an otherwise calm room.

“No, no, no! I don’t care about him, you can shove him up your ass for all I care!” Ange replied, causing Jack to shudder upon hearing this. She looked towards the seat beside her before continuing, “Can I have the little guy on this chair here?”

“Oh! Sure, sis! Who is he?” Val asked, slightly confused that Ange would ask for just some seemingly random man.

Standing from her chair, Ange peered over Reece’s once more. He screamed out, panicking, as he made a run for the front of it. He had heard what had happened to John and didn’t want the same to happen to him, so he made his best attempt at a running dive towards the carpet below. “Oh he’s nobody, I just kinda want him…” Ange replied, as she reached down and plucked his tiny form up from the base of the chair, stopping his attempt to escape with ease.

Reece squirmed desperately, tears flooding from his eyes as the massive woman held him in front of her with her chubby fingers. “Please! I’ll do anything!” he called out to her, but Ange said nothing in reply as she carried him back to her seat at the table. Sitting back down, she stuffed herself back into her chair before shuffling it closer to the table.

“Thanks Val! He’ll do nicely, I think!” Ange called up to her sister as she placed the tiny man down on the table in front of her. He stood there, static, horrified. His naked body on display to all in the room after having shrunk out of his clothes. He crouched into a ball, covering himself as best he could.

“No problem, Ange. Let me know how you get on with him and don’t hesitate to give me a call if you need a replacement…” Val replied, smiling at the huge woman and watching her stare at him intently. Ange leaned forward and moved her hand closer to him, prodding and pulling at his tiny body. He fell back, crying and squealing as the massive woman teased him.

Ange spoke to Reece as she played with him, “I suppose now we can answer the question that was on mine and”, she looked over to Brenda, who was absentmindedly grinding her ass into her chair with John still beneath her, “And my sister’s minds… Do you feel less confident now without your suit on?” She lightly flicked his tiny member, causing him to scream out in pain.

Pointing at Reece still, Ange looked over to Brenda, “Maybe you were onto something, he does seem less confident without his suit on…”

Brenda laughed in response, “He’s three inches tall and you just flicked his little cock, of course he’s less confident!” The other women in the room laughed at this also. Bill was horrified from the whole ordeal that had occurred. Every moment that passed felt like salvation for him, his friends and men as a collective was becoming increasingly unlikely.