- Text Size +

It was a warm August morning when Ignatius Malt decided to pull the trigger and invite his girlfriend of a few years to come live with him.  His palms were sweating and his hands were so jittery he punched in the wrong number twice.  He took a deep breath as the receiver picked up.


“Hey snookums!  I hope I didn’t wake you up too early.”


“Hello, Iggy?”  


“The one and only!  Do you have a minute?”


“Hey!  I can’t really take your call right now.  I’m in the middle of that new couple I’ve started helping.”


Iggy vaguely recalled that Wilma had told him about the eccentric couple that she was hired to take care of.  “The one with the two inch tall guy?”  


“Yeah, that one!  It really sucks what happened to them.  At least the husband doesn’t seem to let it get to him.”


“You told me!  Didn’t you say he’s making more money now than he was when he was full sized.”


“Yeah, apparently even after what happened, he still managed to find a job that worked for him.”


“Have you met the pair yet?  Or is this another job where you’re expected to make yourself scarcely seen?”  


“No, I haven’t seen the happy couple yet.  I really want to.  Especially the wife.  It must really take a lot of courage to stay with your husband even as he shrinks away.  Now that’s a loving relation!  Alright Iggy!  I’m going to let you go.  I have some vacuuming I need to get done.”  


“Oh, Wilma!  Before you go, call me back when you get a chance.  I have something I need to talk to you about.” 


“I’ll call you when I get off work.  Love you, honey.”


“Love you too, snookums!”  


“Mwah!  Bye!”


“Bye!” *click*


Later that evening, Wilma went to Ignatius’s house in tears.  Apparently, the wife had been the small one and not the husband.  She had almost crushed her underfoot and even nearly sucked her into a vacuum before finally realising her mistake.  She cried in Iggy’s arms. He just whispered “It’s okay” to her in his most reassuring voice, holding her close and running his fingers through her hair.  She was too emotionally drained to return home, so she stayed at Iggy’s place for the night.  


A few days passed and Wilma came over more and more because Iggy lived closer to her work until Iggy popped the question and she officially moved in with him.


A few months passed and Wilma started telling more stories about work.  The further time went on, the more horrible and atrocious the household started to sound.  Things really came to a head around late October, when the shrunken wife and her husband began their open relationship. Iggy wasn’t as up on the details as his wife, who had been listening in when they had the conversation.  If he understood correctly, the wife couldn’t leave without falling into ruin, and the husband wasn’t getting the sexual satisfaction he used to get, so they decided to allow the bastard of a husband to sleep around with as many people as he pleased.


One night, Iggy came back from a long day at the labs to see Wilma lying on the couch in nothing but her bra and panties staring at the ceiling lost in thought.  He knew she sometimes got in a mood where something was on her mind and she needed somebody to talk to and get it off her chest.


“Iggy, we need to talk.”


“What about snookums?”


“Our rent’s paid off for next month, right?  And the utilities are covered?”


“Of course, why do you ask?”


“I was thinking about quitting my job.  I’ve been feeling really stressed from all the work I do.  The hours are long, the work is demanding, and it's just gotten to be too much.  I’ve been thinking about finding somewhere else to work, but I don’t want to dump all the bills on you in the meantime.”


“Don’t even worry about that, babe!  We’ve got plenty saved up.  I care about your well being.  If this isn’t working out, we can find something that does.”


“There’s one more thing.  About Gabriella…”


“You want to bring her with you, don’t you?”


“How did…  no, I suppose you feel the same way?”


“Well, if she wants to leave the door’s always open.  Maybe you should talk to her about it?”


“Thanks again for being so understanding.”


Iggy planted a kiss on Wilma’s cheek.  “Any time, snookums”


As Iggy went to go prepare dinner, since it was his turn that day, Wilma stopped him.


“Wait, Iggy.  I want to know something.  What would you do if I ever shrunk?  I know it couldn’t happen, but pretend it did.”


Iggy gave it some serious thought. “Well, we would have to find a way for you to contact me in case there was ever an emergen…”


“No...” she said in a soft tone.  “... with that voice.”


Iggy understood what she wanted.  He walked back over to her, grabbed her arms and pinned her to the sofa.  She didn’t resist, but her lip quivered slightly.


“Well…” Ignatius said in a voice almost a full octave lower than he had been. “... we can’t have my girlfriend getting in my way underfoot while I’m trying to get ready for work.  I’d probably keep you in my shoebox.”


One of his hands stopped grasping Wilma’s arm and pressed its index and middle finger into her tummy.  The fingers began walking like legs down her stomach to her crotch.


“And I might leave you all alone while I’m at work, but if I get home and my girlfriend really begs for something to drink, I might let her suck a little sweat off my…”


“...thick…”


His middle finger presses hard into Wilma’s clit through her panties.


“...meaty…”


He twisted his finger on her nub.


“...cock.”

 

Wilma left a large stain both on her panties and the sofa cushion.  Satisfied that his woman was happy, he postponed making dinner to snuggle with his blushing girlfriend.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

These are the pieces that fell into place that fateful year to give birth to a happier ending.  What shape will that take?  Tune in next time for the thrilling conclusion of "My Big Teddy Bear"!  As always any comments or critiques you want to get in before the series reaches a close would be well apprieciated.