- Text Size +

Reece stood on the desk before Ange, frozen in shock and awe as the mountainous woman stood up out of her chair. Her titanic form loomed ominously over him, her khaki-covered crotch directly in front of him. A dark, pronounced crease lay directly in the centre of the crotch of her shorts - the biggest camel-toe he had ever seen.

Horrified and panicking, Reece began to back up further towards the centre of the table they were sitting around. Noticing this, Val rose from her chair and leant across the table to reach for him. She asked Ange, “Don’t you already have a three incher for all the admin work and personal requests?”

Ange smiled at Val before suggesting, “Perhaps it’s time for a rotation? Don’t you think?” She watched as Reece continued to stumble backwards, completely unaware that he was heading directly for Val’s reaching grasp.

Val chuckled as she quickly clasped her meaty fingers around Reece’s tiny form. Holding Reece by her side, she moved around the edge of the table before placing the tiny man back on the table, mere inches away from Ange’s camel-toe.

Closer to the beast he had just tried to escape than before, Reece winced and crouched down from fear. He shuddered as Ange listened to her sister, the small movements she continued to make causing her fat cunt lips to chew on her shorts hungrily. Reece wondered why such a behemoth of a lady would wear such small shorts, he figured it was a sizing issue more than a vanity thing. He guessed it wasn’t always easy to find shorts that could fit the elephant-sized asses of Val or either of her sisters. Val added, “Maybe you should check with Timmy first?”

Beginning to unbutton her shorts, Ange laughed at Val’s remark, “Ha! - check with my assistant? Okay… If you say so…” Reece could only stand there, trembling, pondering his fate, as the massive woman tugged at her extremely tight shorts in a painful attempt to peel them away from her huge thighs and ass.

Slowly, as Ange began to make progress getting her shorts down, she began to reveal the black panties she was wearing beneath them. An enormous, untrimmed bush sprung out beyond the edges of her panties as she shuffled her shorts down until they fell around her ankles. She stood there for a moment. Reece couldn’t help but notice the particularly dark patch in her panties, likely where her moist hole lay. Her thighs were wrinkled and covered in cellulite, the skin seeming darker as it got closer to her nether regions.

Needing to adjust her panties slightly after a day of unattended usage, Ange dug the index finger from each of her hands into the overgrown pubes and slid them under the damp fabric. Ange pulled lightly at her slick panties, sliding her fingers along the length of the crotch of them until they were untwisted and laying perfectly across her vagina and mons pubis. Reece was disgusted at the sight, he prayed he’d never be anywhere near them, he was already too close for comfort! He dared not think about the rear of the panties, likely not even visible between her fat cheeks if she were stood with her back to him and reeking from the easily accrued sweat in her fat ass.

 Even after her adjustment, Ange’s pubic hairs still flowed easily over the edges of her panties. It left little to the imagination as Reece could only stare, and pray she had something in mind for him that didn’t involve her vile lower half. His eyes bulged in horror as he saw something in the fabric of her panties… A shape of something held behind the fabric… It was the shape of… A man?

Nestled directly where the darkest, wettest patch in her panties was, there seemed to be a lump in her panties no bigger than he was. Reece’s blood ran cold as he questioned what it was… It couldn’t be… Could it?

Answering his question, Ange pulled the front of her panties open. The sound of the fabric being slowly pulled out from her pudgy, hairy lips echoed in Reece’s head as she displayed the cum covered front of her panties to the room. His fears were confirmed as a man barely three inches in height lay against the fabric with his arms and feet held to it by a couple of sewn elastic straps. He was caked in cum and pubes, his head was limp as he lay there unconscious and hopeless.

Ange tapped his head haphazardly with the tip of her right index finger as she called down to him, “Wake up!” In spite of the mess, Reece could still make out just how worn the little guy was - ruddy, bruised and emaciated. He watched as the beaten man began to wake, his movements sluggish and weak as he struggled to lift his head to meet Ange’s gaze.

