- Text Size +

Chapter 7

It took Billy a few seconds to realize that he was just standing there, his head craned far up at his grandmother’s navel a foot above him, with his mouth hanging open. Any previous attempts that he had made to disguise how affected he was by the massive disparity in size between himself and his grandmother…well…they had gone totally out the window.

How could they not!? He was staring straight forward into Eleanor’s upper thighs, which looked as full and curvy as ever in that short, sexy black dress that wrapped erotically around their creamy thickness. He didn’t have to think for any more than an instant to realize that one of Eleanor’s legs was now bigger than his entire body put together. And even though there was still a part of Billy that was horrified by all this, he couldn’t help but feel that as he stood there, gaping up at his grandmother’s belly button, that he had never been more aroused in his life. Only his small hands that clutched his now-oversized pants around his waist were saving him from exposing the engorged token of his blatant arousal.

“Awww, itty bitty Billy bumpkin doesn’t know what to saaaaay,” laughed Eleanor, bending down towards him and making a pouting face with her lips. “He’s sooooo small now…yes he is…sooooo short and soooooo little…hahaha, oh my goodness, a couple more spurts like that and I’m gonna have to start squinting to see you down there!”

“I’m…uh…I think y-you’re exaggerating, ok?” said Billy unsteadily, trying to back up a step. Even this simple motion was hard, though, because it felt like nearly everything in him was propelling him forward, closer to that alluring, fleshy expanse of his grandmother’s exposed stomach, an entire foot above his head.

“Exaggerating?” chuckled Eleanor, taking a single step forward. Her elementary motion was so easy, so uncomplicated, so straightforward, and yet to Billy, it seemed like a gigantic statue, with limbs the size of small tree trunks, was suddenly rushing forward toward him — it was scary! For all he could tell, Eleanor was about to crush him, or at least run over him…and he wasn’t sure that he could survive such an impact. He let out a high-pitched little squeal as he shrank backward in fear, at the exact moment that Eleanor’s big thigh lightly connected with the front of Billy’s torso. Even though it was a glancing connection, that was all that Eleanor needed to force Billy backward. Tripping over the loose ends of his own pants, he fell softly onto his back.

“Yeeeeeee!” he squealed, eliciting an uproarious response from his grandmother.

“Are you hearing this Alexandra!?” she exclaimed, her flesh jiggling and shaking with laughter as she bore down on her supine grandson. “He sounds like a little mouse! A poor, tiny little mouse who’s been running from a big, mean cat, and has nowhere to go!”

“Hmm, his voice is definitely much higher-pitched,” remarked Alexandra, standing there with one hand on her wide hip, the other stroking her chin thoughtfully as she stared down at her prone stepson. “No other symptoms, Billy? You sure? All the nausea’s over, right?”

“I…I…,” stammered Billy, looking back and forth between Alexandra and Eleanor as his chest heaved up and down. He was trying to make words, but they were very hard to come by. Never in his life had he felt so completely overwhelmed by two women as he was now…and they were his mother and grandmother. They loomed over him, at this point almost like mountains, and it wasn’t just their height. He had become so small now that he could tangibly feel their size — compared to him, they were so big that every movement, no matter how slight, made a huge impression on him. Alexandra shifted her weight slightly, and Billy saw her large breasts bounce and jiggle with their movement, twin megaliths moving high above him. Likewise, Eleanor peered down closer at him, and as she did so, her exposed belly shook and quivered…and then…undulated. Unlike her daughter, this particular movement from Eleanor was on purpose — once again, she was making her stomach gyrate and billow, sending wave after wave of belly flesh flashing across the panorama of Billy’s vision. And of course, inevitably, this series of crazy movements made her belly button wobble, heave, and oscillate…and to Billy, it was really starting to look more and more like a human mouth.

“Wooowoooowoooo!” laughed Eleanor in “Dorothy’s” voice, as she continued to ripple her belly at her grandson, “He shrunk down again! He got smallerrrrr! Awwwwwooowooowooo, hahaha, I want to play with him sooooo badlyyyyyy…but he’s soooooo far down there! Can we help him up? Can we help him come to us?”

“I d-don’t need help getting up, ok?” Billy managed to say, somehow locating an oasis of resistance within himself. This was all so crazy…too crazy, really. He was having sexual thoughts about his grandmother, for godsakes…and his stepmother too! And…all this belly button fixation…what on earth was going on!? Was he starting to lose his mind along with his size!? Billy resolved to try to stand firm and maintain his control, and even more importantly, his respectability as a man.

