- Text Size +

The next day, Wilma showed up not in her maid outfit, but in a nice casual outfit.  Her baggy T-shirt and jean shorts were a sharp contrast from her usual alluring attire.  Gabby was also dressed comfortably in a more modest dress to go out for a day at Wilma’s house.  Well, technically at her boyfriend’s house.


Teddy was ecstatic.  A little air and a fun day out with friends was exactly what Gabby needed to get out of the funk she’d found herself in, at least in his mind.  Besides, Ashleigh’s twin sister was in town, and if she was anything like her twin in bed, then he was in for a threesome that could last all day and well into the night.


Wilma brought Gabby back to her home.  Her boyfriend Iggy wasn’t home, since he was still at work at the pharmaceutical company he worked for.  


Wilma got her guest situated on the couch and fluffed a pillow to place behind her.  As Gabby leaned back into the plush pillow, Gabby sat down beside her.


“It’s been a while since I last had you over, hasn’t it?  Well, make yourself at home.  The trip wasn’t too rough, was it?”


“No, not at all.  Thanks for having me.  It feels nice to have a change of scenery!"


Wilma got up from her seat and walked over to the bookcase.  As she reached out for an unmarked bottle, she stopped.  Remembering her guest on the sofa, she decided she needed to explain.


“Um… I’m sorry, I’ve got this condition that makes my skin kinda dry.  I’ve been using this l-lotion I got from the store.”


She sat back down and poured some into her hands and rubbed them together.  The lotion has a thick, pungent odor.  Gabby can somewhat recall the scent, but doesn’t quite remember the brand.  She used to work at a boutique before she inherited her father’s company.  Whatever lotion it was, it certainly wasn’t a higher end one.  It reeked to high heaven, and it wouldn’t make sense to remove the label from a notable brand.


Gabby rubbed her arms and legs with the lotion digging deep into her skin to make sure every inch of her body was covered.  As she was getting her back, though, she started to struggle. She just couldn’t get the area between her shoulder blades.  She looked down at her miniature employer.


“Gabby, um, well, this is a bit awkward to ask, but would you mind...  Um, well, I…”


Wilma stopped for a bit, lost in thought.


“... my skin gets dry whenever I’m out in the sun too much.  So if it’s not too much trouble…”


“Do you need me to help you with your lotion?”


Wilma’s face lit up like the sky at sunrise.  Gabby could almost see her soul clap and jump for joy.


“Yes please!”


She picked Gabby up and placed Gabby on her back.  She pulled her shirt up to her neck and squirted some of the skin lotion onto her back.  Gabby scooped some up and started rubbing it into Wilma’s back.  Her legs were so long, and the couch so short, that her legs stuck out far past where the sofa ended.


Wilma cooed as Gabby’s hands massaged the lotion into her back.  Her fingers pressed into the delicate flesh.  Wilma’s skin was tight, but as Gabby found her groove, the skin became more soft and the job became easier.  Wilma’s toes curled as the little hands got every inch of her back.


It then occurred to Wilma what exactly was happening, and she got embarrassed.  She plucked Gabriella off her back, placed her on the side table, and applied the rest of the lotion to her front. 


“Thank you Mrs. Snoww.  I hope that wasn’t too weird for you.”


“No problem.  I’ve certainly never done this with an employee before.  I’ve only even done this with...”


Gabby thought back to all the wonderful days she and Teddy had taken a vacation to the beach.  Soaking in the rays, applying suntan lotion to each other’s backs.  Sometimes she would get called away on the phone for business and Teddy would pick her up a cool drink to enjoy while she hammered out details at work over the phone.  


Wilma sat up straight with a face as stern and solemn as a mother scolding her child.  The face made Gabby so nervous, she fell backwards and landed on her butt.


“I wanted to talk about that.  I don’t want to be your employee anymore”


“What? Wilma, I…”


“No, let me finish.  I don’t want to be your employee anymore, and I don’t want to take you back to Mr. Snoww.  I know how unhappy you are with him.  So just don’t go back!  We can take care of you here.  I’ve talked to Iggy about it, and he wouldn’t mind me having a friend over at the house that’s trying to get back on her feet.  We have plenty of room for you here.”


Gabby sat still for a moment and started to cry.  Wilma cradled Gabby in her hands.


“There, there, Mrs. Sno-  Gabriela.  It’s over now.  You don’t have to hurt anymore.  We can get through this together.  I have something to show you.”


Wilma stood up and grabbed her purse from her bedroom.  She pulled an item from her bag, as Gabby watched in interest.  She walked over to Gabby and pulled the trigger, causing sparks to fly.  That’s when Gabby knew it was a taser.


“Wilma, what are you doing?  Get that away from me.”


“I said we were going to go through this together, didn’t I?  So that’s what I want to do!”


Gabby closed her eyes, bracing for the worst, but when she opened them, Wilma had tased herself in the right arm and fallen onto the couch.  She lay on the floor writhing in pain, but as she spasmed, Gabby noticed something.  Wilma, as lay on the couch, no longer had her legs dangling over the side.  In fact, Wilma’s laid out body fit very well on the compact little couch.  That’s when Gabby realized where she smelled Wilma’s lotion before.

 

It was the cooling agent from the accident almost a year ago.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that Gabby and Wilma have shrunken down, the only thing left to do is see what happens when Wilma's boyfriend comes back.  Is he going to be as kind as Wilma says?  Will she finally get the care and support she needs?  Tune in next time to find out!

 

Next chapter, we're putting together the pieces that led to this happening, so do let me know what you think of it in the moment.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.