Ange asked, “Not that it really matters, but you’d be okay with a break from me, right?” I mean… You’d prefer that to being… How should I put this… Absorbed like the others before you?”

Timmy immediately screamed out, “Yes! Yes! Oh God yes, please Ange!” Reaching towards Reece, Ange plucks the screaming and begging man up from the table and dangles him over Timmy still trapped in her crotch. As she held him there, squirming and crying, she asked the room, “Would anybody like to take on the responsibility of looking after Timmy from now on?”

Looking up from her phone for a moment, Rosie grinned at the question. She looked over to Jess, who had been sitting quietly beside her, “Jess will! She’s been talking about how lonely she has been since the divorce, she’d love the company!” Jess blushed hearing this, yelling, “I’m not that lonely!” They all laughed at the exchange, causing Jess to let her guard down. She agreed, “Yeah okay, I’ll take him.”

Laying Reece down on the wet, cum-covered fabric of her panties for a moment, Ange used both hands to untie Timmy from the binds that had held him against her dripping vagina for so long. She lifted him out from her panties, causing them to slap closed against her hairy cunt lips. Reece screamed out in horror as he was slingshotted into the hair and pinned there, wet with viscous, off white juices as he sank deeper towards her fleshy lips.

“Here!” Ange called out to Jess before tossing Timmy over the table. Not expecting the throw, Jess fumbled her hands in an attempt to catch the screaming, battered man. Managing to get her hands beneath his falling form, she slipped them against her stomach in an attempt to secure the catch. Tim sank into her clothed flesh, pinned into it by Jess’ hands but thankful that he had avoided a more painful fall. Anyone had to be better than Ange, he thought.

Pulling her panties back open, Ange chuckled lightly as she saw Reece tangled in her forest of pubes, already covered in her cum. She plucked him out before proceeding to secure the now screaming man to the gooey crotch of her panties. Threatening him, she said, “I expect a good cum or two out of you over the next few hours!”

Ange looked over to Timmy, who was being tucked into the bra cup of Jess, before continuing, “When Timmy dropped the ball - I’d strap him in on the other end…” She looked back down at Reece, her gaze deep and piercing, “That’s right, he was my little asstoy too!”

Reece pleaded with the huge woman, “Please don’t do this! I’ll do anything!” His tiny voice barely made it to the huge woman as she continued to tie his struggling form to her panties.

“You won’t like what will happen if you haven’t made me cum twice within the next few hours, so quit throwing a tantrum and get to work!” Ange retorted, releasing her panties - sealing him in directly against her fat, moist vaginal lips. Surrounded by Ange’s pubes and being pressed against her moist lips, Reece tugged at his binds desperately. He could feel himself being worked deeper into her, he took deep breaths of air, expecting to need them soon.

She bent over, letting out a low moan as she felt Reece sinking deeper into her as she did, before pulling the shorts that were still around her ankles up. She shuffled in place as she struggled to get the tight shorts up her thighs. Stopping with her shorts just below her vagina, Ange kneaded Reece into her fleshy vagina through her panties.

Reece screamed out as Ange began to press the fabric behind him into her moist vagina. He sank easily into the moist cavern, her hot, pink flesh entombing him and the panties he was bound to.

Increasing the pressure she pressed him into her briefly, she felt him sink into her satisfyingly, her flesh surrounding his easily until he and her panties were being hungrily chewed on by her ever moistening vagina. She could feel the warmth in her loins growing, her toy already giving her immense pleasure, and causing the huge woman to release a grunting, guttural moan.

Pulling her shorts up the rest of the way, the huge woman hopped in place as she fought to pull the shorts up over her ass. As her tight shorts finally covered her crotch and ass, Ange pulled them together and buttoned them up. Reece immediately felt the increase in pressure as he was forced deeper into Ange. He coughed and sputtered as he struggled to avoid swallowing her cum.

Straightening her t-shirt slightly, Ange stood upright before addressing the room, “Well now that’s settled, if you’ll all excuse me. I’m going back to my office. Great meeting, all!”