Unfortunately for Billy, however, he was so discombobulated that, as he stood up, he forgot to keep his pants clutched around him. Far too late, he realized that in the process of standing up, he was literally rising out of his pants. Only his oversized shirt kept him partially covered, and even then, it wasn’t nearly enough to cover up the truth: his fully-erect cock was pointing straight up toward Eleanor’s stomach, firm and clear for all to see. Eleanor’s eyes went even wider than they had been already, and she licked her lips slowly. Billy found his eyes shifting in a panicked sweep to his stepmother, perhaps hoping, in some primal portion of his brain, that she would help him out of the situation…rescue him. But she just stood there, one hand on her hip, and the other on her chin. Her eyes didn’t have the same exuberant, lustful energy that her mother’s did, but Billy could tell that she was in no way repulsed by his obvious erection. If anything, she looked…curious…and maybe even a little amused, behind her serious veneer.

“Mmmmm, I can tell that you don’t need any help getting up,” chuckled Eleanor, her eyebrows going up and down suggestively as she licked her lips down again at his hard member. “I was a little worried there for a moment, you know, but I think you’re finally showing how much you want to play with sweet little Dorothy.”

“N-no, wait, I…I’m not trying to —” began Billy, in a futile attempt to explain himself, but it was far too late for any of that. Eleanor was already bending down her huge form towards him, and even if Billy had been sure-of-foot in that moment (which of course he wasn’t), he wouldn’t have been able to move quickly enough to rebuff his grandmother’s advances. She was simply too big and too strong for him to resist. A couple lightning-fast moments later, he found himself once again in the warm, powerful clutches of his grandmother, but this time, she literally wrapped her hands all the way around his waist and hoisted him up in the air. To Billy, it felt like a roller coaster, but it was easy for him to stay centered with Eleanor’s mocking laughter in his ears. He felt the quick air against his exposed erection, and he was desperate to realize that the humiliation of the whole situation was only making him harder. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his stepmother once again shift her weight, but he couldn’t tell what the expression was on her face. He was too busy staring straight ahead at the huge, fleshy hole that was rapidly approaching his midsection…Eleanor was bringing him up to her belly button…so that she could put his cock inside it. Her plan was totally clear to Billy…he never had any doubt.

“Ooooo yessss!” she squealed in “Dorothy’s” voice, “He’s come to play with us! He’s come to play with us!! We’re soooo hungry for him…oh yes we are! We’ve been waiting a lonnnggggg time to play with someone our own size! Hhhhhhtttttthhhhhhhhsssswwwwwwwwllllthhhhhh!”

Eleanor made lewd sucking sounds with her mouth as she simultaneously sucked her belly button in and out, in and out. To Billy, the effect was dramatic; as Eleanor brought him closer and closer to the flexing hole, he realized that he could feel the wind of its movements against his face. That’s how small he was now — the mere act of Eleanor flexing her navel at him was enough to mimic the effect of wind.

“N-no…no, g-grandma…grandma please!!” Billy forced out of his lungs, finding that his chest was nearly paralyzed by the sheer enormity of the moment. His body was not yet ready to handle this situation, and his mind didn’t seem to be ready either…but the only part that Eleanor was interested in working…well, it looked to be chugging along just fine.

“Aww, how cute, look at you,” teased Eleanor, flicking his cock with her thumb, “Playing hard to get in front of Dorothy. Haha, well you know, she likes a good little challenge, don’t you Dorothy?”

“Shhhhllltlthhhhhh!” “Dorothy” replied, sucking and gyrating at Billy’s cock, which was now just about to graze it with its purpling head. “Bring him closer! I wanna taste himmmmm! He can’t pretend that he doesn’t want to playyyyy with us, Eleanorrrrr! Look at him! Look how harrrrrrd he is! He just wants us sooooo much, doesn’t he?”

“I’d say so, haha…these appendages don’t lie, do they?” laughed Eleanor, turning to Alexandra and cocking her eyebrow.

“Well!” replied Alexandra matter-of-factly, shrugging her shoulders and heaving a sigh, “Far be it from me to spoil your fun, mom. Just…heheh…just let me know if he starts shrinking again, ok? I’d want him to have the sense of responsibility and the presence of mind to tell me himself, but…well…look at him.”

“I know, right?” laughed Eleanor. “Look at him.”

“So, I’m just gonna go finish up some work in the den, alright?” continued Alexandra, peering down at Billy as she left the room. “And Billy…look at me…I hope your little “play time” with mom wakes you up to reality. You’re not the man you think you are anymore, ok? I mean…come on Billy…just face facts.”

