- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER:  The following is the first chapter to contain extreme sexual content that may make some readers uncomfortable.  Viewer discretion is advised.

 

 

“Are you sure this is a good idea, Teddy?”


She was lying down on a corkboard.  Her arms and legs were bound with rubber bands to three thumbtacks, both her hands to one and one leg to each of the others.  Her giant husband stood over her tied up body naked.  His cock was still calming down after Gabby gave him his first ever full-bodyjob.  Teddy picked up an ear swab and pressed it against his lips


Gabby had done bondage play with Teddy before to spice up the bedroom.  That wasn’t the problem.  But at her new size, the world seemed much scarier.  She did trust her husband, but the sense of danger was far greater than she was accustomed to.


“Of course, Gabby!  You went so far to fulfill my sexual desires even after your accident.  I want to be there for you as well.  We obviously can’t have real sex like we used to, but I don’t want to deprive you of that experience if I can do something about it!  You don’t have to worry.  It’s not going to hurt, I promise!”


Teddy slid the fuzzy tip of the ear swab into his mouth and sucked on it.  When he was finally satisfied, he pulled it out, completely soaking wet.  He lowered the tip on top of her clitoris, eliciting a loud moan from Gabby.  So loud, in fact, that Teddy pulled back scared that he had hurt her wife by accident.


“I’m sorry.  Maybe you’re right.  We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.  This was for you, after al-”


“More!”


“Are you sure?”


“MORE!”


This was something entirely new to Gabby.  Feeling the tickly brush of the soft wet fuzz of the ear swab on her sensitive clit gave Gabby a rush that she had never felt before.  Her concerns washed away in the face of her own euphoric lust.


Teddy obliged.  The swab danced around her sensitive lips as he got her ready for the next step.  Gabby panted and moaned as Teddy kept her libido at a fever-pitch.  Then, she audibly gasped as the swab finally penetrated her and sunk deeper inside her hungry pussy.  The fuzzy swab tickled here insides and when it collided with her cervix, it took everything she had not to cum on the spot.  She was in heaven and didn’t want it to stop.


Teddy looked down at his shrunken wife, squirming and writhing in heat as he pumped the swab in and out of her pussy.  For him, this was…


… not really all that exciting, to be honest.  He had thought that this would be really intense, but by this point, he had already gone completely flaccid.  Sex toys and dildos had never really been his thing, and putting something inside Gabby wasn’t realy the same as being inside her.


He didn’t want to stop, because Gabby was really enjoying herself and she could definitely use a little fun after all the stress she’s been under after the incident.  He decided to pull up some music on his phone to set the mood, but the tunes pretty much drowned out the sound of her moaning.  Switching to a different tab, he began to read forum posts as he stirred his wife’s insides with the swab.


The rhythmic pounding of the swab brought Gabby to orgasm, but the pounding her pussy was taking didn’t stop.  Gabby thought Teddy was doing an incredible job.  He switched up the tempo at different intervals, made sure to rub against her G-spot, and kept her well pleased.  As she reached climax after climax, she thought she was in heaven.  But by the time of her fourth orgasm, she really wanted to stop.  The bindings were cutting hard into her ankles and wrists, she was now soaked in sweat and cum to the point of dehydration, and her body is starting to ache everywhere.


“Teddy, I think we should stop.”


Teddy, of course, didn’t hear her over the music and continued to ram her drenched pussy.  She wanted to scream louder, but her throat was both parched and sore from all the moaning she did.  She squirmed and writhed trying to get out.  She was more frightened than she had ever been before.  As the song reached its end, and before another could start, she yelled as loudly as she could.


“Teddy!  Stop!  Please!”


That caught her husband’s attention.  Seeing the state his wife was in, he tossed the ear swab to the corner of the room and pulled the thumbtacks out of the corkboard to give her some slack to free herself.  Grabbing a water bottle and pouring some water into the cap for her, he tended to her to make sure she was okay.


After having some water and wiping the cooling sweat and cum from her body, Gabby began to perk up again.  Teddy seemed relieved and apologized for not being more careful.  He grabbed a tissue to cover her with and tended to her to bring her back to full strength.


“I’m so sorry, Gabby.  This is all my fault.  I pressured you into this, and then wasn’t attentive enough when you were trying to get me to stop.”


Teddy was in tears.  Gabby didn’t think she had ever seen him cry like that before.  Even though she had just been put through such a painful experience, she couldn’t bear to see her husband like this.  She reached out to him and hugged his broad thigh.  They both just spent a few minutes in each other’s company as they finally calmed down.  


Gabby decided they both needed a rest, so they went to take a quick rest.  Teddy set up a tissue for her blanket, as well as a cotton swab pillow.  Teddy gave her a kiss good night and got into their cozy bed.  He slumbered as she tried to make herself comfortable on the cool wooden nightstand.

 

“This is certainly going to take some getting used to,” she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that we've seen the immediate response to Gabby's shrinking, how will things be with a bit more time under their belt?  Tune in next time to find out.

Needed an extra day on this one, because I was having a bit of trouble irl with a few things.  I do want to keep my "every four days" promise though, so expect me to be back on track next time.