The women in the room all smiled and giggled as Ange began to make her way out of the room, the remaining men in a horrified silence. Ange’s doorway wide ass swung as she walked, much more than usual due to her now upbeat step.

As Ange left the room, Val pondered uses for the two inch tall Jack. She dug through her purse for a moment, drawing the attention of the others in the room as they waited, curious to see what the huge woman was going to pull out of it.

Bill’s earlier question was answered as Val pulled what looked like Rich strapped into something. He was strapped into some sort of phallic, rigid costume and looking a little worse for wear. Blotches of Val’s cum and pubic hair coated his worn and battered body.

“Oh my God! What is that?” Rosie called out to Val, her eyes gleaming at the sight of the strange contraption the tiny man was strapped into.

Val explained, “Oh, well you girls know little Rich but, for our guests, he’s one of my newest admins! This little guy joined at the same time as Bill, here!” She gestured towards Bill, who was standing and staring at what had become of his friend, his eyes showing just how fearful he was.

Standing, Val lifted Rich from the table with her before continuing, “Ever since we consolidated him down to ten inches, I’ve been piloting him as a makeshift… stress reliever.” She made her way around the boardroom table towards where Jack was situated, trembling in place on the surface of it beside his dropped teacup. Noticing just how covered Rich was, she rubbed his skin slightly trying to remove the bulk of her juices, “Oh forgive me everyone, I forgot to give him a rinse after our quickie just before this meeting.”

“P… P… Please Val, let me re… rest!” Rich managed to say, his voice faint from how weak he was.

She smiled warmly in response, “Isn’t he just the cutest?” She gave him a light squeeze, forcing a pained wheeze to escape his lips. Jack was terrified. He watched as the behemoth of a woman loomed directly over him, having moved around to where he had been sitting. Suddenly her hand came down to him, plucking him up from the table without warning.

She held the tiny men side by side, causing Jack to scream and squirm in desperation as his body was smeared against Rich’s. Jack gagged as he tried to wipe away the cum and pubes that had attached themselves to his body. Val giggled at Jack’s behaviour as she compared the two men’s sizes. Val eyed the tiny man against Rich, “I’m not even sure that after the merger we’re going to have any use for such an old and small man… Certainly not as a replacement for Rich over here!” She placed Rich back down on the table, the suction cup securing him to the surface.

Pinching the scared CEO between her index finger and thumb, Val held him up to her face, “What are we gonna do with you, hmm?” Looking into the room, she asked, “I reckon he’s too small to even fill a role as a personal assistant. What do you think ladies? What should we do with J… J… I know this...  Gah! What’s your name again? Jake?”

Jack, much quieter now, displayed pure sorrow upon his face. He answered, stuttering, “No it’s J… Jack...”

“Jack! Right! I was so close!” Val replied before turning her attention back to the room. “So what do you all think we should do with little Jack here?”

Rosie called up, “an asstoy?” Jack began to scream in protest, the vile proposal causing him to fear for his life. He wormed in Val’s grip, accepting the risk of falling to his death if he actually managed to escape the huge woman’s clutches.

“Hmmm!” Val replied, twisting her body around until she could see her ass. She held Jack mere inches above above the deep, dark abyss that was her exposed crack. Her pants hung lower than they should’ve, her immense behind stretching their fabric every long day that she wore them.

Jack screamed, terrified, as he desperately clutched at Val’s fingers, having changed his mind about the fall being the better option. This close, he could see the fibrous hairs embedded in her crack, slick with sweat. The skin seemed darker down there, more worn and void of exposure to any sunlight at all. Even if she had sunbathed nude, the dark canyon, surrounded by massive, fatty cheeks, beneath him had reaches that he doubted even Val had seen. A mental image that harrowed him, a vile odour beyond his comprehension undoubtedly.