“Yeah, listen to your mother!” giggled Eleanor, holding Billy back from her belly button for one more torturous moment. At this point, Billy didn’t care anymore — in the throes of his lust, he just wanted to feel that dark, soft, fleshy hole encompass his raging cock. And Eleanor held him, prone and aloft, exactly where she wanted him. She effortlessly held his slight weight in her strong hands, and ever so slightly she teased the tip of his turgid member against the plump, pudgy outer rim of her navel, moaning and humming with a deep, subtle timbre in response to his pitiful and helpless mutterings.

“P-please…please…” he whispered, totally against his own will. It wasn’t him anymore…or at least, that’s what Billy would have claimed if he had been cognizant enough to form a coherent sentence. But the truth was that this was him…he was actually begging his own grandmother for release, for the massive, overpowering authority of her belly button, the indentation in the center of her person, to take him, to possess him.

“Goodness gracious,” breathed Eleanor, pausing momentarily in the licentiously lewd circles that she was tracing around her belly button with his cock. “My belly hole just bore right into your brain, didn’t it? You want it soooo bad. Look at your face. You’re about to explode.”

Billy could do nothing but inhale and exhale heavily, his shrunken chest heaving desperately as he fixated on the dark gaping object of his lust and desire. What could he say to her? What could he do except to show her how searingly, how hopelessly correct she was? In this moment, at least, all semblance of his masculine pretense was gone.

“Yeah, you’ve changed already,” whispered Eleanor down to him, still not allowing him to penetrate her navel fully. “You’ve gotten different ever since you’ve gotten smaller, tiny boy.” She arched her neck down enough so that she was now actually whispering directly into his ear. Billy shuddered in prostrate pleasure as he felt his grandmother’s full lips brush against the entirety of his ear.

“You’re fulfilling your destiny, you pint-sized little whore,” she continued pitilessly. “You’re finally becoming who you truly are, one shrink spurt at a time. My Tiny. Little. Belly. Button. SLUT.”

At the word “slut,” Eleanor finally gave Billy what he wanted…and so, so much more. Not wasting any time with any further ceremony or pretense, she inserted his entire cock into the dark recesses of her fleshy navel, moaning out in purring pleasure as she did so.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!” she cooed, with great exaggeration, as she stuck Billy’s member straight into her belly button. “Now you’re finally where you belong, little one. Hahaha, at least…for now.”

As he felt his grandmother’s softly jiggling, overpowering belly flesh completely encompass his cock, Billy hadn’t even been able to utter any real exclamation of pleasure or assent. Instead, he had only managed a sharp, puttering series of overwhelmed exhales…and just like that, he was in, all the way up to the hilt of his cock, inside Eleanor’s belly button. He was actually fucking her navel with his penis…or more accurately, she was fucking him. There was no question who was pulling the leg work in this exchange. For several long moments (Billy had no idea how long), Eleanor just held him there inside her, moaning and cooing in a series of exaggerated and suggestive exclamations of pleasure. And with each moan from his grandmother, Billy felt the vibrations of her voice go straight through her body, up his cock, and into the root of his groin itself. He felt like it must have been some kind of miracle that he had managed not to cum already.

“Sssshhhhhhllllllllllttttthhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwrrrthhhhhhh!!!”

The sudden sound of something else cut through the air, and Billy immediately felt a change in what was happening with Eleanor’s belly. She was making lewd slurping noises again, in “Dorothy’s” voice, but this time, Billy actually had his cock inside her “mouth.”

“Oooooooo!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!! SSSHHHHHHLLLTHHHHHH!!!” moaned Eleanor in “Dorothy’s” voice from high above. “He’s finally inside my mouth!! Oooohhhhhh he’s sooooo tastyyy!! His cock is soooooo good….mmmmmm, Mmmmmm, MMMMMMMMM!!! Give me more of it!! Give me ALL of it!! I wanna SWALLOW him to the HILT!!!”

In seeming deference to “Dorothy’s” wishes, Eleanor mashed Billy even harder into her lower belly, more or less crushing his body up close into her soft flesh, causing a Billy-sized indentation to appear in her lower abdomen. If Billy’s cock hadn’t been completely inside Eleanor’s belly button before, there was no question that it was now.

“AAAgagagagagagaga!!!” cried Eleanor in her “Dorothy” voice, paradoxically squealing and growling with delight all in the same breath. “Give me EVERYTHING he has!! GIVE it to me!! I want to swallow him WHOLE!!”

“Oohhhh, oh god….” moaned Billy, now at his wit’s end, his eyes rolling back completely in his head as his grandmother continued mashing his pitiful shrunken form into her comparatively-huge, soft, and fleshy abdomen. “Ohhhh m-my godddd…grandma! Grrrrranddmaaaaa!”

