- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter tags: Lesbian, F/f, unaware, gentle

========================================

 

05.00 PM

Orange sunset penetrates through the glass door, brightening up the small apartment room located on the 10th floor. Lamps are off, TV is still on, leftover plate of cookies on the coffee table, yet seemingly nobody inhabit this room... Except when one squint thoroughly, then they’ll spot something on the couch in front of the TV.

Something small, almost invisible to many eyes, lies there, sleeping peacefully on the huge couch. A black haired ant-sized girl, still only wearing loose white shirt and black panties, snuggling comfortably like a worm above the soft material of the couch, added by the warm temperature of the room thanks to the evening sunset that entered the room.

CLACK

The front door opened, outcome another girl, this time a regular human size one compared to the Lilliputian girl on the couch. Glasses, ponytail black hair, jeans and a tanktop complete with black hoodie, also a work tag with ‘SENA’ written on it.

“What a day…” Sena quickly removes her hoodie, her shoes, quickly walks to the kitchen area behind the counter and took a drink of tap water. “Heather?”

No response. Is she sleeping? Usually a voice would came through her tiny headset on her left ear.

“Heather? Wake up, you sleepyhead,” Sena took a can of beer from the fridge, and still no response from the tiny girl. Not really surprising though, this often happened and usually a sleepy voice would suddenly entered Sena’s ear whenever she woke up. Removing her jeans, now Sena is ready for her comfy afterwork evening with only in her tanktop and white panties accompanied by an ice cold beer. With no hesitation, Sena let the gravity do the work as she dropped herself on the couch, cracking open the cold one while grabbing the remote from the coffee table.

“Ah yeah… that hit the spot…” alcoholic breath instantly escapes Sena’s mouth as she gets comfortable on the good ol’ couch. Not the most expensive couch, yet it never fails to comfort her whole evening. Speaking of comfortable, someone else right now is not in her comfortable position now. Underneath the pale white thigh of Sena’s, there is a tiny movement that struggles to crawl through for some air despite being sandwiched between the soft cushion and the smooth skin that belongs to her owner. Despite the immeasurable weight, both of the soft surface helps Heather to stay alive between it, even if Sena’s whole left buttcheek pinned her tight. Now, after the rude awakening, Heather tried her best to crawl through until she finally see the light before her whole body completely squished beneath the gigantic girl.

“WOAH!!” Heather gasps for air as soon as her whole upper body sticks out from underneath Sena’s thigh, felt like her whole body almost compressed flat. Just to avoid anymore accidents, Heather walks a few steps to the empty area of the couch until…

“Heather! There you are!”

Before Heather could turn her head around, she felt a sudden yank upward on her loose white shirt until she quickly realize that Sena lifts her up by the back of her shirt. In quick motion, the view of Heather now filled with the full view of her owner’s face; glasses, ponytail hair, pink lips, huge pair of brown eyes piercing down at the tiny girl hanging by the fingers. “I’ve been looking for you! Were you sleeping?”

Turning her headset on, Heather breathes in…

“You big dummy! Your big ass almost turned me into pancake!”

“Oh, I was sitting on you? Oh boy, sorry about that!” despite the apology, Sena’s reaction pretty much dismissed the whole incident as a silly mistake. “Here, here, let me make you feel better a little,”

“Oh no,” Heather thought, she already familiar of what’s coming. Sena brought the tiny girl close to her own lips despite the tiny struggle and protest until Heather’s whole body collides with her lower lip. Like being pressed into a hot air balloon, unrelenting in its might as it presses on Heather without mercy, soft yet reeks a little bit of alcohol from the beer. Sena, noticing the naked lower half of the tiny girl, sticks out her tongue and stroke it between Heather’s thighs, giving her a jolt of surprise as the moist tongue coated her thighs with saliva and grinds her panties covered crotch. In an unexpected move, Heather gasps even more as her tiny dangling left leg now got trapped between Sena’s lips, gently giving tiny pressure as she trying to be careful with Heather’s tiny and fragile body.

Yet before Heather could launched herself into her own euphoria, Sena pulled Heather away from her lips, stopping the pleasure and tease right away, in which the previously annoyed face of Heather now just replaced with the frowned one…

“You’re easily pleasurable, aren’t you? Cute little thing,” Sena just smiles at her tiny roommates, which still pouted and pretend to ignore her gigantic owner. “Have you took a bath yet?”

“N-not yet…” still dangling, Heather just couldn’t refuse the offer despite the merciless tease she got earlier.

“Let’s have some, shall we?”

***

Bathroom.

The air is warm and humid. It’s pretty much quiet with only a few sound of gentle splashes…

Sena relaxes herself neck deep inside the bathtub, eyes closed as the hot water massages all of her sore muscles and troubles away. Meanwhile, a small bottle cap floats above her belly in which Heather floats and lied down with a little bit of hot water inside it as well while the bottle cap gently moves from the waves created by Sena’s involuntary movement. Even after a few weeks living with Sena, the view of this gigantic girl relaxing in the bathtub like a massive statue that often seen in tourist place never stops to amaze her. With the gargantuan body that could fit a few dozen houses and buildings combined with those thighs bigger than most Lilliputian buildings sticking out from the water, admiring the majestic view will always be Heather’s to-do whenever she bathes together with her owner.

“I just remembered… it’s been a month, hasn’t it?” Sena spokes out in lazy tone.

“Exactly 30 days, yes,”

“Comfortable yet around me?”

“I never tried to escape, right?”