With his imminent anal demise dangerously close, Jack screamed up to Val, who paid him no mind. He could feel his arms growing tired as he clung on, and her grip around him had loosened significantly. Feeling as if he were seconds from losing his grip, Jack felt Val’s pinching digits tighten around him before returning him to in front of her face.

“No… No… Certainly a good option! But at this size he’d be an awful asstoy…” Val replied, never taking her eyes away from the shaking man she held in front of her. She continued, “No… We’ve had this once before already… It simply doesn’t work!”

Turning her attention to Brenda, Val asked, “Brenda, we’ve had this before, haven’t we? What was his name?” She clicked the fingers on her spare hand, playfully frustrated as she tried her hardest to remember the man’s name.

Brenda looked back inquisitively for a moment, not fully sure who she meant. There were countless consolidated men at Change Inc. Too small to be an asstoy? Her eyes widened as she realised who Val meant, “John from Engineering?”

“John from Engineering!” Val cheered back, jumping in place as the memories all came flooding back to her upon hearing his name. Laughing, she pointed out, “John! Appropriately named for someone destined for your ass, huh Brenda?”

Brenda laughed, “Ha! You’re right! My ass must have a thing for Johns.” She ground her ass hard into her chair, feeling Jack’s son, John, pinned to the fabric beneath her. His body was sore and contorted into a painful position, caught in the space between her ass and pussy.

Val explained, mostly for the terrified Jack trembling in her hand, “When we were first beginning to consolidate men, we hadn’t quite gotten the accuracy perfect yet. John had volunteered to be shrunk by a couple of inches… The attempt failed. He shrunk down to just slightly smaller than you are, Jack!” With her spare hand, she sized him up in comparison to it. He was tiny, barely two inches and utterly useless.

Continuing her story, Val spoke more seriously now, “It was too early in our funding for us to allow such a failure to become public. We needed to keep John under lock and key, just temporarily! So I gave him to Brenda, to do as she pleased so long as she kept him alive.” She looked over to Brenda once more, who was smugly grinning and chuckling to herself as she thought ahead to the next point in the story.

Brenda spoke now, finishing for Val, “He was the first ever ass toy at Change Inc! I soon learned after him that they needed to be considerably bigger if they had any chance at pleasuring us.” She looked around the room at the women all eagerly listening to her as she took a short pause, before moving on with the story,  “I couldn’t feel him between my cheeks, so I pushed him deeper right until he was against my asshole. I could feel him just barely. As the day went on, he did nothing but tease my asshole. I had forgotten he was there and subliminally must have really ground my ass into my chair or something because at the end of the day he wasn’t in my panties...”

Jack looked up from Brenda at Val, confused at what that meant. “What? Well, where did he go?” he asked, his voice soft and trembling from fear.

Val smiled sympathetically at the tiny man, before explaining to him, “We assume he had ended up in Brenda’s ass. Nobody was going to be going digging in there for him, so she shit him out…”

Brenda grimaced, covering a laugh, as she thought about that shit. She added, “Yeah no I was super constipated, I remember. He must’ve been in my ass for three days or so, I was full to the brim! Bursting at the seams!” The women in the room all laughed upon hearing this. John had been the first victim of their cause, blazing a trail for many to come after him.

As the room quietened down once more, Jack looked up at Val with only an existential horror in his eyes as his hope faded more and more. She looked back at him, “So that’s why I won’t be keeping you as an asstoy, you’re just too small to be effective…” She licked her lips as she thought about what else she could do.

Looking up from her laptop, Mel suggested to Val, “I could always use someone that size to unjam the printers!” Jack stayed silent upon hearing this, not wanting to give away how much he liked Mel’s idea as he realised it was probably the best option he had. She seemed like a respectable woman, and a job like that wouldn’t have his body being used and violated. He thought about how he might even find an opportunity to escape in such a job.

Brenda, enjoying John’s squirms beneath her, gave her suggestion, “You could absorb him? A bit poetic, don’t you think?”

