- Text Size +

 

  As I listened to Amelie recount tales of our adventures together, I found myself agreeing with most of the decisions I made in the past. If anything, I would wager my personality hasn't been changed since having my memories wiped clean. However, one thing stood out to me like a sore thumb... Amelie's eyes were practically sparkling every time she started talking about me.

  This woman was obviously in love with me.

  But, it seemed that I never quite caught the hint. Or, even if I did, I never acted on it. I wonder why? She seemed nice enough. However...

  A bead of sweat forms on Luca's forehead.

  I currently have no memories of this woman! Imagine a cute stranger comes up to you, tells you everything she loves about you and what has happened in your life. How do you act? What do you do? I was beginning to realize something.

  I'm not so afraid anymore. But... Now I'm just pretty damn nervous. This girl's too fucking adorable.

  "...and that's how we got to where we are now!" Amelie finished her monolouge, before snapping her fingers. "Hell-ooo? Did you zone out, or.. um, am I still scary?" Amelie pouted.

  I corrected my slack-jawed expression, and answered. "S-sorry, and no, I think I'm okay. Thank you for sticking around and helping me."

  "I promised you I would, Luca!" Amelie beamed.

  "I do find myself wondering about something," I mentioned.

  "What's that?" Amelie replied, a puzzled look invading her face.

  "Well, I lost most of my memories and got shrunken to a helpless size... I wonder what you're going to get out of this experience?"

  Amelie paused for a second, and then answered. "You know, that's actually a very good question. But I don't suppose we'll find out until we leave this tent."

  "Y-yeah..." I answered, realizing what this might mean.

  "... O-oh!" Amelie realized, blushing. "T-take your time, Luca."

  One thing was painfully obvious. I was going to have to rely on Amelie to help me get around. And that would mean she would have to handle me, carry me, and all manner of things. Up until now, we have been keeping a healthy distance whilst I came to grips with the fact that I was now as insignificant as a bug compared to her. But, I would need to approach her now and it was going to take a massive amount of trust on my part. But after talking with Amelie for the past half hour, it was easy to see that she was completely on my side.

  I take my first tentative steps away from the edge of the tent. I was cornered, anyway. I had no protection from her, and the only thing that kept her from grabbing me earlier was her own restraint. I think we both knew who held all of the cards here, so to speak. But if my life was to continue in any meaningful way, I was going to need this girl's help. Approaching a giantess... er, well, maybe she's not a giantess... Approaching someone hundreds of times your size for the first time is no easy task, no matter how much you may think you trust them. It's... intimidating.

  Amelie sits quietly and patiently, hands on her lap, legs underneath her.

  "You're doing a good job, Luca..." Amelie encouraged me.

  I manage a weak chuckle, and continue to take baby steps towards her. "Thank-you..."

  She's sitting as still as she can manage. I'm almost to her knee now. The fact she's allowing me to take these steps on my own, and not just picking me up, is something I'm quickly becoming grateful for. I look up, and her face is pretty far away, but the gentle smile on display reminds me that everything is okay. I wish I was braver than this, but there's nothing to be done.

  I place my hand carefully on her knee. "...T-tag, you're it," I joke, making a reference to one of her favorite memories from our childhood.

  "Aww!" I hear Amelie respond from far above. "I suppose I have to tag you now, too."

  I shudder, but remind myself it's going to be okay. I'm probably about to get held, completely, for the very first time of many to come.

 

 

   *******

 

  Luca's doing very well. I was afraid he would be too afraid of me, at first, but he seems to have calmed down quite a bit since he's woken up. He always was pretty level-headed.

  "I'm going to pick you up as gently as I can manage, is that okay?" I asked.

  Luca nodded consent.

  "I-I'm sorry if this feels weird, or foreign to you. I can't imagine what it would be like, personally. But, I promise I will not drop you. And carrying you is going to be the easiest way to travel together, although if you aren't comfortable with this, I could.. just follow you on foot?" I offered, knowing he would probably refuse the alternative.

  "N-no, that's not necessary...!" Luca replied, a bit quickly. 

  Perhaps he was thinking what I was thinking, too...

 

  ******

 

  An image of Amelie accidentally stepping on me wormed its way into my head, and caused me to shiver and develop some goose bumps rather swiftly. If we were to travel together, this could be the only way. Plus, walking on my own would take forever, anyway.

  "If I remember correctly, you're afraid of heights, aren't you, Luca..." Amelie pondered out loud, as her hand slowly made its way towards me.

  "I... I suppose I might be," I answered, trying to imagine myself on a tall building. I didn't like the thought.

  Amelie's hand carefully scooped me up, and I felt the tinge of vertigo flow through me as I was lifted higher, and higher into the air. I made the mistake of looking out to the horizon of the tent and instantly regretted it. I scrambled to the center of Amelie's palm, face pressed into her warm flesh. "Y-y-yeah... I definitely am..." I near whimpered.

  "D-don't look out there, Luca... Um...! Um... Just focus on my face?" Amelie desperately tried to relax me.