“Good point…” Sena gently lifts her left hand and slowly extends her index finger toward Heather to gave her a light snuggle on her tiny head, trying to be careful not to shake the floating bottle cap too much. “Now that think about it… you’re pretty lucky, huh?”

“That’s an understatement. You already know the size of those Brobdingnagians… my city only a size of their hand compared to them,”

“To think that I found you while hiking… weak, hungry, lying down on a leaf…”

“Well, what do you expect? With no place to go back to, three days walking, hitchhiking, getting lost on human forest… damn right it’s more than luck!”

“Good thing I’m the one found you, eh?”

“Oh, don’t even start pushing it, you big boob monster,”

Small yet daring, Sena thought. From under the water, Sena raised her right index finger and giving the bottle cap a small bump from below, causing Heather to fall down into the sea of bathtub water. Sena chuckles a little watching tiny naked Heather struggles to swim before she cupped her hands together to lift Heather up before she drowns. Still gasping for air, Heather just sat on Sena’s hand as the big girl brought her closer.

“What did you call me, eh?” Sena adjusted her position a little into leaning until her breasts exposed above the water.

“Um…” Heather wants to say it again, yet she already trembles from being in helpless position as now right in front of her is the twin mountain, each larger than any Lilliputian houses, truly an intimidating sight whenever Heather saw it up close. Suddenly, Sena tilts her hand, causing Heather to fell down right into the cleavage, sliding down the wet smooth skin until she got stuck in between the two massive orbs. As Heather struggles to escape from the colossal flesh, something drips right on her head, which is revealed to be liquid soap.

“I’ll prove that to you right now!” Sena slowly brought her naked breasts together, squeezing it together gently while rubbing it up and down. Humid, soft, wet, slippery, Heather tried her best to survive the whole ordeal as wall of flesh continuously smushing her from every directions all while foam of liquid soap completely washes all over her tiny body. Dangerous, yet somewhat comfortable for Heather’s taste, she’s just went along with it despite the risk of being squished to nothing with one wrong move by Sena…

***

The judgment game is done, now the tiny girl washes herself on Sena’s cupped palm filled with bath water.

“That’s a big boob monster could do to ya,” Sena simply smiles at the tired Heather, calmly splashing herself to wash off the soap.

Quiet, steamy, no sound except teeny tiny splash from Heather on Sena’s hand. The comfy atmosphere relaxed Sena, still leaning on the warm bathtub with her eyes locked on the tiny girl, thinking about the whole first month she spends with this Lilliputian girl, remembering the previously shy and scared tiny girl living on a giant world now grew into sassy yet never-failed-to-entertain tiny precious…

“I’m done here,” Heather’s voice on the headset broke Sena’s daydream, returning her sight into tiny Heather on her cupped hand. Still trapped on her own thought of living together with the Lilliputian girl, Sena carefully rubs Heather’s tiny head using her left index finger as Heather slowly curled comfortably in Sena’s right hand. Tiny, naked, helpless, added with that innocent smile, Sena’s face grew red a little as they stare each other in the eye, her gigantic form still naked in the bathtub didn’t help the atmosphere to turn more intimate between her and Heather.

Slowly, Sena brought her right hand closer to her face while Heather extends both of her hands, seemingly already know what’s coming until finally Sena’s lower lip made contact with Heather’s face. Burying her face on the pink pillow surface, Heather hugs as much as she could using her tiny arms while occasionally gasping for air due to the heat. Suddenly, Sena sticks her tongue out once again, gave the tiny head a lick before it runs down Heather’s whole front, head to chest until her tiny feet. Heather, still struggle to kiss Sena’s lips, now playfully trying to fight the giant tongue that gently coated her front with saliva, yet this turns out to be futile a Sena easily knocks her down on her back with just a light push using her tongue. With Heather lying down face up, Sena decided to use her whole lips to smother the helpless ant-sized girl, not even any resisting attempt from Heather, she’s just want to be spoiled today on her one month anniversary with her owner. With the giant lips slowly toying around with the microscopic boobs, lightly kissing it or gently nibbing it, Heather goes crazy into full ecstasy, her body felt like snapping in half by each jolts of thunder whenever Sena’s smooth lips made contact with her body.

I’m gonna make it worth your while, Sena thought. Focusing her sight on her right hand, Sena could saw Heather lying there, naked and shaking, clearly swimming in euphoria while gasping heavily, obviously close to her own climax as her eyes tells Sena to ‘finish it’. Acknowledging the unwritten gesture, Sena brought her right hand to her own face once again, this time sticking her tongue out right toward Heather’s lower part. Now without any garment blocking anything, Heather could feel Sena’s moist tongue grinding in between her thighs and crotch, forcing Heather to roll over on her front, now with butt sticking out giving Sena even more naughty idea for herself to indulge. Beginning with giving Heather’s tiny ass a light kiss, now Sena grinds her giant tongue right on Heather’s ass, not even giving Heather a chance to breathe as Sena didn’t show any sign of stopping penetrating Heather’s tiny ass until finally it bursts out, Sena could clearly taste some tiny drops of it…

Heather knocked out, couldn’t even lift her muscle while still breathes heavily, clearly exhausted by the whole thing but obviously satisfied after Sena delivers the whole thing on her.

“You sassy little cutie… think of it as your reward for believing in me…” smiling, Sena gently hugged tiny Heather on her chest, happily thankful for making the whole one month a pleasant one. Meanwhile, Heather just use her whole body to wrap herself on Sena’s chest, all while whispering ‘Thank you’…