Absorb? Jack had no idea what that meant but it really didn’t sound good for him. Val beamed at her sister, “I love it! Yes, that’s perfect!” Looking back at Jack, she explained, “When an employee is so minute that he serves no purpose, he’s absorbed into our current workforce…”

Jack looked at her, frozen in shock and still confused at what she meant. Realising he had no clue, Val rolled her eyes condescendingly, “I’ll show you!” As she lifted him above her head, he screamed out in horror as she began to tilt her head back. He clutched her fingers desperately as she opened her mouth beneath him, displaying her pink tongue and coffee-stained teeth. She dangled him there for a moment threateningly, before saying, “Big girl’s gotta eat ya know?”

The remaining PharmCo men, all ranging in size and location, between the surface of their own seats or the table in front of them, stared in horror as their boss was about to be eaten. The room was dead silent, with the women all admiring the powerful display from Val.

“Shh… Shhh,” Val cooed as she held him above her waiting maw for a short while longer, her hot breath washing over him. The air around him hung thicker as he slowed his movements, realising he was safer not prematurely dropping into Val’s mouth. She spoke softly, “I promise you’ll barely feel a thing… A bit of a tight squeeze before falling into a warm bath.”

Jack, flailing much less now as he grew increasingly weary of the drop, kept his eyes averted as Val’s gaze burned into him. She continued her attempt to console him, “Just think of it as falling asleep, imagine how cosy it’ll be in here!” She moved him away from her body for a moment, allowing him to see the full extent of her massive stomach. He quietly began to sob.

“I’m not totally barbaric though, let me give you a going away present,” Val said as she brought the naked man back up to her face. He pushed himself away in her grasp as she pulled him closer to her mouth. Jack struggled to escape from her grasp, her puckered lips looming closer and closer.

Finally Val opened her mouth slightly before wrapping her huge lips around Jack’s perked cock. He almost choked on his tongue, shocked from the sudden violation. He writhed as her warm, wet lips massaged his hardening shaft. It felt painfully good, he didn’t want to enjoy it. He could feel his hard penis throbbing in her mouth as she gently suckled on its tip.

Stifled moans escaped Jack’s lips as Val continued to roll his member sensually between her lips. He pushed against her lips in an attempt to stop her, causing his hands to sink into her soft flesh. It was useless. His penis hardened even more until it was rock hard.

Feeling how much Jack was enjoying it, Val pushed her tongue against his tip. Allowing her saliva to build in her mouth, she allowed it to moisten her lips. Jack struggled to contain the pleasure he was feeling, he looked around the room at the dizzying sight beyond Val’s grasp - all eyes were on him.

The women and shrunken men surrounding them all watched on at the spectacle. Jack’s insides were in knots, he felt as if he was being sucked dry by the huge woman. Forced to engage in a vile act that he so desperately had wanted to avoid, his throbbing cock edging closer and closer to a powerful and seemingly inevitable release.

Continuing to suck gently on the tip of the tiny man’s penis, Val felt him approaching orgasm as he became impossibly stiff and began to writhe in conflicted pleasure. Jack felt his hot cum being pumped up his shaft and into Val’s mouth by his swollen testicles. Waves of euphoria washed over him as he felt the huge volume of his semen draining out of him. He looked into Val’s eyes as she swallowed the entirety of his seed as if it were nothing more than her saliva, she looked pleased.

Pulling him away from her mouth, Val smiled as Jack’s still semi-erect penis bounced lightly into a resting position; its tip still oozing his cum. With the thumb on her other hand, she wiped across the centre of her lips - clearing them of anything left unswallowed. She smiled warmly at him, “Did you like that?”

Violated, Jack looked away from the huge woman. He clenched his eyes shut in embarrassment as he realised he was still everyone's primary focus. Floods of tears poured from his eyes as they had done just prior to Val molesting him.

Sparing a thought for his son, he looked over to Brenda, who was relaxing in her seat. Her fat body jiggled as she made tiny movements upon the chair, likely trying to subtly force his son deeper between her fleshy lips or asscheeks. Jack sobbed. Was this really what would become of them? Reduced to almost nothing and enslaved in such undignified ways. He sobbed loudly, his throat hurting from the force the cries escaped his mouth.