The roots of his groin, already pushed to their searing breaking point, suddenly seized, and he started squirting his cum deep into her belly button. His grandmother felt his little body trembling and spasming against her, and she was able to barely feel the little douses of cum lashing the inner recesses of her belly button. But she was just getting started — she wasn’t done by a long shot.

“Is that it!?” yelled Eleanor at him, now strangely mixing her own voice with her “Dorothy” voice, so that they became one intense, intimidating Frankenstein’s monster themselves. “IS THAT ALL YOU’VE GOT BILLY!?”

“Yyyyyaauuugghhh!” he groaned, cumming still more into her.

“IS THIS ALL YOU’RE GIVING ME!?” bellowed Eleanor at him, shaking his body with her two hands as she continued to push him up against her. Now, though, she started pulling him out and pushing him in again, literally using his own body to fuck itself with her belly button.

“LOOKS LIKE I’ve GOTTA TAKE CHARGE!” growled Eleanor. She switched back to her “Dorothy” voice and started cackling in a high-pitched, feminine little whine.

“Ooooohhhh yesssss!!” “Dorothy” cooed, chuckling manically after she was done with her teasing little drawl. “I can feeeeeel more cum bubbling in his little balls there. He’s sooooo small and sooooo tiny and so, so very weak and pathetic that he just can’t HELP but give it to me. I’ll SHOW you, Billy. I’ll SHOW you that you can’t resist the warm, soft temptations of my bigggggg, hungry mouthhhhh!”

Eleanor suddenly started rolling and undulating her stomach again, but at a far more aggressive and comprehensive pace than Billy had ever seen her do before. At the same time, she paired this incredibly erotic series of movements with the equally-sexy motion of her navel, which she started flexing and unflexing, over and over, in a series of short, rapid, and unrelenting puckerings that broke what was left of Billy’s will. He screamed; he begged; he cried, and time and time again, over and over, in an unprecedentedly brutal display of sexual determination and dominance, Eleanor proceeded to extract one, two, and THREE more orgasms out of his tired, spent, defeated cock, milking him of every last drop with the merciless suction.

“GRAMMMMAAAAA!!!G-Gran...GRAMMMAGGrrrra....GGRRR….gggrrrr….GGrr…grrrrrr….rruughh..rrr..rugh….rgh..”

Billy’s crazed exclamations gradually subsided into incoherent mutterings and groans…which then eventually dwindled down into silence as he went limp in her grandmother’s hands. She had literally fucked him into unconsciousness with her belly button.

Right at that moment, Alexandra peeked her head into the room.

“Everything ok in here, mom?” she asked casually. “It got a little loud there for a minute.”

“Heheh! Yeah, well…he’s won’t be making any more sound for a while now,” chuckled Eleanor, lightly shaking his limp form at her daughter. Her navel was oozing with the thick creamy white of Billy’s helplessly-extracted and submissive cum.

“Well, just checking in,” continued Alexandra, noting her mother’s belly button with something like fixated interest. “Dr. Bassett just called. She said to be on the lookout. Looks like Billy’s gonna shrink again soon.”

“Oh IS he, now?” remarked Eleanor, trying (but not really trying, of course) to hide the excitement in her voice. She brought the limp form of her grandson up to her face, CLOSE up to her face, to the point where they were rubbing noses.

“Oh if only you could hear that wonderful news, my pooooor, tired-out little boy,” she whispered at him, rubbing her nose affectionately into his. She looked sidelong at her daughter. “Did the doctor say anything about…you know…this condition affecting his sex drive at all? You said that she had mentioned something, right?”

Alexandra stuck her tongue into the side of her cheek and put her hands on her hips. For once, with Billy unconscious, she abandoned her draconian maternal guise and seemed to relax into something like a lubricious casualness.

“Well she said,” Alexandra declared slowly, a little smile starting to spread over her face, “That the smaller he gets, the more he’ll realize where the power lies…and WHO it lies with. How he chooses to react to that erotically…haha, well, it says something about Billy, doesn’t it?”

“Doesn’t it?” repeated Eleanor, nodding slowly as she looked down at Billy’s cock. She blew a little gust of air at it, teasing it from its slumber Even though he was unconscious, and even though he had just cum four times, Billy’s member began to slowly rise up, up, and up again. Alexandra’s eyebrows went right up along with it, and Eleanor’s grin widened.

“Sooooo much to look forward to,” she whispered to her spent, hapless grandson. “Just wait, little guy. Just WAIT until you wake up.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 9 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep