- Text Size +

There are any number of things Teddy could have given Gabriella for her birthday.  A new dress to replace the one he’d torn by pulling on it while it was caught in the drawer.  An air conditioner that didn’t look like the one that caused her disfigurement.  Even a simple box of chocolates and flowers.  But when Teddy revealed his actual gift that morning, it came as a shock to everybody.


“Good morning, baby doll!  I’ve been thinking a lot about what you might want.  See, I’ve been thinking about our open relationship and I don’t think it’s working.”


Gabriella’s ears perked up.  She hadn’t thought Teddy would ever go back on that arrangement.  It was thoroughly one-sided in his favor, and he seemed to be enjoying it.  Gabby started to tear up, thinking it almost too good to be true.


“I was trying to have a fun bit of alone time with Sharon last night, but I just couldn’t manage to get it up.  Just the thought of you downstairs, lonely and unwanted, really made it hard to get excited.”


Gabby ran over to her husband’s fingers and gave them a big hug.  “Oh, Teddy!”


“I don’t think the open relationship we have going right now is going to work.  And I want to use your birthday as an opportunity to fix my mistakes.  Happy birthday, Gabby!”


Gabby lay on the table, hugging her husband and crying



/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Gabby lay on the corkboard, hugging her restraints and crying.


She was once again bound in rubber bands, held to a corkboard as she was penetrated, with three major differences.  The first is that the cotton swab was replaced with a long, hard thermometer.  The second was that instead of having it in her pussy, the thermometer was navigating deep into her ass.


The third was that Teddy wasn’t the one using it.


Teddy had realized that Gabby was hardly going to be able to find a person who would ever want her at that size.  So as a birthday gift, Teddy had generously loaned her one of his sexual partners.  It took a lot of thought to find the perfect person to make her squeal in lust.  Somebody with a wild edge, with a lot of energy and drive, and probably with low standards.


Teddy stood over his wife in a cheap doctor’s outfit he wore for halloween last year.  “What’s her temperature look like, nurse?”


Gabby looked past the hand delicately pinching the end of the thermometer pounding her like a jackhammer, up to the sluttiest nurse outfit she had even seen.  A crop top with a substantial boob window and a skirt that only barely covered the lingerie beneath it.  From there, her eyes met the nurse’s.  A cold, cruel pair Gabriella had become far to familiar with.


“It isn’t looking good, doctor.  Looks like her temperature is rising fast!  Seems like our patient is a little …”


Patricia leans in close, the scent of alcohol and artificial sweeteners on her lips.  She whispered the last few words directly to Patricia with a sultry tone.


“... hot and bothered”


The saddest and most pathetic part was that she was right.  In truth, this is the most sexually satisfied she had felt in months.  Drool cascaded down her face as her vulva quivered from watching a woman almost ten years her junior force a dildo up her ass while her husband got touchy with her.


As Theo pressed his front into Patricia’s back and wrapped an arm around her, his free hand went to the fake plastic stethoscope around his neck.  He pressed the cold plastic directly into Gabriella’s chest, eliciting a small moan from the crying 


“You’re right, nurse!  Her heart is beating faster and faster.”


“What should we do … Doctor?”


“Looks like we’re going to have to probe deep to find the source~”


Patty’s thermometer pressed against her walls, pushing against her sensitive spots.  Gabby had never felt this good using a dildo on herself.  It was like Patty’s eyes were staring into her mind and making her body dance and pulse to her whim.


Theo’s hands cleared the way to Patty’s tight anus as he spit on the tip of his own cock, rubbing it in.  With a *shwrk* sound, his meat entered Patricia’s ass.  Watching his wife get her insides rocked as he thrust into a living person made him feel like he was having sex with his wife for the first time since his wife stopped being able to have it.


After almost half an hour, all three came together.  Gabby was left a slobbering mess laying on her back in her own fluids, but Patty and Theo were still raring to go.  They took their fun from Theo’s office back to the bedroom.  He decided that Gabby looked a bit tired to continue, so he let her lie there while he and Patty continued their game. He was overjoyed to know that his wife was satisfied and he could keep seeing other women guilt-free.


“Good night, Gabby.  Happy Birthday!’


Wilma came in afterwards to clean up the mess.  She undid the bindings and brought her back to the living room couch to rest.  She took a handkerchief and wiped the drool from Gabby’s mouth, though when Gabby wasn’t looking, Wilma wiped the drool from her own mouth.


Gabby tried to stay strong, but she finally broke down in front of Wilma about how unfair it all was.  How Teddy was using her in her time of need.  How she couldn’t escape this collapsing marriage.  How her life couldn’t possibly recover from one accident that wasn’t even her fault.


Wilma sat beside her, brushing her finger through her hair.  “Don’t worry about it, Mrs. Snoww.  I’m here for you.  I’m sorry that you’ve had a terrible birthday.  I don’t really have a gift for you, but why don’t we spend the day together tomorrow, just you and I?”


Gabby leaned against Wilma’s leg and snuggled up.  “I’d like that.”




Chapter End Notes:

What does Wilma have in mind for her fun day out with Gabby?  How could she possibly make the grieving Gabby feel better?  Tune in next time to find out!

 

Hello everybody!  Sorry these chapters were delayed.  Computer troubles and an extended family vacation kept me away from my keys, but I'm back.  Let me know what you all thought of my latest installment!