  I turn over and, while the sight isn't nearly as terrifying, it's actually really awkward to make eye contact with someone so pretty. And huge. But... I manage. It's better than the alternative.

  Amelie smiled sweetly at me. "There you go! But, I've still got to stand up, and actually walk around, some..." Amelie reminded me.

  "Oh.. oh lord.." I couldn't really think of how I was going to cope with this. I definitely have a phobia of heights, there's no mistaking it. Unfortunately my only ally in the entire world right now is positively brimming with height.

  Amelie blushed a bit and she concentrated on a solution.

  "Luca...?"

  "...?"

  "If... if you don't want me to carry you out in the open, on my hand... Then..."

  I didn't answer.

  "There's probably some other ways to carry you around," Amelie trailed off.

  I'm not sure if I liked where this was going. My mind went directly to the gutter, then back out again, into the street, into the clouds, and so on. I found myself pondering quite literally every possible way Amelie could carry me around. Some seemed safe, some seemed dangerous, some seemed suicidal. All of them seemed a bit tantalizing, deep in my mind, though. Maybe besides one or two.

  "I'm sorry," Amelie answered, before parting her lips.

  I watched in horror as her mouth got wider, and wider, before I focused at the back of her dark maw and saw her uvula, with a strand of saliva breaking off into the darkness of her throat.

  Have you ever been in trouble as a child, and had adrenaline pump into your bloodstream when you realized you've fucked up? I imagined Amelie carrying me inside of her mouth and accidentally swallowing me alive, with no way to save me. I didn't want that! It was way, way, way too risky!

  "A-Amelie! No, please, don't!" I nearly screamed.

  Amelie kept her mouth open, and eventually a large somniferous yawn escaped from her throat.

  "Ooooaaahh! Excuse me, Luca. What did you say?" Amelie asked, innocently, unaware of whatever terrible thoughts she just filled my mind with. "I had to yawn, sorry."

  I was stunned, and relieved, at the same time. But most of all, felt silly. Of course she wouldn't stick me in her mouth to carry me around. "Um... Nothing, sorry. I was just wondering to myself, aloud."

  "Oh... Well, anyway, I was thinking I could maybe carry you around right here?" Amelie asked, moving me towards her chest. It wasn't the biggest or smallest in the world. It was just average, and didn't seem too threatening in any particular manner. About the only problem I could imagine was it might get too warm on hot summer days.

  "I... uh..." I stammered, obviously flustered.

  "I think it's an alright idea for now," Amelie encouraged me. "But I'm not putting you there without your consent, first."

  Consent? This girl could quite literally do whatever she wanted to do with me, and yet she continued to be patient and ask before anything happened. She didn't need consent to do anything. But the fact that she valued my comfort was enough for me. I'd seen enough. She was quickly earning my trust. Maybe she had it already, I just forgot it thanks to the magic.

  "It seems safe and... comfortable... but are you sure that's alright with you?" I answered.

  Amelie rolled her eyes. "I suggested it first, Luca," she answered, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Of course I'm fine with it. You'll be secure, and my hands will be free. Plus you can burrow in further if you don't want to see the outside world. I'll be sure not to trip or anything, I don't want to crush you on accident."

  "L-let's not think like that," I quipped, with a small chuckle. "But I suppose I am quite fragile. Any simple accident has the chance to end my life now. But, I trust you, Amelie. If I kick the bucket in some freak accident, I'm not going to hold a grudge over it in the afterlife."

  Amelie wasn't laughing. "Luca! Sorry. No more talk of dying."

  Amelie moved me above the opening of her vest. "Sorry I couldn't think of anything else, Luca. Climb in. We need to head back to town."

  Well, at least she didn't just drop me on her breasts. I pull myself over the edge of her top, and struggle my way downwards between her breasts. I had the chance to approach one of the nipples, but I felt like that would have been too suffocating after awhile, plus, I didn't want to become trapped against one. I wasn't even sure if she would have been fine with it. Well, actually, maybe she probably would have been, but alas...

  I wedged myself pretty good in between her breasts, and had no view of the outside world anymore. I had a decent air supply, and... and...

  My face was beet-fucking-red. I was so glad she couldn't see me right now. But, if I look up, I can kind of see her face, just a little glimpse...

  Ah... so... I'm not the only one.

  Amelie began to start walking, and the vibrations of each footfall coupled with her now-pounded heartbeat behind me equaled into a large symphony of varying vibrations. I snuggled up and got cozy, allowing her movements and natural body functions massage me, in a full body kind of way.

  "Are you okay, Luca?" Amelie asked, checking up on me. "Does this seem like something we can rely on to transport you around a lot?"

  "Yes, I think this will do quite nicely, ma'am," I yelled back up.

  "Good! I'm very happy to hear that," Amelie cheerfully answered, and continued on her merry way into the outdoors, presumably towards town.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

~~~

 

 

Another chapter is planned for now.

EDIT: No new chapter is incoming, I'm sorry.