Val sighed, “Jack, come on… What else can we do? You should be thankful that you get to continue on as part of me!” Jack didn’t react to her words. He knew arguing with her was pointless, whatever she had planned was what would happen to him. Continuing, Val said simply, “Well I guess it’s time…”

She raised him back towards her mouth, prompting some final words from the shell of a man. “What else can you do?” he asked, causing Val to pause with him once more in front of her lips. He repeated himself louder, “What else can you do?! How about you don’t eat me? I don’t want to be a part of this, I don’t want to be a part of you!”

Val sighed once more before rolling her eyes at Jack’s final attempt to stop her. “Really, Jack?” she asked. “You think after all this that your words will change my mind? Your son is beneath my beautiful sister right now being slowly engulfed by her vagina or ass…” Val pointed out, causing everyone to look towards Brenda, who smiled.

Brenda stirred in her chair for a moment, “I actually… Think he’s in my crack right now… He’s right beneath my…” Lifting her leg slightly, Brenda released a bassy, gaseous fart from her sizable posterior. It vibrated her chair and roared throughout the room, causing Jack to gag and moan in horror at what had become of his son.

Val continued, “God knows what Ange is doing with your other colleague right now… And we’re going to have to hunt around for the rest of your company who are remaining in this room. They’ll need assigned positions also!” The remaining men all shuddered as they tried their best to hide on the table or floor. Some of them were marooned on their chairs, with nowhere to go and nothing to do but wait to be collected.

“Now let me explain something to you, Jack…” Val began, “We are going to absorb PharmCo into Change Inc. Your men will be consolidated and assigned new roles, your women will be given the opportunity to make real change in a new world. You however, as captain of the ship, must go down with it.” Jack let out nothing but a pained sob. If he could have thrown himself to his death right now, he would’ve. Val smiled at him, “Do you see how it’s poetic? We absorb your company. I absorb you!”

Tilting her head back for the final time, Val released the tiny man. Jack fell only for a short period as Val’s mouth lay just beneath him. The world around him disappeared in a flash as he descended into her wet, pink mouth. Val clamped her jaw shut, her teeth surrounding Jack like a cage as he lay upon her tongue.

Jack clutched at the flesh beneath him in an attempt to remain upright, when suddenly Val’s tongue began to rise. He screamed out, in the hot, moist cavern. Val’s cheeks muffled most of the sound, his screams were something only she could hear. She looked around at her colleagues, and smiled with her mouth full.

Jack struggled to stay on the increasingly steep tongue until finally he tumbled towards the dark pit that was Val’s esophagus. As he fell towards her throat, Val swallowed, sending the tiny CEO straight down her gullet. Jack was sucked into the tight space, Val’s throat pressed down on him powerfully as it forced him further and further down.

The women in the room all watched with bated breath as Val swallowed. Some of them, such as Rosie, had never seen someone being eaten yet. “Did you… Did you swallow him?” Rosie asked, looking up at Val. Val responded simply by opening her mouth. Inside of it was nothing but her tongue, causing all eyes to fall upon her stomach.

Rosie continued, her eyes bright with interest and awe, “So he’s…”

Val finished Rosie’s sentence for her, “In my stomach, yes!” She held her huge stomach through her blouse, a focused look upon her face as she tried to see if she could feel him. “I’m not sure I can tell apart from the rest of the food in my stomach but he’s definitely in there…” Val continued. Her eyes widened in slight shock as her stomach grumbled loudly.

Inside of her stomach was a totally different world. Jack desperately clambered onto a large mound of semi-digested food, wanting to keep his skin out of the acidic bile pooling at the bottom of Val’s stomach. He couldn’t see anything and the air was thick. The rumbling that Val and the women outside heard was a mighty roar to Jack, he felt the food around him being churned as it was broken down. He didn’t know how long he had.