- Text Size +

Patricia Slush looked down at the scared little woman on the living room table.  When Theo had told her about his shrinky-dink wife, she thought he just couldn’t hold his liquor.  They’d gotten pretty wasted at the bar last night.  But sure enough, there she was in the flesh.  Looking her up and down, she could see why Theo was trying to ditch this bitch for a real woman.  This cunt probably couldn’t even get the tip of his cock in her mouth without breaking her jaw.


Gabby had never seen this woman in her life.  Her haughty, arrogant smirk was nestled within a frame of short red hair and a plethora of piercings.  Her orange crop-top left much of her muscular midriff on full display.  Her jeans were ripped in several places, but looking at the grease stains on them, Gabby couldn’t imagine those rips were just for fashion.  She looked young.  Gabby wouldn’t believe the woman was a day over 20 compared to her own age of 29.


Patricia finally spoke her first words with the beleaguered woman of the house.  “Hey, bitch!  Where’s your hubby?  Since you can’t really gargle his balls anymore, I’m here to take a crack at it.”


Patty sat down on the sofa and kicked her beat-up sneakers onto the table.  Looking around, the place looked swanky.  While she usually made a habit of never sleeping with the same guy twice, how often does a girl get to hang out in a mansion, or see a freak small enough to use her tongue piercing as a dildo?  Besides, she already has another guy lined up if things went south.


Gabby didn’t even know what to say to this arrogant bitch.  And even if she did know, it was unlikely this mystery woman would listen.


“There you are!  Great to see you again, Patty.”


Theodore walked into the living room coated in sweat from working out in his home gym.  He took a hand towel to his forehead to clean himself off a bit, but Gabby could smell Teddy from across the room.  Patty didn’t mind though.  She always liked a little musk on her fuck buddies.


“Theo!  About time.”


“Yeah, sorry about that.  You’re a little early, and I wanted to get a few reps in before we got down to business.”


Patty and Theo wasted no time undressing each other, caressing each other’s bodies as clothes were removed piece by piece.  Gabby was flabbergasted.  She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.  Why would Teddy do this in front of her?


When Patty was finally down to just her bra, and Theo was down to not even that, Theo shoved Patty down onto the table.  Gabby didn’t even have time to process what was happening before Patty’s round ass collided with her diminutive frame.  Both Gabby and Patty were a bit shocked when the tiny woman became encased in a tomb of flesh.  Theo pulled apart Patty’s legs and took a few sensual licks, polishing her pussy piercings with her tongue.  His licks gave way to practically drinking the fluid straight from Patty’s cunt.  


“Oh *shlrp* Oh Patty!  *thlpp*  If my wife wasn’t in my bedroom right now,  *slp* *slp* I’d lay you out on my bed *thrrp* and fuck you so bad I’d have to throw away the sheets. *shrrrtp”


That’s when things started to click into place for Gabby.  Wilma would have usually taken her back to the couple’s bedroom by now, but because of all the commotion of the guest arriving early, that didn’t happen.  Teddy must not know she’s even here stuck under his fling’s ass.


Patty seemed to have caught onto the situation too, since the second Gabby tried to speak up, she felt more of Patty’s weight pressed upon her, muffling any attempt for her voice to reach Teddy.


Patty, on the other hand, was having a blast.  This guy’s tongue was almost as good as his dick, and having his frumpy wife trapped beneath her to boot just made it all so much more erotic.  She had both members of this couple wrapped around her finger, both for very different reasons.  She lifted her ass off the table, but Gabriella was caught in her cheeks.  Theo stood up as Patty took his place on her knees.  Theo’s cock was already hard as diamond, and ready for action.


Patty started by teasing his slit with her tongue stud.  Her piercing traced its way down his thick vein, while her mouth took more and more of her new fuckmate’s dick.  She greedily slurped on his sweaty, musky penis as Theo moaned loudly.  When it was thoroughly covered in her spit, she bent over the table.  Theo mounted her and began to pound her pussy.


Gabriella’s entire world shook as the titans had their fun.  With every thrust of Theo’s hips, he crushed his wife inside a bubbly, thick vise.  Between the heat, the smell, and the overwhelming pressure, Gabby faded out of consciousness.


When she finally awoke, she was on the floor of the living room sitting in a cold pool of liquid that seems to have dripped down from the cushions, given the huge stain down the front of the couch.  Neither Patty nor Teddy were in the living room, but Wilma was taking apart what she could from the couch.  Gabby could see why.  The couch had been left in a pretty unusable state, and after last night, she probably wouldn’t want to use it if she could.  


As Wilma was disassembling the couch, she spotted Gabriella on the floor.


“Oh thank god!  There you are!  Your husband was asking about you, and I couldn’t find you.  I was so worried that the worst could have happened.  How did you…”


Wilma saw the liquid dripping from her body and looked at the sofa.  She pretty quickly put two and two together and turned as red as a beet.


“Ohgodi’msosorryicompletelyforgotdon’tbemadatmeididn’tmean…”


“Wilma, stop!  It’s okay!  It’s not your fault.”


It was a bit her fault, but Gabby needed Wilma to calm down to help her.  When Wilma stopped hyperventilating, she went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet hand towel so Gabriella could wipe off the drying cum.  After a few moments of awkward silence, Wilma tried to lighten the mood.


“So how was it?”


“How was what?”


“You know… That Patricia girl was kind of hot.  I heard them a bit from the hallway.  I wasn’t snooping!  It’s just, it sounded so intense, and you were right there in the room, so close to the action.  I can only imagine how hot it must have…”


“Wilma!”

 

Wilma, realizing she had put her foot in her mouth again, belted out the words ‘I’m sorry’ before charging out of the room crying, leaving Gabby to clean up the mess her husband and his fling made of her.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Teddy and Gabby's relationship has crossed the point of no return.  Will Gabby ever find happiness in her situation?  Is there even hope for her?  Tune in next time to find out.

 

This chapter is both longer and raunchier than usual.  I'm curious to hear how people feel about this chapter in particular, since it's a pretty stark contrast from what we've seen out of this story so far.